“An Event of Such Magnitude is Here, A Judgment That Will Shake Even the Strongest to their Core”

panic

Do you remember that day? Were you there when they crucified My Son on the Cross? When the earth shook and the Heaven’s thundered? All creation cried out as they crucified the Son of God. Creation is crying out once again, but I will not allow the wicked to crucify Him again!

IT IS DONE!!

An event of such great magnitude is here, a judgment that will shake even the strongest to their core.

I will cause great thunder, fire, hail and smoke as I make My presence known. The skies will roll back like a scroll and the seas will roar.

What began at Pentecost I will complete in My church all over the world. There will not be another opportunity like what has been offered now, after the ark door is closed.

Evil will reign for a time and a season, then the wicked will reap what they have sown. Only those rooted in righteousness, holiness and purity will stand, as no one and nothing can stand in his own power or strength before the Great I Am. You have nothing to offer Me but obedience and trust, as I have already given the most precious gift to you, My Son Yahushua.

My fire is here to judge the wicked, but it also brings great cleansing and purification to My church. Those who profess Me with their lips but whose hearts are far from Me will be stripped of everything and will see their sins before a holy God. Pray for their repentance.

My Son led by example. He made a way for you back to Me, your Father, when the way was hindered in the Garden. My Son showed you how to walk the crucified life, fully surrendered and in complete obedience. He showed you how to walk a surrendered life so you could then display a glorified one.

Is this where you abide??

You see, you must be emptied in order to be filled, just as My Son was. What is it to you, to be stripped of everything, alone, naked and afraid, shamed, mocked, and rejected as He was, if it means you gain it all? My Kingdom for all eternity. Was ever a choice so clear? Make this choice now, for I am shaking all things.

Give to Me your obedience and I will give you My Kingdom.

As My fire falls in judgment, it will also overflow and ignite a passion on the earth, as it is the fire of My love in My people which is even now igniting the earth, and simultaneously ushering in My glory and My presence.

Keep your oil lamps filled to overflowing, as you are My pillars, My ambassadors, the salt and the light, the tabernacles where I not only find My rest, but you are the foundations through which all that is written for the end ushers forth. You will show them My fountains of living water, to be deeply drunk from, as My Spirit floods this earth. Truly there has never been a day like this before, nor will there ever be again.

Trust Me for all your tomorrows and I will make sure your steps.

Give Me your hopes, dreams and plans, and I, the Artisan will mold and fashion your life with My design specifically for you, made after My very own image.

Stop chasing after the things of this world to satisfy the longing in your soul. I alone will satisfy and fulfill you.

Do not continue seeking another to truly know you, only the way I, your Creator could possibly know you, for I am a jealous God.

When you realize you can do nothing in your own strength, it is here you will find true freedom and the peace only I give.

Run with desperation into My Heart, your only safety now for the signs of My Word fulfilled are everywhere! EVERYWHERE! I will show mercy, but I must also be just.

Never forget that the most ultimate sacrifice was made by My Son to purchase you back to Me, and He is coming again to claim what is rightfully His.

The only fear you must possess is the fear of the Lord, for the Great and Almighty One has spoken thus to you this day.

**HEAR ME MY PEOPLE**

**IT IS UPON YOU**

GOD THE FATHER

ELOHIM

EL SHADDAI

EL OLAM

Scripture References – King James Version (KJV)

50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; (Matthew 27:50-51)

30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. (Joel 2:30)

8 Fire, and hail; snow, and vapours; stormy wind fulfilling his word: (Psalm 148:8)

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. (Revelation 6:14)

1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. (Acts 2:1-4)

26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. (Psalm 73:26)

10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.
11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.
12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last. (Isaiah 48:10-12)

13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: (Isaiah 29:13)

20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. (Galatians 2:20)

13 If thou prepare thine heart, and stretch out thine hands toward him;
14 If iniquity be in thine hand, put it far away, and let not wickedness dwell in thy tabernacles.
15 For then shalt thou lift up thy face without spot; yea, thou shalt be stedfast, and shalt not fear: (Job 11:13-15)

17 Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved. (Matthew 9:17)

11 Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name. (Psalm 86:11)

3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. (Matthew 25:3-4)

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. (Revelation 3:12)

13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. (Matthew 5:13-16)

10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations. (Isaiah 61:10-11)

23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.
24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand. (Psalm 37:23-24)

24 And the Lord commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the Lord our God, for our good always, that he might preserve us alive, as it is at this day. (Deuteronomy 6:24)

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
October 27, 2016 2:16 AM
What Julie has shared resonates with me because I too have received similar words from the Lord. Very often I have pondered as to how all that he has told me will come together because I do not yet understand it all. So, I am eagerly watching, waiting, and praying. If I understood it all, I wouldn’t need faith. But it is by faith that I draw close to God, believing that he will draw close to me. It is by faith that I ask the Holy Spirit to reveal what is his word for me, believing that he will. It is by faith that I pray in the Spirit, believing that the Spirit will intercede for me in accordance with God’s will. The strength of my faith is not limited by my understanding. But thanks be to God who, through his evergreen faithfulness, has bolstered my faith that has, in turn, bolstered my understanding. Although I do desire very much to figure out and understand how everything fits together, I would rather abide in the Lord and trust him to light the way before me. The world grows in darkness; the darkness obscures my way before me. I would hesitate to take a step forward or backward for I know not what evil lies before me or around me. In the darkness though, I hear the voice of my Lord who says, “This is the way; walk in it. My word is your light, so abide in it. Fear no evil for my Spirit goes before you, and my angels walk with you.” Where would I be if not for the Lord’s faithfulness to me? What would my state be if not for the gift of faith that he has given me? My heart would fail me if not… Read more »
Tammy
Tammy
October 27, 2016 8:00 AM

Sujit, that was so beautiful and was so soothing to my soul. Thank you Brother for taking the time to write that exquisite but at the same time simple declaration of your trust in our Father, his sovereign providence over your life. May we each be so willing to simply TRUST our GOOD GOOD FATHER! Blessings to you and to all the others that have fed my hungry spirit over the past year. Time is short for sure.

Jeff Byerly
October 28, 2016 11:15 AM

Yes we need to trust the Good Good Father I LOVE that song!
We need to trust His promises too. Here is a new word that He has given me.
God bless you Tammy and Sujit!

Paula
Paula
November 3, 2016 4:42 AM

Hi Jeff, forgive me for using this forum for this issue, but I did not see contact info for you on your website. The white text on a red background is not easy on the eyes. Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it to you, but it is extremely difficult to read. Is it possible you can perhaps consider revising your website colours? Just an observation. I am usually quite challenged reading websites like that. White text on black is also quite difficult to read as well. Don’t expect you to change that for one person! 😀

Jeff Byerly
November 3, 2016 5:36 AM

My email address is holyspirirtwind@gmail.com
Paula, I have to be honest you are the only person that has said that about my website but if more start mentioning it I will make a change.
God Bless You!

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 27, 2016 12:39 PM
Sujit, This is absolutely lovely, very touching, brought me Holy Spirit tears. Did you know that you have the outline for a short book? You have an introduction statement. You have five paragraphs, and each develops into a deeper contemplation, and conversation that draws the reader inward to your quest, and gives a reader the ability to identify with your experience and faith. Your fourth paragraph asks universal questions that really bring the heart to those same questions. And you have a conclusion. I believe that you have a title and a name for self publishing You have a couple of ‘knock out’ words in here: :”evergreen faithfulness” and ” until the road stops”. Absolutely powerful! Did you know that evergreen speaks, though it speaks of many things, it speaks of the marital bed in the sense of being fresh and undefiled? In that sense it speaks of an intimate relationship with the Lord, and speaks of betrothal. He betroths the heart of a believer and is the husbandman, which also speaks of producing green pastures, and green gardens, wooing the believer as a husband would to bring the undefiled bride to himself. ‘Until the road stops”, is incredibly a word picture speaking of the precious journey seeking after the husbandman and walking beside him as espoused where it is his pleasure to share his kingdom with those that love him. Until the road stops is very much a wedding vow, and a promise, I will not leave you, or forsake you. These two statements are key statements in an eloquently cast testimony, a story of a relationship God desires with his church. It also has side themes; a Messianic inference of Isaiah 53:2, tender shoot, and another Messianic inference of Isaiah 4:2, the branch. Even a little of the… Read more »
Mar R.
October 27, 2016 2:40 PM

Thank you Sujit for this comment! I am blessed by it. I am also learning how to “abide” fully in Him. It is a rather painful process as He is revealing things hidden in my heart that need to be weeded out, but He is so faithful to refine us if we allow Him to do so.

This passage in 1 Corinthians 15 comes to mind as I read your comment:

54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”

55 “Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?”[i]
56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

As long as we are abiding in Christ we have nothing to fear!

Sandi
Sandi
October 27, 2016 6:55 AM

For some time now I felt very uncomfortable when Christians prophesy directly in the name of God (as if God said it to them word for word). (Please note that I’m not directing this to this post in specific, but rather speak in general using this forum – which I believe is followed by many mature Christians who love Christ dearly – to air my own thoughts.
God is Holy, All-powerful and Sovereign. Where are our righteous fear of Him? Surely we know that we will be held accountable for every word we speak in His name? Yet I find so many mature Christians giving ‘direct’ prophetic words that conflict with others who also speak as if ‘directly’ from God. God is not a liar. So if there is conflict, who missed it?
I am far more comfortable when someone says that he/she “believes (or feels) that God wants us to know…” (instead of speaking as if God Himself is giving the word). We thus reveal or admit that there is room for human error and it shows a sign of humility which makes us responsible for the word we give (instead of putting the responsibility onto God).
I believe the only time we should ever quote God directly is when are 100% sure it was God speaking which leaves no error for our own human interference.

Tammy
Tammy
October 27, 2016 8:21 AM

Sandi, I have even warned other people that I know in my town to now be careful reading the comments on z3. One simply should NOT make comments declaring they heard a whole conversation word for word from the Lord as they sit poised with pen in hand. That is so different than when Mena Lee Grebin has a THUS SAYETH THE LORD. She is very, very careful when she declares a word from the LORD and is precise when she is saying something based on her interpretation. If you have not read the Fodsham Prophecy on Paul Benson’s site then please goggle it. I fell like it was a direct answer from the Lord about what is going on right now!! Many, many, many have fallen for seducing spirits! I believe one of the biggest…..and in my view the biggest….deceptions now is the group that are saying they are hearing from the Lord that judgment or the tribulation is years in the future or that there has been a delay in judgment versus the other group that have such urgency that IT IS HERE!!! So, that prophecy made me KNOW what is going on and I also caution everyone to read the comments carefully because the Bible clearly warns that there will be a great falling away and many false prophets. Blessings.

Doris
Doris
October 29, 2016 7:36 AM

I read z3 through a “broad brush stroke” mental filter. I’m not smart enough to reconcile every bit of info here, but here’s the consensus I see: Something big is “fixing” to happen. We see evil taking over our world, we know that we’ve reached the End Times, God said He would pour out His Spirit, resulting in prophecies, dreams, & visions, and we certainly see that – back in the 70s & 80s there were very few voices compared to today. Yes, some of them are probably “tares” rather than wheat, and I wouldn’t want to be the tares when they stand before the Lord. However, here’s where all my reading & praying has led me: I’m “pressing in” closer to the Lord in my daily walk, asking Him to give me the insight & wisdom I need to understand everything around me, and asking Him to make sure that I do each day the things He has for me to do in my little world. So, while everything on z3 (or other sites), be it wheat or tares, has me seeing the season we’re in, I try not to stress over the “fine brush strokes” of dates & such, and work to keep my eyes on Jesus (while checking the news pretty often, to see if anything humongous has happened yet!)

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 29, 2016 6:27 PM
Hi Doris, I understand what you mean, but I can tell you one thing that is exactly God’s heart, it’s a now word, it’s an always word, and it requires prayer like never before. Reverse Roe vs Wade. We have to pray this. It needs to be a center point of intercessory prayer, and from there we get a back up…and a forward march because this nation has come to the end of it’s time with murdering the child in the womb. I received a word while reading DIana’s word, and that is that we are in real time…meaning it’s not later, it’s not other issues, it’s this issue! And the Father would have us spend time, break our hearts, and seriously pray for justice and I believe He will hear us from on high and we will see the outcome of reversal of this moloch abomination in the land. I don’t know when, I don’t know how, but we are standing only a very few days before an election and I believe that the thrust of this election will touch on this atrocity, and many things can change. That thrust, I think, will translate in many ways to human dignity. No I am not raising a man up, but it may be that God of all creation and life, is lifting the man up. In any case we need this overturned, and one that can appoint constitutional judges that this be struck down. By the way, you sound like an artist? I love the broad brush idea, as that is my way of filter and then I go down to the fine brush details as led. Yet sometimes I am to focus on a particular detail, and it makes the picture come together. Sometimes it takes years to add… Read more »
October 27, 2016 3:50 PM

Jesus said, “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me” (John 10:27)

If we are His sheep, we can hear His voice and understand exactly what He is saying, word for word. Unfortunately, there is so much unbelief among those who claim to be His sheep that many do not believe they can hear His voice. This is a popular but false doctrine taught in many churches. God is still speaking to those who have ears to hear Him.

Jeff Byerly
October 28, 2016 11:17 AM

Excellent comment James!
God Bless you!

Paula
Paula
November 3, 2016 4:46 AM

Indeed, James! The prophets in the Old Testament relayed exactly what God told them to say and there was no error. And like us, they were imperfect vessels.

Jeanne Jones
Jeanne Jones
October 27, 2016 12:02 PM

I am in total agreement. I have been a Christian for 30 years and there have only been 2 times I have heard God and he has given me specific scripture. I too am cautious and always pray for discernment. It’s not that I don’t believe in prophecy, I do but when someone hears several times a week I question that ability. I have found that the Lord speaks in short sentence form and not these long conversations. Like you I am very cautious. Everyone should discern.

Sandi
Sandi
October 27, 2016 12:30 PM

Jeanne, your experience is exactly like mine. I’ve been a Christian for 33 years and had a few visions, revelations and ‘words from God’. These ‘words’ were always in short sentences, but there was no doubt it was from God. However, more often than this I also had (too) many times when I thought God was saying something, or expectations of what I believed He said, in which I was proved wrong afterwards!
I love the prophetic and devour reading real visions that God reveals to others, but when there are long sentences given in the first person as if God is speaking then my trust wanes.

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
October 27, 2016 2:46 PM

Absolutely.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
October 26, 2016 7:51 PM

Amen! Lord guide my every step. Direct me closer to you. Let your will be done in my life, I am your servant. I plead the blood of Jesus over me. Use me for your kingdom for I am the creation of your image. In Jesus name amen!

MRB
MRB
October 27, 2016 12:37 AM

This reminded me of David Wilkerson’s warning not long before he died. Perhaps rioting after the election but here are his own words.
———
David Wilkerson’s vision is of fires raging through New York City:

“It will engulf the whole megaplex, including areas of New Jersey and Connecticut. Major cities all across America will experience riots and blazing fires – such as we saw in Watts, Los Angeles, years ago,” he explains. “There will be riots and fires in cities worldwide. There will be looting – including Times Square, New York City. What we are experiencing now is not a recession, not even a depression. We are under God’s wrath. In Psalm 11 it is written, “If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do?”
“God is judging the raging sins of America and the nations,” claims Wilkerson. “He is destroying the secular foundations.” Wilkerson urges everyone to stockpile a 30-day supply of food and other necessities to deal with the catastrophe he foresees.
“I do not know when these things will come to pass, but I know it is not far off,” Wilkerson concluded in his message. “I have unburdened my soul to you. Do with the message as you choose.”

jerry rigg
October 27, 2016 8:49 AM

This I resonate with very well, David Wilkerson was a humble God fearing man. I believe this word of his will come to pass. He may very well be right in his claims….”We are under God’s wrath”. It is no joke. We should all be on our knees before this election, crying out for mercy and so that an evil tyrant(Hillary) does not get in. Sorry if you are a Hillary supporter, she should have no Christian support, she is NOT God’s chosen vessel!

anna
anna
October 27, 2016 3:18 PM

I really loved David Wilkerson; he was very passionate about God and had a true relationship with Him.

Jeff Byerly
October 26, 2016 9:26 PM

The time is now!
Fear only the Lord!
He is our rock that will never be shaken.

Nancy Trimble
October 27, 2016 9:21 AM

Jeff have you listened to Pastor Faircloth’s latest sermon about the ‘USS Titantic? If not you need to, it is very VERY urgent! Everyone on here! It was put out about 3 days ago.

Jen G
Jen G
October 27, 2016 2:02 PM

AMEN, Nancy! I listened to Pastor Faircloth’s message last night and it is POWERFUL. If the “pukes in the pulpit” (Steve Quayle) had been speaking truth versus this candy coated Babylonian Jesus gospel, perhaps the extent of the judgement now upon us would have been lessened. God bless you!

Jen G
Jen G
October 27, 2016 2:04 PM

I was quoting Steve Quayle and (obviously) NOT referring to him as one. Just wanted to clarify….

Jeff Byerly
October 27, 2016 11:52 AM

Nancy, I have not listened to Pastor Faircloth’s message but it sounds similar to a message that the Lord gave me back in July. The picture the Lord told me to put on the message is a large ship with an explosion on it breaking it in half.You can read it here http://holyspiritwind.blogspot.com/2016/07/america-you-are-going-down-for-last-time.html?m=0
God Bless You!

Nancy Trimble
October 27, 2016 1:20 PM

Thanks for that link Jeff – interestingly he preaches on Jer. 18, which is very similar to Jer. 5, it all applies to America in our time. My eyes fell on vs. 18 specifically of Chp. 5: ‘Yet even in those days, declares the Lord, I will not make you a complete destruction. 19. It shall come about when they say, ‘Why has the Lord our God done all these things to us?’, then you shall say to them, ‘As you have forsaken Me and served foreign gods in your land, so you will serve strangers in a land that is not yours’. 20. Declare this in the house of Jacob and proclaim it in Judah, saying, ‘Now hear this, O foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, Who have ears but do not hear. He touches on exactly the same message which has just been a confirmation to me.

Peggy A.
October 27, 2016 12:57 PM

Jeff,
Thanks for that link (as a reminder).

Peggy A.
October 27, 2016 12:53 PM

Heard it this past Sunday when it came out.
I’ve been listening to him every Sunday.

Bette Stevens
October 27, 2016 5:04 AM

A heavy word…….thank you..Yes I got that in my spirit also…….and actually what the Lord spoke to me is Revelation in full swing……the people have been warned and warned…….Now is the time……GBU

Bette Stevens
October 27, 2016 5:05 AM

I also understood when He gave me that word that during the judgments that a call has went out for souls all at the same time……

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 27, 2016 6:13 AM

Hi Bette, yes, there is always a call for salvation in the midst of adversity and judgement.

Shalom, nothing missing, nothing broken. May the full counsel of God be poured out on His people and the crooked path be made straight. Amen

Rev 3::7-13
October 27, 2016 2:06 PM

i said to THE HOLY LORD GOD ALMIGHTY 18 yrs ago upon seeing 3 churches on 4 corners at a ‘stop’ light: LORD, there is a church on every corner..THE HOLY LORD GOD stated: “Yes, and I AM not in any of them” (exactly what the HOLY SPIRIT spoke resoundingly through Bette in the Critical, Critical video…her husband’s latest recording is directly from THE HOLY LORD GOD ALMIGHTY…the ” grapes of Isaiah ” will be harvested and thrown into the winepress to be trodden down at the wrath of GOD). THE LORD GOD awoke me at 4 am Oct 25 and stated: “THE TEMPLE IS DEFILED” and again, HE awoke me at 6 a. m.: “THE TEMPLE IS DEFILED”…Oct 26 THE HOLY LORD GOD stated repeatedly: “Dung upon the earth” …”The Laodicean ‘LUKEWARM’ are the HYPOCRITES and will be spat out of MY mouth! Their ‘works’ will not save them!”. Today, Oct 27, THE HOLY LORD GOD instructed the garments to be worn on this body: He ordered it piece by piece and when finished He stated: ‘SACKCLOTH’; the 3 pieces are black…THE HOLY LORD GOD directed the sign of the loincloth, Jeremiah 13. For many, many months THE HOLY LORD GOD has instructed to this one Jeremiah 11:14: “Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble” and again Jeremiah 14:11 “Then said the Lord unto me, Pray not for this people for their good”.

“MY APPOINTED PROPHETS SHALL BE VINDICATED!”

the ‘pillar of fire’…the Spirit of Elijah is speaking…

“the Bride is soiled…she must be…she shall be….Purified by MY FIRE! ………

Casey Toda
Casey
October 27, 2016 6:42 AM
Tragedy is Coming Oct 25, 2016 04:30 am | Glynda Lomax A tragedy is coming that is so immense, so widespread in its effect that all the world will mourn with America. This tragedy will bring about a financial crisis like nothing before it. The shock will cause all to take an inventory of their lives. Many lost will run to Me then, to know more of Me, and you must be ready for this time. You must be ready to answer their inquiries about Me. You must be walking in My ways to model Me before them. I will begin soon to call more of my aging saints home to Me. I do not desire they see this tragedy. These are the ones who have served Me long and well, and their rewards are great in heaven. The scope of this tragedy will be shocking. Many souls will be lost in what is going to happen. This is My last judgment call to the world to turn away from their sins, to turn to Me, to give Me their hearts. At the same time, many who know Me shall turn away, blaming Me for this tragedy, and laying down their faith. Satan will enter their hearts then and their end shall be far worse than their beginning. Hold tight to your faith, My precious children, do not let the enemy have your souls. Remain steadfast, for I have not forsaken you, and the end of all things is near. NOTE: I had been praying for days about why I keep feeling there will be no Christmas celebrations this year when I got this word. I know it would take something huge to stop Christmas in America. Suddenly, I heard rumbling, and what came to my mind was an earthquake.… Read more »
Donna
Donna
October 27, 2016 11:39 AM

Casey I confirm your word as God has been leading me to feel that a massive earthquake will strike nyc, take down the markets and leave the city detroyed and in chaos. This may also happen in multiple cities across the USA and the world. I also like you had the sense that we will not be celebrating Christmas, at least not in the way we have in the past. A few days ago all I could do was moan as I tried to pray. For sure, something big is brewing. Intercede saints across the world for the USA and particularly nyc.

Anonymous
Anonymous
October 27, 2016 9:41 AM

Last Christmas night – 2015, I dreamt that i was in front of what I believed to be a Chinese army marching straight toward me. I then heard a woman’s commanding voice say sternly, “No Christmas!”

Nancy Trimble
October 27, 2016 1:22 PM

Anonymous, I felt the same thing this last Christmas of 2015, it was such a feeling of ‘this will be our last Christmas as we all have known it’. I could not get everything done that I wanted to for that feeling. I believe things will be changed by the time this one gets here the end of this year…..

Jeff Byerly
October 27, 2016 4:08 PM

You might not believe this but Christmas morning 2015 is when the Lord gave me a word from another brother to start my blog Holyspiritwind.blogspot,com This is just incredible!

Peggy A.
October 27, 2016 12:58 PM

Woe.

Casey Toda
Casey
October 27, 2016 2:38 PM

This Word is NOT mine. It is from Glynda Lomax as is stated in the beginning of the post. I should have clarified further but I thought it was clear. This Word confirms what Julie had shared and also confirms that there is a great shaking coming that will stop everything for a period of time.

Jeff Byerly
October 27, 2016 4:10 PM

Yes I put sister Glynda’s word as well as Julie’s on my own blog because they are both so powerful and people really need to read them!

Tim
Tim
October 29, 2016 11:13 PM

Casey – a tragedy did occur. Around the world thousands of people either rejected Christ (or never knew him) and slipped into Hell. For them, that was a real tragedy.
God bless you.

Peggy A.
October 30, 2016 8:08 AM

Yes, that has to be categorized as the biggest tragedy of all!
This life is a vapor. The Scriptures tell us so.
Eternity in hell/The Lake of Fire will be forever and ever…..incomparable LOSS and suffering.

Peggy A.
October 27, 2016 8:40 AM

Yes, that’s truly a correlating word through GLYNDA.

Jeanne Jones
Jeanne Jones
October 27, 2016 12:29 PM

Did the Lord state this directly or did you take it from the verse and write it? Or is it something you feel in your spirit. It’s sounds like something you feel rather than thus saith the lord.

Donna
Donna
October 27, 2016 4:04 PM

Jeanne not sure if you are addressing that question to me but if so the earthquake part is from The Lord via dreams on multiple occasions. He showed me 9/11 and Boston Bonbings in the past. The Christmas part came to my spirit- cannot say that that was a “thus saith The Lord” but I am finding that as the Holy Spirit drops things into my spirit they are often coming to pass. Either way we just need to pray and trust God. He did give me a word the other morning that came after I heard a train whistle blowing outside. He said to me a train is coming. Move, prepare and blow the whistle. Which I interpreted as move- literally as in to someplace else or take action, to prepare for the coming chaos and to warn others or “blow the whistle” as a train does to warn of its coming.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
October 27, 2016 10:48 AM

Julie,
A strong conviction that this is a true Word from the Lord came over me as I was reading. I pray everyone will take their eyes off everything swirling around them, and look straight ahead at Jesus. Run to the Shelter of the Most High!
Thank you, Julie!

Erik Kudlis
October 26, 2016 10:40 PM

Julie,
Lots of good things here revealing the mind of God. But the line that leaps off the page for me is, ” Creation is crying out once again, but I WILL NOT ALLOW THE WICKED TO CRUCIFY HIM AGAIN!” This says it all. .

Why do the nations rage, and the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together AGAINST THE LORD, and against his Anointed saying, “Let us break Their bonds in pieces and cast away Their cords from us.”
He who sits in the heavens shall laugh. The Lord shall hold them in derision. THEN He shall speak to them in His wrath, and distress them in His DEEP DISPLEASURE………..

The Lord has said to Me, “You are My Son….Ask of Me and I will give you the nations for Your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for Your possession. You shall break them with a rod of iron, You shall dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.”

Hmmmmmmm……I see nothing about Him being crucified again!!

Blessings, Princess.

Peggy A.
October 28, 2016 12:11 PM
A friend shared this word with me yesterday. WORDS RECEIVED ON 7/22/2016 TROUBLE LIES AHEAD “Yes, daughter, as recorded on the heavenly tables, Trump was to sound the alarm for the destruction of America. Yes, daughter, Isaiah 9:10 confirms and seals the fate of this nation. My judgments stand and all will know I AM THE GREAT I AM. I AM JUDGE AND JURY. I AM the one who controls all things and I AM over all things. Nothing gets past My watchful eye! Trouble lies ahead and there will be no peace until My Return. My Return is soon. Be sober and vigilant because I will come as a thief in the night to crush the wicked, those who hate Me; those who despise My Truth. Most think man can fix the ills of this nation but the evil runs far too deep and only I can purge it from It’s filth. As I have once blessed this nation, I have now cursed it. America will not be able to withstand what I have put against them for their defiance, their pride, their evil before My eyes. People will ask “Why is God doing this to us?” yet have I not sent My prophets and watchmen to warn them? Have they not listened? Am I not a just God? Their own rebellion has caused this judgment against them. The nation has NOT repented as a whole. Repentance must come from the heart but their hearts are still far from Me. (Word for the Beloved) Do not fear for all My Beloved children I will not leave you nor forsake you. As a Father who loves His children, I will cover you and place you under the shadow of My wings. I AM is faithful and true. Abide in Me.… Read more »
Jeff Byerly
October 28, 2016 2:52 PM

My spirit confirms this word! Who is it from?

Peggy A.
October 28, 2016 3:51 PM

My friend’s name is Anna.

Jeff Byerly
October 28, 2016 4:07 PM

Well tell Anna for me that she is right on ! Thanks

Jeanne Jorash
October 30, 2016 3:37 AM

Jeff, I haven’t scrolled down all the way, so you may have already posted, but I got your latest email with the post by John Shorey. VERY VERY sobering. Have you shared that here at z3?

Amy
Amy
October 31, 2016 3:33 PM

Jeanne – can you forward that email to amyvalastro@yahoo.com

Jeff Byerly
October 30, 2016 4:40 AM

I put it in a couple of places but James is in control of what goes on Z3.

Tim
Tim
October 29, 2016 10:59 PM

Personally I do not believe this nation will repent until we can smell the dead for longer than 40 days, at least in some places here in the USA. This will be from God.
God bless you.

Tim
Tim
October 29, 2016 11:03 PM

Sorry if this offended anyone. God can reach us through any of our senses, including sound and the sense of touch and smell.
God bless you.

Tim
Tim
October 29, 2016 11:04 PM

God may use anything/anyone to trigger a revival however really the “thing” or “people” that trigger things go through the court of Heaven for approval … that is why we pray …
God bless you/

goldtime55955@gmail.com
goldtime55955@gmail.com
October 30, 2016 3:43 AM

Tim your words are short but full of meaning. how do i contact you ? thanks

Peggy A.
October 30, 2016 7:38 AM

There’s a powerful book called “Operating in the Courts of Heaven” by Robert Henderson. There is also a “Part 2” book that he wrote that is a continuation of it. The books certainly opened up many Scriptures to me that I had puzzled over for years, especially when understood in the context of “Heavenly Government,” our areas of authority, and the opposition’s “legal” points of entry.