Exposing Satan’s Scheme During Trump’s Presidency

Immediately after the election of Donald Trump, the Holy Spirit wasted no time in sounding alarms, warning us about this new administration. Just two days after the election, Diana Pulliam shared a prophetic word, “There is More to Come. Do Not Leave Your Stations.”

We have been warned to not be lulled into a false sense of security, a false belief that all is well and America is on the road to greatness again. After eight long years of Obama’s destructive policies, it was tempting to embrace Trump’s campaign promises and jump on board his bandwagon. As if it was not already confusing enough, a proliferation of false prophetic voices have made it even more confusing by claiming all is well, America is back on track, and our future is rosy.

Those words do not bear witness with me due to dreams I received showing great trouble ahead. So far, world events have conformed with what I expected to see and have contradicted what the false prophets have claimed. For example, President Obama did not go away quietly like every previous President, but has organized a major resistance effort to undermine Trump’s administration and set up his headquarters less than two miles from the White House. His OFA forces are adding tens of thousands of well-trained trouble makers every six weeks and we have yet to see all that they have planned for us, but we can be sure it is not good. Another example is Trump’s authorization of missile strikes against Syria, a move which puts the United States in danger of war with Russia and re-aligns us with ISIS, which is right where we were when Obama left office. In effect, the U.S. is providing air power for ISIS jihadists. Does that sound like the path to greatness? Instead of a new course, it appears we have accelerated in the same direction Obama was leading us.

Then there were two confirming warnings of a new season of total chaos in the United States starting on May 1, which came from two trusted prophetic sources, Terry Bennett and Mena Lee Grebin. I documented those warnings in my post, Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! Prophetic Warnings for America! Their warnings contradict the rosy false prophecies, but fit perfectly with what I saw coming.

So I believe we would be wise to heed the prophetic warnings, which is why I am sharing another one in the video below. This 11-minute video was published on February 28, 2017. It was produced by a truck driver who has his own YouTube channel with over 28,000 followers, using the name Firecharger. He shares a prophetic dream exposing Satan’s schemes against the righteous during this time of a temporary “reprieve”. It’s a simple dream with a simple message, but I believe it is a great reminder of where we are right now and what we need to do.

bert
bert
April 8, 2017 1:55 PM
“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; but when a wicked man rules, the people groan.” (Prov. 29:2 NKJV) Truly, are we rejoicing? Or are we scratching our heads in puzzlement and dismay? Perhaps we were looking for a man “after our own heart”, who said the words we have said (as in, “I wish things would go back to the way they were.”). Exactly how were things? In our childhood? When we went to university? Back when? Have we learned nothing of value over our decades of life? Have we not learned that our nation was rife with corruption when we were children? Do we not recall that the Great Yehovah has sent messengers of warning to this nation for at least 150 years? “Make America great again!” Think about this. Is this not PRIDE? What does our LORD say about pride? Never in my life have I heard so many conflicting “words” supposedly from the LORD. What all that should tell us is that we need to RUN for our Bibles and pour over them to discern HIS TRUTH. Can Yehovah bless a nation that exports sin as a commodity? Will He bless a nation that demands He be kicked out of all public arenas? What is His response to a people who look the other way when confronted with sexual immorality of a variety of stripes (church at Thyatira, anyone??). Read Leviticus 26, the four sets of “7 times” responses of the LORD to a recalcitrant, disobedient and increasingly hostile people. And yes, such a response can and does apply to “the church” (“those whom I love, I chasten.” Rev. 3:9 NASB). Remember that Israel was “given” as an example of a people in a covenant relationship with the Most High (1 Cor. 10:11). I… Read more »
A. Ayer
A. Ayer
April 8, 2017 1:14 PM
I can’t help but wonder what we Christians thought it would look like for God to tear down satan’s well-entrenched strongholds in our country. Yes, it is going to get very, very bad–and we will likely end up in a war in order to get our country back. I would like to say there were only a couple of options on the table as we entered Trump’s presidency. The path we were on the last eight years was a path to the total destruction of all Christian values in our country. I read a report the other day that if only Millennials had voted in the election, Trump would have only won five states. I do not know the percentage, but an insane number of Christian youth have walked away from their faith by the time they reach their 20s. Our country has been intentionally and systematically destroyed by very, very bad people who have no intention of letting their work of the last 100 years be nullified. Do you realize that a huge amount of our national resources have been given away to other nations, most notably the Chinese? Do you know they hold a huge percentage of the home mortgages our citizens owe? They control and harvest a huge amount of our most choice farmland in Montana. While the Obama administration worked to shut down America’s ability to mine coal, those same coal deposits are being harvested by the Chinese. In Kentucky, there is a mine owned by the Chinese–and the American workers are told when they enter the gates for work that they are stepping onto Chinese sovereign soil. All the management is Chinese, all the signs are in Chinese. I am from the Great Lakes area, which hold the largest freshwater reserves in the world, and… Read more »
B.Hansen
B.Hansen
April 9, 2017 4:29 PM
God ALWAYS has a remanent. It is no different now. He is teaching, refining and strengthening His people and preparing us to bring in the harvest. Distruction must come for the people to cry out and need/want a Savior. Life is too good now. No one has time for God because they don’t realize they need Him, but soon they will. God has been speaking to me during this refinement period and He is making it very clear that His remanent needs to realize the extreme inportance of what we are called to do. He will guide us, but we must be standing close enough that we can hear Him when He speaks. We must also be living a righteous life and keeping His commandments. John 14:15 If you love Me, keep My commandments. God told me I was keeping all of His commandments, but one. We are expected to keep ALL. I have not been keeping the Sabbath, on the Sabbath. The TRUE SABBATH is the seventh day. The seventh day is Saturday. The Sabbath begins at sundown on Friday and goes until sundown on SATURDAY. We as the true remanent need to look at this very seriously and make changes if we are not WORSHIPPING on God’s true Sabbath day, Saturday. God expects us to be faithful and loyal servants and to keep all of God’s laws, not just 9 of them. During this time of refining we are to do a searching examination of ourselves and anything not of God needs to be removed. The true worship of the Sabbath should not be taken lightly. Dan. 7:25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High. Shall persecute the saints of the Most High, and shall intend to change TIMES and LAW. Then the saints shall be… Read more »
Sue
Sue
April 8, 2017 11:52 PM

Two steps:

1. USA is destroyed by nukes
2. a remnant survives.

Jill
Jill
April 8, 2017 12:21 PM

One of the things that I have been pondering was the whole Trump as Cyrus as some like Lance Wallnau claim. Even if true, Cyrus made it possible the building of the temple, which then makes the unveiling of the Antichrist sooner rather than later. I think American conservatives are fooling themselves. God has been opening my eyes quite a bit lately, and I personally believe that this is the 1st of many steps that will lead to God’s judgement through the Russian invasion. I felt led to Jeremiah 6:22-23 recently and felt like the Lord confirming this was Russia.

jerry rigg
April 9, 2017 12:17 AM

Kudos to you James, we ought to wisely heed these warnings, as all is not well with this country and only America returning and repenting before God can possibly set us back on track for greatness. Also, I find it ironic how Trump and Americans can be moved by pictures of Sarin gassed infants, but display the pictures of partially aborted American babies and no one flinches?

Tonya
Tonya
April 8, 2017 11:44 AM

The night before the attack on Syria, God gave me some words. One was, he said, “I want to remind you of Philippians 4:9. Then he gave me a name of a boy I went to school with 40 years ago. I got up and looked up his fb page, the last several posts were pictures of a trip to Dallas, Tx. My husband is there at the races. In Philippians 4:9 it says, “Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me- put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you”. Now, it was August of 2006 and I was staying at my brothers in Mississippi for the night. In the night I heard God say Philippians 4:9. When I woke up I ran to the Bible and read it. I knew Philippians 4:6-8 but I’ve never had 4:9 on my heart, ever… As my brother woke up, I told him, he said he dreamed that he and I were going to a grocery store late in the night and when we pulled in, it was closed. In the big window in front of the store, there was the word PREPARE painted in the window like advertisement would be. On the night before the attacks God gave me this phrase, I have to use natural disasters because it’s the way for me to have people unified instead of divided. Now, I go to 4/9, which will be Sunday. That will be the 111th anniversary of Azusa St. Revival in Las Angeles. I just dropped my sister-in-law off at airport in OKC, OK to go to Las Angeles to see her son. Something is up and God is doing something very very soon.

Carol
April 8, 2017 1:29 PM
Not only is 111 Azusa’s anniversary, it is also S.F. earthquake disaster. (I attended Azusa Now held in L.A. recently): On 1/3/17 First the prologue: I dreamed that I was upset that quail, because of a certain calamity, were to be deeply in trouble as a species where they should have been replicating normally…California’s state bird. Their environment had some sort of massive upheaval. As a California native and also a 5th grade public education teacher who teaches 50 states geography, I realize this is supposed to point to California. That thought continued to trouble me throughout the night as I began this dream…I am in a large city and know that it is San Francisco or Reno. (I later research has Reno, NV — as I’ve had 2 dreams specifically pointing to the name Reno. It has been known as the divorce center for quickie dissolution of covenant bonds and also gambling and greed which I think points to sins which trouble a righteous God, leading to an eventual judgement after all the prophetic warnings to turn and repent). I am going in a tall building (I now believe was S.F. and Reno just points to the idea of a city whose base is sin) and mingle in lobby observing workmen who are hurriedly readying a receptionist area with a grey upholstered opening and cubby areas to put literature/political handouts. One of the workman says, “Leave lots of room for business cards. Hillary loves her name and position and just loves to hand out her card.” I go up in tower of building on at least the 3rd floor with a few others. The building starts to collapse. Large chunks fall on 2 others near me and completely squashes them. I tell person next to me it’s time to… Read more »
Tonya
Tonya
April 8, 2017 9:08 PM

Carol, I am stunned to say the least, WOW! There is so much more that God has shown me that points to this week, starting tomorrow. He is revealing more by the hour to me today. The Azusa was first then the natural disaster. But now he is flipping them. I believe a natural disaster is about to come and usher in revival. I feel this in the depths of my spirit. I know my Fathers voice. I will say it right here. Start praying for the lost and the innocence

Juanita
Juanita
April 29, 2017 9:49 PM
Don’t make the mistake of thinking that all is going to be well during the Trump Presidency. He is not the Saviour he is a wrecking ball. The world must be shaken. Don’t make the mistake of thinking that when final revival comes that there will not be opposition. The bible says that gross darkness will cover the world in the last days – but the light will overcome the darkness. There is a process. That is why God said He will harden us to difficulties. Don’t make the mistake of thinking Trump is just ushering in easy good times, and it’s all gonna be easy street. Don’t fall for the easy street gospel. No, it will be more difficult than ever before, but there will also be more Grace and Power of the Spirit of God than ever before and in the end the Glory of the Lord will overcome the darkness. And not being easy street doesn’t mean Trump is of the devil either, God is still in control. Trump is a mechanism for this time. There is a process, a biblical timeline. The bible prophesies that wars and all sorts of catastrophes are a part of the last days and that the antichrist will be revealed. It is inevitable – non negotiable. But that is why Jesus came so that His Spirit would be in us to overcome. And how do we overcome? By being able to rejoice in the face of suffering and difficulties. By standing unafraid, rejoicing in the face of the greatest darkness this world will know, because we know and trust in the provision and power of He who is in us. Knowing that He who is in us is greater than he who is in the world. So that for His Glory… Read more »
Robert Adolph
April 8, 2017 12:51 PM

Jared Kushner and Ivanka are responsible for all the bad decisions Trump has made. Kushner dines with the owner of Facebook and Google who plan on censoring alternate news outlets like Z3. Kushner is an elitist who is financed by Soros. Alex Jones and Roger Stone are on the cutting edge in this short video: https://www.infowars.com/donald-trump-carried-out-syria-missile-strike-after-being-convinced-by-daughter-ivanka/

Phanuel
Phanuel
April 9, 2017 10:03 AM

Trump started planning for his presidency since 2012 and somehow you think Ivanka and Jared are influencing him to make bad decisions. Trump is a master 4D chess player guided by God. Watch a deal with Russia on Syria emerge in the next few weeks. There will be no war with Russia. Trump is a political and strategic genius.

Shalom

Robert Adolph
April 9, 2017 12:54 PM

With God anything is possible but bringing the world to the brink of WW III smells too much like the Neocons to me who are intoxicated with dreams of world hegemony. If they take down Syria and Iran they will be at the soft underbelly of Russia. With Syria fallen Big Oil can run their oil and gas lines through Syria and Turkey to Europe and out flank Russian gas and oil coming through the Ukraine. This will collapse the Russian economy and the bear will fall like rotten fruit into the NWO. Phanuel, you are confusing Trump-Soros-Kushner with the coming Messiah Jesus. Trump’s mission from God is to shed light on the whores, harlots, scoundrels and scalawags, NOT to save the world from the coming judgment which is cut in stone.

Phanuel
Phanuel
April 9, 2017 3:07 PM

Robert
Trump made a deal with Putin.
Watch and see. No war with Russia.
It’s the “art of the deal”.

Shalom

Robert Adolph
April 9, 2017 3:35 PM

Alex Jones has made the same case for the President but if you look at the people surrounding the president only Steve Bannon is a true believer in the old Trump program and he may have one foot out the door. Russia has sounded like they are really angry and rightly so because they have all the Islamic “stans” on their border. If Russia, Iran, Syria and China don’t hang together they will hang separately. Today it was made known we have had 1,000 troops in Syria since November, 2015 but they weren’t invited in. Who made the US God? Our attack on Syria was pathetic and where did the unaccounted for missiles land, in Syrian towns? Trump is one man, with only Steve Bannon behind him trying to stop the Mississippi River of the CIA, FBI, State Dept., Congress, Rothschilds, Big Oil and the MSM. His heart was right but he is starting to wake up to reality. Same thing happen to Reagan but it took a bullet first.

Phanuel
Phanuel
April 9, 2017 4:50 PM

Robert
Trump was Trump long before Steve Bannon came along.

Shalom

Robert Adolph
April 10, 2017 2:16 AM

Phanuel, may I remind you that when Trump was asked on 60 Minutes if his administration was going to prosecute Hillary Clinton as he had repeatably promised during the campaign he backed off twice and said he didn’t want to hurt Hillary because she was a good person. That was a big flip flop just as starting another war in the Middle East is. Hello?

Phanuel
Phanuel
April 9, 2017 12:24 PM

This confirms what I have heard

JEC
April 9, 2017 1:32 PM

Thanks, Phanuel, my sisters all time best friend’s daughter is one of Trump’s top program directors. I won’t name names or places, but he is like a great chess player so many moves ahead… and many are lifting him up for prayer and guidance. Some assume things so quickly and eat their words later. God is in control and some prophetic people saw him getting elected. I take seriously what they STILL have to say since they were accurate.

Phanuel
Phanuel
April 9, 2017 3:18 PM

Thanks Jec.
It’s so obvious though
1. Warned Putin 2 hrs before bombing
2. Bombed an empty airfield
3. Changed narrative in America and killed the Trump is colluding with Russia argument
4. Art of the deal with Xi with regards to North Korea
5. Has planned and strategized his presidency since at least 2012. Already viewed strategies from all angles. He recently stated “I’m flexible”.
6. Trump is smarter and wiser than Kushner, Ivanka, Cohn… they are never going to outwit him.

The end

Shalom

Richard
Richard
April 9, 2017 6:17 PM

This is fantastic news. Thanks so much for sharing.

Expat gal
Expat gal
April 8, 2017 5:20 PM

Alex Jones is owned by Time Warner. He’s a shill. I no longer trust him or what he says. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HRp0dZX1DP4

Robert Adolph
April 8, 2017 5:34 PM

Xpatgal, I judge him only by what he says. Tucker Carlson works for the NWO but he just tore into Lindsey Graham big time last night. I sent him an e-mail praising him.

Sue
Sue
April 8, 2017 11:57 PM

its all a Kabuki show. Don’t pay attention to it. Instead be a prayer warrior for your friends and family for salvation.

Robert Adolph
April 9, 2017 12:59 AM

Sue, Wisdom is the principal thing, therefore get wisdom and with all thy getting get understanding, Prov. 4:7

Corrine
April 8, 2017 3:41 PM

Robert Adolph, thank you for sharing!! I always enjoy reading your comments, I’ve learned a lot! This is not good news regarding Ivanka and Jared Kushner. I would like your opinion on the that it’s a good idea for the USA to send missles to Syria and to not allow Russia to do what it wants which is to have a military base in Syria? I’m trying to learn as much as I can and these are arguments I’ve heard recently. Blessings , Corrine

Robert Adolph
April 8, 2017 5:45 PM

Corrine, Russia is an invited guest and ally of Syria. We have no right to be in Syria and other ME countries fighting Israel’s enemies for her. Syria is all about Big Oil pipelines and Israel. Trump is gambling with a nuclear holocaust at stake. We had no right to be in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan or, now, Yemen. He ran on a campaign promise of stopping all these wars. Russia has the moral high ground. How can we claim to be the moral standard for the world and behave using these ridiculous false flags? Why would Assad bomb his own people? Absurd!

becca
becca
April 10, 2017 3:23 AM

This dream to me or very clear. You said it was about Trump. The backdoor represents an alterior side to Trump we weren’t expecting. The weapon is a threat to the country, or danger. The gun box could be that the weapon was removed from the box and exposed. That which is hidden shall be made known. The alarm clock is the enemy is trying to prevent America from becoming aware of this. Pray that the alarm goes off and America wakes up to the truth.

Robert Adolph
April 10, 2017 2:08 AM

James you are right on target focusing on Mena Lee Grebin’s and Terry Bennett’s prophecies. This is the fourth time I believe you have reminded us of these very important words from God from two of the most important authors posting on Z3 that have confirmed each other by highlighting the same day, May 1, which just happens to be Communism’s (read NWO / Antichrist) day of celebration each year. I hope everyone has marked their calendars and is praying that Trump and Attorney General Sessions bring indictments against Obama, Clinton and Loretta Lynch before May first.

Robert Adolph
April 10, 2017 12:37 AM

I agree with your prognosis James. Politics is a false religion, a very clever delusion of the true conflict. Sin is the problem, not bad government. Christ is not civilizing the world but preparing a bride, assembling His family. The only reason to follow current events is to wonder at how they harmonize with Bible prophesy and how this renews our faith that we have chosen the right path, following Christ. PTL !!