“Every man to his tent! Oh Israel!”

In early 2016, Trunews host Rick Wiles received a prophetic vision in which he saw a door closing, but it was stopped by a doorstop. Then God revealed the meaning, the door of judgment upon America was closing, but He was going to use Donald Trump like a door stop to grant us a little more time. At the time, Trump’s victory appeared unlikely, but his election confirmed America had been granted a temporary reprieve.

Recently, I received a similar prophetic vision from Z3er Sandra, which confirmed what Rick saw, but also revealed the conclusion. She shared the following prophetic warning:

In February 2017, I kept getting Exodus 15, and I felt that God was saying the last president’s administration was like Pharoah’s in Egypt when Moses was led to go and lead the Israelites out of Egypt and into the Promised Land. By God putting Donald Trump in the Presidency, God is using him to make a way for the people of God to come out of bondage.

I also had a vision of Donald Trump putting his foot into a closing door, and he was holding the door open at first with his shoulders, even though great pressure was being put on it. More recently, I saw Donald Trump with his foot in the door that others were trying to close, and he was keeping the door open with his foot, although it was painful for him, and the pressure to close the door was increasing.

Then, a few days ago, when I heard that certain people had gotten Donald Trump to sign the “Anti-Hate Resolution”, which is supposed to be against all white neo-nazis, white supremists, white nationalists, etc., I saw a vision of a man shouting “Every man to his tent! Oh, Israel!”

I was wondering about this, so I asked the Lord, and was reminded of when Rehoboam had a choice to lighten the load on the people when he came to power, but his young contemporaries convinced him to be harder on the people, so the people rebelled. I personally do not agree with white supremacy, or black supremacy, or Muslim supremacy, etc., (only Jesus is over all!), but I feel that some of the things this president is doing is going to cause certain groups to intensify their actions and cause even more upheaval and chaos (continuing the Obama administration’s provocative actions against certain races and groups).

Sandra’s vision of every man to his tent shows the extra time granted by God with the election of President Trump is already coming to an end. When every man of Israel fled to their tents, it was because they had been defeated in battle by their enemy, the Philistines.

10 So the Philistines fought and Israel was defeated, and every man fled to his tent; and the slaughter was very great, for there fell of Israel thirty thousand foot soldiers. (1 Samuel 4:10)

The Israelites suffered a great defeat that day, losing thirty thousand soldiers. So Sandra’s vision is a warning of America’s imminent defeat at the hands of our enemies, but I believe it has a double meaning because it was a message to Israel, representing the people of God. It is not just a defeat for America, but specifically a defeat of God’s people who could have prevented these things by walking uprightly before God. Instead, we chose to indulge ourselves in every sort of ungodly act while deceiving ourselves into thinking all was well. Now we must endure the way of the unrighteous, which is a hard way to go (Proverbs 13:15).

I believe what Sandra heard is God calling His people to return to their tent, which is more than the dwelling place for our physical bodies. It’s where we go to meet with our God who dwells with us, our meeting place, our tabernacle, the secret place where we encounter Him. Now is the time to return there and find refuge from the coming storm.

Abby
Abby
October 11, 2017 10:20 pm

Amen, James! Reminds me of something that happened to me the other day. Me and a few others were in the hallway, practicing a new part of a dance we’d just learned while the rest of the class learned another part. Many minutes passed, and we began to grow bored, and most of us started talking to one another. Pretty soon, we’d forgotten to practice. Just then, the teacher came out, and she saw that we weren’t practicing. She had come out of one of the side doors, so none of us could see her coming. I believe that this is a sign from the Lord that we should never grow complacent in our faith, as He will return at a time we do not expect (like the parable of the 10 virgins, and the parable of the master of the house). “Watch, therefore, for you do not know the day nor the hour.”

Matt Smith
October 12, 2017 10:32 am

Speaking of Shakings T.D. Hale 10-12-2017:

Woke up at 1:20 and a heavy spirit of intercession came upon me. I had to leave the bedroom and went before the Lord. The power of God took me away in the Spirit. Things are not as they seem. Great shakings will come and will shake you to your very core. Life changing events will soon be upon all and only those who have anchored themselves in prayer will survive. This is all I will say on this matter.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
October 12, 2017 2:19 pm

Thanks Matt, keep us posted on any other words please.

JMFS
JMFS
October 15, 2017 12:55 am

Such confirmation for me. I have been hearing “things are not as they seem” for months.

scoopie
scoopie
October 12, 2017 11:09 am

Matt, I’ve had a hard time trying to find where T.D. Hale posts these messages. Do you have a link? Thanks.

Matt Smith
October 12, 2017 11:38 am
sherry
sherry
October 12, 2017 5:15 pm

Thank you Matt, this is a powerful word by Pastor Hale.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
October 11, 2017 10:52 pm

This article is great! I especially liked: “Sandra’s vision of every man to his tent shows the extra time granted by God with the election of President Trump is already coming to an end”….It most certainly is…………Pres Trump is in a big league fight with only his own carnal reasoning to help him……I’m not sure how much of the Divine he is leaning on, I think he does everything in the flesh. I know much prayer has gone up for his safety, but he needs God’s counsel and he operates in the natural. I also liked James good conclusion: “I believe what Sandra heard is God calling His people to return to their tent, which is more than the dwelling place for our physical bodies. It’s where we go to meet with our God who dwells with us, our meeting place, our tabernacle, the secret place where we encounter Him. Now is the time to return there and find refuge from the coming storm”.

Kathy Culver
October 12, 2017 12:09 am

Yes –He alone is our refuge and our strong tower we run to !
Ps.91 —He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High—Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty .
In Exodus 12 –when the Lord executed judgment against all the gods of
Egypt He said I AM THE LORD v 13 –Now the blood shall be a sign on the houses where you are, and when I see the blood [ The precious blood of Jesus ] I will
pass over you, and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt –or America —same blood, same power—the same Almighty
God yesterday—today and tomorrow !
As for President Trump –it is , what part does he have in dividing ISRAEL ?
Praying to stay out of the Lord’s way and pray His will be done—for we see ,
like through a dark glass and only know in part !
Thankful that there are so many willing and yielding vessels as James is
and other sisters and brothers in the Body —here at Z3 !

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
October 12, 2017 1:18 am

I understood your words right readily and I’m with ya sister!!

Grace
Grace
October 12, 2017 7:46 am

Not sure I agree with the conclusion of this. “Every man to his tent, o Israel” referred to a time where there was a revolt against established leadership and the kingdom of Israel was split into two. This is occurring in the US and if the period of grace we received when Trump was elected is ending, I believe we will see more of this division moving into civil war.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
October 13, 2017 3:10 am

Nice observation . I think I once made a comment on a particular message about how I believe Trump will be used to betray the Christians and Israelite by the Elites. This will definitely provoke this type of reaction from some of the people who were once Trump’s supporter but others will be led to the slaughter by the enemy as they keep supporting him, though he’s now acting in the flesh like Saul led Israelites army as well as his beloved son Jonathan to their death . It’s a fearful thing to fall into the hands of God as He will use the enemy to chastise such a type of erring company who loses His Presence. KEEP YOUR FOCUS ON JESUS PEOPLE.God bless the Z3 news family. I plead the blood of Jesus over this comment in Jesus name,amen.

Doug MacCallum
Doug MacCallum
October 12, 2017 10:04 am
There is a wonderful message beyond Israel fleeing to their tents. Looking further into the following verses is the account of the ark of the LORD falling into the hands of the enemy. Eli, the priest, had two sons who were evil and they died in the battle. When Eli got the news he fell backward and broke his neck and died. One of Eli’s daughter-in-laws’ gave birth to a son and named it Ichabad, “the glory has left.” I’m going to make this as concise as I can, but following the narrative, the Philistines start have problems as soon as they put the ark in fron of the image of Dagon, their chief god. You all know the story. The philistines got hemmorrhoids, etc and finally sent the ark back to Israel. Samuel means “heard of El. He eventually brought Israel to a national repentance and God, now with Israel, defeated the Philistines and lived at peace throughout Samuel’s lifetime. God’s Judgement has begun on America. I believe the religious institutions, so called Christian churches, are falling in battle and the neck of it’s leaders are being broken and dying off. The Ark, the very Presence of God, has as it were been taken, and the Glory has departed our land. The Judgement to come will drive this nation back to the Place of God, through the anointed ministry of those Who God Hears, AKA, His Bride. She is rising up to take Her Place in God, to complete His Mighty Work in our land, and throughout the Earth. Many will come to repentance and the Bride will bring His People to The Peace of Christ, and into Brideship relationship to be prepared and ready for the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. There’s much more to this but I… Read more »
Sherry
Sherry
October 12, 2017 12:53 am

This is off topic but I have been seeing the number 111 for quite a while. Any comments?

Richard
Richard
October 12, 2017 1:21 am

I see triple numbers everyday multiple times per day. See Dr. Patricia’s thoughts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcwKcuRtKlw

Sherry
Sherry
October 12, 2017 9:41 am

Thank you!

Richard
Richard
October 12, 2017 11:02 am

I hope it encourages you much.

Sherry
Sherry
October 12, 2017 12:09 pm

It has!

Kathy Culver
October 12, 2017 9:32 am

Sherry and Richard—and Holy Spirit–Thank you–For you are Moving over me at this moment about what is to manifest in the here and Now !
Four years ago, when we moved to this new place in God’s plan ,
during one of the first Church services , the Holy Spirit spoke through me ,that
we were standing on Holy ground and to take off our shoes and here what he
was saying that there would be a great shaking and what would remain would be
of the Lord . So thank you for the Dr. Patricia link–WOW !
Just reread my comments above and about fell out and over, when read
the numbers Oct 11 —11:09 —what –are you serious ! bit of Paul Begley there !
We are going to be used and astonished at the same time ! Praise God !

Joe
Joe
October 14, 2017 8:55 am

Excerpts from an interview with Wern Her Von Braun in 1974 where he identified different false threats and ultimate False Flag. Found in Whistle blower Jeff.

The enemy at first he said, the enemy against whom we’re going to build a space based weapons system . . . First the Russians are going to be considered the enemy . . . then terrorists would be identified and that was soon to follow . . . then we were going to identify third world crazies, we now call them nations of concern. . . . The next enemy was asteroids . . . [and] against asteroids we’re going to build space based weapons.

And the funniest one of all, was against what he called aliens, extraterrestrials, that would be the final card. And over, and over, and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving his speeches for him, he would bring up that last card.

‘And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We’re going to have to build space based weapons against aliens,’ and all of it, he said, is a lie.” REMEBER THIS IS WERNHER VON BRUAN’S OPINION. THE ALIENS ARE FALLEN ANGELS AND YOU CAN READ ABOUT THIS IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION.

flea
flea
October 12, 2017 11:13 am

In the case of Rehoboam the saying “Every man to his tent! Oh, Israel!” meant rebellion against the established governmental system. The Kingdom of Israel split into two: Northern Kingdom and Juda (southern kingdom). Soon afterwards a civil war started.

What is coming to the USA will be the equivalent of a civil war. Expect the civil war-like conditions in the USA to increasingly manifest between 2020 – 2023. If there is enough prayer, it will be won by the conservative forces.

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
October 12, 2017 3:51 am

Yes. Isaiah 26:20 has been with me a couple weeks now. I sit on the porch in silence during the night.

william michael
william michael
October 12, 2017 11:17 pm

Very well put and totally agree!