Giant Cockroach Stomping Coming to Churches

Ryan Johnson is founder of Ryan Johnson Ministries. He ministers prophetically and with the demonstration of God’s purposes in regions, individuals, and The Church. He recently shared the following prophetic dream.

“Recently, I had a dream that wasn’t long in detail, but very straightforward and to the point. In the dream, I found myself walking in a building that I knew was a church and I knew I had never been there before. I was walking in the sanctuary when I looked down and noticed a cockroach moving on the floor. I remember seeing the cockroach and thinking to myself, just step on it. So, I began to pick my foot up in order to kill it, but at the very moment my foot was mid-air, the single cockroach instantly turned into a very large group of cockroaches.

It happened so quickly it startled me, causing me to almost lose my footing. I immediately stepped backwards looking at this overwhelming amount of cockroaches. I remember thinking I just had to start stepping on as many of them as I could. Again, I picked up my foot, but this time the wildest thing happened. The cockroaches began to grow abnormally large. It looked like something out of a movie. These small insects now looked like they were the size of a small dog or cat.

I was now shaken because of their size, but I quickly began to take my foot and do my best to kill them. One by one, I took every ounce of force I had in my foot and began killing them. As you can imagine, it became a very big mess as the guts began to go everywhere. And then in the middle of it all…I woke up.

When I awoke, I quickly realized this dream was very significant and not just another crazy dream from something I had eaten that night. Although it was a very short dream, it was very specific and almost lifelike. So, after spending some days praying into the revelation from this dream, I now have the understanding that this is a warning to leaders in churches. Please allow me to explain why I feel as though this is a very important warning.

The Building/Church:
In the dream, I knew the building I was in was a church, but it was one that I was not familiar with. There is a huge significance to that fact because I believe God is going to use individuals from the outside to address what has been happening in the darkness within the inside. I had never been there, but the cockroaches were revealed while I was there, so I strongly believe God is going to send voices from the outside to deal with what is going on in some of the churches across Nations. God is getting prepared to send in anointed sons and daughters (exterminators) to deal with the hidden darkness.

I believe that God will use Prophets to do much of this work, but I also believe it will not specifically be limited to the Prophet. God will use whomever He chooses and those who will say, “Yes LORD.”

The Cockroaches:
It’s important to remember that the first one to appear was by itself originally, however there would be a multitude when the moment came for the one to be dealt with. Within the multitude, the cockroaches dramatically increased in size, almost supernaturally. Why would something like this occur?

I believe God is going to use men and women to come into congregations with a message, an anointing, a specific purpose, and a direct assignment. When these men and women release the word God has birthed within them, we will see an increase of the demonic to levels we haven’t yet dealt with. The cockroaches are a type and shadow of a demonic spirit. It will be because of the anointing that is within these men and women that it will begin to draw out the cockroaches (demonic activity) that has been happening in the darkness of congregations. There will be quick manifestations, but soon afterwards there will be an increase of the demonic activity. When the time arrives for the men and women of God to properly deal with these demons (cockroaches), it will become very nasty.

People will get upset and there will be a mess to clean up. However, if there is anything that has been going on in the darkness, whether it be a Pastor, Deacon, Elder, Member, Visitor…it will be revealed. There is a house cleaning coming to the church.

The Opportunity:
There is an opportunity of grace and mercy with God. I said it before and I will say it again that I believe this dream is a warning. Cockroaches are often discovered in dark, cool spaces, moving at night, and surprisingly they are attracted to light. We read the scriptures where the demonic were often drawn to the presence of Jesus. I believe that as it was then, it shall be again. God is using complete strangers to spiritually draw the hidden demonic activity in order to establish His Presence in houses of worship again.

Don’t allow what has been happening in the darkness to continue. We are at a pivotal moment in the church as the Kingdom of God is pouring out more and more of His Glory. We are in the midst of a Great Awakening that will forever shift our history. As the reality of revival nears within our churches, we will continue to see the evidence of signs, wonders, and miracles. It’s within that outpouring that we will also realize that God is not going to allow the hidden things to continue. The LORD still values the call of repentance and honors the heart that is broken for His Glory. We cannot afford to allow the time to pass away and believe God is winking at our sin. Although we live in a time of the Father’s Abundant Love, Grace, and Mercy, He is still LORD, and He still requires that we be holy because he is HOLY.

Whether you are a Pastor, Elder, Deacon, Apostle, Prophet, Teacher, Evangelist, Bishop, Church Member, and/or anything within the church, I encourage you to deal with what must be dealt with and repent. No matter how big or how much potential damage could be done, I encourage you to repent…NOW. Don’t allow the desires of darkness to keep you away from the Light of His Presence. The greatest revival we have ever seen is on the verge of birthing an Awakening that will forever shift the Church into an abundance of Glory. Again, if you do not pay attention to the warning, it will only be a matter of time before the cockroaches will be exposed!”

Terry
April 5, 2017 4:42 PM

Reading your interpretation, I believe you are right.
I grew up in RLDS, and saved in that Church, and made a rededication in a Baptist Church when I was 18, migrated to a Full Gospel, then to Assembly of God.
So i have had lots of indoctrination God had to bring out of me. So I’m a believer of my KJV Bible, and show me. The churches around me have fallen and look like the world, few if any preach the Blood, or even prostilize, they have become 501C3 social clubs… Has driven me away from the These churches.

Well listening to prophecyclulb broadcast, in the blink of an eye, the Lord told me You have the spirit of John the Baptist, the time is short and i am readying the seperation of the wheat from the chaff, and I want you to go tell the Churches they have become the world, full of every vile sin of the world. I love them dearly but there is chastising coming, just as a good father chastens his child.

Well i had to do a little more reading in my Bible and refresh my memory on John the Baptist, and John, was from outside the synagogues of his day, he knew the word, and Law but lived alone in the wilderness and came about preaching repent, repent.
That leads to me, I am a loner, i don’t need a group to be popular and could really care less what anyone thinks of me, just as John would have been.
i know the Lord will open the door when ready for me. So I’ve been armoring up wit hthe word of God for when he tells me to march forth.

Lydia Hodge
April 5, 2017 10:45 AM

The upheaval we see now in the government is going to start in the church really soon. What an ugly NECESSARY mess it will be. The exposures of church leaders we have seen in the past is going to be nothing in comparison to what’s coming and those people that stir up strife in the church, well let’s just say I wouldn’t want to be in their shoes. God is indeed coming for the cockroaches so that what remains will shine with his glory. The temple has to be cleansed.

Paula
Paula
April 5, 2017 4:48 AM

James, first of all, where do you get these awesome pictures from? Care to share? I am an editor at the company I work and sometimes finding appropriate free stock photos is difficult.

Secondly, thanks for posting this word. There is absolutely nothing good about a cockroach. The only thing to do with it when it is exposed is to exterminate it. God is indeed cleaning up His church. Jesus said that whatever is in the dark will be exposed by the light. We must expose ourselves to the Lord first and repent so that we will not come under His judgement.

Dave Donahue
Dave Donahue
April 5, 2017 9:51 AM

Just the other morning as I was doing my devotions the taught came to me about the huge amount of people that have left the churches in the last 15 years or so. Good people that are looking for answers and not finding them in the church. They are tired of the loose people pleasing gospel that are leading people to hell. God have mercy on us. I was led to Jer. 23 ver 1 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! Saith The Lord. Ezek. 34, lines up with Jer. 23. Please take the time to read these scriptures. I know that God is raising up workers in these last days to feed His flock. Saints be ready to give an answer to all and any that will ask you. ( What must I do to be saved?) Be blessed today. Brother Dave

Sahran
April 5, 2017 10:24 AM

Amen…I have heart for the backslidden….let’s pray the church as a whole will turn to repentance

Taryn
Taryn
April 6, 2017 12:24 AM

Satan & his servants have invaded not only our churches but our teaching, worship, books, Christian music, cookbooks, Bible Studies, radio & television ministries, etc! Because The Church has kicked out the Holy Spirit & His Prophets, the enemy has come into The Church Full Force! Where are the Watchmen on the Wall?

Frank Dzielski
April 5, 2017 3:27 PM

A big AMEN to this message. The Lord has been showing me that he and his father have been working on a project together. Jesus didn’t know how to make a whip so father showed him how and then told him what to do with it. He is clearing the way blocking access to His Temple. Clearing out all the false doctrines, traditions of men, Babylonian strongholds, bitterness, unforgiveness, pride, carnal paradigms, false Gods, “New Carts”, etc. that hinder his Kingdom, his love, his healing, his peace from fully manifesting. This spring cleaning is to prepare the wine skin for the new wine. The new wine is coming. The earth is going to be full of His glory. It is poured out on ALL FLESH. New wine only goes into new wine skins because old wine skins explode when new wine is poured out. He disciplines us cause HE LOVE US!

Go Low, Yield to all His requests, Stay Filled with Oil, Focus on the JOY.

Frank

Sharine
Sharine
April 5, 2017 9:11 AM

I believe that God Almighty is calling believers out of the church systems, all of them . . . We all need the Torah/commandments/statutes of righteousness. The church systems are under 5013C non-profit status which stifles what can be said from the pulpits. Abortion and Homosexuality are legalized in our nation, and so is recreational Marijuana in some states. How can churches keep up with the spiritual iniquity going on in our nation? Yoga has crept into some churches and so has eastern meditation practices and pagan rooted worldly holidays have been practiced in the churches. As one prophecy on this site has said, “Church is now over as we know it in our nation.” Most of the awake believers are already out of the church systems and on the internet. Enough of the confusion, come out of the church systems, come out of spiritual Babylon. BTW, the true Sabbath has always been Saturday not Sunday . . . .

Gary F
Gary F
April 5, 2017 10:57 AM

Blessings Sharine. This recent video from ‘Yashua’s Servant’ (https://youtu.be/6fkdN4OADGw) also makes reference to the Lord calling His people to follow the 10 Commandments – including keeping the Sabbath Holy. I believe in theses days He is speaking loudly to His people to flee from pagan traditions (including Easter and Christmas) and pursue knowledge of and obedience towards the celebration of the major Jewish feasts – beginning with Passover, Unleavened Bread and First Fruits coming up in just a few days.

For those that might be interested in learning more about the Jewish feasts and various Hebrew traditions from a Christian perspective Scott Velain (of Holy Impact Ministries), Jonathan Cahn, Perry Stone, Jim Staley, Nehemiah Gordon, Mark Biltz, Rob Skiba and Steve Moutria (of Torah Family) are a few excellent sources of information.

sharine
sharine
April 5, 2017 1:55 PM

Amen, Monte Judah, Lion and Lamb Ministries too.

James Backwards
April 5, 2017 2:39 PM
Awesome dream about the gigantic cockroaches, and stomping on them making a huge mess. The Lord, in March, shed some light on me with regard to the manner in which his Army is to deal with the enemy. The Lord emphasized that we are to defeat the enemy “without hand”. The Lord then led me to Revelation chapter 14, and showed me how the evil vine of the earth is disposed of by trampling outside the holy city, the blood from which is so much that it reaches up to the horses bridles. I had never considered that the HORSES THEMSELVES TRAMPLE THE VINE in the winepress of the Lord’s fury. These are the Lord’s “horsemen” or “cavalry”. This reminded me of when Jezebel was killed…she was dropped out of high window, and when she fell her blood splattered upon the wall (we are watchmen on the wall), and some got on the horses (really really! 2 Kings 9:33), and Jehu trampled on her body…and don’t forget the Lord’s white robe with the bloodstains (Revelation 19), and the host of heaven following him on white horses. (The Lord is Mighty with scriptural revelations!) The satan is placed beneath our feet. The Lords says to wipe the dust (the serpent’s food) off our feet, and adds that it will be “worse for that city (that rejects our message) than it was for Sodom and Gomorah on Judgment Day…”. Also the stone not-cut-with-hands (Daniel 2), hits the FEET of the statue, then becomes a mountain in all the earth. This is the stone that men fall on to be broken (The Lord), or the stone that falls on men CRUSHING THEM and GRINDING THEM TO POWDER (Luke 20:18) Thus the stomping the giant cockroaches, making a huge mess. I love it! The… Read more »
michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
April 5, 2017 6:39 AM

this sure goes inline with a dream I had recently