Prophetic Dream Reveals Guidelines for New World Government

I had the following dream on April, 17, 2017. I was standing facing a countertop. On the countertop was a packet of papers. I picked them up and began to read. They were detailed guidelines for a New World Government.

I then understood some things about this and said, “This information is about a New World Government that will be a cooperation among the nations to form one unified government that will encompass government, economics, religion, healthcare and education. This new form of government will be taught to young people in schools beginning in kindergarten and continuing at each stage of their education. Adults will be taught about this new form of government in the workplace. It will be a requirement for every person to be taught about this New World Government.”

“There will also be laws put in place to deal with what they call radicals. The radicals will be people who don’t go along with the new world government. There will also be laws for dealing with people who know about the existence of radicals but don’t report them.” End of dream.

I believe what God showed me in this dream concerns the rise of the beast system. Just as The League Of Nations was the world’s answer to WW 1 and The United Nations was the world’s answer to WW 2, so there will be an effort by the world to give an answer to WW 3 in the form of a new government promising peace and safety. True Born Again Christians will be labeled as radicals and shall be considered enemies of the new government.

At a time when tensions are increasing and the threat of war is looming, I get the sense that once these events start, they are going to escalate at a rapid fire pace.

“These things have I spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” (John 16:33)

Lydia Hodge

Author: Lydia Hodge

Lydia Hodge is a wife and mother of three. She serves as a registered nurse in the CVICU at Saint Thomas West in Nashville TN where she helps mend broken hearts. She came to faith in Christ after the death of her father in the 90’s. Shortly thereafter, she began to have dreams and visions. She has a passion for the prophetic and believes God has called her to minister during the Final Act of this age of grace.

Jeff Byerly
April 19, 2017 9:12 PM

Lydia, Thank you for sharing that dream, I believe it 100%.
I’ve never seen it put so simply before
after WWI League of Nations
after WWII United Nations
after WWIII NWO/Beast System
Love and Peace sister!

Todd Henderson
April 20, 2017 12:08 AM

I agree, you stated this as simply as possible. We need to really make sure that we and our children are covered by the blood of the Lamb.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
April 20, 2017 2:14 PM
With the spy secrets and capibilites being released by Wikileaks, I do believe this website, and other websites like this one are under watch. With that being said if you are an agent from the deep state, or working for the deep state, reading what I typed, to spy and keep tabs on me, I am going to make it plain as day for you. You can go ahead and label me a radical enemy of the state, because I will not bow down, or conform to the NWO/beast system. I am not taking the mark of the beast, nor will I worship the beast and his image. And furthermore, I will raise my children not to do the same neither. They will be used by God in a mighty way. I only bow down to the One true God of Heaven, and His son Jesus Christ, the name above all names. I am not going to volunteer myself to have my head chopped off, or a bullet in my head. But if it comes down to it, and I am left with no other choice, I guess I will have to load the bullets for you. You can threaten my family, but I will not bow down to this system, nor take the mark of the beast. I will serve God all the days of my life. If this means, I lose my physical job, then so be it. With God, I am never unemployed in his kingdom. I am not running from satan, I will stand up and put my war clothes on, because my God is a battle axe, in the time of a battle, a shelter in the time of a war. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. God… Read more »
April 20, 2017 6:39 PM

Amen Matt! I love your bold stand for the Lord.

Paula
Paula
April 21, 2017 5:23 AM

Amen Matt! Really, this is the place we all need to come to. We must decide beforehand that like Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego that we will not bow!

Rachel Baxter
April 19, 2017 8:07 PM

It is coming, Lydia. Thank you for sounding the alarm. On the other hand, God has the perfect plan to counter that move of the enemy. He is building His model for Kingdom education for His children called by His name. It already exists as a seed but will grow to fill the whole earth. This is the promise He has made me to me.

John Barry
John Barry
April 19, 2017 8:21 PM

Lydia as soon as I read this I thought of the book 1984 , then I went and watched some of the movie ; total control of speech , thought , emotions , hopes & dreams thru continual fear . It will not be a pretty world to live in , thank you for reminding me , for twenty years I have believed it is the destruction of America and the world wide fear this creates that allows the NWO & AC to come to power .

Martus
Martus
April 19, 2017 10:47 PM

The UN is the one world government which will seize control of the whole world:

Daniel tells us the last kingdom is represented by 10 toes of iron and clay on that statue, the elements of the other parts of the statue identified that kingdom just as the iron and clay identify our modern society i.e. re enforced concrete which is made from a muddy clay type substance poured onto iron. The 10 toes represent the permanent members of the UN security council who run the UN, 5 permanent members and 5 non permanent members.

John was living in the time of the Iron kingdom Rome when he had a vision of a great beast system which was, is not and will come again, before the Roman system was the Greek political Beast called democracy. This political beast system is democracy and part of the conditions of joining the UN is a country has to be a democracy.

In Revelation we have the beast with the 7 heads and the 10 horns which again represents the UN but in more detail. The 7 heads are the 4 permanent members of the UN who are Russia(bear), England(lion), China(dragon) and France(the 4 headed leopard as France is part of the EU which is run by 4 presidents.) The 10 horns represent the 1o non permanent members, 5 serving and 5 in training. The 5th permanent member is the US, the woman(Statue of Liberty) who rides the UN beast located in New York city.

The Beast with the lamb’s horn is ICANN which runs the internet which will provide control over the people for the UN. See logo of ICANN for the lamb’s horns. ICANN was handed to the nations last year from the US.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
April 20, 2017 2:09 PM

What is so cool about this Martus is that you can be right and someone else’s interpretation may be entirely different can also be right. Why? Because God’s word is HOLY and it WILL come to pass. Over and Over again until a person who sees refuses to see and a person who hears will refuse to hear. Thanks for the post. I am anxious to see the ICANN’s logo.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
April 19, 2017 7:29 PM

Had a dream a month or so ago where I met a family who had many children. They wanted more, but the husband told me it was too expensive to register them with the government.

Cobus Brits
Cobus Brits
April 20, 2017 6:41 AM

If we as Christians can’t rise above the fear of man now while we still have it good, we wont be able to resist fear when the rules are forced on humankind.
It was ridiculous how few German soldiers kept so many prisoners captive in the consentration camps. It was al based on fear and reward. Fear of dying if disobedient and resisting and the ‘reward’ for if you work with them, you will be able to save yourself.
And we know how that worked out.

I think the root of most survivors of the Holocaust’ guilty feelings of their survival was not why they made it and others not, but rather that they submitted to this fear/reward system and knew that it somehow caused sending others to their demise.
Hope I am not coming over judgemental because that is exactly what some of us will be faced with and if we are not prepared beforehand, we will succumb too.

The acceptance of the ‘Juden’ tag, the accompaning vilifying and shame that caused the resistance of ones’ will to falter, is what lets in fear.
Same thing is happening now, the radical tag, vilifying of fundamentalism as everything should be relative – no absolutes anymore – and shaming those who dont comply.

Fear of man is a deadly device of Satan.

Sue
Sue
April 19, 2017 9:13 PM

Even Woodrow Wilson, a willing dupe of the globalists, finally had enough of Col. House, his illuminist-mentor who actually lived in the White House with WW, when House lied to him about the League of Nations. It didn’t work, but after WW2 the illuminists/satanists were successful with their United Nations. Today, the UN is the leading purveyor of sexual abuse across the world.

Robert Adolph
April 20, 2017 1:36 AM

Sue, Wilson was blackmailed by Bernard Baruch to enter WW I when it was in stalemate in 1917. Then Col. House betrayed Wilson and the Germans who were promised a fair peace but were stabbed in the back by the Allies with the Treaty of Versailles.

Benjamin Clinger
Benjamin Clinger
April 21, 2017 2:12 AM

This is exactly what Satan’s organization has planned for a long time. Here is a brief summary of it:

“Pawns In The Game”, 1958; Carr, William Guy; pages 7 & 8

According to author William Guy Carr, A Confederate States General named Albert Pike, who became head of the Luciferian Priesthood, worked out a plan for THREE WORLD WARS. That was by 1871!

WW1: To be fomented using the differences between Britain/Germany. Objective: To overthrow the Tsars of Russia and make Russia the stronghold of communism. DONE!

WW2: To be fomented using the differences between Fascism and Political Zionism. Objective: To destroy Naziism and allow for the establishment of an Israeli state in Palestine. DONE!
Communism (Russia) to be kept in check until the final cataclysm (WW3).

WW3: Fomented using the differences between Political Zionism and the Moslem world. Objective: For the Israeli state and the Moslem world to destroy themselves.
The remaining nations will fight each other into complete exhaustion.

POST-WW3: The Communist atheists to be unleashed on the world to show how bad ATHEISM really is.
The nations of the world will have to defend themselves and destroy the atheistic communists once and for all.
(*Dumitri Duduman saw a vision in which the European nations, China and Japan gang up and destroy Russia following this WW3.)

ULTIMATE GOAL: The people of the world will “finally receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out in the public view… which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”–Albert Pike, letter to Italian revolutionary leader Gussepi Mazzini, August 15, 1871

So, that is their plan…
Fortunately for us, GOD has His own plans!

ask_question
ask_question
April 20, 2017 1:25 PM

i have one question regarding to the a/c ,is it possible, the a/c will rise up from E.U. this speaker said that a/c is here and he receive its darkness power now, you know obama will go to berlin recently. could he gain his position from E.U. seat no 666 is vacant in eu parliament , a/c will not be the king of E.u. not USA. ,any possibility ? i also heard from pastor Neville johnson and Sadhu, they think a/c will rise up from europe.
any thoughts ,thanks