A new generation of African American apostles and prophets is being birthed in the earth right now.

I believe that we are about to witness one of the greatest revivals and reformations within the African-American Church that the world has ever seen. 2017 marks the 500th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation in 1517 where Martin Luther nailed the 95 thesis at Wittenberg crying out for greater religious freedoms for the Church. The Holy Spirit has shown me through a reoccurring prophetic dream that He is currently raising up African-American deliverers and circuit riders in the same spirit as Moses who are about to nail a mighty reformation to the doors of the African American Church.

Over the last three months, I have received the same reoccurring prophetic dream concerning this reformation and revival that is coming. It has been an incredible burden that I have been praying and fasting through and now I have finally received a release from the Holy Spirit to publicly share what God has shown me.

The Prophetic Dream:

In the prophetic dream, I was attending an all African-American Church Conference. While the praise and worship was going on, I looked at the stage and was stunned as I saw African-American church leaders dressed in royal robes sitting upon golden thrones. I quickly realized the praise and worship in the room was not directed toward heaven, but toward these African-American Church leaders on the stage.

Suddenly, the back doors of the Church flung wide open and a young African-American man dressed in tattered clothes and carrying a staff walked in. The entire conference went silent and the fear of the Lord descended upon everyone. The young African-American man stepped forward and began to prophesy directly to the people in the room and said, “Your apostles are abusing you and your prophets are pimping you, but the God-Man is coming for you. My brothers and sisters, how much longer will you allow this modern day slavery to keep you in bondage and oppression? You have become the slaves of these apostles and prophets and the Spirit of God is now coming to set you free. This is not the hour to pledge allegiance to the color of their skin, now is the time to pledge allegiance to the blood of Jesus Christ that liberates the captives.”

As this young African American man finished prophesying to the people, rage and anger overtook the African American church leaders who sat upon their thrones on the stage. They began to scream at the young man and say, “How dare you challenge our authority boy? Don’t you know who your people are?”

The young African American man began to weep and wail. His staff immediately turned into a lightning bolt. With one swift motion, he drove the lightning bolt into the floor of the Church and all the African American Church leaders who sat upon their thrones fell off them.

Immediately, three spirits manifested in the room and were bound by the young man. They revealed themselves as: Poverty, Mammon, and Sexual Immorality.

The young African American man began to prophesy again to the people and said, “The Spirit of God is releasing cleansing judgment upon the African American Church in order to purify her before the return of Jesus Christ. The sexual immorality that is running rampant among African American church leaders will be dealt with the most severely. God will not tolerate any longer the hypocrisy and secrecy that the apostles and prophets are walking in. The witchcraft that some have operated in to even have sexual relations with those in their congregations is an abomination in the sight of God. Next, God will begin to address the spirit of mammon and greed that has taken root in the hearts of African-American church leaders. The prophets will no longer pimp their brothers and sisters through flattery and selfish gain. They will be stripped of their manipulation and control and the motives and intentions of their hearts will be revealed. The false prophets must be exposed and dealt with in the African-American Church. The apostles will no longer abuse their brothers and sisters through their demands of man worship and greed. No longer will they continue to charge fees to come hear them speak at conferences and churches, but they will freely give away what I have entrusted to them. Finally, God will confront the poverty spirit that is strangling the African American Church as a direct result of the spirit of mammon and greed that has been released. They are directly connected with one another.”

When the young African American man finished prophesying with the lightning bolt in his hand, the African American leaders on the stage got off the floor and drove him out of the church building and conference. They locked the doors of the church so that none of the people inside the conference could leave.

Three Earmarks of the African-American Deliverers and Circuit Riders:

Each time I have woken up from this reoccurring prophetic dream, the Spirit of God has revealed the following three realities that will mark the African-American deliverers and circuit riders that are being released to the African American Church. The three realities are:

1. They will carry an unusual grace for humility, but incredible prophetic boldness. These men and women will have honor in their hearts, but it is for the Lord Jesus Christ above the religious traditions of men. When these African-American deliverers speak out and confront African-American apostles and prophets, the fear of the Lord is going to anoint their words. They will manifest tears and weeping wherever they go because of the burden God has given them regarding the bondage of modern day slavery that the people have come under. The spirit these men and women will carry is not in rebellion, woundedness, or bitterness, but in a genuine and authentic spirit of revival and reformation that has clear vision and purpose.

2. They will carry an unusual anointing for signs, wonders, and miracles. Even as God called Moses to confront Pharaoh to “Let My People Go,” so God is calling forth African American deliverers and circuit riders in this same spirit to confront these African-American Church leaders who sit upon their thrones and abuse and pimp the people to “Let My People Go”. As these deliverers and circuit riders are resisted by many leaders, they will demonstrate true signs, wonders, and miracles so the people will know that they have been sent by God Himself. Authentic power is being restored to the African American Church.

3. They will be mostly rejected and cursed by the African American church leaders who sit upon their thrones, but welcomed by African American church leaders who walk in humility and the fear of the Lord. There will be so many young future apostles and prophets that will be the primary beneficiaries of the message that God has called these African American deliverers and circuit riders to release. They will recognize the deception and slavery that the people are bound in and will choose to lead and govern in a different way than they have seen in the years ahead.

Freedom from Abuse and Pimping:

The reformation and revival coming to the African-American Church will be a direct result of the rise of these African-American deliverers and circuit riders. They will set free the people of God from the abuse and pimping of the apostles and prophets and cry out for holiness and true worship of Jesus Christ to be restored to the Church. A new generation of African American apostles and prophets is being birthed in the earth right now who will not charge for prophecies and enslave the people to a religious system of abuse and carnal authority. They will walk in servanthood and meekness. This new generation of apostles and prophets will refuse to allow themselves to be worshipped and put on a throne that only Jesus Christ deserves to sit on. They will not concern themselves with titles and applause. They will walk with the people, not talk over them. Humility and honor will mark their lives and ministries. They will have healthy marriages and children that serve God all the days of their lives.

Father, we ask that you would raise up these African-American deliverers and circuit riders in the mighty name of Jesus! Clothe them with humility and great prophetic boldness in this hour. Give them your heart and mind concerning this modern day slavery that is suffocating your plans and purposes for your people.

I see reformation coming to the Church in Africa! I see reformation coming to Chicago! The abuse and pimping must stop! I see reformation coming to Detroit! The abuse and pimping must stop! I see reformation coming to the African-American Church on the east coast of America like never before. Father, we ask that you would connect the African American deliverers and circuit riders to one another all over the world and let them strengthen and encourage one another. We thank you that your lightning is about to strike in the African American Church with your glory and power. We thank you for your word to us today in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

With Urgency and Expectancy,

Jeremiah Johnson

Jeremiah Johnson

Author: Jeremiah Johnson

Jeremiah Johnson has a very dynamic and unusual ministry because he not only travels nationally and internationally as a prophetic minister, but also planted and is on the eldership team at Heart of the Father Ministry in Lakeland, FL full time. This is a thriving community of believers committed to revival, awakening, and character transformation on a daily basis.

Jeremiah’s role as a leader and a strong prophetic voice gives him the express capability of ministering to the people of God in a way that is very pastoral and encouraging. Jeremiah has a heart and passion to see believers young and old walk in their destiny and calling!

Jeremiah has been called to be a herald of Christ’s return and to declare His excellencies in the earth and to make who He is known. He is the founder of Behold the Man Ministries, which is a 501 (C) 3 Non Profit Organization.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
June 15, 2017 12:13 AM

Oh my goodness is this ever true! I got my start preaching under a pastor in this arena. I am white but I LOVE with all my heart my African American brothers and sisters. I was just telling my family how much i miss working in the church. That culture has my heart. I love them and have such a burden. The church and town I was in really did worship the Pastor’s , Bishop’s and so on. It was frustrating and challenging but I grew in ways I can’t explain. I feel so for the sheep and still intercede for my brothers and sisters. Holiness was not taught. Obedience to your leaders a total focus on them and building their kingdom…. not really God’s. They do pimp their people out. That was the first thing I was told lol . “Don’t let them pimp you out” Had no clue what that meant…Boy did I find out quick ! You always had to give them presents and money and pay fees for this and fees for that. I tell you what though I went in an abused little white girl and came out a roaring woman. I gleamed so much from these wonderful , loving people. I learned to be tough. To stand up for what I believe in no matter what people think. I learned discipline on a level I never had. They went to church every day of the week and until 3 pm and sometimes six pm every Sunday! I rejoice in this word. I believe this word! Praise be to God! Hallelujah!

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
June 19, 2017 7:09 AM

Thanks to Brother Mikey ! Pastor Steve Hill, This is what TRUE Revival sounds like !

sahran
June 14, 2017 11:27 PM

Wow, God has put so much of a burden on me for African Americans…the church is a mess, the idol of race, holding on to bitterness, resentment towards whites, spirits of rejection, anger, especially attacking the youth..at first I thought am I wrong for focusing on my race, of course I love all my brothers and sisters but He kept showing me the spiritual chains many African ameicans have and the generational curses afflicting us and how the only solution to the state we are in presently is a spiritual one…the African American church has to rise up in holiness aND boldness

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
June 15, 2017 8:32 AM

God is also going to judge the body of Christ as a whole, and God is going to go after churches who have allowed this to happen, and preach or show segregation.

About 3 years ago when I was doing door to door sales, I got into a home of man who professed to be Christian, who was in a horrible car accident, (he showed me pictures), and said while he was in the hospital lying there basically dead, he went and me Jesus in Heaven, and the Lord, and was told to come back, and tell the people interracial marriage is a sin, and God ordained segregation. He told me black people were created as a Curse from Cain as punishment for his sins. (cainanite theory google it) Well with me not believing this foolishness, I asked him, “Seeing that I am mixed, who do I get to marry?” Of course he told me it’s not my fault my parents sinned. To make a long story short, neither one of us got anywhere, because I was never going to agree with him, and he was never looking to believe the truth.

Sadly, the most segregated time in America is between 10am-2pm on a Sunday. God called for one body regardless of color. I have seen this pimping in many black churches. As a matter of fact yesterday about noon after I read this, and I heard just what Jeremíah was writing about be played out on Christian radio in my car, and I thought to myself Jeremiah was sure used by God on this day.

Lydia Hodge
June 15, 2017 12:31 PM

Geez Matt. People are so deceived. This brings to mind a story from my early church days. I was attending a small church service. The minister started talking about interracial marriage and related a story about a woman he knew who was beaten by her husband. The husband was black and the woman was white. He said that’s what she gets for marrying a black man. Well I’m quite a shy person but something grabbed ahold of me that day and pulled me up out of my seat and I rebuked him. I said he didn’t beat her because of the color of his skin but because of the condition of his heart. It’s sad that people define themselves by their position or title or the robes they wear or the color of their skin. I’m looking forward to God stripping away the idols of man so that Christ alone will be exalted. God bless!

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
June 15, 2017 2:25 PM

Amen Lydia !

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
June 15, 2017 12:35 PM

Amen Lydia!

June 15, 2017 10:18 AM

There are few things more despicable than when people use God to justify their perverted ways like that man did by telling you those things. God will hold him accountable.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
June 15, 2017 11:53 AM

The sad part is this man believed he would be in Hell if he didn’t believe and obey this foolish doctrine.

And, there are also those who black, who believe almost this same theory in reverse. It’s called “Hebrew Isrealite.” The sin in the garden was Satan having sex with Eve, and Cain was Satan’s son, and this is where white people came from, and furthermore Duet 28 is refering to black people. This is foolish heresey as well.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
June 15, 2017 11:15 AM

Matt, I always look forward to your comments and am so blessed by the insight which you bring. As I was praying for my brothers and sisters as the Spirit lead me the other morning, He showed me the part(s) of the body and I saw you as the lymphatic system, but, and this is a little weird, you were the fingers also… as the part that can feel and touch and ‘sense’ or ferret out certain hidden things and be able to throw out the useless stuff and be able to reach in and bring out the crucial parts of a subject and represent it (in a manner) more palatable and edible! To my natural mind ( and coming from a medical student background) it was not ‘medically sound’ but as I’ve been praying over it for several days now, and the Spirit has kept confirming this to me, but, as always,pray over it to allow the Spirit to guide you in to all the Truth, Who Is Our Way and Our LIFE, Yahuwshua HaMashiach.
PS I have noticed that my black brothers and sisters are accelerating faster in the Spirit than my white brothers and sisters. However, a word of warning here as, at first, there was a wave of black so-called christians that I met before the sold-out ONES arrived. It appears that, in all things, the imposters arrive first to deceive and lead astray those of us who are not well grounded in the Word. Keep up the ferreting-out of the truth 🙃

Mike M
Mike M
June 15, 2017 12:39 PM

Talk about accelerating quickly in faith. Our 7 year old grandson is mixed. Last winter he asked to be baptized so we baptized him that day in our bathtub. He is filled with the Holy Spirit, and at the age of 7 is laying his hands on people and praying out loud. He is constantly asking spiritual questions – it’s obvious that his mind is constantly on the things of the Lord. I think at age 7 my mind was constantly on the Muppets!!

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
June 15, 2017 11:57 AM

That is a first for me, The lymphatic system. I do receive this word, because this is conformation of what a mighty man of God told me on this past Saturday at my job. I do believe whole heartedly God spoke to you Thomas.

Mike M
Mike M
June 15, 2017 10:54 AM

What a crock of you know what. That guy is confused for sure Matt. God bless you. Keep doing what you are doing we love you here.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
June 15, 2017 12:10 PM

He even went as far to quote Ezra 9 as his scripture. He talked about the Nephilim, Obama being a Muslim, and how he has 2 PHD’s in history. I told my supervisor, when I got back into the van you better keep moving, and not start up a conversation with him. He quickly found out why I was in his home for so long.

I was selling security systems, and when I got into his home, he had 7 locks on his front door from the inside, I new for the first time something might not be right with him. Even though I got in his home based on a political statement he made, and me stating I am beliver in Christ.

I pray for people like this, and keep telling the truth.

MVP
MVP
June 15, 2017 1:25 PM

As an African American Christian I find this article to be encouraging to all Christians and the African-American Community as well. There has been a lot of spiritual abuse in the African-American churches. So much so that it has also affected the social and political Arena of the African American community and culture. Brother Jeremiah thank you, thank you so much for encouraging your African-American brothers and sisters to rise up for such a time as this. I Believe you were givrn this prophetic dream from God. As the remnant Church moves into the anointing and Grest awakening movement that will very very soon sweep the entire universe msy we seek now while there is seconds before midnight left to set aside the racial line that has divided all people and move as one as Warriors in the remnant Church of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to God be all the glory!

Kristin
Kristin
June 15, 2017 11:24 AM

What a wonderful word! After reading the first words from the young man, all I could hear was a revised version of the pledge of allegiance:

I pledge allegiance to the blood of my savior Jesus Christ
Who paid the price to set me free
One Kingdom, Under God,
With liberty and justice for all.

Laoshir
Laoshir
June 15, 2017 7:10 AM

I pay this is true There ae so many so-called prophets having dreams about specific upcoming moves of God. thesw days, it males my head spin.

If this prophecy is true may it also sweep the continent of Africa, which is presently beIng deceived by false teachwes and prophets. I will not name any to protect the innocent.

Lord give us a spirit of intercession and discernment.

Sola scriptura.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
June 15, 2017 6:34 AM

Amen Jeremiah

Yanjun
Yanjun
June 15, 2017 5:47 AM

I think, a lot of people knows the problem but seldom talk about it. Praise God! You wrote it. Also thank you for sharing your dream. Pray God to raise more people to intercede and more people dare to do it.

Jerome Popiel
June 16, 2017 9:19 PM

This is a very true word. Having attended Black Pentecostal Churches for 20 years, I know the drill, but some of my experience has been with small store front churches and the opposite is the reality. They do not worship the pastor. Most of these pastors lay everything down for their congregation. They are not looking for material gain. The big name pastors and bishops seem to have an undue focus on expensive cars, clothes, and houses. The people however want their leaders to live this way because it is what they see as success. It is a way of life that has been denied to most Black people in the past. So even if you can’t have the best of everything in the world, you like it that your pastor does. In the white church, they don’t think this way. Does that make sense?
The only thing that bothers me is that Minister Johnson has a 501(C)3 which God has not approved of because it connects the Church to the Baal system.

Sisterann
Sisterann
June 17, 2017 12:35 AM

Listen to this young lady. God is Moving.