I hear heaven saying, “Enough is enough, the pressed are fighting back and the eagles are roaring!”
I feel that July is a significant month of decision and breakthrough and the Lord has been rolling out the blueprint of His heart for those who are hungry and willing to take them and be movers and shakers to see significant change in areas of conflict and to forcefully put up blockades to the enemy.
Over the past weekend, I spent some time on my face before the Lord regarding the next month and He impressed a few things on my heart for the month of July;
* We would have to make the decision to move out in greater faith in the decisions and direction we have to make or stay in fear.
* We would have to stand up and press back against the onslaught or stay defeated by it.
* We would either expend our oil on meaningless battles and chatter or we would use it to take down giants around us.
* We would either be a voice for the kingdom or bury our heads in the sand and see no change.
* There is an effortless expansion that will come with the steps of risk.
* God is doing a major reshuffling of roles and July will mark the beginning of a new wave of mobilization for the Church.
* God is inviting us into greater definition of what we are called to do and be a voice for and clearing away the rest.
* There is a restoration coming to fallen soldiers and their reactivation.
* In July onwards, God is inviting the prophetic movement into a new realm or space not currently occupied.
* Heavyweights will emerge to spearhead areas where there has been a void of the voice of the Lord.
* Grassroots movements will spring up with a simple yes as people embark on faith journeys for Jesus.
Author: Nate Johnston
Nate and his wife Christy host online courses to train, equip and empower people as they walk through deep inner healing, identity issues. They release regular encouragement and prophetic words to the body of Christ through social media and create simple, bible-based books and resources to help edify and empower the body of Christ to walk in their full authority and identity as Sons and Daughters of the King.
© 2021, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.