Prophetic Dream: Google Blocks Z3 News for Opposing Islam

In a dream recently, I went to Z3 News and there was a message on the website that read something along these lines (I cannot remember the exact wording)

Z3 News is blocked for being against Islam.

I also remember knowing in the dream that other Christian websites, I believe also Trunews, were blocked for the same reason. I also knew in the dream that Google was behind censoring or blocking them. I remember thinking I had not printed any of the information and how important it was to have it on hand.

Then the scene changed and Z3 News became an actual warehouse. And apparently all Z3ers went to the warehouse to say goodbye to each other since we could no longer access it online. In the warehouse were different metal compartments that looked like storage containers and each container represented an article on z3. I remember seeing James, working on these containers, moving them around with a forklift I believe and kind of “packing” them since he was closing down the warehouse.

I remember Z3ers introducing each other, having small talks with each other and then saying goodbye, and the feeling was very solemn, as if we already knew we weren’t going hear from each other again and we were going to be persecuted.

I also remembered seeing Diana Pulliam inside one of these containers working. Then I remembered a comment she made once on Z3 about how she was printing some of the Z3 articles and placing them in a binder to keep hard copies of them and I remember feeling regret about not having done that.

What surprised me about this dream was how soon it was happening. In the dream it seemed to be happening now, not years from now.

I also remember thinking it would’ve been a good idea for James to have a copy of Z3 in another URL (without any SEO) as a backup, kind of like an underground version of z3news online, so Z3ers could still have access to the information.

If you have not already done so, I encourage everyone to sign up for the Z3 News mailing list using the sign up form in the top right column of every page. That might be the only way to receive new Z3 posts in the future and our only way to stay in touch.

Francy Carl

Author: Francy Carl

Francy Carl is happily married and a mommy of three little ones. She became born-again on January 2016 after being led by Holy Spirit to the heaven section of Z3 News. The Lord has called her to homeschool and has placed a strong desire in her heart to share the Gospel and to encourage others to learn how to hear the voice of the Lord for themselves. She started a website inspired by her personal experiences with the Lord called Awaken By Jesus. She often declares Philippians 4:13 in her life, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
September 18, 2017 5:27 PM

Just as Jesus said in the gospels and individuals like David Wilkerson persecution is coming. Look at the book of Acts. The Holy Spirit was poured out and miracles, signs and wonders followed but there was also persecution and the church was scattered. Should we expect anything less? Yet another outpouring of the Holy Spirit is coming and we must be cleansed of all preconceived ideas and traditions of man. The 120 had no idea what the outpouring would look like nor do we. I was listening to a recent post from Neville Johnson on YouTube. He said the cloud is moving. We must move with it or we will miss what God is doing just as the first coming of Christ was missed by those that knew scripture inside and out. This outpouring will be Acts on steroids! We must have a humble repentant heart and remain in the secret place come hell or high water.

Scooter
Scooter
September 18, 2017 8:55 PM

I have been feeling that this out pouring is coming very soon. Praise God.

Christine Beadsworth
September 19, 2017 3:55 AM
I had a dream last night that I was trying to reverse my car out of a parking place but accidentally accelerated down an embankment onto a school playing field. My car was totalled in the process (it looked like it had been folded in half) and what i noticed was that the left front head light area had taken the most impact. I was unhurt and able to retrieve my personal papers out of the open window on the drivers side. Now that I read your dream, Francy,I can see it is connected to what I dreamt. My car has always represented my ministry in my dreams. The reversing refers to going over the Word again or re-versing and this is spoken about in my recent Rehearsal dream. Landing on the school playing field speaks of suddenly emerging into an area where learning takes place and games are played. The fact that the left light or left eye of my vehicle took the impact reminded me of the fact that the Illuminati use the left eye int heir symbolism and after this crash, that left eye can no longer be used to track what the Lord is doing with me. So perhaps the folding of my public ministry so to speak is more for my protection and I was able to retrieve my personal papers, which speaks to me of still having possession of the revelation that the ministry embodies. Its also significant that an unexpected event that shut down my ministry on the school field caused me no personal harm… and I would be able to share face to face with people because I still had the information in my possession. I am sharing all this to say that perhaps the Lord is allowing shutdown of sites for… Read more »
RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 20, 2017 8:13 AM

thanks for sharing the site, subscribed already. God bless you and keep up the good work.

Ddave
Ddave
September 18, 2017 10:06 PM

I dreamed night before last I went into a Christian book store that was going out of business. There were no bibles or books on the shelves. Everything had been censored and they were being forced to close. Everyone in the dream was running around in chaos, no one could believe what was happening.
Im so sorry to say had I not had this dream, I might have passed this article by or maybe dismissed it as something for the future.
This is happening soon Z3 friends. Be prepared.

Christine Beadsworth
September 19, 2017 3:22 AM

Thanks Francy. Last year I drove past a petrol station which I regularly visit and it had literally disappeared , demolished overnight and the Lord warned me then about making copies of vital information and good spiritual food for the dark days ahead because the spiritual refuelling stations we visit will be removed overnight. I appreciate the reminder

Mark
Mark
September 18, 2017 6:50 PM

Use a program called httrack from httrack.com to download websites. When you have done this you will have a copy of the complete website and it operate in the same way as a website when you are off line.

September 18, 2017 8:27 PM

Thanks for that great suggestion Mark. Here’s the link: http://www.httrack.com/

Christine Beadsworth
September 19, 2017 3:35 AM

my question is how much memory space would one need to download the whole of Z3 site?

brian
brian
September 25, 2017 2:45 AM

i downloaded z3 using cyotek webcopy. it took two days and is about 450 meg

Cmetcalf
Cmetcalf
September 19, 2017 10:39 AM

Me too, I have an old iPad 2 I use and wonder what would happen if I downloaded the whole site.

September 19, 2017 12:43 PM

We can look into that, but the key would be downloading only the text without any images because that would significantly reduce the file size. Anyone can download it here: http://www.httrack.com/

I have not used that site, but I think it would download all of it, so it would be quite large.

Jimmy Grubbs
Jimmy Grubbs
September 19, 2017 2:37 AM

I’m Working on a solution to the very problem Francy Carl has described. In fact, I have a partially working one now but remember when the time that Francy describes comes about, things will never be the same in how we communicate but we will communicate. If you want to be a beta tester of this different approach to connecting to folks, I will oblige. It will be free for all users but the catch is in security. I know what I’m saying is sort of cryptic but I can’t let the cat out of the bag just yet and definitely not here brother.

Todd H Henderson
September 19, 2017 6:03 PM

Sign me up Jimmy

Jimmy Grubbs
Jimmy Grubbs
September 19, 2017 11:36 PM

Just know that it bugs me no end when I think of a major corporation thinking it will stifle the internet from those who disagree with their immorality. The internet is everyones and not just theirs.

September 19, 2017 11:51 PM

It would help if they would abide by their own corporate slogan, “Don’t be evil.”

flea
flea
September 21, 2017 2:30 PM

Google dont have a monopoly on the internet. There are many other search engines.

Bill Gates recent speach in which he warned Europe that the immigration crisis will change the fate of Europe, made me choose Internet Explorer. It is just slightly less userfriendly that Google. Now I still have to change my email from gmail to something else.

brian
brian
September 25, 2017 2:56 AM

hi jimmy – id be interested too. i notice china is now cracking down hard on apps like wecaht and government critisism. the missus has said that wechat has gone quiet (she has many contacts on wechat)

brian
brian
September 25, 2017 2:44 AM

i tried downloading that several days ago but i couldnt load the website – there are a few around but one i used is cyotek webcopy.
i remember many years ago that one could work offline with the internet under win xp i think it was? the browser had an inbuilt facility to download the whole website but they got rid of this very useful feature under win 7.

Lee Ching Fong
September 19, 2017 3:23 PM

One thing I would like to know is… could it be no internet access at all?

I heard many prophetic words mention there will be tremendous destruction (earthquake & tsunami) hit California. As we know the IT companies database including Google, Yahoo, Youtube, Facebook etc located at Silicon Valley, California. Could it be the coming calamity will destroy entire database or the undersea cable that connect all around the world???

brian
brian
September 21, 2017 1:39 AM

i do not believe so – they could modify it but not delete it unless some completely different technology is invented. the elite will need the internet to run the 5g network

jerry rigg
September 18, 2017 4:12 PM

Amazing what actions might be on the verge of happening ALL IN THE ALMIGHTY NAME OF ……..TOLERANCE? God forbid. But I would venture to guess no family member associated with Google would tolerate the beheading of one of their own family in the name of Islam?

September 18, 2017 4:20 PM

What’s amazing is they don’t block Islamic sites since the Quran and their Imams teach them to murder innocent people. Instead, Google joins them in attacking the innocent.

Google has already removed from their index most of the pages from Naturalnews.com, although the site is still accessible. Getting removed from their index immediately and drastically reduces the number of visitors to a site. Snopes and Wikipedia have also joined in by slandering Naturalnews.com, branding them as fake news. It’s here folks. Truth is no longer tolerated in America and the persecution is accelerating rapidly.

William
William
September 18, 2017 7:05 PM

James,
In case of Z3 news become unoperational, can you think about to have a Whatsapp, WeChat or something else— And put us all in a group. And in the group, anybody issues a comment will be viewed for people in the group? I mean to set this up ready in advance, and joining us in advance in a group , then when the time comes, we instantly can use it and receive any news?

September 18, 2017 8:24 PM

Thanks for the suggestion William, but using anyone else’s site puts us in an even more vulnerable position than we are now, unless it is owned and operated by like-minded people, which is rare. Our best back up plan right now is email, but it requires everyone to join our mailing list by using the form in the top right column on any page. We don’t send out many emails now, but if our site is ever taken down, we would be sending emails daily.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 20, 2017 7:45 AM

I did already thanks sir. Whatsapp suggestion is also ok but I wonder if the elites will not decrypt it to have access to our chats.

William
William
September 18, 2017 11:50 PM

With Whatsapp, WeChat , people can share together. Different people can group into different group. And sometime can discuss something. The method of sending emails daily would be the last one.
At the moment, Whatsapp, WeChat do not block christian materials.

Francine
September 19, 2017 9:00 AM

Reading this post, i felt the seriousness of the hour. Please, do not forget to support James financially. Let’s remember to do what we can, each of us.
Thank you James.

September 19, 2017 12:58 PM

Thanks for supporting Z3 News Francine.

Ed H
Ed H
September 18, 2017 10:48 PM

This is exactly why all of us here who are blessed by this site and support z3 need to pray everyday for James and his family for protection and safety.
He and his crew are not making the enemy happy and without super natural protection I could see this dream coming to fruition.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
September 18, 2017 7:37 PM

They are sharpening their blades for the American people, especially the Christians.