Prophetic dream reveals George Soros schemes exposed as war breaks out

On Friday, April 6, 2018 , I saw a report from Judicial Watch on Fox News that George Soros was using American tax money (arranged by Obama) to fund Soros’ corruption schemes in Albania, Romania, and in other countries. That news prompted me to post this dream I had on February 13, 2018:

In my dream, there was a great commotion taking place in the United States and it was related to the fact that George Soros and his schemes were continuously being exposed. At the same time, Soros was really cracking down on people who were opposing him. Tom Horn and other well-known people who were boldly exposing truth were in great danger and some of them were disappearing or dying suddenly. Things were starting to really escalate as these hidden works of evil were being brought out into the open.

I was trying to convince someone to meet me at a cafe located halfway between my home and his because there was a significant distance between us. I felt awkward and inadequate to meet him. Before leaving my home, I saw many empty dirty dinner plates in the kitchen positioned upright, vertically, facing towards me. As I was leaving my home, war was starting to break out. End of dream.

Interpretation:

Although the last part of this dream was about me, I believe the empty dirty dinner plates represent all of us who have “eaten” and been “fed” truth about the things taking place in this world and how they prophetically align to the Scriptures regarding our times. We don’t need to feel awkward or inadequate about sharing what we know related to the Scriptures because we know more than the general uninformed public. We must be bold to share and discuss these matters, even as Tom Horn and others are sharing, because in doing so, we might just reach people who are at the opposite end of our views (represented in the dream by the long distance between my friend and I) so they can meet us half way and begin to see the light.

Friends, do not be afraid. We were born for this hour. Be bold and courageous and ask the Lord to make you bold and courageous. Our light MUST shine in this darkness. We were not created to hide in safe cubby holes like people who have no hope. Know your God and know your destiny and be bold and courageous — also, pray for our brothers and sisters who are fearlessly exposing the works of darkness! God bless you.

Mindy Negron

Author: Mindy Negron

Mindy Negron lives and works in the Chicago area. She received a word of correction from God in May 2016, which has helped her to be a bolder witness, speaking up when she has opportunities to share her faith.

Lydia Hodge
April 10, 2018 12:12 PM

Thanks for sharing Mindy. You do a great job of dream interpretation. I believe these things are coming together. We do need to be bold now more than ever as events escalate.

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
April 10, 2018 4:42 PM

Yes I believe it! I couldn’t sleep Sunday night. I was worshipping in bed and finally had to get up and go to the screen porch. After reading the Bible and worshipping in the spirit I finally sat back quietly and these words came to me. ‘I am even at the door’. I had not seen or heard any news Sunday. I had no idea what was going on in Syria. I knew that was in the Bible but I’m not good at remembering verse numbers so I keyed in what I heard and Matthew 24 came up.

sherry
sherry
April 10, 2018 9:41 PM

I too have heard, It is at the doorstep.

christine chapman
christine chapman
April 10, 2018 4:54 PM
Amen Mindy..your dream & interpretation as Lydia says in her comment I think is so spot on..I have been researching many things from 2011 all re to do with NWO…& the players & puppets…George Soros is certainly evil.Working with Obama etc…have seen him interviewed a few times but I would not trust this man. We have to know the devices & plans of the enemy. It is only our Heavenly Father who can expose by the power of his Holy Spirit working thru us & in us…we are to be SALT & LIGHT IN A VERY DARK WORLD..IF THE SALT LOOSES ITS savour..etc..SALT PRESERVES; LIGHT SHINES THRU THE DARKNESS..WE ARE MORE THAN OVER COMERS IN CHRIST JESUS.( thru the power of his blood that was shed for the remission of all our sins etc…falling short) WE MUST SPUR ONE ANOTHER ON TO BE SALT & LIGHT . HE HAS A PURPOSE FOR EACH CHILD WHO TRULY HAS BEEN BORN AGAIN BY THE POWER OF HIS HOLY SPIRIT..( RUACH) ! be encouraged Mindy. I’m reminded what I heard from a fellow believer only a week ago…Jesus The hope of Glory. Obama not long returned from a visit to Australia..( where I live) ..he was in Sydney where the opera house is..New Zealand as well staying @ a rich list resort..meeting with the female prime minister of N.Z. Jacinda ADERN ..( many of the global elite have met in NZ) . & the prime minister of Aust. Malcolm Turnbull..(March 2018) .Hilary Clinton is visiting here in May 2018 also..pity help us..( wickedness in high places) …..(they all go hand in glove)..all tied in with Freemasonary as well. Obama speaking; was an invite only for business people & others…I looked @ the invitation it is on the internet for record..he was encouraging the… Read more »
Elizabth
Elizabth
April 10, 2018 3:51 PM

DAHBOO777 just released you tube that Russia has put their troops on full combat alert. PRAY!!!

Bill Rogers
Bill Rogers
April 10, 2018 3:44 PM

What do you guys think about the apocalyptic trumpet sounds heard in Hawaii on YouTube?

ask_question
ask_question
April 10, 2018 4:48 PM

good news, GOD BLESS VIKTOR ORBAN
GOD BLESS HUNGARY
GOD BLESS the HUNGARIAN PEOPLE.
very informative video.