“You have entered the most exciting days in all of mankind if you can receive this.”

Word from the Lord:

“My people, I come to you today with words of love, encouragement, and instruction.  You have entered the most exciting days in all of mankind if you can receive this.  For I have many surprises in store for those who earnestly seek Me for My presence and not just My blessings.

Listen intently to what I would say to you this day.  I am about to pour out My Spirit upon the earth in such a way that has never before been witnessed by man.  These are the last days in which I will show forth My power in the earth realm.  And many shall come into My kingdom in these last days.

However, I must warn you that the enemy of your soul is also preparing for his counterfeit of this great move of Mine.  Do not allow yourselves to be deceived by his trickery and cunning deceit.  Do not allow yourselves to be led astray by those who may show signs and wonders, yet will subtly and cunningly introduce destructive and distorted teachings, even denying Me as Lord, who bought them with a price, thus bringing swift destruction upon themselves.  I tell you, many have already followed their destructive ways, and because of these false ones, the way of truth has been maligned, and in their covetousness, they have made merchandise of many with their deceptive words.

My little children, it is not My desire that any of you fall prey to the enemy.  However, it is sad to say that many of My children have already been deceived by the many false prophets and teachers of these last days.  Yet, even so, it is still possible for you to loosen yourselves from their deceptions. If you would sincerely seek Me with all your heart and truly desire and seek after My truth, even to your own hurt, then I shall reveal to you the deceptions of your own heart and set you free.  For the enemy comes only to steal, kill, and destroy, but I have come that you may have life and life more abundant.

Now listen to what I would say to you this day.  I need to prepare your hearts to receive all that I have for you in these last days.  And for Me to do this, I need you to spend more time in My presence.  I need you to sit in silence before Me and allow Me to do a deep work within your hearts.  For I have many surprises in store for you.  But if you do not spend time alone with Me in the secret place, then I am greatly hindered from doing the work in you that I so much desire to do.

For I am preparing a people in these last days who will carry My Spirit and My authority to the nations.  And many shall come to their light and worship Me.  Yet, I need your obedience and willingness in this.  I cannot and will not do this work in the hearts of those who will not take up their cross and yield to the working of My Spirit.

There are many prophetic voices today declaring the coming great move of My Spirit in these last days.  Yet, few will prepare My people for what is needed for this great move.  Oh, I will do wonders and conduct miracles through the many who will be willing to be used.  Yet, only those who have fully surrendered to Me and allowed Me to purge, cleanse and refine them, will be the ones who carry My authority in these last days.

For I am preparing a spiritual house for Myself and My Father to dwell in.  And for one to take part in this house, they must allow the inner working of My cross to crucify all flesh and self-desire.  Therefore, I need you to spend time in My presence and allow Me to do this work.  And as you yield to the working of My Spirit in your prayer closets, you will be taking up your cross and denying yourselves as I have commanded in My word.

Therefore, allow Me to do this work deep within each of you.  For even if it may be painful to your flesh at times, the ending glory shall far outweigh any pain that you may endure.  And My deep love will heal all your wounds.  I love you, My lovely ones.  And it is My Father’s desire to give you His kingdom.

Therefore, do not take these words lightly and yield to the working of My Spirit.  For great shall be your reward, both in this life and the next.  And you shall be a dwelling place for your God and abide in our presence forevermore.  I love you all with an everlasting love and blessed shall be those who heed these words of Mine this day.”

Author: Kevin Barrett

Kevin Barrett came to the Lord in 1992 and then spent many years going from church to church seeking “the real,” but was not able to find it. The Lord drew him to Himself to be taught outside of the churches in his own personal wilderness. During that time, the Lord gave Kevin a burden for His people who are not prepared for the things soon coming upon the earth.  For over a year, the words “Woe unto those who are at ease in Zion” kept ringing in Kevin’s spirit. In July 2011, the Lord began giving him warnings for His people to shake them awake so that they would prepare themselves spiritually for the days ahead and enter His spiritual ark of rest.  In response to that charge, he started posting the messages God gave him on his blog, called Hear His Heart.

Peachey
Peachey
January 31, 2018 2:25 PM
Valley of Jehoshaphat I was seeking the Lord this morning with my whole heart.  I was seeking him because I needed direction.  As I did, I was in the presence of Jesus, then Jesus asked me to speak with the Father God.  The Father God asked me to read the Book of Joel.  So I did as instructed.  I remembered the time when I had asked the Lord, “Why was Trump elected?”  His answer to me then was, “to bring Trump to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. “  After reading the Book of Joel this morning, he opened up my understand that we are going to war, that judgement is coming upon many peoples and kingdoms.  He also revealed to me that the Lord’s people had the blood of Jesus protecting them, as during the time that judgement fell upon Egypt, I was curious why one of the last scriptures in the book of Joel was about him “cleansing the blood”.  Why was the blood unclean?  Then he opened up my understand that many who call them self by His name sacrifice the blood of His son Jesus upon their own alters, not his.  That just like Saul did not wait, and he built his own alter; man is doing the same thing, his heart is just as unrighteousness. God is now angry, and He plans to rip the kingdom out of the hands of those who sacrifice on their own alters, instead of his.  He will give their kingdom to another.  That’s how he will cleanse the blood.  I felt God’s anger, it was not towards me, but against those that have sacrificed the blood of His son Jesus upon their own alters of lust, greed, unforgiveness, revenge, homosexuality, etc.  Cleansing of blood is coming.  (I have a feeling, this… Read more »
Rachel Baxter
February 1, 2018 3:28 PM

Peachey – Thanks for sharing. The Lord gave you much wisdom. Your heart is so beautiful. You are a gift to the Body!

February 1, 2018 12:22 AM

Thanks for sharing this great testimony and warning Peachey.

Sonia
Sonia
January 30, 2018 4:52 PM

Amazing word Kevin ! A word straight from the throne of God !
Thanks for sharing and may God bless you for your obedience !
Shalom !

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
January 31, 2018 6:55 AM

I absolutely love this Word! Yes, lets seek His presence rather than His blessings. The purifying makes me think of the preparation of the fine flour for the firstfruits offering. It was sieved through 13 sieves, and the High Priest would plunge his arm into it to see if any would cling to his flesh. If it did, it had to be ground finer and sieved again.

Let there be nothing that clings to the flesh in our hearts. Have Your way Lord.

Mikey H
Mikey H
January 31, 2018 7:12 AM

Amen, yes Lord !!

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
January 31, 2018 9:07 AM

Where is this in the Bible, i cannot find it Christine. I can only see 13 bulls

Christine Beadsworth
January 31, 2018 9:36 AM

In Edersheim’s book on the practices of the temple . You can download it free. Very interesting. He also gives info on how they harvested the firstfruits etc

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
January 31, 2018 11:47 AM

Ok, but this is not biblical. Purification is sevenfold, not thirteenfold.
2 Kings 5
9So Naaman came with his horses and his chariots and stood at the doorway of the house of Elisha. 10Elisha sent a messenger to him, saying, “Go and wash in the Jordan seven times, and your flesh will be restored to you and you will be clean.” 11But Naaman was furious and went away and said, “Behold, I thought, ‘He will surely come out to me and stand and call on the name of the LORD his God, and wave his hand over the place and cure the leper.’…

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
January 31, 2018 12:53 PM

Cornelius, that is what they did in Old Testament times. Edersheim recorded it from the Jews. Its not about the number of times, its about the fineness of the flour. It forms a prophetic picture, not a step by step recipe for purification. Seven is not the only number for complete purification. God washed the earth for 150 days to remove all wickedness during the flood.

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
January 31, 2018 1:07 PM

He cannot have recorded it Christine. He was writing late nineteenth Century. Thirteen is a number more associated with rebellion and destruction. Avoid Talmudic dross, stick to scripture:

Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
February 1, 2018 2:58 AM
Hi Cornelius, Of course he could record it. He didn’t have to see it with his own eyes to write it down. he only had to hear it from a Jew who had it passed on to him verbally from previous generations. I have personally found that when I see a number, I ask the Spirit to show me what He is saying through it. Its not always what Bullinger or other students of Bible numbers say. They form a basis for when we are first learning God’s language of numbers, but we must move on to deeper and further revelation of truth. Like a child riding a bicycle no longer needs training wheels once the skill is mastered. For instance, when I first started praying about 13, the Lord took me to the disciples in the upper room and the choosing of a disciple to replace Judas. Matthias was the 13th disciple chosen by the Spirit and his name means ‘gift of God’. He completed the number of disciples necessary before the outpouring of the Spirit – so to me, 13 also speaks of completion of fulfillment of requirements written in order to access the promised outpouring. God made numbers and all He made are fundamentally good, 11 is another number that has been given bad press. Some record that it represents disintegration and destruction. But the Lord showed me 11 is a representation of the journey from 10 to 12, from trial and testing to governmental authority and rule. So, from that point of view, 11 is a place or chapter in the Spirit of training, preparation and equipping for rule. Much like Esther went through after passing the testing and refining stage and being chosen as the Queen. She then had to be dressed and trained for… Read more »
Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
February 1, 2018 8:19 AM

yes, I agree. Some of the explanations for numbers are a bit random. I associate 4 with judgment, 5 with grace, 7 with purification and God’s power, 8 with new beginnings, 12 with government….that’s about it…

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
February 1, 2018 8:06 AM

Nice. Paul was really the 13th, as Matthias replaced Judas. So can we see Paul, our new man, as the “gift of God”?
The tribe of Ephraim became 2 tribes, so Benjamin also became then the 13th tribe. Benjamin had 2 names, son of suffering, and son of the right hand……maybe a bit like Saul and Paul, who was too a Benjaminite.

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
January 31, 2018 1:03 PM

Very astute observation there… I was leaning toward Edersheim’s also but that 7 / seven rings true in my spirit too. We need to dig deeper into that one because Father says ‘ask and you shall receive; seek and you shall find ; knock and it shall be opened unto you…’. And again, ‘He opens a door that no man can shut and closes the door that no man can open…’

Judith-Ann Ortiz
January 30, 2018 8:12 PM

Amen!! Strong Confirmation. I’m going through intense cleaning and Purging… uff!
All for the Glory of our LORD Jesus

Frank
Frank
January 30, 2018 7:02 PM
Quote: “Listen intently to what I would say to you this day. I am about to pour out My Spirit upon the earth in such a way that has never before been witnessed by man. ….. However, I must warn you that the enemy of your soul is also preparing for his counterfeit of this great move of Mine. “ Sounds like the Catholic prophecy called The Warning / Illumination of Conscience that is going to change the world forever. This is the moment where EVERYONE will have the proof that God and Jesus exists where each one of us over the age of reason will have a one-on-one encounter with Jesus. This event will last 15-20 minutes. Why is God allowing this DIVINE INTERVENTION, that has never happened before, to take place? Because all people can then prepare for the Second Coming following this event. Atheists will have their proof God, Jesus, Heaven, Hell exist and Jewish people will know that Jesus is the Messiah. Unfortunately not all Atheists will repent and convert. Again God has granted this event so everyone will know his/her sins, know that God and Jesus exist, and afterward can prepare for Jesus’ Second Coming. According to prophecy we also know that the followers of Satan will say that the Warning didn’t happen. That what we will see in the sky (fire) and experience was a one off event. There will be people who will believe that. They will go back to their old ways and not convert and repent. I can share a link later with more info on that. I can also share some links of fulfilled prophecies from some Catholic messengers who haved received messages regarding The Warning to show this event is going to happen. One of those people, Luz de… Read more »
Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
January 31, 2018 1:19 PM

Thank you Kevin, this move of His Spirit hit me the last 3 days … and I will share what happened to me so that, if the same experience begins in others, it might not alarm them… First, the secret place where I meet Him or rather, the timing of when we met has changed, which lines up with Lana’s prophesy of not to resist the changes He will be bringing about…
The real importance of what I want to share though is the intensity of this encounter. I have had encounters many times where I was wiped out from the intensity of the spiritual encounter, with total peace of course, but this happening is like becoming Undone in His Presence. I may have tried describing it to someone else as ‘taken apart and put back together, mentally, emotionally and totally at His mercy’. Not to fear is the word I hear Him saying to us all. Selah!

Francy Carl
January 30, 2018 9:42 PM

Thank for such encouraging and inspiring word Kevin.
I would like to share with z3 family a very strong word from the Lord given to Kent Christmas. I believe it confirms some of what you stated here.

Rachel Baxter
February 1, 2018 3:30 PM

I lost your email address Francy. You’ve been on my heart. Would you drop me an email so we can connect again? Rachbaxter@gmail.com

ask_question
ask_question
January 30, 2018 8:58 PM

HERE COMES A ‘SUPER BLUE BLOOD MOON ECLIPSE’
Biblical signs expert Mark Biltz explains what it could herald

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2018/01/here-comes-a-super-blue-blood-moon-eclipse/#AR1yisGekxOT48EA.99

Gary F
Gary F
January 30, 2018 8:47 PM

Thank you brother Kevin for sharing these precious words from the Lord. May our loving Father continue to richly bless and protect you and your loved ones – in the precious name of Jesus (Yahushua).

ask_question