“You have entered the days of the fullness of time for both evil and good, darkness and light.”

Word from the Father:

My people, hear the heart of your Heavenly Father this day. Many of you have been going through trials of difficulty and of dry periods where you do not feel My presence. But I declare unto you this day that I am coming upon the scene and turning things around for you. For many of you, this will happen quickly, for others, you will need to reach out to Me in faith while you watch and wait for your deliverance. But surely, I tell you that it shall come.

Now, listen to Me. I have not been hiding from many of you as though you have thought. Yet, the enemy of your soul has clouded your ability to hear Me and to know that I am near. But I tell you, his time is over. For you have entered the days of the fullness of time for both evil and good, darkness and light. Therefore, as you watch people of the world grow from bad to worse as gross darkness covers the earth, if you would but put Me first in all things, and look to Me within yourselves and receive this by faith, you shall witness My light within you begin to grow brighter and brighter. For truly I tell you, it is time for you to arise and shine for your light has come. And as darkness covers the earth and deep darkness the people, I shall arise over you and My glory shall be seen upon you. For I am doing a new thing in the earth, and the old wineskins cannot contain this new move of My Spirit. And so, I shall do a mighty work within My people who will choose to obey the leading of My Spirit.

Therefore, I need you all to lay down your preconceived ideas of Me and your notions of how I do things. For I shall conduct miracles like you have never witnessed before. For this is the day and hour of My power which shall be demonstrated among the nations. And many shall see My light in a darkened world and come into My kingdom.

My people, I am so excited for you. For even you, yourselves, do not yet grasp the gravity of what all I am about to do in the earth. Yes, it is true that hard times are coming as I shake all that can be shaken. But I tell you, much of the greatest miracles that I shall do in the earth have been reserved for these last days of this dispensation. And all who shall call upon My name shall be saved.

So then, I give you all this hope and anticipation that greater days are just around the corner for many of you. For as you choose to step out in faith, I shall overshadow you with My Spirit and create miracles even within your own bodies. I shall conduct healings within My Body of believers like never before. Many shall be renewed and strengthened both in body and in spirit. Therefore, reach out to Me in faith, My dear children, and hold nothing back. Believe Me for the impossible, for all things are possible with Me.

However, you must know this one thing; I shall not conduct these miracles on behalf of those who have chosen to stay friends with the world and with sin. You MUST forsake all that is not of Me for Me to do this for you. I do not expect you to be perfect or sinless before I do these miracles for you, but you MUST draw nigh unto Me with repentance, sincerity of heart, and total abandonment, in order for Me to be able to do the miracles that I desire to do in and through you.

And as you make a solemn choice to abandon yourselves completely and wholly unto Me, I shall look upon you from high with great favor and unprecedented grace. And as you continue in your walk of faith, you shall accelerate spiritually and be transformed from glory to glory into My likeness. Therefore, do not slight such a great salvation that I have declared for you this day. For these are the days in which many of My people shall experience and enjoy full, total, and complete salvation both in body and in spirit.

Oh, many of you do not know, nor understand exactly what this means. But I tell you; you do not want to miss out on such a great salvation that My Son has purchased for you. For if you slight this invitation to the fullness of your salvation, then you shall be slighted by Me and My Son. And then woe unto you when the really hard times and woes come upon the earth. For in those days, it will be very unpleasant for those who are not hidden in Me and wearing robes of righteousness.

Now then, take courage that your victories and breakthroughs are just around the corner. Even breakthroughs for many of you who still struggle in areas of sin and the flesh. For I shall give you unprecedented grace to overcome all areas of the sinful nature of the flesh. And many of you shall walk in holiness in these last days like never before. But beware that you do not take pride in your freedom, for pride comes before a fall. And if you take pride in your freedom as though you did this in your own strength, then I shall have to chastise you so that you rightly give the glory to Me.

My little ones, I desire so many things for many of you that you yourselves have not even thought of. But these are the days in which I shall pour out My Spirit upon all flesh. And for many of you, you shall no longer count the days which you think that you have left in the earth. For your walk on the earth shall be one and the same as your walk in eternity with Me in My kingdom. And My joy shall be your strength.

So then, I commend you all to stir up your faith and believe Me for change. For I tell you, change for the better is just around the corner for many of you. And if you continue with your walk with Me and follow My Son in complete obedience, then you shall enter into the most exciting days of your lives in which even the prophets of old saw from afar and desired. But it was not appointed for their time, but for yours instead.

Therefore, take heed to these words of Mine this day and do as I have said. If you would do this, and continue in your faith, it shall be well with you from here on out for the rest of your days in both the earth and for eternity. I do not say that there will not be struggles or trials, but I shall be with you to be your strength and shield.

I love you all, My dearest ones, with an everlasting love. And it is My greatest desire to give you My kingdom. Therefore, do not take this invitation lightly, and you shall not be disappointed.

Author: Kevin Barrett

Kevin Barrett came to the Lord in 1992 and then spent many years going from church to church seeking “the real,” but was not able to find it. The Lord drew him to Himself to be taught outside of the churches in his own personal wilderness. During that time, the Lord gave Kevin a burden for His people who are not prepared for the things soon coming upon the earth.  For over a year, the words “Woe unto those who are at ease in Zion” kept ringing in Kevin’s spirit. In July 2011, the Lord began giving him warnings for His people to shake them awake so that they would prepare themselves spiritually for the days ahead and enter His spiritual ark of rest.  In response to that charge, he started posting the messages God gave him on his blog, called Hear His Heart.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

August 23, 2018 11:51 AM

MIT super computer predicts huge loss of life by 2020 and complete collapse of civilization after that. http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/mit-supercomputer-predicts-complete-collapse-of-civilization/ Serious Bible prophesy students couldn’t agree more, if you can find any serious Bible prophesy students. I’ve been saved forty years and don’t know one serious Bible prophesy student personally. Not one preacher who has a clue. The three AG preachers in town don’t have a clue. Will America repent? Are you kidding??

Jennifer
Jennifer
August 23, 2018 5:30 PM

Gustavus, I too have been saved 40 years. In the beginning I knew nothing about the Lord as I was not raised in a Christian household. But as the years went by and as I sought Him with all my heart, His plan and purposes became clear to me and since He has really woken me up in 2012, I too have not found person nor pastor who knows what God or Satan is currently doing and what our response should be toward all of this. I agree with you that America won’t repent. As long as they remain closed off to the Holy Spirit they will remain blind and deaf to all that He shows them. Only the shaking that is coming will get their attention. But I too, doubt that many will repent because they will be so consumed with their difficulties and how they can fix them that they won’t have time for the Lord or prayer.

I thank God for leading me here to z3 news. If it were not for this site and all the true Christians here, I would know none. All of you have over and over again validated what the Father has shown me. Even though there is no one in my everyday life other then my husband who is finally waking up that even comes close to understanding the times we are in, I know I am truly not alone when I come here to this community. God bless you Gustavus and to all the rest of the awake Z3 Family.

August 24, 2018 12:37 AM
Welcome aboard Jennifer. I am retired and my only social life is with a group of about twenty tennis players. One mentioned he couldn’t play Wednesday and Sunday nights because of church. When I engaged him in some Christian small talk he listened like a polite Golden Retriever but had not a word to say. Another player is a retired minister who lived on the same street as me five years back when my wife asked for a divorce out of the blue. When I asked him if he would speak to her he replied in horror, Oh no, not me. About three weeks ago a new man joined our group and it took three or four conversations for me to find out he was a pastor. When I found out he was the pastor of a church I had visited about eight times maybe 2 years ago I told him I hadn’t recognized him with his tennis hat and garb on and asked him if he had recognized me. He said, Oh yea. I was stunned with his lack of emotion. He wasn’t a very good preacher, perhaps he was embarrassed I had not become a member?!? I do have one serious Catholic friend who moved from Washington D.C. to the Ozarks where I had moved to in 2005. We had both been part of Chuck Youngbrandt’s prophesy group. He had been in the charismatic movement in the 70’s but is back in the Catholic Church, praying to Marry two hours a day and expecting to go to Purgatory when he dies. This man expects 5 billion to be saved in the coming revival! It’s hard for me to believe that 1 billion will be saved as Mike Bickle recently predicted. Yes, Z3 is pleasant watering hole when you… Read more »
Tess
Tess
August 27, 2018 12:21 PM

To Jennifer and Gustavus,
I am so happy to hear that I am not the only one. I have no one with whom I can discuss end times in person. I love the golden retriever reference. As I talk to other Christians, I look for the excitement in their eyes of the return of Jesus Christ in our lifetime, so far nothing.
I am so grateful and give God the Glory for bringing all of you here. You bathe us in God’s promises and His Holy Spirit works through each of you to bring His anointing! Be sure to understand that this platform was chosen by Abba Father to bring instruction and truth to His children. God’s rich blessings as you continue His work.

August 27, 2018 1:31 PM

After 6,000 years the train is finally pulling into the station.

Tracy
Tracy
August 27, 2018 11:46 PM

Yes jennifer i feel the same way i spend 12 hrs.at work i cant really talk to the people that i work with even though ive told them that i dreamed of war and to get there houses in order…they thought it was some what humerous. I feel isolated other than that.my husband think im crazy .he doesnt thint the lord will come back in our generation which hes wrong but what depresses me many continue to make all kinds of plans etc.not seeing our whole nation is crumbling.if u try to strike up a convetsation onthe world and God. Some agree but they kinda of shy away from the conversation its depressing alot of times.i wont to shout wake up!!!cant u people see its Over time as weve known it.the deception is very strong even now

Jennifer
Jennifer
August 28, 2018 5:52 PM

Tracy, I know exactly what you go through as do countless thousands of us. We are a tiny light shinning in extreme darkness. We must protect our light because the darkness tries to dim it with the hopes that it will go out altogether. They do that every time they roll their eyes or make a cutting joke. Or, as in the case of family, stop calling us, even on our birthday, or as in the case of children, stop calling on Mother’s Day. And yet, God calls us to LOVE them all for as in the words of our precious Savior, “Forgive them as they do not know what they do.”

Whenever your heart is full of sorrow find a quiet place and pour your heart out to the Lord and He will revive you, strengthen you, and give you peace. Isaiah 60: 1-2 Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you. See, darkness covers the earth, and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the LORD rises upon you and His glory appears over you.

This is His promise. This is our hope. Take courage Tracy for the Lord has a plan for us. It may be difficult now, but all these difficulties will fade away when we see Him face to face and then we will hear those words we all long to hear, “Well done, my good and faithful servant, enter into the joys of the Lord.” And forever more we will be with our Lord.

God bless you! You are one of His precious saints!

Mark scheib
Mark scheib
August 23, 2018 11:43 AM

This word resonates with me. The more we separate ourselves to the Lord, the more like Him we become, the more He can use us as his instruments.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
August 24, 2018 9:53 PM

“ ..if you would but put Me first in all things, and look to Me within yourselves and receive this by faith, you shall witness My light within you begin to grow brighter and brighter. For truly I tell you, it is time for you to arise and shine for your light has come.” If I could insert a gif here, it would be me doing the HAPPY 😊 DANCE 💃🏻 WOW! How incredibly exciting! 🎉

“And if you continue with your walk with Me and follow My Son in complete obedience, then you shall enter into the most exciting days of your lives in which even the prophets of old saw from afar and desired.” 🎉💝💐🙏🏻😊👏🏻 What a WONDERFUL promise! I was truly worn out from this week with challenges & tonight, a stomach bug rearing it’s head, but this WORD is so AWESOME & EXCITING that I feel so joyful, expectant & happy in the midst of total craziness (there was a 7.1 earthquake in Peru area that could lead to a 9.1 within 10 days per Dutchsinse 😳 & if so, result in a tsunami for the Pacific Ocean coasts of north & South America).

❤️ Thank you Kevin for this hopeful WORD full of Our Father’s promises! ❤️. All glory be to God! Amen.

August 24, 2018 5:34 PM

Is this the fall of the Western Civilization? Europe is also under siege and it’s not the first time Muslims have invaded Europe. They invaded Spain in 710 AD and stayed 800 years; the were defeated by Charles Martel, the Hammer, when their armies crossed the Pyrenees in 732 and invaded France; they captured Constantinople and entered the Balkans in 1453, ending the 1,000 year old Byzantine (Christian) Empire in the East; in 1683 they were defeated at the gates of Vienna by the Christian armies of Western and Central Europe. But this time God is not with Europe. This is what Prince Charles and the American general were told in Henry Gruver’s dream of 1983, “God will not be with you in the coming war.” Two thousand cars have been torched in Sweden the past 12 months: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp5qXfBeOR4

August 24, 2018 3:32 AM

AUSTRIA SAYS NO MORE TO IMMIGRATION: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWWpQiijOaw Terry Bennett said keep your eye on Spain, France, Italy and Greece. This is the time of prophesy fulfillment. Trump unveils his Middle East peace plan at the UN next month.

August 24, 2018 2:49 AM

You won’t believe what has happened to Paris. It’s the end of the world.

Michael Jones
Michael Jones
August 23, 2018 3:10 AM

Love this word! It aligns & rhymes with what the Lord has been saying to me.
Thank you Jesus and Kevin!

Ann
Ann
August 23, 2018 5:46 PM

Michael Jones: Agree with you on your post here today. Just two weeks ago the guest preacher made statements along these same lines in agreement with Brother Kevin Barrett.

Anna E. Raymond
Anna E. Raymond
September 6, 2018 9:43 PM

Fellow hopefuls, this civilization as we know it is from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil and it will collapse because the Season has come for it to end. We will soon witness the birthing of a totally new lifestyle from the Tree of Life which men have not experienced on planet earth. Only those in the secret place are getting the message for there is a famine in the land and it is not a famine about physical food but about the food of the spirit. Those in the secret place are feasting at the Kings table, feasting on rich food and wine. They will soon be sharing the rich food and wine with the whole city for there is a famine in the land.