“The enemy’s soldiers may be well trained, but Mine are trained like no others.”

Z3er Robert W. shared the following amazing prophetic dream, revealing insights into America’s future and God’s plans for His end-time army.

I have been sitting on this particular dream for over a year now, not sure whether to share it or not. Just now, as I was reading some of the posts, I clearly heard a command from our Lord to share it.

I have had numerous dreams of Russian and Chinese paratroopers falling from the skies, but this dream stands above all the rest. Like so many of my dreams over the last 7 or 8 years, this one has the same theme, a training exercise if you will, with an objective to obtain something that I was not allowed to know the nature of.

The dream began at night in a forested mountain area. I was on the ground and above me was a Blackhawk helicopter slowly moving away. I knew it had just dropped myself and two other soldiers off. The two soldiers with me is another theme that has repeated itself over and over again in many of the dreams I have had. Like the other dreams, I could not get a good look at them, just knew they were there with me.

All three of us were dressed in all black military tactical gear and heavily armed. I began to head up a trail into the woods and suddenly I was alone. I knew the other two had gone a different direction for some reason, but at the time I didn’t know why. As I headed up the trail, it suddenly split and I heard what was obvious Chinese being spoken, coming from the split in the trail to the right. I got off the trail and hid in the woods until it fell silent then headed up the fork to the right.

The whole time, I was receiving instructions on what to do.  I took the trail to the right and almost instantly ran into this weird wooden structure. I realized it was a makeshift hammock with one on the top and another on the bottom, kind of like a bunkbed hammock. Aware of my presence, two Chinese soldiers popped up from sleeping, but before they could even attempt to grab their weapons, I pulled out a side arm with a silencer on it and took them both out.

As I headed back to the fork in the trail, I was feeling very guilty about having killed two human beings when I clearly heard God say to me, “Do not feel guilty. They had their chance to do what was right.”

I reached the fork and headed down the trail on the left. Quickly it came upon the curve of a dirt road. To the right, the road went in the direction of where the bunks had been and to the left it went straight ahead. I moved straight ahead on the road and quickly came upon a small building/house on the left. I was instructed to enter the house; there was something in there I was suppose to retrieve.

When I entered the house, I knew instantly it was the HQ for a commanding officer. The front room was virtually empty except for some chairs along one wall and to the right was what was obviously a secretarial room. At the back of the main room was an open door. I could see a big wooden desk and knew that was my target. I went into the room and searched through the desk drawers until I found what I was sent to retrieve. I have no idea what it was.

As I left the house I realized it was now light outside. I looked to the right and there were two Chinese soldiers patrolling along the dirt road. Almost immediately they saw me and started shouting. I looked to the left and what I saw was horrifying, a concentration camp. Behind the tall wired fence, I saw hundreds upon hundreds of what were obviously American citizens standing along the fence starring at me.

Let me just say this, they didn’t look good. It was heart breaking. I didn’t know what to do when I heard God instruct me to jump the fence and run into the camp. When I hesitated, He asked “Do you not trust Me?”

Instantly, He showed me that all the prisoners knew why I was there and would disguise me and hide me. That was when He revealed to me the purpose of the two soldiers who had been with me and have always been. On the far side of the camp was a forested hill. Hidden, out of sight on the hill were the two soldiers armed with sniper rifles. Their primary mission was to remain out of sight with their eyes on me at all times. I understood that once night fell, they would get me out of the camp to safety.

When I finally understood all this, I heard God laugh in a very loving way and say “Oh ye of little faith. The enemy’s soldiers may be well trained, but Mine are trained like no others.”

I ran towards the fence and climbed up and over. That was the end of the dream.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Jennifer
Jennifer
October 2, 2017 2:02 pm

Part of my end time preparing was to purchase weapons and learn how to use them. However, I have felt conflicted about really killing someone. Recently the Lord put me at peace by reminding me of the word of God which states that everyone who takes the mark is going to “drink of the wine of the wrath of God,” and “be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb… for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night…” (see Revelation 14:9-11). If I find myself in an armed conflict with someone who has taken the mark, then they are slated for death anyway so I don’f have to be concerned about their salvation as they have already lost it.

October 2, 2017 10:30 pm

God says suffer no witch to live. When God marks a group for destruction except they repent God will use His executioners whether angels or men to bring the sentence to pass. What you are probably going to kill are demons in human bodies . There’s a ritual process in which a demon is permitted to have access to a person’s soul ans spirit ; at this level it will only take a special miracle for that person to be delivered , so if someone willingly allows the evil ones to take over their bodies while their souls become bound in hell, the body of such person is already under the sentence of death-he that soweth to the flesh will reap corruption… to be carnally minded is death, but spiritually minded is eternal life. All the same the greatest weapon against the kingdom of darkness is Love-self-sacrificial Christ type of love not even special anointing for deliverance . This kind of love sets the captives free and brings God to fight on one’s behalf. But whatever God has called you to do and whatever weapons He has given to you, use them wisely and in humble obedience to God’s Leading through His Holy Spirit.I pray God will give us the grace and boldness to walk with Him in the days ahead as He uses us to confound the kingdom of darkness in Jesus name, amen. I plead the blood of Jesus over this comment and prayer in Jesus name, amen.

October 3, 2017 4:11 am

and* not ans

God\'s Dirt Kid
God\'s Dirt Kid
October 2, 2017 3:03 pm

You struck a chord w/me Jennifer. I wrangled with that. A year+ or thereabouts it was settled for me by the Word of God. On a gun forum I ran across a rabbi’s article about murder vs killing.

WOW! I realized I could pull a trigger under the specific circumstances he laid out if holy requisites and good vs evil were met.

I located his article at:

jpfo.org/rabbi/6th-commandment.htm

BTW God’s Dirt Kid is a joke. Joseph Ministery makes one sweaty and grubby. And covered with His Blood we all clean up bee-yoo-tifully. Even without a bath. I think of John The Baptist – A God Dirt Kid worth emulating,

Jennifer
Jennifer
October 2, 2017 5:21 pm

God\’s Dirt Kid, Thank you so very much for passing along that commentary. Every Christian should read this since it puts to rest the debate that takes place in Christian circles about self defense and protecting the innocent. Most Christians I have spoken to have the same opinion about using weapons for self defense as they do about prepping. God will take care of me so I don’t have to do anything. And, if I die, then I just go right up to heaven. End of story.

Online it states that 160 MILLION people have died from war in the last two centuries. A small number of madmen killed all those innocent people. Many of those could have been saved with organized resistance by God’s people. I know that entering into armed conflict is not what any of us want to do. But there is coming upon the earth a demonic force so great that it will require us to stand against it using first God’s weapons of warfare which are not carnal, and then secondly, the carnal weapons to push back against this darkness. Our loving Father is telling us through this post that He will equip us with what we need to be successful in battle, but we must have the mindset that we are going into battle. And, if we have been listening, He has been revealing to us the strategies and positioning that we must have individually for what He is calling us personally to do. Take heart, “If God be for us who can be against us.” Romans 8:31.

October 2, 2017 10:48 pm
Learn to understand your call and purpose. Prophets are not really used to sword wielding but they command a level of respect their spiritual authority level- some can shut heavens and open them, others can prayerfully through Jesus put angels to work. Warriors like David may use a simple physical weapon backed by the power of God to overpower the enemy, an example is God might instruct a modern day David to simply grab a shield and sword (like those used by epic heroes like the legendary Joan of arc and sir Author. ) Go against an army using lasers , nanotechnology, bio weapons , Nuclear weapons etc. But as a result of God’s presence and His angelic hosts working with them , nuclear fire will not them , nor will the bullets or chemicals directed at them do them any harm instead they will fight under the unction of the Most High like Samson fought in the old testament and prevail. God might also choose to sabotage the technology of the enemy while allowing those of His own people to work perfectly fine…… So many ways our God can and will fight for us. But the real question is how much are we willing to sacrifice if the enemy is given access to torture us to show to the world that we love God? Remember we already a winner not because we fight to win but because Christ in us already overcame the world and the Wicked one . He has also purchased us with His blood and our names are written in the book of life. Satan wants us to lose our faith in God and join Him so that he can legally torment us and move God to destroy us along with him.This will be the portion… Read more »
S. Peter
S. Peter
October 2, 2017 5:40 pm

I also struggled with this until I watched a documentary about why the Swiss have never given up their firearms to gun grabbers. The man being interviewed had a perfectly valid reason which hit home…to never allow another holocaust to happen on his watch.

Jennifer
Jennifer
October 3, 2017 1:08 am

S. Peter, Thank you for sharing that video. I have felt as that man did ever since I read The Diary of Anne Frank in high school many years ago. I have felt that it is a duty to protect and stand up against evil where ever it is.

unknown.servant
unknown.servant
October 3, 2017 1:54 pm

there is another weapon: the spiritual one, it’s really powerful, i saw in the dream: when you receive full anointing from God, you can knock down enemy from far with right hand and by saying: ” fall…fall…fall…”, and they will fall. remember Ananias & Safira?…there is the power of ages that will come…it’s like the mantle of Elijah & Moses. prophet Sundar Selvaraj mentioned about this. so powerful, only given to those qualified in character. i saw in the dream it’s more powerful than Samson ever experienced. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w8XnzZpL3YU

Dovid Hafner
Dovid Hafner
October 3, 2017 11:49 am

Not killing is a common misunderstanding among believers today! The modern Bibles have been changed to fool many. In the original Hebrew “Aramaic” it does NOT state “thou shalt not kill” It is literality written ‘You will not MURDER”! Go look up the definition of murder if you do not understand.

Many believers would do well to understand that Y’shua(Jesus) expects us to protect our family and self. Ponder why Y’shua instructed the disciples to go and purchase two swords prior to Him being arrested by the Romans in the garden. Then go and read the scripture about it.

The scriptures indicate that a person who does not protect and provide for their family is worse than an unbeliever!

No, the swords were not props in a play!

Shalom to all and may Y’shua give us the strength to do what we need to when we need to.

Andrew
Andrew
October 3, 2017 1:31 pm
God has supernaturally showed me several scriptures about defending my house and my family with GUNS and AMMO. I may have to Kill people in the future. I fought this direction and doubted in my heart that I was hearing this message, but he has confirmed this knowledge to me 4 different times….Here is one the scriptures that confirms. 2Chronicles11:11. And he fortified the strongholds, and put captains in them, and stores of food, oil, and wine. 12 Also in every city he put shields and spears, and made them very strong, having Judah and Benjamin on his side. There is now no question in my mind that I am to “TAKE HEED” which means to protect and defend what is mine. That includes all my food, water and survival items which is now many thousands of dollars. He also showed me this scripture which is a warning about our neighbors and friends and brothers even in the faith. Do not put any trust in your neighbors during these times of judgement. Jer 9:3“And like their bow they have bent their tongues for lies. They are not valiant for the truth on the earth. For they proceed from evil to evil, And they do not know Me,” says the Lord. 4“Everyone take heed to his neighbor, And do not trust any brother; For every brother will utterly supplant, And every neighbor will walk with slanderers. 5Everyone will deceive his neighbor, And will not speak the truth; They have taught their tongue to speak lies; They weary themselves to commit iniquity. 6Your dwelling place is in the midst of deceit; Through deceit they refuse to know Me,” says the Lord. BEWARE !!!! Don’t be too trusting, use a lot of discernment or you may lose both your life, your family may… Read more »
October 3, 2017 10:50 pm

I wanted to just scroll down after reading but this drop in my mind ” He that Yahushua protects is the only one who is truly safe”. While we are not to trust people but seek God to reveal their character to us we need not unduly fear what the enemy can do unto us buts how love to them and manage them like even our Lord managed Judas Iscariot and the Pharisees. Give them food and drink whenever they are hungry but don’t open the door and show them your provisions and collections lest they conspire against you , kill you and loot your supplies learn from the mistakes of Hezekiah. But like David avoid taking the lives of these renegade prophets, relatives or friends- satan,demons and life situations are the ones turning them against you-while you don’t put your trust in flesh do good unto all men as much as lie in your power and allow accept the witness of the Holy spirit about them not what they say . God bless Z3 family ; PREPARE FOR WAR. I plead the blood of Jesus over this comment in Jesus name , amen.

Dovid
Dovid
October 4, 2017 3:55 pm

Well stated brother! Matthew 24, go and read the whole chapter.

Even though these days ahead of us will be like what you quoted and what Y’shua states in Matthew 24, let us not forget that love is the number one commandment!

I plan to help the people that I can while sharing the gospel with them. I’m counting on Y’shua to show me danger when it approaches, and for Him to provide for us the things we will need when the supplies run out. No one can prepare enough for what we are about to endure.

Shalom Aleichem Brother

Becky Chinn
Becky Chinn
October 8, 2017 4:05 pm

AMEN, my go to scripture for this is Psalm 23′ My Shepherd will provide, protect, defend and avenge, I will have a safe place to sleep, fresh water to drink, not fear when enemies close in, (I pray to be invisible to them as needed) His rod comforts me. He prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies, and as my cup overflows I have plenty to share with those He brings to me. His goodness and mercy follow me now, as He goes before me to make a way, covers my back, guides, covers me with protection, His glory overshadows me and His presence emanates from me drawing His people to me.
Shalom Alechem

Derrick
Derrick
October 2, 2017 1:58 pm
I had a dream with a similar theme about a week ago. I was in a zoo where there were these huge lions in cages and i got the sense in my spirit they wanted to DEVOUR me and everyone around them. They were trying with all their might to jump out of their cages that were too high for them. I was a little troubled in Spirit, and had this knowing they were eventually going to break out, but a part of me knew i had some kind of power that would keep me safe. Eventually these lions broke out and i was taken a back, but i quickly came to my senses and realized that i was in fact prepared for this exact moment, for the lions to break out of the cage and to confront them. When the lions ran after me to devour me, all of a sudden this huge stick of honey appeared in my hand and i struck the lions with this stick of honey and they lost every ounce of their ferocious stature and they turned into some kind of crystallized balls the size of marbles and i had complete control over them. I had zero fear. This dream was pretty awesome and i think it’s pretty clear what it meant. The lions: Satan is a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour- 1 Pet 5:8 The stick of honey as my weapon: Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. – Rom 12:21 A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger – Proverbs 15:1 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. – Rom 12:20 The crystallized… Read more »
Expat Gal
Expat Gal
October 2, 2017 8:54 pm

What a beautiful post Derrick! ❤️ It really resonated with my spirit & you are absolutely correct! So powerful to be able to release & repent of our sins & be a vessel for God to fill with LOVE! ❤️

I feel a sense of excitement, courage & joy when I think of standing against evil to glorify God & show His power in this fallen world. How amazing that He is willing to endow us with His spirit to equip us for the times we are in. I truly hope I can bring as much glory to God as the vast love I feel for him in my heart & soul.

I do need to still work on anger & forgiveness as I take hurts too deeply. I also get very upset by those who mock God. I have been listening to Clare of Still Small Voice on YouTube & also read Erin’s interactions with God on http://www.sparrowcloud9.com & I have been moved to tears 😢 So many times by the vastness & depth of God’s love as evidenced by His words. Truly indescribable!

Thank you for your excellent advice & sharing how you are now glorifying God by your choice on how you will live your life. 🙏🏻 Many blessings to you. 💕

Sam
Sam
October 2, 2017 11:14 pm

Hi Expat Gal. You mentioned listening to Still Small Voice. Please stop doing so for she is hearing from one of the most powerful counterfeit spirit. God has revealed this to me through a dream. Also i have seen another person who has had a warning dream about her while she did not know her at all. I myself had a strong confirmation after my own dream and i considered this sister’s dream as another powerful confirmation. Although I was suspicious about her from very beginning, the dream that god gave me made it clear to me that what is exactly happening to this world at rhus particular time of the end. She is the pioneer soldier of satan and his effort of obstructing godly souls to be harvested.

Expat gal
Expat gal
October 3, 2017 1:10 am

Hi Sam – I have just been listening to her for the past week. I appreciate the warning. Based on this, I will test the spirits, using 1 John 4:1-6 and pray for discernment. We are living in deceitful times so I will definitely test multiple messages.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
October 3, 2017 9:38 am

Expat Gal, Still Small Voice is not of God. If you listen carefully, She tells of dancing in the garden with Jesus but it is not sexual. Do any others that hear from the Lord dance in the garden with him? No. The Holy Spirit put it on my heart that this is not true.

Brandy
Brandy
October 3, 2017 12:07 pm

True! I was shown the same thing. Her teachings are very contradictory to Scripture, she has had many false prophesies as well. She is causing a loot of harm, those who follow her channel are so defensive and loyal to the point of being blinded when anyone questions or presents Biblical evidence contrary to her teachings. There is a form of witchcraft present and her teachings are laced with new age theology. As with most false teachers on YouTube, she refuses to even consider that she may be wrong and calls those who disagree with her agents of the enemy. Many are being led astray by her and the false teachers that litter YouTube. Discernment is of the utmost importance on the internet at this time.

Derrick
Derrick
October 3, 2017 4:46 am

Hey expat, I’m glad I could give some Godly encouragement to you about Love! The thing is , I had been really hurt by this church elder who excommunicated me from the church I was going to for about 9 months because of a message I gave that I believe the Lord wanted me to give about warning the saints of the end times.

I’ve been struggling ever since with my intense hatred for him because God has revealed to me I’m going to have to speak with him until God makes peace between us. I see that this is going to be one of the Lord’s key lessons for me to learn that the war is against principalities and powers and not this elder at the church.

The Lord wants me to see my identity does not come from pain others have caused me, but from His love for me and others. I am learning how to deny myself and see people the way God does because he has made it clear to me that the contentious thoughts I have about this man are FAR from the thoughts of Love He has toward him, even though for a long while I’d been trying to convince myself God somehow agreed with me.

Oh Lord, this birthing is difficult but will be glorious!

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
October 3, 2017 10:35 am

Hi Derrick – AMEN! Yes, this “death to self” is incredibly hard because our emotions, ego & feelings get in the way. We need to place God’s wisdom & desire for our lives at a higher importance than our own. Constantly challenging us while breaking the “worldly us” & moving us closer to Him in our thoughts & actions. I have “been through the ringer” like many Z3ers & I know I still have a ways to go to become what He desires me to be which reflects Him fully. I could get to this place quicker if I gave up driving 😂 Which occasionally ignites some emotion with my Irish/Italian/German background. 😂

Key for success in this process will be a Love for the Lord, a willingness to “die to self”, and a desire to continually grow while being willing to have every part of our being TESTED! Sign me up! 😂❤️

October 2, 2017 11:01 pm

Expat girl thank God for your life , growing up too I used to be vengeful and get really angry esp. at those who hurt me or do not treat me with respect or love; but with the Help of God after so many years of losing control of myself I have been able to remain calm. I believe God actually allowed me to get into situations in which people upset me to expose this weakness(es) in me and I believe His divinely imparted peace and love (by His grace) is sufficient for me in any trying situation . But God has allowed me to fail several times in the past to show me that I can of my own self do no good but I need more grace.Faith might make you conquer kingdoms, hope might allow you to persevere when passing through the greatest trial of faith , but love conquers all and is the greatest expression of God. John 3;16 . Another place says God is love! John 4:8,:16-18. Love is a divine expression of God through man , love gives us boldness in the day of judgement and it also casts out fear. Satan needs fear to conquer us even when we have perfect weapons this is why we need to walk in love and not just by faith.

Expat gal
Expat gal
October 3, 2017 1:14 am

Thank you RedeemedDavid for sharing your personal trial with anger. God has done amazing things when I truly release my disappointment/frustration to him when I have felt deeply hurt (sadness & anger). My challenge is not to try & take back these “crosses” to carry & revisit & remind myself of the pain & anger from the wrong. I would appreciate your prayers for this for me. Thank you for this kind message & the other ones you have left me on other Z3 posts I have made. Blessings to you & yours.

October 3, 2017 4:14 am

You are welcome Expat Gal, i just love this family.

October 3, 2017 4:15 am

I*

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
October 3, 2017 10:13 am

I listened to claire for about one month -about 2 yrs ago -she is in enemy camp- she was talking about black wedding dresses – really sensual “encounters” her goldfish and all her animals being raptured –on and on -endless things that were just so antichrist -RUN fast and far from this teaching sis

Outdoor Jon
October 3, 2017 1:28 pm

Boy Howdy! I sure hope to High Heaven goldfish aren’t raptured. Back in chemistry class in high school some friends swallowed goldfish yearly as part of a dare. They’d have to apologize to them.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
October 3, 2017 4:31 pm

what REALLY disturbed me about “claire ” is how well she knew the scriptures -how she speaks all the “right” words = repentance -love-judgments- all the important things a “minister of Righteousness ” should be speaking about -THEN -in creeps the heresy –sneaky and slithery -SUPER dangerous to the brand new believer -but an excellent tool for refining the flock -You can almost feel your ears being itched listening to her (imho)You MUST carry the Holy Spirit to be alerted to the dangers and truly never follow mans teachings (is what I learned)

Mark
October 2, 2017 7:11 pm
I believe a lot of Christians are going to go out with guns a blasting, I do not believe it is the way to go. I live in Canada where only hunters and farmers have guns. I do not plan on buying one to defend myself or any one else. I have had dreams of war coming and there is no doubt in my mind that the Russians and Chinese will also be invading Canada as well. I know of two other friends who have dreamt of foreign soldiers parachuting into this area. The Lord has said we are America’s twin whore, and it is true. It is worth mentioning that many are going to be beheaded for refusing the mark, they are not going to get to shoot their way out of it. Look up the powerful vision given to Ken Peters. Many Christians in the middle east are giving up their lives for their faith in Jesus and are being tortured and murdered for their faith. The prophet John Johnson was shown an extraordinary vision where Americans were being murdered on ships just offshore and were being dumped overboard, I do not remember if it was John or someone else in the vision who raised a gun to shoot at the soldiers who were murdering the Americans, but a voice said NO.. do not do it, they are bringing Me much Glory…. So people are going to do what they are going to do, but personally I think it is more wise to keep your eye on an eternity with Jesus rather than trying to save your life that will soon be over anyway. Death itself is an illusion, as is this life, hell is very real and so is heaven. Having read many hell testimonies, I am… Read more »
Cassiopeia
October 3, 2017 10:13 am
The only place to be is exactly where Father God wants. If He has told you to prepare, train with weapons, He has purpose for that. If He has told you not to, then don’t.He has purpose for that,too.We are all different parts of His body of Christ, who is the head. We are not the head, so we have to be careful that the ‘pride of man’ doesn’t try to usurp the head. We each have different functions. Some to be martyrs, some to be warriors, some to be providers,etc. Practice discernment and hearing from Father God,Jesus, Holy Spirit. Now, is the time to hone your listening, dying to self, loving others who hurt you​(easier said than done, especially when close relationship like spouse, parents, child)skills. So, yes, Mark, keep your eyes on the true reality of heaven/hell, but also don’t judge or condemn those who have a different purpose in God’s army. Remember, every army has soldiers, some specialialized some basic footmen(I don’t think anyone wants to be a basic foot soldier, we like to think of ourselves as the hero in this movie of life, but God loves to use the humble in society to do amazing things- don’t despise your position or be jealous of someone else’s position), cooks, administrators, guards, spy, logistics people, etc. Ask questions of the Lord, with a humble heart, Am I preparing how You need me to prepare? Is there anything I should be doing different or more of? Did You give me directions a while ago that I have neglected as time drew long? Have I gotten distracted with the daily cares of life. Pray also for the means to do as he needs you to do. We assume that because He loves us, He will do it all. But… Read more »
Matthew
Matthew
October 2, 2017 11:37 pm

Amen. Eyes on eternity! To bring glory to Jesus!

October 2, 2017 11:27 pm

Sir , there’s a grace for martyrdom . The same God also used Joshua to destroy the Anakims and the other giants who were slain the time of David.I believe God will give every man chance to repent ( which He is doing now) before He aloows the Levites , the Simeons , Benjamites and the warriors of His children to fight and kill those who chose to follow the wicked . The penalty for choosing satan is death on both sides , even satan do kill witches who work for him , when he is displeased with them. God though merciful is also a God of judgement. I plead the blood of Jesus over this comment.

Isabelle Paquette
October 2, 2017 8:07 pm

AMEN!!! I can confirm that the Lord is indeed training some of us in the spiritual! I have also had many dreams about being in an elite task force (dressed similarly) being sent out on missions to retrieve ‘something’ (the Lord also never showed me what it was) and I have had dreams of training with a group of soldiers as well.. Let me tell you, I am pretty excited for what the Lord has planned, even if I don’t know exactly what it is yet!

Proverbs 3:5-6 (KJV)
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

October 2, 2017 11:09 pm

This shows you are part of the Joel company who will be used mightily by God n this end time…Read Joel 2. concerning what you were retrieving, I believe it is stolen glory(s) and the souls of men(esp. believers held captive).

Jesse Wanskasmith
Jesse Wanskasmith
October 2, 2017 4:04 pm

To me, this story demonstrates how those trained by God are acting in accord with his plans. To that end – we may not be in a firefight or having to free captives from camps, but we will be fighting for our rights and ultimately our survival at some point.

We should feel empowered when we are faced with tough choices, not be cowardly or uncertain.

I have walked a very tough battle with some people who choose to interject themselves into my life for malicious reasons. It has taken considerable effort, time and money to ‘put them in their place’, but it needed done. When God said, GO, I went. And it has led me to a whole other place where I am equipped to make those tough choices. I feel he validated me though the trials for choices even bigger in the future.

October 2, 2017 11:04 pm

Hmmm…But some are going to be used to deliver others from the captivity of the enemy. God raises up His anointed to deliver His children from the captivity of the enemy and if the enemy attacks God will use His children to overcome/overpower the enemies.

Antwon
Antwon
October 2, 2017 4:27 pm

I remember months ago while sitting on my sun porch asking the Lord will I have to kill for him. The answer came straight out YES! But will be for his glory he said. Now I see why my wife and I have now took advance tatical shooting with our AR 15. We need to understand that he will use us like he use Joshua to take out the enemy. Its time for the Josephs, noahs and Joshua to rise.

October 2, 2017 11:12 pm

Joshuas who would take out Nephilims,humanoids and those who do not want to be redeemed. Raz Chazak Amats ! I plead the blood of Jesus over all my posts here in Jesus name, amen.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
October 2, 2017 8:41 pm

Wow Robert W. What an amazing dream! This brought to mind Isaiah 55:8,9

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.”

It really brings home how FOCUSED & DEDICATED we must be to our spiritual growth. With the chaos, violence & danger coming to the world but especially Christians, we will find ourselves in situations requiring split-second choices. We MUST be able to HEAR HIS VOICE & we must be able to do what HE tells us without WAVERING or HESITATION. Our faith must be flawless.

I pray that all of us can ready ourselves for these coming times. I also pray that ALL of us will GLORIFY God with our words & actions, in the days ahead.

With the coming oppression, we must be able to become more BOLD in our faith & commitment to God. We need to be able to do the EXACT opposite of what our natural, self-preservation instincts will tell us to do I.e. Be quiet, stay out of the way, do not do anything to “rock the boat” or call attention to ourselves, etc.

What an EXCITING but also daunting time it will be for us. So thankful for this community & the wisdom that is shared to help all of us to prepare for what will be the tests of a lifetime! ❤️

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
October 2, 2017 4:39 pm

The lesson learned here has application to other areas of our lives. First, to trust God in all circumstances and second, don’t delay and make God prove Himself. The spirit is willing but the flesh/mind is weak…..I must confess I’m not there yet either.

Matt Smith
October 3, 2017 5:14 pm
Speaking on warring for the body of Christ, here is a word from Jacob Van Dyke. 10-3-17 JOHN THE BAPTIST MOVEMENT… ….When Jesus first came, he came as a lamb. The second time he comes, he comes as a lion. Jesus’s first coming was a mission of mercy and peace. When he comes his second time, he is coming for war. The first coming he needed a John the Baptist. His second coming he will need a John the Baptist church, with a John the Baptist movement. God needs a voice to prepare the second coming of the Lord. Its a voice of one, its a lonely calling. Its a voice not running with the crowd but against the crowd. “The voice of one crying in the wilderness, prepare the way of the lord, make straight in the desert a highway for the lord” (Isaiah 40:3).. Yet this time there will not be one voice but many. These are the prophets of God who are being prepared by the lord in the deserts of solitude . They were born for a time like this. They will stand in flat contradiction to everything our smooth civilization holds dear to. They will contradict, denounce, and protest in the name of God and will earn the hatred and opposition of a large segment of Christianity. They will be lean, rugged, blunt spoken and a little bit angry with the world. They will love Christ and the Souls of men to the point of willingness to Die For the Glory of the one, and the salvation of the other. But they will fear nothing that breathes with Mortal breath. The life of this messenger with a genuine prophetic call is not immune to valleys of depression. This is all part of the package. He… Read more »
October 3, 2017 11:04 pm

I believe this is part of my call, I worship you Lord God ,Adonai….I plead the blood of Jesus on this comment in Jesus name, amen.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
October 4, 2017 10:36 am

And I believe you will fulfill your call.

October 4, 2017 10:38 am

Amen. Thanks sir for your kind words.

Michael
Michael
October 3, 2017 1:45 am

Another part of the judgement vision of the war in the US when Russia and China and others attack is very interesting.A
Christian officer leading a group of US soldiers that had lost a lot of soldiers in battle up to this point had stopped for a break in between San Francisco and LA
The Chinese had taken LA and left no body alive and took no prisoners.
The leader of the army group knew about the Chinese and so did the men and were very concerned as they had family in San Francisco still.

The people had been told by the Lord to leave prior to this situation but didn’t and were trapped.The leader prayed and sought the Lord Jesus for help and Jesus answered his prayer and said to attack and tell all the men to shout praise to him as they marched toward the Chines soldiers and he would deliver them into their hands. Jesus told the leader to tell the men that if the Chinese fight to shoot them but if they surrender to take them prisoner and treat them properly.

The Chinese numbered at least a 100,000 and the US soldiers were around 5000.Jesus gave them victory and when the Chinese General came out of his bunker and was saying there is no God ,as he said God a bullet hit him right between the eyes.

After this large victory for the US the Chinese decide to treat their prisoners a little better.

I just found this very interesting .