“I am doing the final work in you, My emptied vessels”

You near the final stage of this journey into intimacy with your Father. Many ask, how much longer until our union. Hear Me this day. Your mikvah is coming to an end, and I am doing the final work in you, My emptied vessels, so My glory can pour forth in you and through you. I have stripped you and I have tested you by fire. You are in the final molding that is specifically tailored for your individual purpose in Me.

Anticipate My holy fire to completely infuse you, for as I have promised, so will I do this that I have spoken! The fear of the only Living God will be seen through My Bride, and I will perform many miracles, signs and wonders through you.

Then, I will come for you!!

Prepare to meet your Bridegroom for surely your spirits know the nearness of My return.

YAHUSHUA YOUR BRIDEGROOM

** In the above mentioned word ‘mikvah’, Father is referring to the purification/cleansing that takes place before the wedding of the Bride and Groom in the Jewish tradition.

Scripture References – King James Version (KJV)

1 Corinthians 12:13

13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

2 Corinthians 7:1

1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

Romans 8:13-14

13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Matthew 3:11

11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Zechariah 13:9

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Isaiah 48:10

10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

1 Peter 1:7

7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

1 Thessalonians 4:7-8

7 For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.
8 He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.

1 John 3:3

3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

Acts 14:3

3 Long time therefore abode they speaking boldly in the Lord, which gave testimony unto the word of his grace, and granted signs and wonders to be done by their hands.

2 Corinthians 12:12

12 Truly the signs of an apostle were wrought among you in all patience, in signs, and wonders, and mighty deeds.

Isaiah 61:10-11

10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Michael Brennan
Michael Brennan
June 14, 2017 8:58 am

Like so many others I’ve been going through a process of being emptied and refined and the past few days I’ve felt a sense of impending finality in the Holy Spirit, as if something powerful is about to be unleashed. That’s the best that I can explain it.

Anyway, it’s a painful process even if I know it is for our good. The flesh does not want complete surrender. I feel like my flesh is crying out it’s final death wails and the Holy Spirit is shouting it’s victory cry! As Jesus said in the garden, “The Spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak!”

So, thank you for posting this word Julie. It is both a confirmation and an encouragement. God Bless you!

sahran
June 14, 2017 10:00 am

I.know…it’s like it’s grieving, but my spirit is rejoicing…I felt guilty for.not.completely wanting to.die, but when is.death ever easy…

Michael Brennan
June 15, 2017 7:31 pm

True. Jesus was so stressed before his crucifixion that he sweat blood.

Robert
Robert
June 14, 2017 9:28 am

Amen…that’s a good way to put it bro!

Michael Brennan
June 15, 2017 7:32 pm

I’m glad it resonated with you, brother!

Jen G
Jen G
June 15, 2017 1:47 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this, Michael. I’m experiencing something very similar and was just presented with a very clear “test” which involved completely denying the flesh/emotions/old self. It was SO clear to me that I was being led by the spirit, and it felt absolutely surreal as I was given revelation from God that I’m in the final phases of being tried and emptied.

Praise Him that by and through His power (and absolutely nothing within myself), I was able to quickly “pass” this test. Painful yet so very necessary as he does His final work of emptying this vessel. Many, many blessings.

Michael Brennan
June 15, 2017 7:49 pm

Thank you for sharing your own experience, Jen! I always find it comforting to know I’m sharing this journey with others. God knows what He’s doing with us!

Prati
Prati
June 15, 2017 2:41 pm

I CANNOT tell you how helpful this is. Everything has been going wrong, every door has been shut and I keep waiting and waiting and waiting for one to open… I too have been feeling a sense along the lines of “something powerful is about to be unleashed,” but I wondered if it was just my wishful thinking and hoping for a way out? I guess not, if others are feeling fundamentally the same thing. THANKS.

Michael Brennan
June 15, 2017 7:58 pm

I’ve learned the hard way from trying to force those closed doors open that God does it for our good. He’s keeping us on the straight and narrow! I’m glad it was helpful to you!

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
June 14, 2017 1:36 pm

Michael, I share your sense of “impending finality . . . as if something powerful is about to be unleashed”. I have a question on this: Is there anyone out there that has a word or scripture that something big could happen this Sabbath? It may not be this final unleashing but a precursor or harbinger, some tangible event as in Rev 8. If I’m the only one, then I’d say it’s not likely.

Jen G
Jen G
June 15, 2017 1:50 pm

Mark, blessings to you. While I certainly shy away from “date setters” etc., my spirit really senses something big approaching quickly. June 21-25 is being thrown around on YouTube (of course I hardly believe everything I hear), yet the prophecies seem to be accelerating.

Tonya
Tonya
June 15, 2017 4:47 pm

Mark, I do feel this way. I can see the scriptures on Father’s Day of He will call the hearts of the fathers to the children and children’s hearts to the fathers. I don’t know what it will look like but I trust my Lord. I believe Sunday through Tuesday is significant. In a dream, my dad warned us to fill our gas tanks because prices are going up next Tuesday. He was a prophetic man. He just passed away a year and 8 months ago. I have my mom now. But if prices go up, it’s normally something that causes them to raise quickly. I believe something big is coming.

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
June 15, 2017 5:42 pm

Thanks Tonya. That’s a confirmation for me. I’ve been holding off buying a second gas can. I have a 2.5 but could use a 5 gallon. I just had a man give me a five gallon gas can a few days ago and it was so out of the blue that I felt impressed the Lord was telling me to accept the can and fill it and my car and other can before the weekend. Dutch Sense is saying watch for something major in the near future for in the pacific NW.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
June 16, 2017 3:41 am

Mark, please read my comment to Tonya

Tonya
Tonya
June 15, 2017 6:47 pm

Mark, I am in Awe at how Brilliant our God is. It was several dreams that lead me to this week but it would take too much to explain to people. But God has been busy the last 2 weeks in my family. I love hearing your story about the gas can. God is just Brilliant!!!

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
June 16, 2017 3:29 am

Tonya and Mark, Tuesday 20 june 2017 is 27 Sivan 5777. The Torah reading on that day is called Parashat Korach ( Num 16:1 – 18:32). Korach and his followers rebelled against Moses so the LORD had the Earth open up and swallow them (Num 16:31-34). California is regretably infested with this same spirit of rebelion.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
June 16, 2017 3:31 am
Tonya
Tonya
June 16, 2017 9:11 am

Oh My, Mark, thanks for the info. I’m gonna research this today. God Bless

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
June 14, 2017 6:32 am
The LORD is requiring us to walk in the spirit, daily! A week ago, the LORD awakened me throughout the night with a word: DAILY! There are things the LORD expects from each of us, daily. Although we have moments of breakthrough or convergence, there is also a daily dynamic that we must learn to walk in. The LORD impressed upon me 10 areas of daily interaction. He actually said, “Until My people are moving with Me DAILY, they will not be walking in transformation!” I knew we were to do a 10-Day Prayer Focus using this revelation. The next 10 Days, let’s establish His Presence in our lives. 1. Offer a Daily Sacrifice. Read Numbers 28:24 – 29:26; Luke 11:1-4; Hebrews 10:11. Daily, there is something in us that we need to bring to Him. We are not legalistically bound by that, but the principle of connecting with Him is the same: we must connect with Him daily. 2. Daily Extend Love. Read Deuteronomy 4:1-40; Ephesians 5. God is love. His love was meant to be extended daily to those we are in close relationship with, as well as those around us. How will you extend love some way on a daily basis? Once you start finding a way to release love, you’ll see your life begin to change. 3. Call Upon Him Daily. Read Psalm 88. In the midst of your comings and goings, there is some way that you remember Him and cry out for Him to come. This is how His name manifests in us. 4. Wisdom-Watching Daily. Read Proverbs 8. Too often we lean on our own understanding. But if you ask for wisdom He will give you wisdom. The Word of God also says you have to watch for it coming to your gate.… Read more »
Mike M
Mike M
June 14, 2017 1:52 pm

Hardly a day goes by that I don’t physically feel His presence wash over me. It used to be a treat that I would experience once in a while. Now it is something that I have come to need everyday. Thank you for sharing this Marilee.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
June 14, 2017 7:16 am

The Lord is showing me my heart has to be totally “in”. I need all my trust to be internal, not external.
Verse 5. Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee. Having spoken of the blessedness of those who reside in the house of God, he now speaks of those who are favored to visit it at appointed seasons, going upon pilgrimage with their devout brethren: he is not, however, indiscriminate in his eulogy, but speaks only of those who heartily attend to the sacred festivals. The blessedness of sacred worship belongs not to half hearted, listless worshippers, but to those who throw all their energies into it. Neither prayer, nor praise, nor the hearing of the word will be pleasant or profitable to persons who have left their hearts behind them. A company of pilgrims who had left their hearts at home would be no better than a caravan of carcasses, quite unfit to blend with living saints in adoring the living God.
In whose heart are the ways of them, or far better, in whose heart are thy ways. Those who love the ways of God are blessed. When we have God’s ways in our hearts, and our heart in his ways, we are what and where we should be, and hence we shall enjoy the divine approval.
This is a great summary.

Kathy C
June 14, 2017 10:59 am

Bless you Julie—I feel in my spirit we are in the brides chamber at the side of the
alter—being cleansed —Yeshuha is with us in the fire and the expectation is
palpable . He’s our joy and the lifter of our head !

Christina Holton
Christina Holton
June 14, 2017 8:18 am

Julie, thank you for this word. I was thinking yesterday on my walk, how the LORD has “stripped” me of so many things, thoughts, relationships etc… HIS.WORD is always on time and perfect. Blessings to you.

Linda Ezra Billuk
Linda Ezra Billuk
June 14, 2017 1:49 pm

Thank you for this! This is what the LORD, is telling me in my spirit! This past week I have been just worshiping the Lord, from the time I awake I worship, till I fell asleep, I worship, than this past Sunday during worship service the church erupted with praise! Holy Spirit was so strong that many in the church were filled with the fire as they began to praise, I could not contain myself, Holy Spirit was so overwhelming, I kept shouting, and laughing, it was so amazing!! The Lord is calling me to just yield to Him, to, yes, empty my self, He is looking for His power to dwell in us! Praise God I am so excited!

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
June 14, 2017 6:51 am

Julie, this is so timely because I was just asking God to come and fill me for his purpose.