“The Final Acts of Betrayal By Your Leaders Commences, Where Will You Be in that Hour When Everything Changes?”

Obama_HIllary

Lamentations upon lamentations!

I, the Lord, will afflict this nation (the United States) because of the multitude of her transgressions. You have grieviously rebelled and turned aside from My commandments. I will do that which I have devised. My Word will be fulfilled, as I will cause all to fall and I will not pity. I will cause the enemy to rejoice over you as he dominates for a time.

Where will you stand in that hour in which everything changes? For I tell you, in an hour, on a day you know not, your existence here will be forever altered. In a moment of time, nothing will ever be the same again. Will your faith stand the test? Will you rest in My promises and stand on Me, solid ground, or will you succumb to the madness that will ensue?

You have been given ample time to prepare yourselves. The days of mercy now give way to the hour of justice.

The final acts of betrayal by your leaders commences. It is not possible for you to comprehend the depths of evil at work now. Satan works in fury as the hourglass empties itself. Revelation (the book of Revelation in the Word) is your reality.

Gird your loins, brace for impact. Stand firm, be strong and be courageous. Fear not, you who have chosen the narrow way of righteousness and holiness, for I AM your Pavilion. You shall not fear the terrors by night nor the arrows that fly by day.

THE HOUR OF TESTING IS HERE..

YAHUSHUA

Scripture References – King James Version (KJV)

5 Her adversaries are the chief, her enemies prosper; for the Lord hath afflicted her for the multitude of her transgressions: her children are gone into captivity before the enemy. (Lamentations 1:5)

17 The Lord hath done that which he had devised; he hath fulfilled his word that he had commanded in the days of old: he hath thrown down, and hath not pitied: and he hath caused thine enemy to rejoice over thee, he hath set up the horn of thine adversaries. (Lamentations 2:17)

13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. (1 Corinthians 16:13)

15 It is joy to the just to do judgment: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity. (Proverbs 21:15)

5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. (Psalm 27:5)

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. (Psalm 91)

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Lester
Lester
October 17, 2016 10:20 pm

Half an hour ago, before I read your words, I sensed the Lord saying:

“You will not hear about the occurence of this event on the news. You will see it with you own eyes. You will hear its sound with your own ears and you will feel it in the place where you stand.” The time is short. The hour is upon us.

Lord I thank you that by your promises you have already given each of us everything we need for life and righteousness. May your perfect will be done in this nation that has sinned so greatly against you. Amen.

expat guy
expat guy
October 27, 2016 9:23 am

lester may i ask what city youre in? thx I felt prompted tonight to get up and reread this post.I am sensing Bette Stevens, Matt Smith prophecies and Glenda Lomax will be blamed externally but are actually an internal false flag planned by our leaders.

Peggy A.
October 18, 2016 12:41 pm

Lester,
I think you will find the two themes of your post confirmed by the first two links that I have entered here. I placed the bottom link there just as an after-thought.

prompted-prayer-for-the-united-states-of-america/

Robert
Robert
October 18, 2016 2:10 am

Thought I would share a dream I had about 3 or 4 weeks ago. This is the only part I remember. I was in this room and being questioned by several individuals. The room was dark and contained chairs like you would find in a hair salon. They were trying to coerce information from me and or get me to give in to joining the new “society” if you will. I knew if I refused that was it but if I gave in, well you know, my soul was toast. Finally they gave up after realizing that I wanted no part of what was unfolding and taking place and was not going to give them any info. I was lead to a small guillotine. For a brief second, and I mean very, very brief, I was frightened about losing my life and hesitated. Then a calmness and reassurance swept over. “I’m with you” was all I heard and felt. I knew Jesus was with me at that very moment. My head was put down and the last thing I remember was a micro second of the blade touching my neck. That was it. May not seem like much but trust me, it was very powerful.

Jeanne
Jeanne
October 18, 2016 5:34 am

It means a lot to me! Thank you for sharing.

Peggy A.
October 18, 2016 8:52 am

Robert,
Thanks for sharing. What you have shared is important. You will find confirmation in this post “Vision of the Guillotine”

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
October 18, 2016 9:43 am

Similar to Ken Peter’s “I saw the Tribulation”.

Scott
Scott
October 20, 2016 11:00 pm

Robert…I first heard about this two years ago…the US Govt has purchased over 30,000 guillotines http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/guillotines.asp
Plus…not sure on this one…but GA had a HB 1274 authorizing use of guillotine in executions. AND Obamacare Code ICD9E978 Execution by Guillotine. I know what ICD9’s are…they are the medical codes given to surgical and all medical procedures by hospitals and doctors. Your dream is very relevant in these times!

Jeff Byerly
October 17, 2016 9:32 pm

Sister Julie, I could not agree with you more ! The Lord gave me a word last Saturday Morning that confirms every word that the Lord spoke to you.
Everyone needs to memorize Psalm 91 for it will be your life!
There is NO MORE TIME!
The day of the Lord is AT HAND!

Mar R.
October 17, 2016 10:27 pm

My husband was reading Psalm 91 to me the other night, as it came up in the Bible as we read it together each night, and he commented that it confirmed a miracle that I had happen that afternoon where God miraculously protected me and my foreign exchange student.

On Tuesday morning I had this overwhelming sense that I needed to pray in Tongues. I often pray in the Spirit, but this time I felt a strong urgency to do so. I had no idea what I was praying about but just knew it was “unusual.” Then that afternoon when I was getting into my car to go pick up the student that lives with us I felt an overwhelming presence of God just cover me in a very unexpected way. I thought, “Jesus is getting in the car with me today!” I had no idea I was about to have a miracle happen. After I picked up the student I was waiting at a light to make a U-turn. When the light turned green my car jerked but did not go forward. Somehow the gear was in “park” but I don’t remember moving it there. Then I looked up and saw a truck had run a red light and we would have been directly in it’s path! Amazing. The student living with us is Buddhist so I feel it was very much a “sign” for her as well, but it was such a blessing to be under the “shadow of His wings” in such a visible way! I just love Jesus! He is so good!

Tammy
October 18, 2016 6:04 am

Mar. R. Hallelujah our King reigns!! I find myself saying He is so good many, many times a day now!! I just can’t hold it in! Yes, I am so, so sorry for those sleeping people and oh how I have desperately and with much urgency warned people all around me over and over and over again……….BUT……..I feel so thankful that I am wide awake and so aware of our Lord’s goodness and his presence in my life.

Peggy A.
October 18, 2016 9:11 am

Tammy,
This post hi-lights the extreme importance of holding to “God is Good, All the Time” no matter what unfolds in the U.S. and the world:

Jeanne Jorash
October 18, 2016 3:04 am

That is sooooo Wonderful!!

B, Raggie
B, Raggie
October 18, 2016 6:16 am

Who else but The Lord who can protect you like this? I try to read out this particular Psalm daily. GB.

Ashley
Ashley
October 17, 2016 10:49 pm

Awesome! Thank you for sharing!

CPJ
October 18, 2016 8:11 am

Wow, what a great way to start my day — reading your fabulous testimony! To God be the glory, hallelujah!

Kate
Kate
October 18, 2016 1:13 am

Psalm 91:1-2 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

I had been meditating over these two verses and the Holy Spirit showed me that you must be close to someone or something to be in its shadow.

Brandy
Brandy
October 18, 2016 8:25 pm

I have been reciting Psalms 91 every night for the last two years for protection against the spiritual attacks that come upon me in my dreams. In these dreams that occur quite frequently, I have been able to call on Jesus and wake up. Of course, it is always around 2 am. Six months ago, instead of calling Jesus name, I begin to recite Psalm 91. By the second verse, I was awake and still reciting it. This has happened also with the hymn, Nothing But The Blood of Jesus. While experiencing an attack, I begun to sing it in my dream, woke up still singing. Psalm 91 is very important, as well as Psalm 23, and Ephesians 6. GOD bless

Gabriel Erb
October 17, 2016 10:42 pm

Jeff, the “day of the Lord” will be at hand Feast of Trumpets 2028, earth’s 6,000 year, 2,000 years from the year Christ died on the cross. Visit the website http://www.2028END.com to learn how God “declared the end from the beginning (creation)” Isaiah 46:10. But yes, tough times are coming to this earth for the next 12 years!

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
October 18, 2016 1:52 pm

Matthew 24:36- But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Gabriel Erb
October 18, 2016 3:42 pm

Amen, no “DAY” or “HOUR” is known, only the YEAR … Feast of Trumpets 2028.

The Jews referred to the Feast of Trumpets as the feast they didn’t know the day or hour of. Open your heart, read, learn …

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
October 18, 2016 5:11 am

After reading this I was being still before the Lord. In my spirit I saw a thick darkness moving into Washington DC. I’ve heard Rick Wiles use the term ubiquitous darkness. The evil that has proceeded from this administration has only begun. The anointing of evil and darkness has increased and the pronouncements he makes will shock even the unbelievers. Cleanse us your people by the fire of the Holy Spirit and empower us with the resurrection power that raised God the Son from the tomb! We stand and seek first your kingdom that shall endure forever! Warriors arise!!

Peggy A.
October 17, 2016 10:02 pm

That was another very SOBERING message. Pastor Benjamin Faircloth also used the exact words BRACE FOR IMPACT, in his Sunday October 16th message from the Lord.

So Pastor Faircloth’s word is confirmed by Julie’s word:

“Gird your loins, BRACE FOR IMPACT. Stand firm, be strong and be courageous. Fear not, you who have chosen the narrow way of righteousness and holiness, for I AM your Pavilion. You shall not fear the terrors by night nor the arrows that fly by day.”

Bob Adolph
October 17, 2016 11:02 pm

Peggy, I think the coming “great impact” that the elites have planned for America to both avoid responsibility for the current economic crisis, keep Obama in office and bring the U.S. into the NWO is a nuclear strike by North Korea on our West Coast instigated by Russia. This would be a clever way of Russia getting the U.S. out of it’s face and hopefully avoid retaliation. At least two people have had dreams/visions of a North Korean nuclear attack: Leslie Johnson, wife of Stan Johnson of the Prophesy Club and Doug Metzger who has many end time dreams. Why else has Russia and China tolerated this rogue regime all these years? Remember when Kissinger paid a visit to Putin earlier this year? Never forget that Obama and Hillary have been students of Saul Alinsky their whole lives.

Peggy A.
October 18, 2016 8:47 am

Bob,
You have excellent insights.

Peggy A.
October 17, 2016 10:08 pm
Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
October 18, 2016 9:17 am

Julie,
My spirit stirred mightily within as I read this Word from the Lord! It’s very timely. Interesting that you were told, “The final acts of betrayal by your leaders…”, because just a few weeks ago, the Lord told me, “The Final Acts of the Church Are At Hand.” I believe the two will correspond.

I see several mentioning Psalm 91. This was written for our day, for this time! Recommend everyone memorize it and meditate on it daily, for you will need to speak it out of your mouth soon!
Blessings!

B, Raggie
B, Raggie
October 18, 2016 6:59 am
Here is what I believe is a direct word from Jesus given to another servant of his two days ago. In my estimation it matches up exactly in severity with this word from Julie today. Examine it for yourselves and discern. “Yes, this is a critical hour and from every nook and cranny of this Earth I am taking fasts and offerings to avert what is sure to be the end of life on Earth as we know it. What they have suffered in the Middle East will surely manifest in every country of the world. And the only thing that will stop it is what you and I, ‘WE’, are going through right now, for truly, I am there, right there by your side, suffering with you as you have to make sacrifices. “How can I get it through to you, My People? Your sacrifices are absolutely the very thing holding back the absolute tyranny that will come to America and all countries. Not just any tyranny, a bloody tyranny that you cannot even imagine here in this country. Something so graphically evil you cannot conceive of it, except in horror movies, which will never convey the depth of suffering that comes from those who have been trained to be butchers and monsters of the worst kind. Even though your prayers for them are powerful, and there is conversion inside that community. Still it is a mounting force of evil that is spreading all over the world, and lying dormant, waiting for the word to spring into action. “Yes, your prayers, your financial sacrifices, your relational troubles, even your sicknesses, your inconveniences, your persecutions, your injustices – absolutely everything is being conscripted to stop this mass murdering and butchery. You simply have no idea. So, I come to you… Read more »
A. Ayer
A. Ayer
October 18, 2016 7:52 am

This is an extraordinary word!! I hope all of us here will read this and take it to heart. God bless and thank you for posting!

Brother Steven
October 18, 2016 2:18 am

This word brings a constant reminder to us, a word for us to be instant in season and out of season. But since there is finality to this word-then we must realize how close we are to the time of Jacob’s trouble. America must and will fall to make all the other Biblical pieces go together. It’s sad to think that our betrayal comes from within, but just like Rome it shall. But the refreshment for the believer lays in the phrase “for I AM your Pavilion”. What a relief! All we must do is stand in full faith and assurance of Him and Who He is, not wavering or in doubt. Believing that He is our helper and our substance. He is our shelter-our Pavilion-If there wasn’t that attachment to the end of this message…….my heart would have sank, but now I rejoice!

Bob Adolph
October 18, 2016 10:05 am

Yes, Brother Steven, America voted in a pro-abortion president who is therefore anti-Christ. America, therefore, wrote it’s own ticket to destruction.

Brother Steven
October 19, 2016 12:39 am

Well I know you’re ready Bob……having hosted you in my home in Plano a few years back with all the survival readiness………..Yes, Abortion is one of mine and especially God’s great abominations…….Woe, Woe, Woe to America for it.

Peggy A.
October 19, 2016 1:51 am

Bob and Brother Steven,
Amen and Amen to your comments. WOE!

Bob Adolph
October 19, 2016 10:45 am

Brother Steven, maybe it was another Bob Adolph or did you visit me in the Ozarks?

Brother Steven
October 19, 2016 4:58 pm

Yes……….we came up……..discussed theology, laid hands on sick wife, discussed tract land…….yes……….it’s me/us

anna
anna
October 17, 2016 9:23 pm

AMEN AMEN AMEN. Who will stand when it is all stripped away and who will cave in? Games are over now.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
October 18, 2016 9:22 am

I have posted this before but the Lord put it on my heart this morning to post again…
For the time is now short. Lean not unto thine own understanding. Prepare for war! Become comfortable in the storm that surrounds you. The adversity that has come upon you is to prepare you for what is to come. Did I not say in my word I will protect you?. Then let go of your fears, you cannot defeat the enemy on your own. Listen to me and I will guide your paths. This is written in my word, that there is nothing new under the sun. I know what the enemy will do to deceive my people. Your spirit must stay strong and you must follow my commandments or the enemy will overcome you. He will never stop for his time is short also. Pray constantly without ceasing and put on the armor of God! If you do not look to me now you will be consumed by the things that will befall you. Take up your cross and walk with me.

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 18, 2016 12:35 pm

Hi Ken, Just hours ago I posted that same verse of Proverbs 3:5. It has been a strong word to me over the past couple of years. Yes, it is time for the cozy slippers of comfort to come off, and the boots of spiritual warfare to go on. Yes, feet shod with the preparation of the Gospel of peace. And that is a picture of the bride in combat boots in my mind’s eye that says, you have been prepared, what are you waiting. The time is now! Fear not!

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
October 18, 2016 1:56 pm

Amen Karen Sue God bless and thank you for your confirmation.

Bob Adolph
October 18, 2016 10:11 am

1 Thessalonians 5:9-11

9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.
11 Therefore COMFORT each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
October 18, 2016 2:00 pm

Amen Bob, we must comfort one another. The only way I know to have comfort in this world is to have Jesus in my heart. Without him there will be no comfort. I try to let everyone see my comfort in Jesus through these times of distress so they will go to Jesus to find the same comfort I have found through him.

Peggy A.
October 19, 2016 1:52 am

JESUS. Nothing more. Nothing less. Nothing else.