I saw a gigantic wave coming in, and shortly thereafter, another wave.

The morning of August 27, 2017, I felt a strong call to enter into prayer with one of my prayer partners.  After we’d prayed a few minutes, the Holy Spirit began to move, and proclaimed the following:

“Listen you prophets!  Turn your ears toward the Lord your God.  Hear His call and come forth from your caves!

Come from the four corners of the earth.  Come out from your hidden places!  Do not hold back!  Open your mouths now!  Shout it out!  Blow the Trumpet! Warn My People!”

Then the Holy Spirit began to speak to the “prayers” within the Church, saying,

“I speak to my praying warriors.  Call together, call My people forth.  Call them to come humbly before Me. Pray My people empty themselves before Me, so they may be filled.”

As we spoke forth these words, I saw a vision of the following: (Just as in the vision received on August 21st, see ‘Call Upon Me-Before I Lift My Hand’)

I saw members of the Church on their knees in small groups.  Heads were bowed, with arms extended down and outward at their sides.

As soon as I saw the members down on their knees, I also fell to my knees (in real time).  I heard them say, “Lord God, we come humbly before You.  We empty ourselves and ask to be filled with You.”

Everyone then raised their hands to chest level with palms open as if waiting to receive from Him.  End of Vision

While I was still kneeling on the floor, my friend came with oil and anointed me.  Then laying hands on me, she began making the following declarations:

A few minutes later, I rose to my feet and we both sat down and began discussing what’d just taken place.  Then she said, “Diana, when this started, my hands were tingly and warm.  I felt I was holding something in my hands.  My hands were full, and I knew I was to give it to you.  Even now, I’m still holding something in my hands.”

As we began to inquire of the Lord about why her hands still felt full, she stood up, poured anointing oil into her right hand, came over and laid her hand on my head.  She began praying powerfully in the Spirit.

As she prayed, I felt a strong move of God.  The Lord was imparting through her – to me.  I knew I was acting as a conduit for this flow of His Spirit. I extended my right arm outward to the Body of Christ, as I felt great power and love flow through me outward to all the members.

After a while the flow stopped and she knew her hands were “empty.”  We both were filled with a spirit of great joy and celebrated before Him.

Interpretation:

She explained to me, that during the second anointing, God would not let her look away from her right hand which was placed on top of my head.  The Lord made her fully aware it was not her hand, but that of a priest. She said, “I was acting on behalf of a priest!”

I prayed for several days for further revelation.  It was as if we were “acting out” something in the natural that was, or soon will be, happening in the spirit.   The question I kept asking was, “Lord, why the two very separate anointings, and why was the second performed by a priest?”  The morning of  August 31st, I received the answer:

While in prayer, the Holy Spirit revealed the anointings are indeed two separate phases, or waves.  In the spirit, I saw a gigantic wave coming in, and shortly thereafter, another wave.

The First Anointing:

The first anointing was for the prophets and praying warriors:

The prophets (apparently many concealed until now) are being called forth and anointed to:

The praying warriors are being called forth and anointed to:

The Second Anointing:

The second anointing was for the people brought forth by the prayers of the “praying warriors.”  Consider the vision shown of this group:

“Lord God, we come humbly before You.  We empty ourselves and ask to be filled with You.”  Everyone then raised their hands to chest level with palms open as if waiting to receive from Him.

This anointing was in direct answer to their prayers, and administered by Jesus Himself.  He is our High Priest – the High Priest of our confession.  The great power and love I felt flowing through to the Body of Christ was indescribable, but comparable to what I’d experienced when given a glimpse of Glory in 2016.  I recognized this to be the Glory of God, which will come upon the Body of Christ, the Bride, in the days just ahead of us.  This Glory, the very LOVE of God will literally infuse the Bride of Christ and manifest upon the earth through great signs and wonders.    NOTHING will be able to withstand or come against it!  It will be the Fullness of Christ Jesus on the earth.

For a wonderful revelation of this Love, which will pour forth from the Father to our Bridegroom, and then to the Bride, I recommend ‘The Power of His Love’ posted August 25, 2017.

Everyone, please pray for further interpretation.  It’s clear, “It’s not by your power. This is not in your strength.  It is of God.  He will do this!”

Our God’s doing a mighty work, preparing the Bride for His Son.  The Bride will be used to bring in the greatest harvest of souls for the Kingdom of God in the history of the planet.  But everyone in the Church is commanded to pray the Lord of the harvest will send forth laborers into the harvest.

I truly believe our role in this process right now is to spend as much time as possible on our knees in prayer.  Pray, Church, pray!

Scripture References:

Joel 2:1, “Blow the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in My holy mountain!”

Isaiah 58:1, “Cry aloud, spare not; Lift up your voice like a trumpet; Tell My people their transgression…”

Zechariah 4:6, “…Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of hosts.”

Hebrews 4:14-16, “Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God…”

Matthew 9:38, “Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth laborers into his harvest.”

Luke 18:1, “Then He spoke a parable to them, that men always ought to pray and not lose heart…”

Diana Pulliam

Author: Diana Pulliam

Diana Pulliam has been a Christian since the age of 22, but it wasn’t until 2008, while going through an especially trying time, that she asked God what He intended for her life. She told Him she wanted her life to give Him glory, but didn’t see how it was making any difference at all for His kingdom. She asked Him to not hold anything back, she wanted everything He intended for her, and was willing to do whatever He told her to do.

Two weeks later, during her quiet time with the Lord, she heard the Holy Spirit say, “Clean your house and write.” The last few years, He has given her dreams and visions about the times in which we live. In 2011, she started the blog The Mighty Hand of God as a place to write whatever the Lord inspires.

Mark Shipowick
September 2, 2017 6:41 PM

Diana, since the eclipse I’ve been prayer for understanding of what I need to be doing to stay in step with the Spirit especially between now and Yom Kippur. The consistent message I get is humble yourself, examine yourself, pray for others and reach out. Today I watched Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj’s presentation on what God will do on September 23. As you might expect he is saying that the man child will indeed be born on that day and he is very specific about what that means for the church and how that will happen. It sounds wonderful to me but I don’t want to fan any undue excitement. I’ve seen how disappointment can lead to unbelief. I’d really be grateful for your input and any other’s. Here’s the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPOxPrRlmyA&t=2488s

Lee Ching Fong
September 3, 2017 6:06 AM

Mark, this is Jeff Byerly from HolySpiritwind blog that the Lord give him the messgae about Rev12.

The Sign of the Woman in the Heavens has More Meaning than any Man Knows

One of the comment from that article, a brother post his wife prophecy regarding to the Rev 12, very interesting, quote:

“My child,
You come seeking revelation to the sign in the heavens.
I will tell you that the woman clothed with the sun is indeed the church.
They will face Great Tribulation. They will not be raptured at this time.
Leo, the lion represents the 12 tribes of Israel. These tribes are also My sons and daughters- the first fruits.

The woman will give birth to a man-child, who are also My 12 tribes, My manifest sons and daughters who I have already brought through the fire.

The moon at her feet represents My kingdom come. This kingdom is not complete yet.
The sign made known to John signifies life, but also death.

The dragon represents Satan and his demons. He will not devour the child, but the child will be caught up to Me and be changed.

This sign signifies death because Satan will make war with her offspring and will have them killed for My names sake.

The woman will flee into the wilderness where she is nourished with My word for 1,260 days. This will be at the end of the tribulation. Those who go into the wilderness will have My Word written on their heart.

Many will not make it through – they will rebel, even after seeing many miracles and wonders.

My people whom I have chosen to flee into the wilderness will not be subject to My wrath, but will face the turbulant times ahead.

The refiners fire is one that will make diamonds out of dust.”
-Yahshua

Mark Shipowick
September 3, 2017 7:31 AM

Thanks a lot Lee. I was inspired reading Jeff’s message and the post you quoted. Both are very good. So you know where I am coming from, I personally think September 23 will be more than historic. I’m anticipating an event of biblical proportions. I’m not concerned about my own disappointment if it turns out I’m wrong. I’m concerned for Sadhu’s followers and those who like me have high expectations for that day but who aren’t prepared if it doesn’t meet their expectations. I’d say they number in the tens if not hundreds of thousands.

Robert M
Robert M
September 4, 2017 8:57 PM

Diana this aligns exactly with what I’m experiencing too…I am literally hidden away in the Canadian wilderness…God is challenging me to completely empty myself of self…which is a difficult process since I’m pretty rebellious of heart…Ive been waiting in expectation of His infilling for quite some time…its hard to describe in words as it is a feeling…the realization being unbounded intimacy and love shed abroad…Ive been praying for Him to send me into the harvest. I have no strength or resources left to do any of this on my own…Im not even sure what Id say…however I believe God is about to act powerfully and do a completly new thing! He has told me several times I am bound until He releases me…until it is time…Im really trying my best to do whats right during this period of repentance leading up to the day of atonement…denying self and fasting from some things I enjoy a lot…I feel I’m finally getting somewhere…God has provided some cool responses recently and I’m eager for more.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
September 2, 2017 4:19 PM

Diana, thankyou for this word. This is one from Glynda Lomax

“The time of judgments is upon My people…”

Jen
Jen
September 2, 2017 7:35 PM

Absolute confirmation! Blessings to you, Matt.

Diane Boneck
Diane B
September 2, 2017 5:02 PM

Amen Diana! I feel that word was right to me.I have felt like I am hiding out, knowing something is being stirred up inside by God. I have been waiting, knowing the time is very very near, for an explosion of God’s Holy Power to burst forth in his people. How exciting! Thank You!

Rachel Baxter
September 3, 2017 10:52 PM

Diana – May each of us stand ready for the outpouring that is coming. The Lord is getting ready to unleash a “ground assault”. No more defensive posture but God will move His leaders into a posture of offense. I don’t have military understanding but I asked my husband what a ground assault is all about. He said that first an air assault usually happens where bombs are dropped where targets are destroyed. Then ground troops move in to take the territory. We have been in a season where lies and sin of every kind have been coming into the light. I see this as “truth bombs” raining down. What will come next is a “ground assault” where God’s people will be sent into enemy territory to recapture it.

Jen
Jen
September 2, 2017 7:33 PM

Praise God, AMEN and Thank you, Diana!!! I’ve felt the most POWERFUL and indescribable “shift” in the spirit along with this outpouring you describe over the last few weeks. A couple of times I’ve been driving and listening to worship music when God’s presence *completely* overwhelms me, and I begin sobbing (tears of joys) and physically shaking unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. I can only compare it to being delivered of the demonic oppression of anxiety and severe panic, however, as that was something “coming out” this was being totally FILLED UP! Let the Great Harvest of Souls begin…I was born for this 😇

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 2, 2017 3:42 PM

Amein and amen.
It has happened to me also.
Feeling that shifting in the Spirit taking place.
Others feeling it also, even those not ‘close’ to Him.
He is set to pour out upon us His people.
Hear His words.
Let us empty ourselves of everything displ easing to Him
Fill us To overflowing in Your love.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
September 2, 2017 8:11 PM

Dear God, give me all that I’m allowed to have and as much as I can bear. Thank You my King

Sisterann
Sisterann
September 2, 2017 5:32 PM

The unveiling of the Hidden Vessels.

Lydia Hodge
September 3, 2017 9:55 AM

Thank you Diana. A word in due season. God is indeed calling forth his bold last hour prophets to walk in his power. They will minister with great conviction on all who hear. Thank you Jesus for your faithfulness. May your love and truth compel us to reach the lost while we still have time.