“God is going to show Himself stronger than the battle.”

Last night I had a dream and this morning I felt the Lord tell me to share the declaration of this dream as a prophetic word for many who have faced incredible battles in this season and currently facing huge battles.

“God is going to show Himself stronger than the battle.”

I saw the intensity of the battle that many have faced and are facing, but the decree of the Lord right now is that He is going to show Himself stronger than the battle.

There will be incredible recompense. There will be more fruit than you have ever seen. There will be greater increase than you have dreamed. There will be greater demonstration of the power and creativity of God in your life. There will be restoration of what was taken, what was killed and stolen, the Lord is restoring by His resurrection power.

You will be even more convicted and burning with the revelation of the power of God and how great, how big, how strong, how mighty your God is. He is working for you and NOTHING can stand against you as you stand with Him and hold His hand. The enemy is going to run scared because of the demonstration of the power of God that is about to manifest in and through your life.

The enemy has stolen many of your voices, he has stolen many of your dreams but here comes the Lord in power, a deep encounter with His heart that will RESTORE your voice, RESTORE your sound, RESTORE your song, and you will carry and release greater revelation than you have in previous seasons.

HIS WORD IS LIKE FIRE

Get ready! Get ready! Get ready! He is about to step in and show Himself strong. It’s not a long way off, the Lord is upon you, the Lord is about to move. He is about to ignite in a whole new way and the way He shows Himself strong to you will place a fire, His fire, in your bones so strongly, so powerfully, the fire of conviction of the truth of His Word that will leave you forever changed.

For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show himself strong in the behalf of those whose heart is perfect toward him. (2 Chronicles 16:9)

Stand up and watch! Stand up and watch! God is about to display His strength.

“Display your strength, God, and we’ll be strong! For your miracles have made us who we are. Lord, do it again, and parade from your temple your mighty power.” (Psalm 68:28-29)

Friends, He is about to do it again! He is about to break through for you! He is about to move for you! He is about to show His faithfulness again. He is about to blow you away with what He is going to do. The enemy thought he had “won” a battle in your life, but that’s a lie. The enemy is defeated, you are victorious in Jesus and you are about to see the triumph of God unravelled before you YET AGAIN in the demonstration of His power and strength.

The WAY the Lord is going to show Himself strong is going to FAR OUTWEIGH the battle you have faced.

I saw the Lord coming as a mighty warrior and as He moved in power, I saw wombs in the natural and in the spirit FULL of fruitfulness. Whatever has attempted to HINDER the birthing, the Lord is coming in power and bringing a TURNING!

The strength and power of God is turning the SOUR TO SWEET!

I declare over you today…

THE STRENGTH OF GOD RELEASED INTO AND THROUGH YOUR LIFE IS GOING TO INGITE AND RELEASE A LEVEL OF FRUITFULNESS THAT WILL FAR OUTWEIGH THE BATTLE AND PATHWAYS OF WOUNDINGS YOU HAVE FACED.

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Jahaira
Jahaira
October 25, 2017 4:55 PM

Hi, first time commenting here. I have been a follower of this site for a while now, but I am never posted a comment. I am from the Caribbean (from Sint Maarten to be exact) and I happened to stumbled on this site by accident (or not) a while back, and I have been a faithful follower ever since.There have been truly many wonderful, blessed and anointed articles on this site, and I thank God for raising the true prophets of God in these last and terrible days and for them being obedient to Him by sharing his word.

But this word hit me hard, it brought tears to my eyes, and I felt I needed to comment. You see I am going through the biggest battle in my life right now, and I am doubting if I’m going to make it. I feel oppressed on every side and I feel like the enemy is winning. Trying to pray to God, but I don’t feel like I am getting through. I feel like I am barely hanging on by a thread. Trying so hard to hold on, but it is just so really hard.

I needed to hear this right now. I needed to hear that God is fighting for us. I know God promised us to never leave us or forsake us, but when you are in the thick of things, you tend to forget his promises. But God is and will always remain faithful to his children. Thank you Lana for this timely word. I hope those that are going through heavy battles as well may also find comfort in these words. God bless. – Jahaira

Jodi S
October 25, 2017 8:15 PM

Jahaira, please know that your VICTORY is already WON in Christ Jesus! I will pray for you! If it helps, I SHARE your feeling that I am hanging on by a thread! The battle wages against us, sometimes so hard. But our battle is already won. Satan wants us to believe we can’t hold on. He’s lying. Your Savior is holding on to you RIGHT NOW. He will NEVER LET GO.

Jahaira
Jahaira
October 26, 2017 10:00 AM

Amen. Thank you Jodi and I will also pray for you.

Robert M
Robert M
October 25, 2017 8:28 PM

Greetings Jaharia…thanks for posting and sharing your honest words with us…I feel the same way also…take courage in knowing that these same tribulations are happening to us all over the world … 1 peter 5:9….you will not be lost… you will not fail!…the lord will uphold us with His righteous right hand and we shall overcome by His blood and by our testimony! Peace be with you!

Jahaira
Jahaira
October 26, 2017 10:01 AM

Amen peace be with you too Robert.

Nick
Nick
October 26, 2017 11:10 AM

Hi Jahaira,
The Holy Spirit had me properly interceding for you this morning, with tears, after reading your comment. Not an everyday thing for me, which is why I’m replying. No idea what I was praying! Asked him for a word for you. I think he said “a cord of 3 strands is not easily broken” (Ecc. 4:12: Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.)

Jahaira
Jahaira
October 26, 2017 3:19 PM

Hi Nick. Thank you so much interceding for me and thank you for the word given to you by the Holy Spirit. I really appreciate the warm support that I am receiving from everyone. I will look up the scripture you gave me. I am so ready to break free from the strongholds that have been holding me down for far too long. All I truly want is his will for my life. Thanks again Nick and may God continue to bless you.

Derrick
Derrick
October 26, 2017 4:41 PM
I’m going through the exact same struggle as you. I feel like there’s no hope. Every time i get enough courage to attack again, i get smacked down by the enemy by what seems to be with 3x as much strength. I’ve almost lost sight of the promises, as this situation looks horrendous, i see no solution nor end in sight. It’s like i’m stuck in limbo. Yet God gave me a dream last night where i witnessed Captain America coming out of a bunker, and as SOON as he came out, he was being fired at from all sides, but he used his shield to push all of the bullets away and charge forward, and while watching this i heard in my spirit “He is a super hero because he believes he is a super hero.”. And when i heard that i SO DESPERATELY wished i could be like him in the dream. My God the determination on his face was so beautiful and inspiring. He didn’t even take time to think. when it was time to go, he didn’t shrink back thinking about the bullets that were going to come at him, but he CHARGED with the attitude of “you will NOT prevail, my will is GREATER than all of these bullets combined.” It was as if he saw past all of the bullets unto something greater, so he had his eyes focused on that greater thing. But then i woke up back to the grim reality and spiritual attacks of the enemy and the hopelessness of my situation sinks in again, I realize how short my faith is compared to a warrior like Captain America. All i see are bullets. I can’t see any further. I just focus on the pain i might experience and the pain… Read more »
October 26, 2017 4:57 PM

I am agreeing with you right now Derrick that you have the same kind of unstoppable unshakeable faith you saw in your Captain America dream.

Renee
Renee
October 27, 2017 6:54 PM

Dear Derrick please rest in the assurance of Jesus and focus on Him alone. John describes what Jesus looks like in heaven in Rev 1. Powerful Majestic ….His voice is like roaring waters. Awesome! Read it.
Make a consious decision to Rejoice. Sing and dance before the Lord. It’s fun.
Surrender. The most wonderful assurance of our faith in Jesus, is that we can go and sleep while the boat wants to sink because He is in charge. 🙌you are stronger than you think😃

Renee
Renee
October 27, 2017 6:33 PM

Jahaira I can’t even mention all the attacks I’ve been going through. It has been relentless from 2013 but no matter what happened, Jesus has been with me all the way. I know that He will never leave me. I rejoice in Him alone and I don’t rely on my own understanding of things. He has protected and held me through it all. You know the most beautiful verse (I think in psalms) is where David says ….Lord You took my shame away! Hallelujah! Rejoice and sing His praises for the enemy will flee and Jesus will shine through you.😀

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
October 25, 2017 3:54 AM

Amen in Jesus name, I plead the blood of Jesus over this comment.

Julie Bucker
October 25, 2017 5:42 AM

So true for me, finally been able to see clearly to get rid of giant demonic strongholds in my life as I prepared my baptism and fire contracts with God, allowing the Holy Spirit to sweep me clean and not suffer ever again.

Mary
Mary
October 25, 2017 6:13 PM

Oh, yes Jesus! I am believing this for my womb! Heal oh Lord! I believe!!!

Martin
Martin
October 26, 2017 7:27 AM

Genesis 9:7
As for you, BE FRUITFUL and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it.
Years ago I quoted this to someone who was barren. They objected to “MY” saying so. I replied that it wasn’t me who said it, but rather GOD (in speaking to Noah). She had a child not long after.

William
William
October 26, 2017 8:49 AM

Oh Martin,
I want to give you a lot of thumb up on this.

October 27, 2017 1:51 AM

Thank you James and Mary..we receive that in Jesus name.

SandraM
SandraM
October 27, 2017 8:41 AM
Hi Lana & Z3 family. Many thanks for these encouraging words. I needed it. My prayer partner and I been battling against the enemy blows after blows. We are worn out crying to God asking to him when all this will end. What I have noticed and it is also biblical..when I am weak almost facing life death state many times, God’s spirit gets much stronger in me. When I am about to give me, an extra of strength is poured unto me for me to carry on. The enemy has stolen many from our lives leaving us with nothing. We are holding to God’s promises. These days I have been receiving an increase of prophetic visions but also many attacks from the enemy even hearing their mockeries telling me look at you, you are a nothing where is your God? Yesterday, I have received that word from the Lord and I have just asked him if I can share it with you all, here is the word: “Out of your life, I will do a miracle. Your destiny is not behind you but lies ahead of you. Believe not in the lies of the enemy.” Please take it to the Lord for your own confirmation and hope it will bring some comfort to your heart. We are about to change from a caterpillar into a golden butterfly. The Lord had given me two visions of this. God is at work in us to cleanse us from all impurities. Read Romans 12 and let him transform our mind and our life for him to finish the work he has started in us. We are called to resemble Christ in his likeness & character. The Light of Christ is about to shine again on earth through his Chosen ones. God bless… Read more »
SeekmyFather
SeekmyFather
October 25, 2017 4:29 PM

Amen! And I can confirm this word with my experience – the last week and days has just had me in TOTAL AWE, I cannot hardly express it. So much revelation in dreams and prayer, so many “coincidences”, just.. amazing. Amazing!

william michael
william michael
October 25, 2017 3:39 PM

We have already been seeing this and confirms the direction it seems we re on. Amen! Wonderful to actually hear some good news for us all.

Taryn
Taryn
October 25, 2017 12:11 PM

God bless u Lana for He has used u in a mighty way! I am so grateful for u & the prophesies!

Paul
Paul
October 25, 2017 11:27 AM

I am still waiting and hoping, based on HIS mercy and righteousness only. It sure is a long time and you have been writing ths same thing for so long.

Martin
Martin
October 26, 2017 7:29 AM

Many of GOD’s people waited a LONG time for the promise, Moses 40 years, Abraham 10 years, Joseph, Rachel, etc.

Renee
Renee
October 27, 2017 7:42 PM

I will pray with you Paul. Do you want the Lord to bless you with a child?

paul
paul
October 30, 2017 12:26 PM

Thank you Renee.
I have 2 children.
My waiting is re: the task/assignment – if HE has for me and family.
Not having a normal life and disechanted with the things of the world is so burdensome.
My cry is to get this done with – kind of a thing and be happy with Him forever.
Be Blessed,
Paul

October 26, 2017 3:58 PM

Hi all…I heard about this site after watching Lyn Leahz on her YouTube channel. This word is powerful and incredibly encouraging to us and I thank you Lana for sharing. Our family is also going through many challenges (our younger son… 17 yrs old) is severely depressed and speaks of suicide often. We pull down strongholds constantly and place the full armor of God over us, but its been tough few months for all. God Bless

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
October 26, 2017 10:43 PM

Hi Martin B. When I was a teenager of the same age as your son, I was also very depressed with suicidal thoughts and was so for about three years. While I was a college student living in a dorm, a good Christian friend came up to me in the hallway and put his hand on me and prayed right there that in Jesus’ name the depression would leave me. The next day it was a cloudy and gloomy looking day and as I was walking to my class, I noticed that I could feel that my face was smiling. I could feel that I was happy and no longer depressed. The day was beautiful inside me. I’ve never had that depression again.

Many years later, I did the same for a depressed young man. When I heard from him again, I heard that the depression had left him.

Please find a Christian who will put his hand on him and pray in Jesus’ name. No amount of counselling or medication will lift a spirit of depression but for the power of Jesus Christ and someone who will have the little faith to believe it.

October 27, 2017 12:29 AM

What an awesome and powerful testimony Marcio.

October 27, 2017 1:49 AM

Hi Marcio. Thank you for your testimony. I agree fully on your medication statement…it ends up placing the individual in more bondage. God Bless

paul
paul
October 30, 2017 12:13 PM

Very Blessed to hear this. Thank you

October 26, 2017 5:02 PM

I am claiming Psalm 118:17 for your son Martin. “He will not die, but live, and tell of the works of the Lord.”

October 27, 2017 1:07 PM

Hi James Bailey. Many thanks for your prayers.. The Lord told us (prior to my son being born) that he (my son) would do great things for The Lord. This is clearly why the attacks are coming so hard.
God Bless

William
William
October 27, 2017 4:55 PM

Martin B,
Read Hagin’s book carefully. In it , he described his brother’s case. Your two sons are under your spiritual legal boundaries. You can excise your faith over them, and God will make it happen.

William
William
October 27, 2017 5:03 PM

You need to decide what do you believe. ” Believe ” means no matter what other people’s opinions are, you decide what to believe . settle your own doubt or your own uncertainty.

Patricia D
October 27, 2017 2:19 AM

Martin B I am praying for your son to be free and remain free from the spirit of depression in the name of Jesus. It is so important to “guard your gates” which are your eyes and ears that the enemy can use to gain legal access thru. Please talk to your son about what type of music, books, video games, movies, etc he is watching or listening to. If any of them contains dark, demonic (vampire/zombie) killing themes get it out of the house. I would also suggest getting some scripture cd’s on healing/depression/fear that you could play in his room while he sleeps. Pat Robertson at CBN and Kenneth Copeland Ministries are good resources to start with. Also play Christian music he likes in your house, car, and his room. Believe me no demon in hell wants to stick around and listen to the Word of God and praise music!! This should help your son immediately. You can also read the Bible with him and declare the scriptures over him. You as his parent have spiritual authority over your son. Pray Psalm 91 over him and your family every day. Shalom and God bless you and your family and all of the Z3 families!

October 27, 2017 12:58 PM
Hi Patricia D. Apologies for the delay in replying and thank you for your comforting response. You have touched on quite a bit so let me go into more detail. Both our sons (the eldest is 23 and as mentioned before the youngest is 17) have suffered from depression and suicide thoughts. The eldest (he is no longer is depressed) used to cut himself and the youngest started about 3 months ago when 3 of his close friends at school were killed in a car accident by a drunk driver skipping a red light. As for music…that has been an uphill battle with the eldest (he listened to Slip Knot initially and we managed to convince him that its not ideal…actually far from ideal) son and he then convinced himself that a Christian Rock Group (For Today) was the answer. Personally I don’t like Christian rock…it doesn’t sit right with me…but that’s for another discussion. The younger son has now moved to all types of music (even metal core). We have drummed into their heads the risks etc of listening to this type of music for many many years. Yes we do play Christian music (what I call Christian music..the older Hillsong with Darlene and Marty performing) all day in the house. I also anoint the family and property regularly. I have a good knowledge of the demonic realm and how it works as a close friend of mine regularly does deliverance’s and has set many family’s free from bondage. Unfortunately this situation has snuck upon the family and I take full responsibility for that. I will definitely look into the healing scriptures and will also start with Psalm 91. Once again, many thanks for your reply and prayers..it is truly encouraging. God Bless
Patricia D
October 27, 2017 4:24 PM

Hi Martin. I am so sorry to hear the struggles your sons have been going through. The one downfall of this type of forum is we don’t know the level the person is on in their spiritual journey. You obviously are well versed in warfare and have been doing all you know to do. God knows your heart and desires. Rest in Him. You are your sons natural father but God is their ultimate Father. He made them in their mother’s womb. I agree with Lana’s prophecy “He is going to show Himself stronger than the battle”. Pray Psalm 91 over them everyday and then give them to God. They are His responsibility. Don’t get in fear or frustration because your son is making choices you don’t agree with. Ask God to take the desire for that kind of music from him. God’s grace is sufficient. Do what you know to do but don’t let it make you crazy thinking its all up to you because it’s not. You can’t be their Jesus. Only He can be that. It’s their choice. Here is a comforting declaration for you: “I thank you God that your tender mercy hovers over my sons, that they are born again filled with the Holy Ghost and obedient to you. That yours words are in their mouths and they are taught by your Spirit and great is their peace.” Remember God is good and faithful all the time. God bless you and your family.

October 27, 2017 6:11 PM

Hi Patricia D. Thank you very much for the declaration, its beautiful. Thank you for your kind words. They are all appreciated. God Bless you and your family.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
October 28, 2017 11:35 PM

Hi Martin -Jesus bless you brother -Big Hugs -I understand the suffering from these types of episodes –just breaks your heart being unable to help them when they are in these amounts of distress —I just want to chime in here as My son also was severely depressed and extreme rage fits (autism diagnosis)-breaking everything -super violent -cutting himself always talking about wanting to die -I got him into a therapist and the treatment is called EEG -electromagnetic therapy–Please look into it -My son went from a 10 level of extremes to –to a daily manageable level (like a 3) in like 1 month – He is almost like a different kid -got him off all meds too —it retrains the brain waves and has AMAZING RESULTS for all kinds of issues –depression -anxiety -PTSD- manic disorders -OCD ..just any kinds of brain disorder issues this “brain training” helps sooth aand bring healing and just made all the difference -good for any age and there is no known side affects –PLEASE LOOK INTO IT -I CANNOT RECOMMEND IT ENOUGH —

October 29, 2017 3:44 AM

Hi Heather. My wife says the EEG you are talking about sounds like Neuro Feedback or BIO Neuro Feedback….probably just another name for EEG. My son has also been diagnosed as Bipolar…first he was diagnosed as having Temporal Lobe Epilepsy (TLE). So we have had many visits with psychiatrists I in the past. He’s currently on Tegretol and Zoloft. We are currently standing on The Lord to fully heal him. Many thanks..we will research it.

William
William
October 27, 2017 8:52 AM

Martin B,
I suggest you to read Hagin’s ” the believers’ authority many times. why many times? You need to have the knowing of your authority in the name of Jesus over devils —- to the extend that when you in the name of Jesus Christ command the spirit of depression to get out of your son, you feel very angry to that devil. In your life , keep speaking out ” in the name of Jesus, anything I bind on earth , it is bound in heaven. Anything I release on earth, it is released on heaven . ” after you command the spirit of depression to get out of your son in the name of Jesus, if there is a thought coming to you and urging you go to explore or thinking about to explore whether the spirit of depression has left your son or not, when this thought show up, you need to declare again ” in the name of Jesus, anything I bind on earth , it is bound in heaven. Anything I release on earth, it is released on heaven . ” and command the foul spirit to get out of your son. You have to be angry to the evil spirit.

October 27, 2017 1:03 PM

Hi William. Thank you very much for the link and information….I will definitely go through it We do bind daily and do what you mentioned…clearly I need to add more authority and be more angry when rebuking.

William
William
October 27, 2017 4:29 PM
Martin B, I remember I read a story some years ago. A young girl was interfered or oppressed or possessed by a demon. And this Christian out of the faith has commanded the evil spirit to get out of the young girl in the name of Jesus. Then the second day, this Christian met this girl again. And the demon is teasing with this christian through the mouth of this young girl. ( meaning the young girl still show the sign of the demon ). Then this Christian speak again ” I told you to get out of her. ” ( later on the demon get out of her, the young girl is totally free of the demon ) ( —- you can keep saying this sentence trying to understand what kind of feelings/ understanding is behind this speaking. When saying a prayer to command a devil to come out or saying a prayer of healing, you can not try. When you have a thought of trying, it already means you do not have faith. That is why it is important to keep practising declaring ” in the name of Jesus, anything I bind on earth , it is bound in heaven. Anything I release on earth, it is released on heaven . ”. You have to put your personality in declaring it. You have to put your emotion in declaring it. You have to really mean it with this understanding that the Father will achieve it. ( remember what Jesus said: as long as there are two persons on earth on totally agreeing on one thing in His name, His Father in heaven will do it, will achieve it. In this statement, as long as you and another person fulfil your part — totally agreeing on one thing, then… Read more »
October 28, 2017 4:58 PM

Nahomie Riche
October 29, 2017 6:14 AM
Hi Martin B, I was reading your story and I feel for you. I know how it feels like personally to be attacked by evil spirits on so many levels and it’s painful, frustrating and tiring. However, we do have The Lord who knows all things and the way we should take. One major thing I learned through my own personal struggles is to always ask The Lord for help. Ask The Lord what you should do personally because each case is different. Ask The Lord for strength and encouragement as long as you see you need it. Ask The Lord to teach you His Word concerning spiritual matters. Ask The Lord if you should use medication or not. I know in my case my battle was long with evil spirits and The Lord led me to use medication as well as my authority in Christ over evil spirits.Always express yourself to the Lord how you feel because being I a war like that can be very draining. I spent a lot of time crying out to The Lord telling Him how I felt, the hurt ,the pain, the exhaustion, confusion ,fears, the wanting to give up. I knew if The Lord didnt help me I wouldn’t make it and in those times I’ve gotten closer to The Lord and the help that I needed. I’ve gotten to know The Lords heart for me and His strength. Also ask the Lord to send you people that can help you that may be more knowledgeable about struggle and could be a support to you and family. I know The Lord uses people and in my journey there was times that the Lord had sent people to walk with me to battle struggle. Ultimately God loves you and family and He knows… Read more »
October 31, 2017 5:27 PM

Hi Nahomie Riche…many many thanks for your input. There is a lot you have mentioned that I will add to my daily prayers. God Bless.

Renee
Renee
October 27, 2017 8:00 PM

Martin it can be hormone related. Please take him to a good psychiatrist. His seratonin levels might be low.

October 28, 2017 4:59 PM