“My Father Wishes You to Know This Great Release is Coming and It Is Coming Quickly!”

I am He who is the King of kings and the Lord of lords, the Lamb that was slain, the only One worthy to open the scrolls and speak the words of My Father. I stand in all power and all authority given to Me from on High. My Father wishes to share with you His Heart; to tell you that a great and new thing is coming to the people of God, to all those who have been obedient, to all those who serve the only Lord and Master, the only Creator of all things, the Source of all.

There is a glory coming, it approaches ever so quickly, each day that passes. My Spirit searches the earth for those willing and open vessels who have surrendered all, who have been willing to give up everything in this life to gain everything in eternity; those vessels who have been selected to rule and reign with Me in My Kingdom. To those, it has been given the power and authority decreed by My Father. These ones will walk in this authority as One with Me, bringing unity and peace to all. My Heart will be seen and shared by many who have been purposed for this time.

I stand reading a scroll, which holds the design for all time, from beginning to end. I tell you My people, this is the end, the end of this story and the beginning of a new one. This is the last day, and did I not tell you My people that you would be raised on the last day with Me? (John 6:40)

There is breakthrough coming, breakthrough and deliverance and healing. Oh what a glorious time to be alive, to have been chosen to be here now. For you see, My Father wishes you to know this great release is coming and it is coming quickly! You are nearing the end of your training here for the purposes you were created for. The time is coming for you to be fully indwelt with My Spirit, so you will walk in the fullness of all you have been trained for. You have been tested and tried and many have been found worthy; worthy through Me, worthy because I have won the victory, worthy because I am the Door that has shown you the way. So I ask you this day to enter in, step forward now in this moment and be ready to receive this great outpouring and impartation that is upon you.

My angel of breakthrough awaits this command for this great release. Many gifts and many blessings are waiting to be poured out. Pray for them now. Pray that this is the time they would be released to you My people. Pray to be the empty vessels through which these gifts shall be poured and I assure you that I will pour them out to overflowing. My grace will carry you through each and every turn and pour out upon all those I bring to you. Not one shall remain unaffected by this outpouring through My people for it shall change the world!

There are many of you waiting who have already known your purposes. Many have been waiting for the timing and the command to move forward in certain areas. I tell you it is time. You know who you are. You know that which I am speaking. Release now! Step forward now! Act upon that which you have been shown now! Move forward boldly and with courage. It is time to take authority for the Kingdom is now reclaiming what rightfully belongs to it. To those whom much has been given, it is time to release. It is time to sow your seed in those places you have been shown.

There is a great transfer occurring at this time. This transfer is occurring on many levels. I am repositioning and aligning. There is a transfer of Kingdom wealth to My Kingdom people for I raise up kings and I depose them. Not one stands without My permission. It is time for My own to inherit what rightfully belongs to them. Watch what I will do! Watch how I will take it from the hands of the unrighteous and give it to the righteous and the pure of heart.

Watch as I will heal and mend and repair and fulfill all that has been torn and broken and stolen from My people. Watch as My great and mighty arm sweeps across the lands removing anything that has exalted itself above Me, bringing it low and making it to be nothing. Dare anyone oppose the Great I Am?

The armies in Heaven stand ready and waiting and will move on one command. Such light and love are pouring out upon you My people. Do not let the darkness that surrounds you overcome you. You have My promises, you have My Word, believe it is coming! I am faithful and true. I only speak what My Father speaks and do what My Father tells Me to do and this day, He has told Me to speak these words to you. Hear them! Write them on your hearts. Be ready!

The King is coming! The King is coming! The King is coming!

ELOHIM

Scripture References – King James Version (KJV)

5 And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it. (Isaiah 40:5)

9 For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. (2 Chronicles 16:9)

33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
34 Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.
35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
39 And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. (John 6:33-40)

19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. (Ephesians 3:19)

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. (1 Corinthians 6:9-11)

29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever. (Psalm 37:29)

20 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:
21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him. (Daniel 2:20-22)

10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations. (Isaiah 61:10-11)

19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. (John 5:19)

28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. (John 8:28)

49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. (John 12:49)

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Sonia
Sonia
February 7, 2017 5:06 pm

Yes Lord ! We are prepared and getting ready to invade the earth with Your Truth, Your Power and Your Love!
Thanks Julie for sharing this beautiful word !

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
February 8, 2017 3:50 pm
Here is one of the most powerful vision’s I have ever read concerning Jesus and the cross. I receive this release. * A MUST READ * By Bobby Conner: 1-6-17 . The Vision of CALVARY’S CROSS . The warm sunlight was softly spilling through the window into my office as I forced my attention away from the sweet spring day. Sitting in my chair, I brought my focus back to my opened Bible and an all-too-clean notepad which were resting on the deep, rich polished desk. I was in the process of preparing preaching notes on the subject of the cross of Christ. I had spoken on this subject many times before, but now I deeply desired something much fresher. I was not prepared for what was about to happen. My tranquil setting was abut to change in a radical way. Pushing my chair forward, getting closer to the Scripture and my note paper, I began to pray, asking the Spirit of God to make the message of the cross real. I did not want to use just a bunch of words. I wanted the cross to be more than a mere message. I longed for people to hear the Words of Life. I wanted it to be something powerful that would transform our lives. So I began my prayer from a hungry heart. Suddenly without warning, faster than the speed of light, I was no longer sitting comfortably at my study. I was being carried by the Spirit of God through time and space. As Paul stated in the Scriptures, if I was in the body or out of the body I do not know. Soon, I was set down in the busy streets of Jerusalem. I could hear the sounds of a mob of people, I could feel… Read more »
Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
February 9, 2017 1:51 am

Many others have been transported back in time as GOD shows them what happened (in the past). Neville Johnson states that the books in the library of heaven likewise are like a hologram that takes one into the all the senses and emotions of the believer (one is “reading” about in their book). No wonder it is called the “Book of Life”.
Rev.20:12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the BOOKS.

Heidi Bryden
Heidi Bryden
February 8, 2017 5:57 pm

Amen Julie. The glory is coming. The light shines brighter the darker it gets. I’ve had many dreams and words about the coming rain, the glory rain! Not all will receive it – we can’t have a religious attitude or a doom and gloom outlook. God is about to draw many into the Kingdom and do wondrous miracles!

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
February 7, 2017 11:59 pm

As each one of us behold what God gives to us individually in this time and as we behold what He gives to our fellow brothers and sisters………it will be glorious, it will be marvelous and better than any visual that the world has…….No TV no Xbox, no video game, no movie no theatre, no visuals that the world can give us will be comparable to the beautifully rewarding site of seeing God in Action in our lives and of our fellow brothers and sisters executing His Kingdom’s business…..taking no glory for ourselves……but quietly containing within our hearts….the abundant joy of it all……and the thrill of being used of Him in this end time.

Carrie
Carrie
February 7, 2017 5:11 pm

Hallelujah! The Lord is speaking. This perfectly coincides and confirms all that the Holy Spirit has been speaking to me.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
February 8, 2017 8:47 pm

The Last Reformation movie. On YouTube. Excellent perspective on a victorious and free people establishing the Kingdom of God in power and without fear. It is not very often that I can agree with everything I see and hear in Christian material, but that movie was an untainted true and faithful witness.

Christina c
Christina c
February 11, 2017 11:32 pm
Ok sooooo, ya. I started a reply to reply to vision of cross and deleted. As this vision starts to resonate I am sensing in part a part of what I was going to share but deleted. My! My! This vision is speaking to me. It’s saying, “it’s not about you. It’s not about your sin. It’s about Him. It’s about His righteousness. And I am nothing except for what He makes and has made me.” Now it makes sense why I deleted what I was originally going to share cuz this vision needed to resonate first. A few days ago I fasted. Son was in school. Husband gone. Didn’t need to go to store, pays bills. Nothing. Nooooo distractions. The day started with literally anointing my head with oil and praying that my life’s sense of disorganization would be reorganized during this day of fasting. “Life’s disorganization” being allowing the Spirit to prioritize and subsequently, reorganize. I had become desperate! Started with headphones playing music. Presence came in waves. Pressed through. Praying “GOD GOD GOD I trust you.” As the day went on I utube and found a song by a guy whose album of 3 songs is the Minstrels heart. As I listed to just his compilation prophetically, only notes, keys, beats, tempo, no words, with each beat I head the song speaking “it’s only by the blood, it’s only by the blood.” The song is 30 minutes and by the time it was done, tears streaming, I am, I dunno how to say, but am now made aware of Christ presenting His blood in the courtroom of Heaven. Presented to His Father. Then to get deeper into it, I could hear what seemed like Heaven itself quieted and the sound of His blood. There was so much… Read more »
Matt NZ
Matt NZ
February 7, 2017 10:49 pm

Godshealer7, “Elijah is here, Elijah is here”

Sandra
Sandra
February 8, 2017 11:12 am

I found a devotional from a sheep farmer. He does a beautiful job making videos about life lessons he learns while shepherding his flock of sheep and relating it back to scripture.
Enjoy The Shepherd – Spiritual Lessons From Sheep: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLld_4Xs7nNS_puZZmdYYPD7XkDYt_oALo

SusieQ
SusieQ
February 18, 2017 6:00 pm

This teaching immediately brought to mind the near bursting of the Oroville Dam, which is damaged and threatens to completely break open should it continue to rain as it has been…