Recently, I heard a strong and loud cry coming from the hearts of many of God’s people in their secret place with the Lord. They were crying out, “Jesus, I don’t know what else to do to step into the breakthrough and promises you have for me.”

There was such an intense frustration, despair and disappointment bubbling up in the hearts of God’s people. The sense surrounded me so strongly that they have “tried everything”. They have done “all they know all to do”. Every “avenue” has been tried and a deep frustration has entered their hearts, leaving a despair and a feeling of hopelessness that they didn’t think their promise manifested could feel any further away, and suddenly it has.

That’s when I heard the Lord reply, “You are now entering the midnight zone where I, the God of wonders will meet you.”

The sense was so strong around me of the place where we face impossibility “head on” and the Lord spoke again,

“I have brought you to the place where I am your only option. I am going to be your hero! You have entered the midnight zone where I am your only option. You have come to the point of desperation where things need to change. Don’t despise the frustration you are feeling because that place of frustration is the place of UPGRADE. It is the place of miracles. It’s the place where you are going to see Me move in power and leave you in wonder of who I am. Put your hope in Me! I will NOT fail you! I am about to do what only I can do. In this process I am dealing with more than just the area of breakthrough that you need, I am dealing with your heart. I am dealing with the strongholds within. I am healing the heart. I am healing the soul. I am healing the mind. Open up your hearts, this is your moment of your greatest transformational encounters in Me.”

Joshua 3:5 then resounded loudly around me: Then Joshua said to the people, “Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the LORD will do wonders among you.”

He whispered again:

“I have brought you to the end of yourself. I have brought you to the place of the deepest rest of faith that you have ever experienced. In the brokenness before Me, you are transitioning into the greatest upgrade and impartation and manifestation of faith in your life that you have walked in. It’s the place of REST. I am bringing you deeper into the faith rested life. The place of deeper trust in who I am. There is nothing you can do to “EARN” the breakthrough and “EARN” the miracle. I am breaking off these orphan mentalities. In the wrestle, in the pushing, in the struggle, I am purifying your heart from the wrong beliefs and removing the roots that are hindering you from walking in My truth. I am changing your perspective.”

I AM BRINGING YOU MY PEOPLE, INTO A SEASON OF THE GREATEST MIRACLES YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

I had a vision and I saw many of God’s people weeping in such a “dry and arid land”. These lands represented these areas where there has just not been ANY breakthrough but the continued culmination of things that shout, “Breakthrough will never come.”

The weeping was SO loud and I heard the Lord speak again,

“I have collected every tear. I have cherished every cry and continue to bring comfort to My people and release hope to them that I am the God that has prepared for them things that are greater than they have imagined. (1 Corinthians 2:9) These dry and arid lands are SUDDENLY shifting. (Psalm 84:6-8) Watch what I will do.”

Suddenly, I saw the breath of the Spirit begin to breathe over these dry and arid lands. It was the breath of REVIVAL. I heard Him speak again, “I am bringing you My people, into a season of the greatest miracles you have ever seen.”

I watched as God moved in power in so many different ways in the lives of His people, restoring hope and turning things around, MAJOR MIRACLES and His heart resounded, “THIS IS NOT THE END, THIS IS YOUR GREATEST NEW BEGINNING.”

It’s in the place of rested trust in Him, ceasing from the striving, entering into this midnight zone, the greatest miracles you have ever seen will suddenly manifest. Someone needs to hear the truth today that He will not fail you. Hope will NOT disappoint you. (Romans 5:5)

THE LANDSCAPE CHANGED FROM DRY AND ARID TO A BURNING BRANDING THAT DECLARED “THE ALMIGHTY GOD OF WONDERS WAS HERE”

I watched as the landscape changed. Miracles and the power of God manifested SO significantly the land was now branded with, “THE ALMIGHTY GOD OF WONDERS WAS HERE.”

The Lord whispered again,

“These places of the greatest pain, the greatest despair, trauma and hopelessness, are becoming some of the greatest pillars of “stones of remembrance” in the lives of My people.” (Joshua 4)

These places of the deepest struggle, pain and heartache are the places of the greatest encounter with Jesus. Jesus is stepping in. The Holy Spirit is doing what only He can do. Coming to the “end of yourself” is actually one of your greatest gifts of this season because you are going to see Him do what only He can do.

These places are becoming your pillars of remembrance where you will forever look back with thankfulness and gratitude of mighty deliverance and demonstrations of His power that you have ever seen testifying to His goodness and nature and releasing hope and strength, not only to you but the generations to come.

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Michael
August 19, 2019 11:58 PM

I have been waiting for over 23 years for the breakthru the Lord has promissed.In May of 2018 God said He is bringing me into a new season very very soon.Since then I have battled dicouragements and certainly this is the midnight hour.This morning God said “Wait I will not be late!!’and then abit later I had a picture of a road up ahead with sunlight and clarity and the Lord said”The road up ahead is clear”.I remember over 23 years ago He said “there is wonderful victory up ahead.Thank you Lord!
Thank you Lana for Gods words of encouragement.
Michael

August 20, 2019 10:06 AM

You’re in great company Michael. Abraham waited 25 years for the fulfillment of God’s promise to give him a son.

Margaret
Margaret
August 21, 2019 12:25 AM

Hi Michael and everyone, I too have been waiting decades, 30 years for promises to be fulfilled. We must know His ways, like James Bailey just said, that Abraham waited 25 years for God’s promises. The Lord will keep His promises to us. He always does. I pray He finds us all watching and waiting for Him in the “2nd and 3rd watches of the night”. As we wait, remember that HE is the reward. Spending time with Him is what He really wants. He loves the journey with us. I know it’s hard when you’ve been waiting for so long, believe me! But hey, I tell myself, I’m now 30 years closer to its fulfillment! 🙂

Kirk
August 20, 2019 11:12 AM

yes Michael, I hear you. I have been waiting about 30 years myself as well. Sometimes I feel like I am just following the never ending carrot on a stick. But our faith must be well seasoned and fired in the kiln for what is coming. I am finally getting the sense that it really is coming soon. Hang in there because we are in the final moments!

Sarah
Sarah
August 19, 2019 2:53 PM

Mind -> blown. Sheesh, James, just pull out my prayers with these posts. I was told the exact same thing. I must keep my eyes on Jesus and He can do miracles. That is what I was told. It’s part of entering His rest.There were conditions – never to give up and keep my gaze fixed (although, those two are essentially the same – I might be inserting detail there).

There’s a song I learned in church about that that keeps coming to my mind. We just learned the chorus, but I found the full lyrics online.

“O soul, are you weary and troubled?
No light in the darkness you see?
There’s light for a look at the Savior,
And life more abundant and free.

Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face,
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
  In the light of His glory and grace.

Through death into life everlasting
He passed, and we follow Him there;
O’er us sin no more hath dominion
For more than conqu’rors we are!

His Word shall not fail you, He promised;
Believe Him and all will be well;
Then go to a world that is dying,
His perfect salvation to tell!

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 19, 2019 8:54 PM

AMEN and AMEN!! Sister.
. It won’t be a decade or more . . . We’re in the time of “sudden destruction” . . . Too many signs if we look. This one is a MAJOR sign.

Subject: I HAVE BEEN TRACKING THIS FOR SEVERAL MONTHS NOW . . . The final days. Measurable approach of enormous planet using time & size…

It’s amazing watching this. She uses ONLY film from FAA cameras in Alaska and Canada. I have been tracking this for several months and indeed that planetary system is LARGER each week I watch her videos. She is a Sister-in-CHRIST and has been tasked to do this to warn those who will listen . . . The return of the LORD is MUCH closer than most will believe.

John Barry
John Barry
August 20, 2019 7:01 AM

Malachi 3 King James Version (KJV)
3 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner’s fire, and like fullers’ soap:
3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.
4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the Lord, as in the days of old, and as in former years.
5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the Lord of hosts.
6 For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Veronica Myers
Veronica Myers
August 19, 2019 8:04 PM

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
August 19, 2019 6:35 PM

Thank you Lana.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 19, 2019 1:53 PM

Our farm area got hit with what was a likely “D.E.W.” That caused what is believed to be a lightening/rain/tornado blow through. (More details about that in my post below). . . BUT . . . There was miraculous protection, with minimal damage in the area. The most damaged area? Right across the street from one of our fields of corn, which is only 1/2 mile from our house, livestock and other buildings.
Here’s the post:
8-19-19 ~ WORD: “They Need to Know Survivor Guilt is a Plan from the Enemy . . . “ – BelieveActs2HARVEST

Sash
Sash
August 20, 2019 7:30 PM

I also hear you Kirk and Michael. My waiting has been almost 20 years for two specific prayer requests and 3 short but painful years for another. I have written down everything I feel Jesus has said to me in prayer time, every confirmation, ‘God wink’, picture/ vision and prophecy I’ve had or have had spoken to me about these 3 prayer requests over the years, (most believers didn’t know me or my situation), tested each one through the Bible, deep prayer, fasting, repented of any doubt and have been filled with hope to continue again in prayer. I still come up against discouragement bc the natural looks impossible and battle spiritual warfare and attacks. But God has deepened my faith in the waiting, grew, stretched and refined me, praise I’m not the same person I used to be and when breakthrough comes my testimony will be for His glory. This is such encouragement to keep my hope in things promised, keep my eyes on Jesus and rest in Him in the waiting.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 19, 2019 3:14 PM

Amazing how the LORD confirms His warning words. Here’s an article

“Companies race to find the key to eternal life” – MarketWatch
Excerpt:
“The company, which carried out initial tests on beagles, claims it can reverse aging in animals by adding new DNA instructions to their bodies.”

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 19, 2019 3:19 PM

Yes. . . I was shown Trump taking Genetic enhancements in May 2018.
It changes his DNA, just like the mark of the beast will change DNA.
He is no longer human . . . The mark of the beast makes its recipients no longer human.
Ask the Lord if I’m telling the Truth. Let HIM confirm that.