“The fierce repayment of God is upon you for the ferocious battle you have faced.”

Today I have had the words burning in my spirit:

FEROCIOUS: savagely fierce, cruel, or violent. (Google)

FIERCE: showing a heartfelt and powerful intensity. (Google)

I felt the Lord saying that the opposition that has come against His people in this season has been completely ferocious.

I could feel the Lord’s burning heart for His people that the enemy has been so cruel, so violent and so savagely fierce in his relentless opposition of God’s people in this season. I could feel the burning fire of His heart decreeing “NO MORE”. The heart of a perfect Father that was standing in righteous anger over His children over the way the enemy has continued to assault many.

In the midst of this fierce feeling of love and Father’s heart of vindication and protection of His children, I could feel such a SIGNIFICANT weighty shift in the atmosphere and it was the shift that was declaring the FIERCE REPAYMENT of God.

I could feel the heart of God encouraging His people that the REPAYMENT is going to be FIERCE, not in a negative way, but in a POWERFUL and INTENSE way that is going to far outweigh the ferocious opposition that has come against many.

I heard the Lord say:

* TIME: For the time that the enemy has stolen and hindered, you will now receive and see more accomplished in a day than you have ever seen. Through the empowerment of My Spirit there will be a significant acceleration right now of things the enemy has attempted to hinder, being accomplished supernaturally in a day.

* RESOURCE AND FINANCE: I saw the Lord restoring RESOURCES and FINANCES in supernatural acceleration. Not only was He restoring resources and finances that had been stolen, hindered and locked up, He was releasing tidal waves of resources and finances where His people were receiving more than had been stolen from them.

* OPEN DOORS: I saw the Lord opening SIGNIFICANT doors and connection in breakthrough momentum. One after another after another. Where there has been hindrance to opportunities, networking and open doors, not only were those doors being restored, but many new doors opening. I heard Him say “Not only will old doors be restored, those doors that closed will come back to you and open up, but you will have more doors before you than you have ever imagined. There will be many choices before you.”

* RIVERS OF PEACE: I saw MANY of God’s people who have had to fight for their life in this season to keep their peace, I saw SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTERS upon you with the Lord right now where He is going to lead you into a special place in the spirit reserved just for you, where you will find rivers of peace like you never have before. The giant, the opposition, the fear, the dread, the torment that has assaulted you in this season and stolen your peace, you will know that thing NO MORE. Not only will your peace be restored, but you will be full of joy and awe of Him as you realize you are walking in more peace than you have EVER KNOWN. The things that have bothered you in the past will no longer bother you.

* DELIVERANCE AND HEALING: I saw the Lord bringing complete turnaround and total vindication and the breaking chains and healing soul wounds OVERNIGHT. Major swift deliverance and healing is upon you, ESPECIALLY in generational assaults and soul wounds and torments you have lived with your whole life. Things that have plagued you your whole life, you will KNOW THOSE NO MORE! There is a FINALITY and FULLNESS OF the manifestation of deliverance and healing upon you right now that will explode in this mighty furious, beautiful, divine repayment of God. I also saw that the VERY AREA where the enemy has tormented you through these hurts of the heart and soul, the Lord is giving you KEYS. Keys to begin to set others free. Teach, write, and release revelation to others that has been birthed out of this major deliverance and healing that will set many others free. Many health issues are going to suddenly fall away in this divine repayment and you will see a greater manifestation of health in your life and have more energy than you have ever had before. He is restoring physical strength and the energy of youth to many.

* REVELATION, CLARITY AND ACCURACY: Where the enemy has attempted to hinder you from seeing and hearing what God is saying, which voice is His, where He is leading etc, in this divine repayment, the Lord is not only restoring the confidence in hearing His voice, but He is increasing revelation, clarity and accuracy upon you to hear His voice. Not only will you be more confident in His voice and the fruit of His voice, but the Lord is going to be releasing to you GREATER DIVINE INSIGHT, WISDOM and VISION FOR YOUR FUTURE. Where the enemy has attempted to hinder the flow of revelation, the Lord is now releasing an increase of this waterfall of revelation in your life of who He is, who you are, His Word and His plans.

* FIRE ON FAMILIES: I saw many strategic assaults had come against families in this season, and in this divine repayment, I saw the fire of His presence falling on families and there is INCREASE everywhere. The enemy has been screaming lies through fear, of loss, hindrance, God’s promises not manifesting, dark days ahead, but God is releasing His fire and He is decreeing INCREASE. Get ready to see more joy, more provision, more adventures, more positioning as families in this divine repayment. Where the enemy has attempted to come against families, God is now lavishing greater blessing and restoration upon families.

* FEAR OF THE FUTURE AND FOREBODING, HE IS RELEASING THE HOPE OF THE GOOD TO COME: I saw many struggling with fear of the future, a foreboding spirit of something bad happening, what is coming, but it’s all negative. I saw a sunrise in the spirit, and as the sun was rising, I saw JESUS, the SON, standing before the sun. He was heralding the HOPE of the GOOD to come. As the sun was rising and Jesus was heralding, I saw FEAR OF THE FUTURE and the FOREBODING SPIRIT screaming in terror and fleeing. As the sun was rising and Jesus standing before it, I saw rays of revelation being released from Jesus’ heart and it was the RAYS OF REVELATION OF HIS LOVE. The revelation of His love was exploding all around and was filling the people of God and the dark places in the heart and soul that were traumatised and terrified for the future because of the battle they had endured, I saw those parts of the heart SUDDENLY filled with DOUBLE the revelation of His love than they had EVER had. Again He spoke “No longer will you know foreboding, but you will know that I AM the hope of the future. I am good and I am bringing GOOD THINGS to you.”

The atmosphere was SO FULL of expectancy that the REPAYMENT of God being released now, is FAR OUTWEIGHING the ferocious battle many have been facing.

I then heard Him speak again:

“Where the enemy has caused trauma to My people, I am healing them and I am now about to traumatize the enemy with the blessing and repayment I am releasing into the lives of My people. The enemy has been assaulting many of My people with fear of “everything is about to change and the change will be painful and it won’t be good” but I am decreeing, “YES, everything is about to change, but it is going to be the most glorious changes and divine repayments you have EVER seen Me accomplish in your life.”

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Kathleen Nelson
August 18, 2017 11:53 PM

Thankyou sooo much Lana for these hope filled words.
LORD of grace it’s only by your Grace
I live.it’s only by your grace I am saved.
It’s only by your Love I walk in your grace
I am a sinner I am never going to be perfect until you take me to you or when you come in the clouds. I am like a child right now and I need you.If I may ask you
Something ,when I go threw anything, I want your warmth to help me threw.
Under the shadow of your wings
Let there be no doubt or unbelief in me ,
That would hinder me from receiving any thing you wish to bless me with
And I only give you glory,thank you i need you

Edana Estenes
Edana Estenes
August 19, 2017 8:04 AM

On earth as it is in Heaven. Dear Jesus poor these blessings out on us as they are all true and the body needs every one of these. We desperately need these words to manifest out of the realm of the spirit and into our lives. We thank you Jesus for ALL You do for us. The enemy never stops. We need your divine intervention. AMEN.

Pierre Dungee
August 18, 2017 5:49 PM

This is a good word, Lana, but we MUST at least meet the Lord halfway.

You want to see increase? Learn how to make the devil give back what he has stolen from you and make him stop bothering you.

You want to see fire on families? Learn how to get your marriages and households in ORDER, and the power and authority of the Lord Himself will rest upon your marriage and households. You will them be able to ward off the devil from destroying your family, as he will flee when he sees the power of the Lord Jesus Christ on your household and family.

What I am saying is that the revelation and clarity that you espouse will be to follow Jesus and be obedient to HIM, not a church, not a pastor. Have Jesus send you the Holy Ghost so HE can lead you in all truth, not a pastor, or a church or not even me saying what I am saying today. That is the only way you will be able to get the clarity of purpose that we all seek.

getyouranswersonline.com is just ONE resource you can use; there are others. Ask Jesus for the teaching you will need so you can be ready to get the increase He has promised. Find the teaching you need (if you don’t want to use my free source) to get the procedures you will need to follow to get what is rightfully yours.

We need to be prepared, and right now the majority of Christians are NOT prepared for what the Lord want to have us do for Him. Get with the Lord Jesus Christ and bug Him until He starts speaking. Then you will see what Lana has talked about come to pass.

August 19, 2017 10:30 AM

And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary. And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man; Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me. And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith. And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
Luke 18:4-6

Linda Clay
August 18, 2017 9:14 PM
Greetings, I stopped by to check out Z3news before going to do my final farm chores for the night. I would venture to say a majority of Z3news readers likely understand we are actually in the finals days that the Book of Revelation discusses, including the rise of THE antichrist, which many of us have been shown/told is: BARAK H. OBAMA. Also, as we continue reading through the Book of Revelation, that discusses the rise of the antichrist (Revelation 13), we must allow the Bible to give us clarity, wisdom and TRUTH, which is a dying commodity globally. It also appears, in these final days, it’s prudent for us to accept the truth of the Written Word, which specifically describes what will happen when THE antiChrist (AKA, Barak H. Obama) rises in power. The particular verses that stand out, specifically for professing Christians are the following, which are found in Revelation 12:7-9 ~ It was also given to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them, and authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation was given to him. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain. If anyone has an ear, let him hear. If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints. There will indeed be amazing, supernatural exploits, with anointing from the Holy Spirit to bring in “the final harvest of souls” . . . But also: Revelation 12:7-9 ~ It was also given to him to make war with the saints… Read more »
Jan NZ
Jan NZ
August 19, 2017 8:39 PM

Linda Clay, I have read your posts & appreciated them.. However to say this message from Lana is just ” wohoo hype” annoys me. I’ll tell you why. Im very aware of what’s to come, but I’m also very aware of Gods promises to restore, recompense & the verses pertaining to seven fold payback. To seemingly throw cold water on it is to try tell me personally Gods promises are lies. For me you better believe I’m claiming this, that it resonated with me.
My birth mother was murdered,( never met her) multiple family members deserted me, molested my adoptive family, walked away from cosmetic violence, got struck down with a rib tumour that God chose me to walk through, not super naturally heal. I had a job done on me in many ways.( long list haha ) I’ve walked through the fire, I havnt turned from God so hello ! His promises to me , many listed by Lana ( no scripture attached ) but nonetheless I’m sure you know the many verses… Yes for me & many this word is true. God is true to his word. He will restore what was stolen from me ( others too )
Yes sadly there are some who just want & want but there’s also some like me, who have been tried , tested & lost a lot. Please do not be so focussed on one facet of God that you reject the other parts.
Yes I am waiting for a financial breakthrough too! Doesn’t make me greedy or part of the candy club. I speak for myself.
Thankyou James that you always provide a balanced take on things. So many examples in Bible of saints losing so much & then God restoring them, even with riches.

Jan NZ
Jan NZ
August 20, 2017 12:46 AM

Oops predictive text typos. Molested by adoptive family, left domestic violence not cosmetic violence. My gosh my phone had a field day.

August 19, 2017 9:45 AM

Linda, shalom in Him and thank you for those words. ( I shamefacedly say I forgot to do my farm chores yesterday and the cows were out of water this morning 😨)
Last night I had this happen in front of me. I had been sharing the word over the last several months with a young man and he brought his new girlfriend with him and I was sharing with them some of the promises of scripture and Jesus as the Son of God and who this ‘beast’ and ‘mark of’ and what to expect to see in signs and her response was, ‘Ignorance is bliss’ and she went on to explain that it was so much easier to just let the government handle it…, after all, they already have all the power and are in control.
“Ignorance is bliss’ is the words spoken by Cypher, the character in The Matrix who betrayed Morpheus and Trinity. He was the ‘judas’ in that movie.
While you and we all think about that, then think about how those who want to be lead by the beast are being recreated in his image by this mindlessness and giving up of their soul and their will to this overarching (or seemingly to the natural mind and senses) governmental beast system who has taken over the whole world.

August 19, 2017 10:55 PM

Linda, thank you for that last one had me crying as I read it because those were words Our Father used to shake me up from the stupor of riches I had fallen into. As a background, I had a thriving arborist business but could not seem to make it past that million dollar threshold and as I was meditating and debating within myself whether I should go for the 100 million or jump to the billion dollar mark, the Holy Spirit interrupted my thoughts and I heard the Fathers voice clearly and distinctly, ‘ What if you gain the whole world and yet lose your soul? What have you got?’
That was it. I didn’t know where the Spirit was leading me after that but I did know that it wasn’t worth losing everything just for the sake of filthy lucre.
Thank you Linda, I only found your site these last few months and enjoy everything I read from you and appreciate your heart for our Messiah.

Linda Clay
Linda (Clay) Hasche
August 18, 2017 11:43 PM

I apologize, the correct Biblical reference is Revelation 13:7-9

S. Peter
S. Peter
August 19, 2017 9:55 AM

Great confirming word that has been going on in my and my family’s lives and the hell we’ve had to fight for a very long time. You mentioned the healing of soul wounds and the book by Katie Souza “Soul Decrees” I ordered last week just arrived in the mail yesterday. I’m going to take this word and run with it. God’s timing is perfect! Thank you Prophet Lana.

hadahalley
August 20, 2017 3:58 AM

Thanks sister for this beautiful msg from GOD..may GOD Almighty give you His wisdom and courage to do his will..Amen
Yes I believed God who created me will restore back to me what the enemy has taken from me in those years I’m going without and against GOD..I really feel a great and a deep regret for all those years I’m living against His will..but HE’s always faithful and whisper that I’m his child because He has created me in His very own image and He wants me to do his will so that I can inherit his Kingdom and He has promise us to fight for us, help and strengthen us as he had promise in His words ..EXODUS 14:14 ” THE LORD WILL FIGHT FOR YOU, YOU NEED ONLY TO BE STILL”.
ISAIAH 41:10 ” SO DO NOT FEAR FOR I AM WITH YOU, DO NOT BE DISMAYED FOR I AM YOUR GOD, I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU AND HELP YOU “.
JOHN 14:8 IF GOD IS ALL YOU HAVE, YOU HAVE ALL YOU NEED

Thank you JESUS for your great love ..I’m not deserve it but still you bestow it on me..
May GOD ALMIGHTY grant JOY, PEACE, HAPPINESS , WISDOM , COURAGE and many more blessing to those who look , long and wait on HIM..AMEN

Gary F
Gary F
August 18, 2017 11:48 PM

Blessings Lana! This is an awesome Word from the Lord and it resonates with me in a BIG way…Keep up the great work and thank you for your continued obedience in sharing from the Lord.

Diane
Diane
August 18, 2017 8:29 PM

I confirm this word.

Jesse Terrell
Jesse Terrell
August 18, 2017 6:37 PM

Rick Wiles—“The bells are ringing everywhere I go.” Sister Barbara—“man of sin revealed, the son of perdition, (B.).?)—Diane Boneck–“Devastation as far as I could see”. —Lana Vawser—“releasing tidal waves of resources and finances.”

August 18, 2017 8:51 PM

God has big plans for these last days, bringing in the greatest harvest of souls ever, but it’s going to require tidal waves of resources and finances to get it done. The bills are not paid by angels or by money falling from heaven. He gives His people power to make wealth for the purpose of advancing His kingdom, just as Isaiah prophesied thousands of years ago.

5 “Then you will see and be radiant, and your heart will thrill and rejoice; because the abundance of the sea will be turned to you, the wealth of the nations will come to you.
6 “A multitude of camels will cover you, the young camels of Midian and Ephah; all those from Sheba will come; they will bring gold and frankincense, and will bear good news of the praises of the Lord.
7 “All the flocks of Kedar will be gathered together to you, the rams of Nebaioth will minister to you; they will go up with acceptance on My altar, and I shall glorify My glorious house. (Isaiah 60:5-7)

It’s not complicated, yet so many people think these things are supposed to just magically get done without anyone having any money to pay for them. We need to renew our minds to align with what God has revealed in His word.

Jan NZ
Jan NZ
August 19, 2017 6:46 AM

James do you concur that we are that far along in Revelation as Linda thinks? First time I’ve heard this. You did a timeline of events leading up to it. Don’t many more things have to happen yet? Not criticising her ‘ take’ but curious given your dedication & insight on this subject 🙂

August 19, 2017 9:00 AM

To answer that, I would need to know how far along Linda thinks we are. Her comment yesterday only quoted scriptures of prophetic events still to come. Regarding the timing of the rise of the antichrist, I was shown he has two assignments. His first assignment is what he’s working on now, the destruction of the United States. That’s going to take some time. I’ve not been shown any dates, but one dream I had in 2014 provided a timeline in a cryptic format which I interpreted to be 2020 or 2021. Even if my interpretation is right, that was not the end. It was the beginning of the worst part of the trouble, so it was the beginning of the end.

So even before he departs here to begin his next assignment, he will have already caused great destruction for the United States and therefore the rest of the world too. After that, he begins his next assignment, so that’s going to take more time before he finally secures the level of control we see described in Revelation 13.

Jan NZ
Jan NZ
August 19, 2017 7:41 PM

Thanks James. I read a really good article/ blog where the guy was refuting how many are saying the tribulation will begin soon , or around 2019. His stance & explanations were very similar to yours & he provided scripture. The one thing he said is folk over look the many things the bible clearly state will happen prior to it, & in doing so they presume its nearer than it really is. Many thanks 🙂

August 20, 2017 12:32 AM

Thanks for letting me know Jan. It is great to know others are relying on the scriptures and basing their views on them rather than something they heard someone else say.

August 19, 2017 10:16 AM
Jesse, the devastation and destruction is coming but, we, His chosen ones, will be hidden under the shadow of His wings and we shall only look out from beneath His wings to behold with our eyes and see the destruction of the wicked. I met a man, the most peaceful man I’ve ever been in the presence of. This man told me the story of sitting in the forest and wild deer, squirrels, rabbits coming up and sitting before him. He also told me of the time that he and his wife found themselves driving through the L. A. Riots in their motor home and saw tractor trailer rigs stopped and drivers drug out of their vehicle, buildings being burned and mobs looting and killing anything and everything in their path and they had to drive through that and around the burning cars and broken glass in the streets. And their motor home was a class A, not a small discreet thing at all. Peace in the midst of the storm is (at least part of) the sealing of the saints in their ( minds? foreheads? thoughts? ) My peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you not as the world gives, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.’ Jn. 14:27. Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings, From the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who compass me about. Psalm17:8,9 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. Psalm 91:4 (read memorize speak out loud over your house family all of psalm 91). Proclaim it as your promise!!!! *****PSALM 91 WAS THE PSALM… Read more »
August 19, 2017 10:21 AM

Did I say that the paint on their motor home was not even scratched as they watched the mob throwing Molotov cocktails and glass bottles at anything but themselves? Not a scratch but they only looked on with their eyes at all the devastation.

Jesse Terrell
Jesse Terrell
August 19, 2017 12:31 PM

Yes, Thomas, we know Psalm 91. We also know the 21 judgements of Revelation. The sign of September 23 is in Revelation 12. And so we are already here. I do not live in fear, but I am also not oblivious as to what is about to occur. The worst period in human history—according to the Bible—is about upon us. We need to KNOW the times we are in. Rev. 20:4) “…Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of GOD who had not worshipped the beast…” I don’t live in fear , and I know what’s coming—I am not oblivious. Jeremiah warned the people what was coming. He didn’t sugarcoat it. He said surrender to the Babylonians or die. Most did not listen—and they died. People need to be warned, not placated. I plan on going ALL THE WAY with Jesus. Whatever that entails.

August 19, 2017 3:32 PM

My apologies to you Jesse, I seem to have offended you when i was attempting to encourage you.
It is hard to be ‘diplomatic’ without appearing to sugar coat when the words are not clear enough. Again, forgive me for that. I tend to talk much better with my hands and you can’t see them on here. My wife says I am too distracting by using my hands when I talk anyway.

Jan NZ
Jan NZ
August 19, 2017 7:44 PM

I don’t think holding onto Gods promises is placating, its trusting that God isn’t a liar. Even in the coming destruction there will be blessings, protection, & much of what James has discussed. Its not all doom & gloom.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
August 18, 2017 4:36 PM

Thanks Lana
This word is a huge encouragement.
May God bless your prophetic ministry ,