“This is a groundbreaking season where I am doing something completely new.”

“My prophets, I love you, My heart burns with ferocious love for you. This is a time of purification. This is a time to come up higher. This is a time of positioning. Out of My love for you, I am calling you, I am challenging you, I am inviting you deeper and higher than you have ever been. I do not condemn you, I embrace you. This call being released from My heart is bringing a deep cleansing to you and the prophetic movement. This word from My heart as you embrace My fire, will bring you deeper into My heart and knowing My secrets like you have ever seen, the privilege and awakening of hearing the whispers that stir within My heart. Oh how I love you My prophets and am longing and yearning for you to embrace the fire I am releasing upon you.

I am cleansing the prophetic movement. I am cleansing where there has been mixture. I am cleansing where there has been impurity in prophetic words released. I am cleansing where there has been a mixture of striving, flesh and competition contaminating My flow. I am guarding My flock and I am guarding My Bride, and the enemy is attempting in various ways in this season to hinder the prophets, to lure the prophets into temptations, compromises, fleshly feasts and competition, jealousy and striving in order to hinder what I want to release.

Prophets think it not strange the increase of My fire coming upon you, firing your heart. Do not fight it, embrace it, for it is positioning you for greater promotion and favor to release My Word with greater purity of prophetic flow, void of contamination and mixture.

Prophets who continue to tickle ears with words not flowing from My heart will be brought low in this season. Those prophets who steward My heart and what I speak, allowing My fire of conviction, purification and all consuming fire to purge their hearts and their lips, will be exalted into high places to proclaim the pure word of My heart. My fire as it is embraced is birthing a fire of resolve and conviction within them to come deeper into the place of stewardship of My Word.

In My fire that I am releasing upon the prophetic movement, those that embrace the fire will move to a whole new level of divine strategy, revelation, insight, wisdom and weightiness in the words that I entrust them with to release and equip My Church with and the nations of the world. A complacency has entered many hearts regarding the words of My heart. There has been a loss of value of the weightiness of My Word that I am releasing to the prophets in this season as the enemy attempts to cause them to fall into these areas of striving and competition. I am shifting gears in the prophetic movement. I am changing the guards.

There is a whole new realm of revelation and supernatural insight opening up to the prophets and they are leading My people into this new level of revelation, strategy and insight of the words of My heart, but the fire must fall upon the prophets before it can be released into the Church.

This is a groundbreaking season. This is a season where I am doing something completely new, My Spirit is going to be poured out in ways that no eye has ever seen, nor has ear ever heard, and in preparation for what I am pouring out, room must be made for the new. In My fire that has been released upon the prophets and the prophetic movement, I am RESTORING the revelation and manifestation of living in awe of Me upon the prophets and the Church. Like Isaiah when he had an encounter with Me in My Glory, and he was face down before Me as He saw Me in reverence and awe, I am bringing My prophets into greater encounters like Isaiah, to restore the awe and reverence in places where it has been lost.

Embrace the fire My prophets, embrace the fire I am releasing. For what I am releasing cannot be contained by hearts that are attempting to manufacture words, manufacture opportunities, manufacture positioning, manufacture increasing. What I am releasing can be contained by those who linger in My presence. Those who are laid down, who are living with a LOUD YES before Me and have a heart cry to release only that which I am speaking. That live as DIVINE ECHO’S of My heart. Those that only speak that which I speak. Those that will speak when no one else is speaking. Those that will speak My message when it may not tickle ears, but challenge, convict and call higher. Those that are sold out to carrying My heart and the secrets of My heart with purity, integrity and humility.

I am looking for those prophets who will do whatever it takes, pay whatever it costs, to carry My heart not for the praises of men, but for the praise of My heart.

My prophets, I love you! I am calling you higher! I am calling you higher! I am a ferocious lover! I am a passionate pursuer! I am the shepherd of My flock, and what I am releasing to My people and into the nations will not be contained by agenda, it will not be contained by competition, it will not be contained by compromise. It will not be contained by striving or envy. It will be contained by the laid down lovers, who have one heart motive and that’s to know Me, hear My heart and release it with purity and integrity. I am not looking for perfection, or ability, I am looking for the laid down lover prophets, who are saying “YES, I am ALL IN, I am sold out to You and Your Word, and I will not operate and be contained and led by the praises of men, or compromised by the displeasure of men, but led by Your heart and Your praise of Me.”

Prophets of My heart, embrace My fire and receive a greater revelation of My heart. You must embrace this fire in order to carry the weightier words of My heart. Are you willing? Are you willing to lay down your agendas? Lay down your competition, lay down your ‘boxes’ and offenses, allow Me to come in with My furious all consuming love and heal you, strengthen you, and burn away anything that would contaminate?

The guards are changing. The new positioning is taking place, but in order to receive the new, you must allow Me to make room. As you embrace My fire, and move through by My Spirit, you will see Me position you in ways you never expected. positions of favor and increase like you never imagined, standing before kings and those of great influence to release the Rhema word of My heart. That anything that would come to lure you to compromise My Word would not even be a temptation as you stand burning in conviction and awe of who I am and the privilege that it is to steward and carry My heart. You will carry My fire in a way you have never carried it before and into areas and places you never imagined watching as signs, wonders and miracles manifest all around. I am taking you to a new level of being marked by fire and releasing My fire. In order to release My fire, you must embrace it and allow it to consume you.

The fire upon you My prophets and the prophetic movement is FOR YOUR GOOD. I want My prophets to represent My heart well and many who have gone before you have done that, but I see the lures, I see the contamination creeping into many hearts and lives of the prophets in this season, and as a loving Father, I will embrace, challenge, convict, discipline and call you higher, so you may walk in all that I have called you to.

A new level of the manifestation of awe of Me, holiness, purity, humility and fire is about to explode upon prophets and the prophetic realm in significant ways.

But you must be ready!

Are you willing to embrace My fire to carry My heart no matter the cost?

The invitation is upon you My prophets, and the greatest reward is upon you, knowing Me and My heart in a way you have never known before.

The choice is yours!

In the embracing, you will find a greater awakening to My love. How I love you!!! You will burn with the fire of My love and the all consuming nature of My fire within you.”

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Kathleen Nelson
August 16, 2017 7:51 pm

Lana,
This word the Lord gave you to speak is so awesome!
Today standing in my kitchen feeling the Love the Lord has for all the z3 family
It was so beautiful .it was like he was looking at each one of you,caring so much for you.
Lana I thought of you bringing the word of incouragement to lift us up.
He sure Loves and cares about each child of his here on this z3 family get together.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
August 17, 2017 12:54 am

Thanks for this word good to know that Abba father loves me so much unlike my earthly dad who I believe doesn’t care so much for me because he neglected me when I was growing up but now I do stay at his place (not much closeness still). Abba Father is involved in every minute detail of my life, even the seemingly inconsequential tidbit. #suchamarvelousLOVE

Kathleen Nelson
August 17, 2017 3:25 pm

Redeemed David,
I feel such a Love of warmth the Father has for you.
I ask the Holy Spirit why a person is like they are.
He shows me why so I can have compassion for them or pray for what hindrances they may have.
I’m praying to the FATHER in Heaven his Love will penetrate threw you with the warmth I feel that the FATHER has for you.That the hardness will have to melt away.
In the Love of Jesus
I care alot

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
August 17, 2017 9:28 pm

Amen thanks dear Kathleen I so much appreciate your love for the Father and for brethren and your prayers. I also appreciate your caring attitude and words. RedeemedDavid

Kathleen Nelson
August 18, 2017 12:50 pm

Thankyou redeemed David
I did see a vision of you and your dad sitting at a table and you had a plate in front of you.
You have all you need

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
August 19, 2017 10:59 am

Glory to God I believe this is a perfect answer to my prayer concerning my relationship with Abba Father . Thanks for this word I’m really greatful to God for showing you this and you for being faithful in relaying the message . You just made my day. much love from Nigeria.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
August 16, 2017 6:36 pm

Amen . glory be to God for this word I pray that God will give me the strength to fully enter into His rest according to His call which has always been on my life. How I long to behold the glory of the Father and speak forth His mysteries backed by His power. This is why I have been given birth to as His son. I also pray that other sons of God will take up their mantles and turn this world right side up again.

Taryn
Taryn
August 16, 2017 10:23 pm

Redeemed David please pray for me to persevere- my family & I r getting hit severely by Satan with a tsunami of witchcraft. This has been a summer of hell for us & I beg Jesus to deliver us from evil! Thxs for your help!

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
August 17, 2017 1:03 am

Dear Taryn i come against every attack of witchcraft against you and your family in the name of Jesus and pray that the Lord of Host will fight your battles as you hold your peace Exo. 14:14: no weapon fashioned against you or your family shall prosper and every tongue that rises up against you shall be condemned Isa 54:17 .The mighty God of jacob will deliver you according to the promises He gave me in Isa. 49:24-26. I will be praying for you and your family as God gives me grace. Thanks dear Taryn for bringing it to my notice . God bless you and your family real good . I plead the blood of Jesus over you and your family : and also the entire family of Z3 news . We shall overcome through the help of Holy spirit. Love you all.

Francy Carl
Francy
August 16, 2017 8:11 pm

WOW. What a word! I keep hearing the Lord saying He’s doing something new! Glory to God. Also I have heard Him say “come up higher” so many times… Does anyone know how I can breakthrough it? I have tried so many times, but I still feel I can’t come up higher. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Blessings!!

David
David
August 16, 2017 11:02 pm

Hi Francy,

I hope you are well. A while back, I had a dream where I was going higher and higher up a mountain top, than I heard not audibly, ” I can take you higher”. So maybe you can try to go higher but if the Lord does it, it would be easier. I don’t know, really, this is new to me as well. Just wanted to share with you. The Lord bless you abundantly always.

David.

Francy Carl
Francy
August 17, 2017 10:47 am

Hello brother David!
Nice to hear from you 🙂
Yes I know what you mean by trying to go higher on my own strength… that’s not helping. I think something is hindering me like sister Julie commented below. And I think one of the things is that I’m lacking a sound foundation of the Word. The Lord can’t teach us more than we know of His Word so I feel at this point I need to get serious in studying His Word.
There’s no way around it.
If you know of a sound program of the Word, please let me know.

May God increase you abundantly.

Love,
Francy

David
David
August 17, 2017 8:35 pm

Hi Francy,

Thank you for the reply, it’s good to hear from you. I ran into greekcrusader23 on YouTube don’t know too much about but liked the one video I did watch, it takes the Word of God from a hebrew translation perspective, I thought it was cool, n may add more in depth understanding of The Word of God. Let me know what u think, it may not be what you are looking for though.

Lord Jesus bless you always,. Can’t wait to meet you in the kingdom:).

Francy Carl
Francy
August 17, 2017 11:23 pm

oh that sounds pretty cool. I’ll check it out. Thank you so much!
May the Lord bless you as well always and definitely looking forward to meet you in the kingdom!

K Shine
K Shine
August 17, 2017 6:20 am

Hi Francy. Ask James to send you the link to his past article on mediating on Psalm 63. It was a blessing to me! After reading his article and spending time in the Psalm, that night when I went to bed I asked the Lord, “How can I have this same encounter with You?”. That night I had a dream; in the dream I heard the word “abductive”. I never heard the word before and didn’t know it’s meaning. After study and prayer, I believe the Lord was saying, we don’t enter the realm of His Spirit through inductive or deductive reasoning, but by abductive reasoning, which has to do with our imagination and intuition. We must “get into the plane” as James says and step off the ground. I have set my heart on this same pilgrimage. Hope that helps! Blessings!

Francy Carl
Francy
August 17, 2017 11:19 pm

Thanks for the suggestion K Shine. I will definitely search this article about Psalm 63. I love how the Lord reveals things… He’s so amazing. I too have had to search for meanings of words and then comes that aha! moment. So glorious!

Blessings sister!

Krista West
Krista
August 17, 2017 3:03 am

I keep hearing that too. “See, I am doing a new thing!!”. I have heard that one at least 20 times over the past few months.

Francy Carl
Francy
August 17, 2017 12:40 pm

Yes Krista very exciting indeed. And it’s such hope in the midst of the times we’re in. Glory to our glorious Father and Lord, Jesus!

Julie
August 16, 2017 11:27 pm

Sometimes lingering pain can keep us down. I know I am in the same situation. It is a matter of letting the Lord burn up and heal the old wounds so we have no ill feelings toward anyone, and see the goodness in others, and see the goodness in ourselves. Then, when we correct others or receive the Lord’s correction, it is a relief and not a burden.

Francy Carl
Francy
August 17, 2017 11:06 pm

Hi Julie,
First, I wanted to tell you that I love to read your comments. They’re so full of insight. I loved the one comment you made a while back in regards to using love as a weapon of spiritual warfare. I have to admit it took me a while to grasp that, but it is true what you wrote, that demons run away from love. Love conquers all things!
In regards to your comment above, I believe you are spot on. The Lord has been dealing with me about bitterness and humbling myself, meekness as well. I also think I’m lacking a solid foundation of the Word since I was just born again last year and that may be hindering what the Lord can reveal to me.
Thank you so much for your comment. I will definitely take your suggestions upon the Lord.

May the Lord keep increasing wisdom and revelation to you.

Blessings sister!

Julie
August 18, 2017 12:08 pm

Francy,
That is so nice of you, I will remember this compliment for a long time! Thank you!!

Francy Carl
Francy
August 18, 2017 5:59 pm

it was truly from the heart 🙂

Yeshua Is Our Salvation
Yeshua Is Our Salvation
August 16, 2017 10:27 pm

The Old Testament is Encoded. B I B L E C O D E S: postscripts.org

Stephen Ellis
Stephen Ellis
August 16, 2017 10:13 pm

Hebrews 12:28-29 (NKJV)

28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may[a] serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear. 29 For our God is a consuming fire.