“The enemy has infiltrated the very leaders of your White House.”

Keep things in perspective, My people. Don’t look at all of the events around you. Surely, you are living in dangerous times. Surely, the land that you are living in, is now under judgment. Just as the pieces on a chess board are being moved into different positions, so the events being played out with the Great Bear, Syria, and America all have their place in these movements.

For wisdom and discernment is key for you; as these movements take on a greater form, know that the players involved are part of the end-time scheme. A joining of forces is soon to happen. Plans are being made in secret. Don’t rush into sudden assumptions concerning these recent events; for there are many more events to take place.

As I have said in my word, Don’t become easily unsettled by some prophecy or event, that the day of the Lord has arrived.

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. (2 Thessalonians 2:1-2)

For these are the days of deceit; these are the days of lies. The enemy has infiltrated the very leaders of your White House. Deceit has always been involved in this world; and yet now it has become so pronounced and so subtle that many even among my elect, aren’t even aware of the enemy’s tactics.

You so easily follow after patriotism. You follow after the flag that has flown, and the stars and stripes have blinded you. For they were woven to protect you even from the enemy within.

Stephen Hanson

Author: Stephen Hanson

Stephen Hanson of In His Truth Ministries came to the Lord is a special way in 1975 and has been prophesying regularly since. In these end-time birthing pangs we are to be reminded that judgment must first begin with the household of God. Will we be prepared and ready?

April 9, 2017 12:44 AM

Patriotism is an idol, folks. The only one who is worthy of your pledged allegiance is Jesus. No flag is going to save you when it starts hitting the fan.

John Barry
John Barry
April 9, 2017 8:16 AM

Steve I have been reading Brother Hansons words for 20 years , while patriotism can be an idol , so can women , money , power , sports , danger or any thing we put above GOD can become an idol . I always remember the words of GODs Angel to George Washington – Let every child of the Republic learn to live for GOD, his land and Union . So I believe there is a proper place for Patriotism , Blessings .

April 9, 2017 11:18 AM

“But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.”

Phil. 3.20-21

John Barry
John Barry
April 9, 2017 11:45 AM

Excellent Point Steve , but that has not manifested yet and we are still in the flesh and I believe we have dual citizenship now . GOD called King David a man after HIS own Heart , King David fought for his nation . I can give many historical examples where Godly men fought for their nation and GOD gave them miracles . In Luke 3 : 14 when the soldiers asked John the Baptist what to do to be saved , he did not tell them to stop being soldiers . Would you defend your family from attack and not your nation , I am not talking about our corrupt decadent leadership , but your family , friends & neighbours and fellow citizens . Just my thoughts .

April 9, 2017 8:30 PM

Martin Luther claimed a dual kingdom theology as well, which not surprisingly led him to endorse the German state’s slaughter of the Swabians in the Peasant War.

Folks, the way of the cross is the narrow path and gate. We cannot have it both ways. Either we listen to all that Jesus commanded us (including loving enemies and praying for persecutors) or we don’t.

As Eugene Petersen once pointed out, there is no example in all the New Testament of any Jesus disciple using violence (post-Pentecost). Even Paul, once he personally encountered Jesus and received the Holy Spirit went from someone who killed for his faith to someone who died for his faith. It’s pretty clear what we’re called to do: ‘deny yourself, pick up your cross and follow me.’

I really don’t think Jesus was speaking metaphorically. Besides, isn’t that precisely what LGBTQ groups are doing with scripture to rationalize their position and introduce heresy into the church?

John Barry
John Barry
April 9, 2017 10:54 PM

I do not disagree Steve , I believe in being a doer of the word not just a hearer . Perhaps I have some real world experience that tells me when theology meets reality you may see it different . Example ; if your church is hit by terrorists and they are shooting every one , your family is with you , you will have to choose , will you do nothing or try to stop them . It will be up to you , I know what I will do in that situation .

April 10, 2017 12:18 AM
John, that scenario has been occurring to Christians throughout church history and is far from a theoretical one. My own people (Mennonites) paid with their lives because they wouldn’t take up the sword, in order that they might live by the radical commandments of Jesus. Many of my relatives were killed, raped or sent off to the Siberian gulags and never heard from again during the Russian Revolution a century ago. They did not take up the sword in response to persecution and counted the gospel as worthy of suffering. Today churches in Nigeria, for example, are all-too-often locked from the outside during worship services by Muslim jihadists while they set the buildings ablaze with the people inside. These are common, real life scenarios but we in the west have been almost entirely insulated from them. We instead have set up social clubs with Starbucks inside our buildings, calling it ‘church’. The Lord, however, has been revealing to me in dreams that intense persecution is coming to our soil, too. Folks, gird up your loins and get ready. We are about to find out who’s really all-in with Jesus unto death, and who has simply been playing Churchianity. The demarcation line will not be who has the most guns and ammo stored up, but rather who perseveres in the faith even unto death. I know I am not alone in foreseeing such things, as this website often attests. Revelation depicts those who overcome and prompt God to consummate history as those who are martyred for Jesus (the 5th Seal of Rev 6), not those who take up arms and fight. Each one of us will have to decide what we will do when faced with danger to ourselves and our families. My own conviction is to follow my Lord Jesus… Read more »
Ming
Ming
April 10, 2017 9:37 PM

Steve,

There were people who tried to push The Lord Jesus OFF the cliff, many tried to stone Him; Paul did escape at least once from a group of Jewish assassins by human efforts, and he faced MANY persecutions from robbers, false brethens, etc, etc – they did NOT lay down their lives until The God Head told them to.

My point is – it’s essential to hear CLEARLY what God ask you to do (i.e. being Led by His Spirit and His Will) and be faithful to your own Calling even if it means certain physical death. But until it’s His Time for you to pour out your life, PLEASE do NOT volunteer to help God (remember Hagar’s son) – in case HE think differently about your “martyrdom”. Are you willing to martyr in vain? Sometimes, it’s harder to endure living in a hopeless state with no end in sight than to embrace a quick death…

Best,

Ming
Your fellow who looks forward to the Ultimate PAY DAY.

Ming

Lydia Hodge
April 10, 2017 10:19 PM

Ming,
This is awesome but what so many who advocate laying their life’s down for their faith fail to acknowledge. Both Jesus and Paul hid themselves because their life was threatened at different times. My greatest desire in serving the Lord is that I know when to hide, when to fight and when to surrender it all for his glory alone. It is easy for us who aren’t facing the edge of a sword to tell others what should be done in that hour but honestly unless you been there you really don’t know what you will do. My prayer is that we all find strength in him to remain faithful and if called upon to lay our life’s down for his sake, his strength will be made perfect in our weakness.

John Barry
John Barry
April 10, 2017 8:44 AM

Steve that is why I gave you that scenario , it is real world and the LORD has had me preparing for 30 years for what is upon us and I too follow the LAMB of GOD , the soon coming LION of Judea . Rev. 1: 14-16 His head and His hairs were white like wool , as white as snow ; and His eyes as flames of fire ; And His feet are like unto fine brass , as if they burned in a furnace ; and His Voice the sound of many waters . And He had in His right Hand seven stars ; and out of His mouth a sharp two-edged ; and His countenance was as the sun shineth in His strength . Blessing Brother !

Robert Adolph
April 9, 2017 1:29 PM

John, what I know now about who has been running America, I wouldn’t fight in any of our past wars with the exception of the Revolution.

April 9, 2017 11:56 AM

“God’s angel to George Washington”? Seriously, that sounds like Mormon theology to me. Respectfully, the constitution is not inspired scripture. most of the founding fathers were Freemasons, folks.

Patriotism does have its place… in the lake of fire. How can we send sons and daughters off to kill around the world for the global military industrialists simply because they wave a flag? We have infinitely more in common with a Russian or North Korean Christian than joe sixpack from down the street who has the same passport.

John Barry
John Barry
April 9, 2017 12:20 PM

Well my friend GOD used Washingtons vision to help bring me to the LORD . Before I was a Christian in 1978 I read a book that had the vision in it , as a history buff it offended me that any one would make some thing like that up just to trick people into believing in a God . So I ordered the micro film from the Library of Congress thru the Dallas library . I saw Washingtons vision in news paper called the Constitution ( in time became the Stars & Stipes ) printed in the summer of 1822 , 39 years before the start of the civil war , the second part of the vision . History has changed much since I was a child , I wonder why that is .

Robert Adolph
April 9, 2017 1:41 PM

John and Stephen, you are both serious Christians so please don’t argue over the American Revolution. Only a third of “Americans” were for the war and one could make the argument that Christians should honor or follow their leaders. The USA was the most Christian country of all time and the most blessed of God until the bankers got their hands around our throat in 1913 with the formation of the Federal Reserve. Can we leave it at that?

Lydia Hodge
April 9, 2017 1:53 PM

Wow, seriously? Have you never read Matthew 18:10; Take heed that he despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven or or Hebrews 1:14, Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? Theses 2 scriptures alone would be enough to indicate that God indeed had an angel that ministered to George Washington. Just because some groups such as the Mormons take the holy things of God and twist them doesn’t make the Word of God of no effect to those who know the truth. Sounds like you think all those who are patriotic are consigned to the lake of fire. Oh how Jesus wept over Jerusalem. Im pretty sure he was patriotic. Because one loves their country, and weeps over it doesn’t mean they idolize it. Sure some do but it seems very harsh to criticism our brothers in Christ for this when Jesus himself done the same. I totally don’t understand this angry sentiment and if I misjudged it as sounding harsh or angry I do apologize.

April 10, 2017 12:47 AM

No anger Lydia, just passion. This topic is very important.

You seem pretty sure Jesus was patriotic. Can you show where in scripture? Weeping for the destruction of his people is not patriotism, it is compassion. I can think of several places where Jesus spoke harsh parables against the leaders of the Jewish nation, cursed the fig tree, and even boldly declared that the kingdom would be stripped away from the Jews and given to a nation that would bear its fruit.

I’m not seeing patriotism there. In fact, Jesus seems to get pretty upset at the introverted arrogance of the Jewish leaders in the Temple who turned it into a den of thieves rather than a ‘house of prayer for all nations.’ There is no favoritism in God, yet patriotism at its essence seems to be exactly that. How else can one explain an American Christian taking up arms for his/her country to kill a believer in another country?

Lydia Hodge
April 10, 2017 10:57 PM

Patriotic- having or expressing devotion to and vigorous support for one’s country.
But I have chosen Jerusalem, that my name might be there.
2 Chronicles 6:6
And give him no rest until he establishes and makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth. Isaiah 62:7
For the Lord will have compassion on Jacob and will yet choose Israel , and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
Isaiah 14:1
At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the Lord; and all nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the Lord, to Jerusalem. Jeremiah 3:17
I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them. Amos 9:15
There is really no doubt in my mind that Jesus loved not only the people but the land of Israel. The scriptural references are toonnumerous to quote. God is faithful to his covenant with Israel 🇮🇱.
In regards to bearing arms or not, I have read way too many debates on this site alone concerning what Christians should or shouldn’t do in regards to war or protecting their loved ones from those bent on their destruction. All I can say is there are numerous opinions and I have yet to see someone change theirs because of someone else’s argument. I believe the Lord alone will guide us in what we should do if the need ever arises, but what do I know?

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
April 10, 2017 6:48 AM

Incidentally Lawrence Trafford is preaching this month in North Korea (Canadian evangelist, former prison inmate who preaches in Haiti, Cuba, Russia [often to prison inmates] as well as other poor countries. Chavez asked him to come to Venezuela. ). The true gospel is much more effective than weapons of war.2 Kings 6:17-18 And Elisha prayed, “Open his eyes, Lord, so that he may see.” Then the Lord opened the servant’s eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha. As the enemy came down toward him, Elisha prayed to the Lord, “Strike this army with blindness.” So he struck them with blindness, as Elisha had asked.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
April 12, 2017 1:32 AM

Steve, listen to Dr. Bruce Allen and Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj discuss various angelic activity (Eagle’s Eyes). Angels still appear today, do not assign to the devil that which is of the Holy Spirit. Neville Johnson states that after the churches rejected T.L. Osbourne’s ministry in Cuba, 6 months later it fell to communism.

Jen
Jen
April 9, 2017 3:37 PM

Amen!!! King Jesus will rule and reign forever. We are citizens of heaven and NOT of this earth. It’s passing away as we speak. Praise God.

MVP
MVP
April 9, 2017 11:22 PM

I recently had a vision that i tried to get out of my head by shaking my head from left to right several times. The vision left for approx. 1 min and came right back again. The vision I had was this: I saw The White House engulfed in flames. The structure of the building was still standing. The flames were coming through the columns of the house. It is by belief that we as a Christian body stand in prayer for the president and his family. Thank you for allowing me to share this to all of you. Blessings

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 10, 2017 2:51 AM
Carol W
Carol W
April 9, 2017 12:13 AM

Deception is even within the President’s family! His son in law has turned his original intentions and hoodwinked him. So very sad to watch:(

Robert Adolph
April 9, 2017 1:44 PM

Rick Wiles said on his Thursday show that the Jared Kushner, who is friends of George Soros, “is the Zionist plant in the current White House”.

Carol W
Carol W
April 9, 2017 5:29 PM

Yes, that’s very true. Doing basic research and it’s easy to see where Jared’s alliegence is really coming from; the McCaine/Clinton/Bush deep state. He’s pushing out the conservative influences to President Trump. It would be well worth checking out Cliff High’s latest interview today on USAWatchdog.com because Cliff has insights that confirm much of the dreams which James shares here. Listening and watching, the Lord is using so much to confirm and warn his children.

Robert Adolph
April 9, 2017 6:25 PM

Yes, Carol W, some people confuse Donald Trump with the coming Messiah. They also discount all the prophetic words of the coming Russian attack on America. One third of the Bible is prophesy and serious students of prophesy see a Russian attack in our future not rapprochement.

Top Gun
April 9, 2017 10:39 PM

When I first heard about Kushner, I had this distaste for him which I could not figure out why. It’s just one of those things where first impressions deceive that nagging feeling that things are not what they seem.

scoopie
scoopie
April 9, 2017 10:28 AM

Wondering what his intentions are concerning Israel when he’s sent there to bring about ‘peace’.

Michael Fisch
Mike Fisch
April 10, 2017 10:50 AM

Trump is the hoodwinker. He was always playing for the globalists. Now it’s obvious by his actions on Obamacare, Syria, appointees, etc. You know a tree by its fruit.

Rev. James B. Medd
Rev. James B. Medd
April 9, 2017 9:34 PM

Trump is bought and paid for. The Kushner’s gave him his start in the state
of New Jersey and been paying his way ever since, along with other
Zionist millionaires ever since. Time to pay up. There is nothing new under
the sun.

Robert Adolph
April 10, 2017 12:10 AM

Very interesting Reverend. Where can we find this story?

john the dreamer
john the dreamer
April 9, 2017 12:36 AM

Deceive their seed so they won’t believe, slowly on this frog they turned up the heat. For the souls of mens children are what they seek so they enslaved them all by giving them screens just like seen on Tv just like seen by Eve.

Antwon
Antwon
April 10, 2017 3:12 PM
This is from Hawk Steve Quayle’s friend a message to the masses……HEADS UP FROM HAWK-WHAT IS AMERICA GOING TO LOOK LIKE WHEN BUBBLE COLLAPSES AND IS THAT WHY WAR IS NOW BREAKING OUT? WHY THEN DOES CONGRESS UNDER TRAITORS RYAN AND McConnell ONLY WORK 8 DAYS IN A MONTH? LOOKS LIKE ALSO THAT TRUMP TAX PLAN AND OBAMA CARE REPEAL AS WELL AS INFRASTRUCTURE WILL BE OFF THE TABLE ……AND GOING TO WAR FOR COVER-UP WILL BE THE DRIVING FORCE AND RAISSON DE JURE ???? AND THEN LEAD TO MARTIAL LAW IN A COLLAPSE? LOOKS LIKE TRUMP IS SURROUNDED BY ENEMIES IN GOVT. AND LIKELY HAS BEEN THREATENED BY THE ILLUMINATI GLOBALISTS INCLUDING GEORGE SOROS WHO LOANED HIS SON IN LAW JARED KUSHNER $250 MILLION FOR “CADRE” (ODD NAME FOR A CORPORATION?) WHILE ALSO FUNDING ALL OF ANTI-TRUMP ATTACKS NOW COORDINATED BY COMRADES OBAMA AND VALERIE JARRETTT IN SHADOW WHITE HOUSE IN KALORAMA . NO WONDER WAR VS. SYRIA ON FALSE FLAG PROOFS AND ON NORTH KOREA UPCOMING ……..ONLY WILL RED CHINA SUCKER US IN AND RUSSIA SUCKER US IN ……JUST LIKE U.S. STATE DEPT APRIL GLASPIE DID TO SADDAM HUSSEIN BEFORE HE ATTACKED KUWAIT ? ALSO, WHEN SCHUMER, PELOSI, McCAIN AND LINDSEY GRAHAM START CHEERING YOU ON ???? WELL THAT CANNOT MEAN YOU ARE DOING GOOD THINGS??? RECALL OBAMA ADMIN NOT ONLY RECRUITED, FUNDED, AND TRAINED ISIS …ALONG WITH HELP FROM McCAIN AND HILLARY AS WELL AS THE INTEL COMMUNITY . THEY EVEN GAVE STINGERS TO LIBYAN AQ WHO BECAME ISIS ……RECALL ALSO THAT OBAMA ADMIN HIRED THOUSANDS OF RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ AS CONTRACTORS AND HAS THEN BILLETTED THEM COVERTLY INSIDE U.S. AND STILL, PROBABLY UNKNOWN TO PRESIDENT TRUMP, ARE BEING PAID VIA DHS, NORTHCOM,FEMA OR BY BLACK BUDGET GENERAL SLUSH FOR INTEL PURPOSES . THEY ARE STILL HERE IN… Read more »
Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
April 9, 2017 7:43 AM

Good reminder Stephen: After exhorting us to remain at peace in the face of disturbing events Paul says: 2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Robert Adolph
April 9, 2017 1:50 PM

There have been some beautiful words, dreams and visions about revival but I don’t see it in Paul’s writings. I only see a falling away as you quoted, Mark.

April 9, 2017 2:54 PM

Jesus spoke about an end-time harvest in Matthew 13:24-30. The prophet Amos also saw it as recorded in Amos 9:13-15.

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
April 9, 2017 6:28 PM

Yes, as James says the greatest harvest is just ahead! But first the latter rain. Believe it or not it’s the latter rain that ripens both harvests. The word of God and his glory fills the earth as the waters cover the sea imparting life to the repentant but spiritual death to those who reject the light and harden their hearts. So like Ezekiel we give the message whether the people hear or whether they forebear knowing that the living truth is always an effective cleaver. None of God’s words return to him void.

von
von
April 9, 2017 2:50 AM

my ears are atuned to what stephen says always.

Christine
April 13, 2017 9:45 PM

Are you one of them? Afraid to post my comment? Hmmm…