God Reveals Evil Spirits Operating in False Church

snake2

I had a dream many years ago about false religion and false brethren in the church.

In this dream, I was in a church. They were having a coffee social before the service. Everyone was smiling and chatting, but I noticed it was not normal. The service was about to start, so I went inside.

As the service proceeded, all the people began to swell up and sort of grunt and growl. They continued to swell up until they couldn’t move and could barely breathe. I wanted to run, but they were so swollen I had to edge my way through them as they were all standing up. Though they were snarling at me, they couldn’t get to me.

I got out of the sanctuary and ran towards the door. There were a few people cowering by the door. Then I looked up as a huge snake suddenly raised up its’ head and wagged it back and forth at me, swooping down in my face. I knew I had to get out and help the few people by the door to get out too. So I grabbed the snake around the head, which was like grabbing the neck of a huge bear. It tried to put its’ fangs in my arm, but I didn’t release it until I had the door opened with my other hand and the few captives were freed, then I tossed it aside and got out myself.

When I had this dream, I knew exactly what it meant, so I put a lot of space between me and this python congregation. I had already been invited to attend a new church, which had started up in a home and was wanting to expand, so each member had to bring someone new into the group. I didn’t want to go, but this woman kept asking me until I went. Nothing particular happened, but something wasn’t right. The spirit was quenched. I felt like a bird about to be pounced on.

God gave me this dream to reveal the spiritual nature of my church. I didn’t stick around to get stuck in it, and I learned to say no, not just continue going to get along. Even so, I was hounded for several months after that, first pleading calls followed by angry calls. I remained silent until it passed.

“Our willingness to go along with the masses and put on false garments will end in our demise, even if for a time it might feel right.” ~ Joanie Stahl

He showed me the huge snake because false religion and false brethren are like the python and cobra that mesmerize, weaving cruel messages that can cause a paralyzing fear, which makes it difficult for devoted believers to stand against the crowd.

God will show us what kinds of spirits are operating around us. If you recall the story of the woman that followed Paul around. Although she spoke of GOD, she had a python spirit. Paul and Silas ended up in prison on account of discerning the unclean spirit operating through her for gain.

“Now it happened, as we went to prayer, that a certain slave girl possessed with a spirit of divination met us, who brought her masters much profit by fortune-telling. This girl followed Paul and us, and cried out, saying, ‘These men are the servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to us the way of salvation.’ And this she did for many days” (Acts 16:16-17)

“But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them. Suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone’s chains were loosed”. (Acts 16:25-26)

False doctrines have crept into the church unnoticed. The word crept relates to the crab. As you know, crabs move sideways. We talk about things that come in sideways… unawares.

For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. (Jude 1:4)

These are very perilous times that we live in. The death culture abounds as it takes hold of its’ victims and spreads its’ poison. It’s a very weighty matter that we must take seriously, keeping ourselves clean and close to Jesus. We are warned that those who hate God, love death.

But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death. (Proverbs 8:36)

It is a life and death situation for us that we stay low and pray, which is to say humble ourselves before the Lord. Not everything is as it seems at first glance, but the Holy Spirit is able to lead us into all truth.

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6, King James Version)

Author: Karen Sue

Karen Sue started out to become a master teacher in the Child Development field until one day a phone call came that changed all of that. It was a call for help that led her into advocacy for children and victims of violent crime. She believes that is where her education really started. It was during that time she cried out to Jesus Christ and was saved.

Later she worked in skilled nursing with a focus on gerontology. She then moved into dementia care and found her niche with opportunities to counsel and teach in the area of therapeutic activities and activities of daily living. Advocacy in both arenas led her to a closer relationship with the Lord.

She now devotes her time to intercessory prayer and Bible study, often led by dreams that both quicken her and direct her prayer life. Karen has opted not to share her last name.

February 9, 2016 6:02 AM
Hi, I posted yesterday from a dream to read, Zechariah Chapter 3. It’s amazing and just left me at a place of no words for a while. Chapter 3 is about Joshua the high priest. Is this not a brand (stick) pulled from the fire? His clothing was changed from dirty rags to fine raiment. The adversary was accusing Joshua and the Lord rebuked him for it. God knew Joshua, his heart towards Him, his frailties, as Joshua came before Him representing Israel and the sins of Israel. Yet, the Lord confirmed him with a mitre or turban on his head. God lifted him, elevated him above his enemies. Our religiosity is as a rag. When Jesus walked the earth at that time and forever, he put down the religiosity of the Pharisees? Isn’t this what we are fleeing, to not be taken again captive by falsehood, and traditions of men that pervert the truth? Wherein repentance of sin is conformity to tradition, rather than turning our lives over to Christ? Souls snared for gain? I recall a dream from 10-12 years ago. I became aware of feeling that I was going over the edge of something and in the position of upside down…not quite falling, but almost. Then, after feeling that sense of movement, I was then in the position of observing. I saw a man being lowered into a hole or shaft. I then felt that upside down feeling, then again observing. I saw that there was a man being held by the feet with strips of cloth, like bandages around his ankles. As I looked at that I began to see hands superimposed over the bandages around the ankles. I woke up. I knew immediately that the dream represented our High Priest Jesus, through the proscription of… Read more »
Delia Smith
Delia Smith
February 9, 2016 1:05 AM

Thank you. I’m not trying to single anyone out with criticism over their beliefs. I just have had this issue come up recently in my life and wanted to point out what I have learned. Gods Word in the Bible and not any man made doctrine is the way to know the truth which keeps us from getting off track. I try to be more humble and have a more gentle spirit since I do not want to sound harsh. Please forgive me if my posts seem judgemental. I’m just trying to get the truth out there.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
February 9, 2016 3:21 AM

The truth can be harsh. Speaking it does not make you harsh. We all need to warn each other. If you hadn’t posted, somebody else would have.

Be blessed.

February 7, 2016 5:20 PM

Sister Delia,

Thank you for being a watchman. As I wrote before I haven’t followed the man. I gave up the TV ministry compulsion 20 years ago, seriously. I am glad that you pray for the man and his followers…as we should all be followers of Christ, and belong to him alone.

I am praying that your conversation with Laura will be productive to both of you, and whatever that discussion brings…the outcome belongs to the Lord.

Delia Smith
Delia Smith
February 7, 2016 10:36 AM

My own mother, one of my best friends from junior high and her mother were all three following Pastor Hagees ministry and reading his books, watching his videos etc. That is why I am trying to make a point here about this in this forum. The father of lies can nearly deceive the very elect if they are not careful. My friend’s mom studies the bible every day for hours and is learning Hebrew but even she has been deceived in this instance. My heart is only for the truth to put forth. I pray for Pastor Hagee and his followers (20,000 congregants & 99 million via other media) to be open to the truth from the Bible on this subject which is the basis of the Jesus ministry on earth. Many Christians have stated his book “In Defense of Israel” is pure heresy so we as believers should be willing to discuss this openly and honestly since his teachings are far reaching into the Christian community.

Delia Smith
Delia Smith
February 7, 2016 4:25 AM

I think if you focus on the Bible you will be given the truth. Visions and dreams are fine if given by the Holy Spirit but they should not contradict scripture otherwise they are not from God. If a Christian pastor does not profess and teach that the only path to salvation is through Jesus Christ then he is apostate and antichrist according to scripture. Why make up excuses to cover for a church leader who does not teach this to Jews and Gentiles alike who is a false teacher according to the bible and Jesus direct words. It is really very simple. Do not be misled. The very elect can be deceived if they do not discern spirits.

John K
John K
February 6, 2016 7:45 PM

Serpents also are poikilothermic. Their doctrines change and shift with the prevailing times. When the prevailing times was to protest against Rome, they did so with zest. When the times pressurize on homosexualism, they oblige. They also are typically Laodicean, neither cold nor hot. It’s their preferred temperature, complacency, swinging with the times. They seek to avoid controversy by all means even when it means succumbing to evil, and their appetites is insatiable. As long as they are fed, they are at peace, their idea of peace. Every serpent head is the Devil. Serpents swallow other serpents whole, and leave no trace of the other.

I used to dream of these giant serpents, and their ways, until the Spirit taught me this about their reference to evil systems where the individuals must comply to the hierarchy, or be consumed. Individual will or contribution is not willed nor required but instead killed.

February 6, 2016 8:29 PM

Hi John K,

Thank you so much for your comments. You have educated me a great deal and also confirmed, as well. This is very deep, discerning the snake and all it symbolizes. I praise the Lord for those that can break this down for such as me in such a succinct way. Snake systems…yes, makes me think about the mythological of Hydra and Medusa, and so one…snake systems that have perverted the truth for a lie.

John K
John K
February 6, 2016 7:27 PM
The symbol of a giant snake in dreams refers to a system where the head is a tiny fraction of the body. The rest follow what the head has decided for them. They do not reason or analyze issues for themselves. Almost all denominations are of this calibre. The members believe what their churches believe, and their churches, are that fraction of their leadership who have that mandate to steer the followers’ faith. Not only churches but likewise movements and nations are also serpents of sorts. The serpent is the worst kind of system, as individuals fail to reason for themselves. Its also contrary to God’s will, where the head of the church is Christ himself. Every member of the church of Christ receives instructions directly from the head, to carry out their specific and complimenting functions. With the serpent system, that head is not Christ, and the rest of the body slithers after the head, whether and especially in ways of error. Destroy that head, and the system ceases. Misguide that head, and the rest of the system follows without question into error. These serpent systems have elaborate hierarchies and echelons through which ‘the spirit’ is structured to work. With God’s church, every soul is the conduit of the Spirit, and every soul equally answers to the head directly. As with the human body, any organ is directly communicating consciously to the head. One sure way of identifying Serpent systems is their insistence of spiritual hierarchy, whereas in truth there is only one Mediator between every man/woman and God. In these, they establish heirachies of forms if mediation. The perfect example of the Serpent, is the Devil, who indeed was called the old serpent, because he heads the entire retinue of evil beings, who choose to follow evil because… Read more »
February 15, 2016 9:00 AM
John k, i made a comment on Linda Clay’s, supernatural provision article. I suppose I could have posted it here, as it seems to fit under this heading, sort of a continuation of this article. What I did not include in the comment there was during the dream after some of the segments of the dream, as I started to wake up and go back to sleep, I saw a snake. It grew each time and became a large hooded cobra that tried to strike me. I know that the dream, and the intercession around it is a larger message for the church, I recalled that you had written about the serpent systems. So, in the dream about apostasy and spots in the love feast, I knew that the Lord was showing me a picture of this scripture, ” O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh” .( Matthew 12;34) I have come away from organized religion, not out of hurt, but I have come to understand there is much pollution out there, witnessed it, and left. I am not talking about pointing out flaws in the brethren, but flaws in the doctrines of men that build upon there own, rather than upon the doctrine of Christ. Praise the Lord. I do have a spiritual home church group on the west coast and another a few hours away. I come here to this site for edification, confirmation, and to hear how like minded of the Lord are being led through these perilous times. .No man is of special favor and standing so as to bring worship to self, at the expense of the flock. Yes, you speak the truth…flee far from giant serpents.
February 6, 2016 2:10 PM

Delia,

I am not sure if you are addressing me or someone else, but yes we must have discernment and walk in as much light as God gives. I believe that where ever we are there is something to be learned, and as we go we ask for wisdom, knowledge, understanding. Most of the time we get knowledge, understanding follows that, and wisdom usually comes with maturity. It’s not about age, or length of salvation…but more of depth and growth.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
February 6, 2016 1:59 PM

Delia. Pray to God and see what he shows you about Donald Trump. He showed me Donald trump standing on the top of a mountain saying “SOMETHING HAS TO CHANGE.” That’s all I saw.

Delia Smith
Delia Smith
February 6, 2016 12:07 PM

There are visions and spirits you have to discern and not all are from
God. There are wolves in sheeps clothing. Some reknowned pastors and Christians are supporting Donald Trump and Ted Cruz without knowing their true character. You have to look at them as a whole over many years and their financial and personal associations etc.

February 6, 2016 8:20 PM

Dear Brother JM,

Something touched me in what you wrote. I was speaking of something, only hours ago, that I had seen and heard in a dream a long time ago. I saw something like an ancient pitcher on an ancient road. I then saw it close up. The last bit of water was dripping out of it into the dry dust. It had been left on the side of the road. What I then heard, “Pick this one up, clean it up, I can use it.” That was me. And again it is all of us. He so wants to fill us, and fill us again, and again….yes,