“The fire and the smoke will rage all around you, but you will be kept safe.”

“Why do the nations rage? For the world is in turmoil, says the Lord. The nations rage because they don’t know Me. They fight and fume and look for this and that. Everyone thinks they have a reason to fight for what they think is theirs, but I tell you, I own the cattle on a thousand hills. But on that day when all the wars are over, they will beat their swords into plowshares. For I will set-up My everlasting kingdom and no one will enter into it who has defamed Me. All sorrows and heartaches will be gone. The sound of weeping will have been gone forever. And all will go up to the mountain to praise My name.

But for now, you have many heartaches and struggles. For now you will continue to have wars. For now men will struggle against one another. It is time, very soon to enter into My ark; for the waves will come hitting against your nation. You will fall, oh nation; for you will be taken into captivity, but I have a remnant. I have those who have known of these days ahead. They have purified themselves and have been tried in the furnace of affliction. And that furnace with all of its heat, has melted away the dross. It has consumed many of My servants, but it has tried them, and made them into vessels fit for My kingdom. You see it has been necessary, for without these trials, you would not have been prepared for the days ahead. For when the mountains quake and the seas rise, you will stand erect. You will stand as pillars in the midst of the assemblies. The fire and the smoke will rage all around you, but you will be kept safe. I watch over My own and I will keep you from the evil one.”

Thus would say the Spirit of the Lord.

Scripture References:

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6 Yet have I set my king upon My holy hill of Zion. (Psalm 2:1-6)

4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. (Isaiah 2:4)

Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction. (Isaiah 48:10)

Stephen Hanson

Author: Stephen Hanson

Stephen Hanson of In His Truth Ministries came to the Lord is a special way in 1975 and has been prophesying regularly since. In these end-time birthing pangs we are to be reminded that judgment must first begin with the household of God. Will we be prepared and ready?

Carol II
Carol II
April 29, 2018 3:09 PM

Thank you Brother Stephen for this timely Word. I have lost ALL for His sake but have to keep on going no matter what. I am praying for ALL believers in Yeshua, that we will stand strong and not let go of our faith no matter what comes our way.

Stephen Hanson
April 30, 2018 6:53 PM

Amen.Thank you for your reply.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 29, 2018 9:49 PM
Carl Manning
Carl Manning
April 29, 2018 10:17 PM

That could be the straw that broke the camel’s back. Russia has changed their communication encryption codes – not good! Putin has vowed retaliation.

Charles VanDelden
Charles VanDelden
April 30, 2018 4:30 AM

It sounds like you are ready for the millenium as I also am Brother Stephen. Let Gods’ will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Praise His Holy Name!!

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
April 30, 2018 6:01 AM

boy did I need to hear this. A word right on time Stephen

Stephen Hanson
April 30, 2018 6:54 PM

Thank you Michelle. God will protect those who put their trust and faith in Him.

Len
Len
April 29, 2018 8:43 PM

Hi Stephen, Are you aware of safe places in Canada

Elizabeth Marie
April 30, 2018 5:05 PM

Len, the LORD has directed me to start facilitating people safe havens and I have found a few in Canada. I will be putting out an ‘Update Letter’ about a few safe havens. If you are interested you can sign up:

Sonia
Sonia
April 30, 2018 8:13 PM

Hi Elizabeth Marie !
God has been speaking to me for the last few years and showed me to establish refuges in Eastern Canada. I have a vision of buying houses in different communities (in different semi remote places ) with different sustainability levels (access to lakes, acres for farming etc…) depending on the location ….and establishing a network between these communities so that the believers will support and meet each others’ needs. Ex: the houses with access to rivers and lakes (many, many lakes in Eastern Canada) will be able to fish while the believers with farm houses with lands will grow veggies etc…
I was driving home tonight and talking to the Lord about it. What I sense is that At first these houses will be discipleship and training bases but as the persecution intensifies Additional houses will be added and these new houses will be located in more remote places ….with little or no access to.
I feel I will be financing these projects and will be putting leaders in place to run the different projects. I don’t have the full vision yet but I know God will give me the complete blueprint in the months and years to come ….
Let us keep in touch… this is no coincidence that you posted this message tonight.
Blessings,
Sonia

Christine Beadsworth
May 1, 2018 12:54 PM

That is a wonderful plan. May the Lord share every minute detail with you so that you can execute it to the letter.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
April 30, 2018 10:30 PM

I signed up, I work with The Carpenter’s Village of Hope and Restoration in the Appalachian area of Kentucky.

Elizabeth Marie
April 30, 2018 5:38 PM
Stephen Hanson
April 30, 2018 6:56 PM

Len, no I am not aware, but I am aware of a few people who are making preparations in the US. Presently my wife and I are full time in a travel trailer moving around.

Kris Alb
Kris Alb
April 30, 2018 6:43 AM

I have come across one. I try to print out the info when I see them posted on message boards. It’s called Y’shua’s Refuge. It is in Sunset House, Alberta. Follow highway 669 from Valleyview, Alberta, or, go north of Sunset House on road 747, then turn left on road 714, then turn right on road 203. The entrance to Y’Shua’s Refuge is right before a red wrecked car in the ditch (?).

Len
Len
April 29, 2018 4:27 PM

Hi Stephen, has the Lord confirmed any safe areas in Canada?

Mike BC
Mike BC
April 29, 2018 9:16 PM

God has told several people to get out of Canada because of what is coming.

Colin D.
April 30, 2018 12:46 AM

What has God said specifically about what’s coming to Canada?

Jesse Wanskasmith
Jesse Wanskasmith
April 30, 2018 1:15 PM

This message is true.

Another Bill
Another Bill
April 30, 2018 8:47 AM

Jim Rickard has said, the cabal will bring about a global financial reset on 1 July 2018. Don’t know how this will effect the money under my mattress?

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 30, 2018 1:47 PM

Convert that to Silver under your mattress to keep pace with the hyper-inflation.
Inflation; the thief that one man in a million sees.

April 30, 2018 1:06 PM

Not quite sure what he meant by that, but I am expecting a crash in equities by then.

Sonia
Sonia
April 30, 2018 4:11 PM

Another Bill, do you have a link to Jim Rickard’s info on July 1 and the cabal?

CAL
CAL
April 30, 2018 2:03 AM

IT’S VERY SIMPLE. CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD AND YOU SHALL BE SAVED. GOD WILL GRANT YOU ETERNAL LIFE AND AN EXIT VIA THE RAPTURE. JESUS SAVES.

Jerome L
May 2, 2018 8:44 AM

CAL – beware. Counting on the rapture to escape trial is a risky venture. None of us know the precise timing of the rapture. Jesus never told us to look to the rapture for safety, rather look to Him. Jesus also told us that in this life we will have trouble (tribulation), but take heart, He has overcome the world. God has not appointed us to wrath, but how He protects us from it is not certain. Think of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego – present in the fire but protected from it. That is the point of the word above.