I Heard in My Spirit, “Civil War Will Ensue”

On January 18 2017, I awoke hearing the Holy Spirit say, “October 23rd”.  I searched through my journals and found my notes from October 23 2015 with the word “Fiat.” That was the day the Holy Spirit awoke me saying “Fiat” several times.  I knew it was in reference to our current economic and currency issues.

Fiat is a Latin word meaning “It shall be.” Fiat money is defined as a currency which derives its value from government regulation or law. It is created when a government declares it legal tender, but it is not backed by a physical commodity.  Its’ value is derived from supply and demand rather than the value of the material it is made of. It cannot be redeemed for gold or silver.

Newly elected President Trump inherits a debt of 20 trillion dollars and a prolonged economic depression accompanied by the  lowest employment rates since 1978. Many analysts see an economic crisis coming.

Will the U.S. dollar become worthless due to hyperinflation, such as Germany in the 1920’s?

Is the Lord warning us to prepare for a coming financial collapse that will send shock waves rippling around the world?

Then the next day, January 19, I heard in my spirit, “Civil war will ensue.”

Financial breakdowns are often accompanied by social chaos, civil unrest and a breakdown of law and order.  Our nation is as divided as ever and sitting on a tinderbox, it won’t take much for a roaring fire to ignite.  I think it is time to sit up and take notice of the flashing warning signs all around us.

Barbara McDonald

Author: Barbara McDonald

The Lord began giving Barbara McDonald prophetic words and visions in 2010. While going through a painful personal journey, the Holy Spirit started unveiling amazing prophecies to her. After years of journaling, He led her to create a book from these personal writings, which she plans to release in 2017. Barbara is an avid follower and researcher of biblical prophecies and how they relate to today’s geopolitics and world headlines.

Sherry Gould
Sherry Gould
January 26, 2017 9:35 AM

This is my first time making a comment..Very strange I say, when reading this post. Yesterday I was on the internet. And out of the blue, the word Fiat came to me. The only reference I had to that word was owning a Fiat Spider in the 60’s. So I proceeded to look up Fiat Spider That word has never come to my mind before. I believe this is some sort of confirmation to your post so I felt like I had to respond.

Thomas
Thomas
January 26, 2017 12:04 PM

Everyone who truly understands the economy knows that our economy will collapse. I think the Lord that He reminds us that it is close so that we can prepare or finalize our preparations. Do to the fact that the tithes are his and the offerings are ours I am increasing my offerings to have plenty of seed in the ground when I need help when the time comes. Isaac sowed in the land during famine and the disciples gave to the Apostle Paul when famine was prophesized. If we give above our tithes we will have the seed to survive and thrive when the rest of the world is hurting. The Lord will be required to take care of us as we FIRST seek His Kingdom and His righteousness with obedience. It is time to increase our giving!

Savage
Savage
January 27, 2017 4:44 AM

I think churches with vacant land should make big “Back To Eden” gardens, rather than embark on building programs/coffee service. It would be wise if some of the seed you are sowing is literally going into good ground.

Thomas McPhail
January 27, 2017 10:59 AM

I always sow into good ground otherwise there would be no need to sow. According to Dave Ramsey only 4.5 to 6.5 percent of Christians tithe (this doesn’t even include offerings which is our true seed). Those that don’t tithe or give offerings don’t have the right to ask where the seed goes because they are not obedient stewards and these are always the ones complaining. We seek God at our church to see where He wants our tithes and offerings to go. In some situations I think a garden could be good and others where it wouldn’t and that’s why we need to ask God what He wants it to go to. Some church’s buy 25 year shelf life food and hide it and lock it up so at the time when it is needed it doesn’t get stolen and the people can be ministered to before they are given food.

jim mccollam
January 30, 2017 5:47 PM

Gal 5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
Gal 5:3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
Gal 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

In Paul’s day circumcision was as big an issue as tithing is in our day. If Paul was addressing the church today he probably would say ” if you pay tithes, Christ shall profit you nothing” and you are fallen from grace. Circumcision is fullfilled today in the heart and tithing is fullfilled as we give from the heart to meet the needs of everyone in the church just like the first church in Jerusalem did (Acts 2:44,45 4:34-37). In verses 36,37 Joses who was a Levite laid his money at the apostles feet. If the law of tithing was still in effect the apostles would have laid the money at his feet. The ministers and churches that use the law to extort tithing will be charged as robbers of God. Follow the commands of Jesus and give your money to those that really need it.

Thomas McPhail
January 31, 2017 10:18 AM

it is very easy to prove that tithing existed before the law, during the law and after the law but what I see hear that this is an issue of the heart. Since a great majority of Christians don’t tithe (93.5% to 95.5% Dave Ramsey) there is always an excuse when it comes to tithing and offerings. Many Christians get offended from their pastor and stop going to church and don’t tithe. Instead of asking God where they should go to church. He will let you know where to go and it will be good ground to sow in. The parable of the talents clearly show that the individuals who tithe and give offerings receive rewards and authority in heaven. I wish that you would give tithes and offerings but since you don’t your rewards will be given to those of us that give tithes and offerings in heaven.

Sue
Sue
January 26, 2017 10:22 PM
Bob Adolph
January 26, 2017 1:21 PM

I think it was very interesting how the inauguration celebration last Friday focused in on Abraham Lincoln who brought us through America’s horrific Civil War. Dumitru Duduman, the great American prophet, born ironically in Romania, warned that the Russian missile attack on America would be preceded by civil strife caused by the communists. Shane Warren’s vision saw a hurricane over mid America with the eye of the storm moving straight down the New Madrid fault line and dollars falling from the sky. America was split in two physically with a voice saying, “They have split my land, now I will split their land.” He then saw civil strife with people protesting with signs saying, I want my entitlements. Then he saw a table with the heads of many nations discussing how they could destroy America. Then someone said, I can tell you how we can do it. We will buy and sell oil with a different currency and destroy the dollar. Then they asked, What currency can we use? They then decided they would trade for oil using gold. Shane also saw America pushed out of the Middle East which is now happening. With Turkey siding with Russia it won’t be long before we will be asked to leave Turkey where we have a major airbase and dozens of atomic bombs. The timing of all this seems to depend on the two state solution in Israel. Has a secret deal already been made? That’s the million dollar question.

Bob Adolph
January 26, 2017 2:36 PM

Not only was it interesting that the inauguration celebration focused in on Lincoln but it was PROPHETIC. The vitriolic demonstrations now occurring are across America are just the beginning of the coming civil strife. There are two events that will make them explode: the dividing of Jerusalem with the resulting New Madrid fault split of the country or the crash of the dollar. Both of these events are in the control of the deep state and there is nothing President Trump can do to stop them. Some say we have been given a reprieve but we are really sitting on a stick of dynamite.

Diana
Diana
January 26, 2017 8:40 PM

Thankyou Bob, All the pictures of the puzzle are layed out .And ready to be placed.Economic collapse,civil war, War in Russia,Dividing of our land,natural disasters,diseases……coming at rapid pace….
I believe that the stick of dynamite has been little already..Get ready ……amen…

Bob Adolph
January 27, 2017 12:05 AM

Thanks Di, but it appears not everyone is looking for the Blessed Hope.

Diana
Diana
January 27, 2017 8:22 AM

Understand Bob,We will be looking to our “BlessedHope,Jesus to overcome all ahead …my brothers and family call me Di,nieces and nephews,:)…I count you as my brother,now…Blessings today…..

Bob Adolph
January 27, 2017 11:43 AM

Thank you Sis.

Sonia
Sonia
January 26, 2017 7:06 AM

Thanks Barbara for sharing !
I just feel that what the enemy had meant for evil God will turn it around !
Just like Haman (in the Book of Esther) had prepared gallows for the Jews but God turn it against him and instead of God’s children being murdered, the same gallows were used to execute the enemy of God; likewise during the coming martial law, everything that BO prepared (FEMA camps etc..) for the killing of Christians , will be there in place for those who disturb the peace (for their emprisonment…not for their killing).

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
January 26, 2017 12:15 PM

I think we need to remember that the FEMA camps were not put in place by Obama, but under his direction. They were actually put in place by the NWO, criminal elite, shadow government, whatever you want to call them. Just because we have a new president, it does not make the previous plans null and void. Trump is very much apart of this master plan or he wouldn’t be there. People that powerful don’t drop the ball at this stage in the game. We also have to remember this is all under the direction of satan and we have been told that satan is the most cunning of all. The NWO needed to put in place a master deceiver, someone that can deceive even the elect, if that be possible.
One more thought, Americans will not have an Esther moment because there still needs to be the greatest harvest the world has ever seen. Without suffering, which will bring the much needed humble repentance, it will never be. The Lord is in control. He knows what He is doing. We need to continue to trust and be sure we can hear the Holy Spirit speak to us and give us instruction so we can step into our places that have been prepared for us since the beginning of time.

John Barry
John Barry
January 27, 2017 6:41 AM

B. Hansen good points , the first FEMA camps were built under the Bush #1 , who announced the New world order many times in his speeches . The plan is bigger than any one President .

John Barry
John Barry
January 26, 2017 8:20 AM

Blessings Sonia , have you studied the American civil war , the Russian civil war between the reds & whites , the Spanish civil war of the 1930s or the French revolution , they are bloody chaos and economic devastation for the nation , they destroy all normality .

tim
tim
January 27, 2017 1:49 AM

Exactly what is needed to get Americans to repent. 20 day diets with no income will point some at least to God.

Before you down vote this post please read the books of Jeremiah, Lamentations and Revelation in the Bible.

Thank you and God bless you.

Todd H Henderson
January 26, 2017 9:50 AM

Sonia that is very interesting point and I can see that.

Julie Bucker
January 26, 2017 8:48 AM

I honestly feel like we only have a short while to prepare before this happens.

Bob Adolph
January 26, 2017 1:27 PM

I neglected to mention Shane Warren saw riots in the streets of America.

jerry rig
jerry rig
January 26, 2017 5:23 PM

This is troubling to many Im sure, what exactly kind of “civil war'” will purportedly ensue? God forbid we have another north south conflict!

Savage
Savage
January 27, 2017 5:12 AM

That’s a good point of discussion, mr rig. Imo, it won’t be clearly territorial, as in N vs S, or E&W vs Center, but ideological: someone with guns or scimitars will question your allegiance and react accordingly. God will handle territorial divisions such as E vs W split by New Madrid or San Andreas earthquake or east coast tsunami etc. Yes, Trump’s in office today, but a significant portion of your neighbors wish he wasn’t. Check the election results for your county, and you’ll see that America is divided about everywhere there’s a fence.

John Barry
John Barry
January 27, 2017 6:36 AM

Savage I believe if you look at the election map for Hillary I think you will see the areas that will rebel . In the Spanish civil war cities declared for the right or the communists . The people had to pick sides and flee to the area and city whose side they were on or be killed . It may not start territorial , it will end territorial . Once it starts battle lines will form quickly and force people to choose whose side they are on , happened many times in history .

Bob Adolph
January 27, 2017 11:33 AM

Good point John. Question: Did Stalin test his war machine in the Spanish Civil War as Hitler did?

John Barry
John Barry
January 28, 2017 5:59 AM

I don’t believe so Bob , Stalin was purging his Officers core at the time .

Bob Adolph
January 27, 2017 11:41 AM

Savage, I think it will be very territorial before the Russian attack with the NE and West Coast as the major liberal blocks with areas around major cities like Denver, Chicago also being liberal strong holds. Rick Joyner has spoken of the fragmentation of the countries, the Blues and the Greys.

Bob Adolph
January 29, 2017 12:31 AM

There is a very real war going on between the CIA deep state and the Freemasons. Trump plans to bring in 3 1/2 million Middle East Christians!