“All You Have Experienced Has Led Up to This Moment, This Season of Great Change”

My daughter, I am here, I am here! Do not doubt for a moment that I am with you. Tell all My children I hear every cry of their hearts and I hold every tear. Nothing escapes Me. I know all things as I am the Author of all.

You have been on a long journey, a process of skilled refining by the fiery trials and tribulations of this life. All you have experienced has led up to this moment. This season of great change. Do not doubt for a single moment that all that I have spoken shall come to pass. Soon you will have more clarity concerning My timing and My design. Trust Me. Obey. This is the most precious gift you could offer Me, your radical faith that you believe I am who I am.

The enemy causes unrest and many of My people are unsettled. This is not from Me. I give you My perfect peace, and ask you to enter into My rest. I Am will bring order out of chaos and it is My perfect love that casts out all fear.

Open your hearts fully to receive My complete indwelling. My remnant, prepare yourselves to receive the full measure of My outpouring as I fill you, My vessels, to overflowing. Your Master is completing the final refining in you, My vessels, to fully equip you for all you are about to do for Me to gather the lost and bring them home. Do not resist these last steps, they are essential to mold and shape you into all I have purposed for you in this life. You are ever so near to the finish line.

Resist the devil and he will flee. Do not believe his lies. Be so careful to not become distracted. Seek Me earnestly for I shall always be found. Continue to give Me your everything, and I will show you wonders you would not have previously believed. I am doing a new and wonderful thing. Such glory awaits those who remain faithful.

I tell you, I am coming for you, I am coming!

Be faithful, remain steadfast, have courage, and believe!

I love you My faithful ones, I love you!

YAHUSHUA

Scripture References – King James Version (KJV)

Psalm 34:17
17 The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

1 Peter 4:12-13
12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ’s sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

1 John 4:18
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

1 Peter 1:7
7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

Isaiah 64:8
8 But now, O Lord, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

James 4:7
7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Jeremiah 29:13
13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Isaiah 43:19
19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

S.Y.
S.Y.
January 26, 2017 3:22 am

Thank you Julie for this message! I was feeling a bit down today. I was reflecting on how our family out of obedience to the Lord moved to where we believed the Lord wants us to be, leaving everything, family, jobs, friends, our church. We are intentionally living to be light to our little community. But today, I was having a hard time praying. I know in His Word He says He is in our songs of praises, but I couldn’t even praise Him. 🙁 I prayed that He would keep my heart from turning stony and hard and having a guilty feeling for not being able to focus and pray. Your words though encouraged me and touched my heart, almost like the Lord was talking to me, that he saw my condition. So I thank you, I really needed encouragement today! I don’t need to doubt where He has us. I cannot let the enemy turn my eyes away from Jesus and be fearful. I will not believe his lies. I will put my trust in the Lord, He is God, the Great I AM and He will make my paths straight. God Bless!

Cobus Brits
Cobus Brits
January 26, 2017 12:49 pm

Now if there is one thing God made me aware of in 2016 is the slimey tactics the enemy uses when you are a bit down which is already an indication of him at work. The lie starts ever so small and before you know it, you are ready to swallow bigger ones until you believe God hasn’t a plan for your life, you are a nobody or you missed His instructions. Been there many a time but praise God, he taught me to nip it in the bud. I see it as a two step dance, if satan makes the first step and you follow him with the second step, he away and dancing…
I have worn out that old record, but by God’s grace not any more.

Sorry, didn’t mean to preach.

Jerome L
Jerome L
January 27, 2017 3:44 pm

My wife and I have been infertile ever since we were married in 1998, despite numerous forms of fertility treatments, even embryo adoption. In 2015, we spontaneously got pregnant without even trying. Through prayer, I was convinced my wife would carry to term. Well, she didn’t. After several weeks it became apparent she would eventually miscarry. We were crushed on the day we found out for sure.

That night I told my wife we needed to praise God. Job 1:21, “…, the LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.” It took everything in us as we gathered our 2 adopted kids, I grabbed my guitar, and we sang through many tears. I believe we honored God in that moment. Praise does not have to come only when we feel like it. Sacrificial praise is given when we DON’T feel like it. The same is true with sacrificial giving. The same is true with sacrificial love. Jesus despised the cross but followed the Father’s plan out of the joy set before Him (Heb 12:2).

May God abundantly restore the joy of your salvation as you walk this challenging path He has laid before you, all to His Glory. Amen!

Sandra
Sandra
January 27, 2017 6:15 pm

That is so beautiful! I’m sorry for your families loss.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 26, 2017 2:55 am

As for me, speaking only for myself…..I don’t care how well grounded in the word a person is, how deep God has taken them…..how much He has shown them……how much favor one enjoys…….the final exam has now been put on our desk…….we are glancing it over……….and we must now fall or stumble or backslide or regress any more from this point onward. If you want to be used in these last hours of God’s Kingdom Business……..keep yourself on a short lease…….(with this world-with your flesh and mind)…….and Yes…….I do speak this to my self first…….Shalom.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 26, 2017 12:09 pm

“must NOT” fall

Corrine
January 26, 2017 7:12 am

Julie,
Thank you for sharing. This is a beautiful word that I have recently experienced in my own life! I’ve recently been in an unexpected trial, I had to stand for the truth basically alone , of course my husband supported me. This trial appears to be coming to an end praise God. But I was prepared for this trial because of another trial in my life that occurred maybe 10-15 years ago! It was so amazing for me to tell people now how I could stand during my current trial because it just didn’t bother me that much because I was so prepared for it! God is truly amazing, He really does not waste anything we go through. The trial I went through 10-15 years ago was a very confusing and difficult time for me, at that time I would have never thought the Lord could have brought anything good out of it but He did!! Praise the Lord. So my spiritual mom was wondering what the Lord has in mind for the future since the Lord has brought me through an even more difficult trial in the way that it was very public. So I want encourage everyone, the Lord truly can take what seems to be your biggest disasters/ disappointments and use them for His glory! Amen.
Corrine

Sonia
Sonia
January 26, 2017 7:26 am

Awesome testimony Corinne !
Thanks for sharing !
You are truly being fashioned into a vessel of honour to carry the Glory of God !
Bless you !

Daniel David
Daniel David
January 26, 2017 3:33 am
Thank you Julie for all your great posts! : ) – They have helped me stay patient and faithful, confident and convicted in my walk with the Lord. Amen. Selah. Dear Reader: My father, who has studied Scripture intently for 40 years, is the wisest man I know, and came up with a great addition to a verse in Song of Songs: “…my daughter, my sister, my spouse.” Dad tells me that when approaching ‘women’ – potential ‘brides’ – it’s imperative that we keep this verse in mind so as not to be inclined to act in lust, grabbing what we want when we want it from whom we want it from, physically or otherwise. We should treat everyone with love and respect no matter what the circumstance. Jesus tells us to love our neighbors. He’s not mincing words. IN Matthew the Lord tells us: “Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar.” Strong words. In your post I understand the sentiment regarding the ‘children’ which is the most basic relationship we can have with God. My father has used the Sermon on the Mount, the Beatitudes specifically, to illustrate the different levels of our covenant with the Lord. The first three beatitudes are childhood covenants, the fourth is the adolescent covenant and the last four are the adult covenants. As we mature, or grow in God, our relationship goes from a child to a brother or sister and then finally to a Bride, Faithful wife and Blessed Mother. Paradise, New Jerusalem, is a people and a place. It is the Promised Land, the better country promised to Abraham and his seed. America may be the best man has to offer but it is NOT the promised land. Neither is old Israel and old… Read more »
Todd H Henderson
January 26, 2017 9:55 am

This morning I heard in my spirit…resist the devil and he will flee from you. So true, all the distractions around us can allow the devil a foothold. BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD.

Carrie
Carrie
January 26, 2017 3:17 pm

I praise you Jesus for this confirmation! He has been speaking to my heart for months now, encouraging me to trust Him, to say yes to this hard task He has asked of me, to prepare for spiritual warfare in a way much deeper than I’ve ever experienced. I said yes to Him over a year ago and I can’t begin to explain the attacks that have come from the enemy. I’ve been bobbing in and out of the flood of lies, but I now stand on a firm foundation and I will not be moved by the power of the Holy Spirit that dwells within me. He gave me a word in November and the last part of what He told me was ….”watch, wait and see what I can do with an obedient, repentant heart.” This word has become embedded in my soul and I believe His promise to me. I’m waiting on the Lord with expectation. I am preparing my heart to be holy and acceptable, ready to be used as a vessel for the Holy Spirit’s work so that lives will be saved. Thank you for being obedient and sharing this Julie!

Bob Adolph
January 26, 2017 2:47 pm

The chastisement of our peace was upon Him so that now we are in the Kingdom of God which is PEACE, joy and righteousness in the Holy Ghost and we may know Him who is the Prince of Peace.

Rowena O
Rowena O
January 26, 2017 2:57 pm

Thanks for this, Julie.
It was very timely and encouraging.

Peggy A.
January 28, 2017 12:40 am
A word through ALI WINTERS (awatchmanonthewall) FRIDAY, JANUARY 27, 2017 “Pray for your family members who do not believe. Stand in the gap, strong in faith and in the anointing of the LORD. Dread, destruction, dismay, all have a place in the hearts of the lost. Sinners know not My hope, My peace or My protection. Do not be like those who tremble in fear. My Word, My Son was given that all who accept His sacrifice will live in hope, yet millions live surrounded by death and defeat. The times are in my hands. Great walls of resistance will soon come against My annointed ones. The challenge to conform or be crushed will become unbearable apart from the Holy One of Israel. Very soon, very soon masks will be removed exposing truth from lies. Many have been deceived. The unholiness of this nation has allowed evil to spread, from east to west, north to south. Lack of discernment abounds, the testing of spirits was not evident as you gladly followed the Pied Piper. You have accepted as truth the lies. You have listened to songs of joy without recognizing the great cost to be paid by this land and its people. Even though you have been warned still you have fallen prey to the evil. Your silence has been noted in the heavenlies. You run to hear the voice of Hananiah while ignoring Jeremiah, (Jeremiah 28-30). Look about you. My body is fractured. My shepherds no longer protect the sheep so the evil one has taken charge. See the fruit of your labor. Examine closely what you see, what you hear. Even in My house there is silence. Hear the word of the LORD: ‘Repent and return to Me says the LORD for great is the wrath coming upon… Read more »
mem
mem
January 26, 2017 2:58 pm

Hi Julie W – Would you mind sharing the details of how you received this word please?