An Encounter With Jesus Regarding Donald Trump’s Presidential Season

praying for Trump

Two months before the U.S. Presidential election, I had an encounter with Jesus regarding Donald Trump’s Presidential season, but the Lord was specific with me in not releasing this till after Donald Trump was elected.

So today I am releasing this encounter. My heart in releasing this encounter is to encourage you to continue to pray for Trump and your nation. Whether you see Trump’s election as a day of victory or mourning, we as God’s people across the world must continue to follow the instruction given to us in 1 Timothy 2:1-2:

“I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— 2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.”

For those of you who are feeling sad, discouraged, confused or fearful, I want to encourage you to keep holding onto JESUS! Keep holding onto God, He is good and His heart for the USA is to see her destiny manifested and healing and restoration come to the land. HE has GOOD PLANS!!!

I want to encourage you with what I felt the Lord say this morning:

“MY PEOPLE IN THE USA YOU NEED TO UNITE, STAND AND PRAY MORE THAN EVER IN THIS BRAND NEW DAY”

In these next few months, you may see great turbulence, uprising and shaking, but continue to stand and pray as there is revival and awakening being ushered in by His Spirit in this brand new day.

In many ways in the next few months, the enemy is going to attempt to DIVIDE even more, but the Lord is calling His people to stand together and be vigilant in prayer. Don’t lay down your swords now, keep them up high, for the breakthrough and the healing of the nation to manifest in power!

I had a dream a few days ago where I saw Joel 2:25 written over the nation of the USA in red letters. This is a day of restoration and recompense for the USA!

“I WILL MAKE DONALD TRUMP LIKE KING DAVID, A MAN AFTER MY OWN HEART!!”

So here is the encounter I had with Jesus two months ago.

In this encounter, I could see the throne with such clarity. I could feel the atmosphere of the throne room, such peace, hope and expectation of things greater than we could imagine. A hope and peace that defies the natural and the natural mind. There was SO MUCH LOVE!!!

As I was standing before the throne, Jesus was standing in front of me. We were looking at each other and I was standing on a long red carpet. Jesus was smiling at me and then He looked past me to the doors behind me that was the entrance to the throneroom and He said, “It is time to come in.”

I then heard footsteps, someone walking down the red carpet behind me, they walked past me and up to Jesus. I stood there watching as this person stood before the Lord.

Jesus bent down and picked up a crown and placed it on this person’s head and then placed a royal purple robe over them and Jesus said, “It is time for you to become a King on the earth.”

I started weeping so deeply feeling the strategy of heaven and God’s deep heart for this one and for the nation.

Jesus kept looking at them right in the eyes and He smiled and said “During your Presidential season, I will make you like King David, a man after my own heart.”

He then placed His hand on this person’s shoulder and said, “I will use you to UNIFY.”

The person I saw was Donald Trump!

More than ever right now, I believe we need to be praying for Donald Trump to have deeper encounters with Jesus. I believe we are to pray and agree with the plans God has for him and this nation and that the Spirit of God will make him a man after God’s own heart. That he would be crowned with wisdom and heavenly strategy in this season as he leads the nation and a great healing and awakening is ushered in. It’s time for VICTORY and TRIUMPH in the USA!

Hope is found in JESUS ALONE, not a man. It isn’t about Trump, it’s about Jesus and His Kingdom! Has God anointed Trump? Yes, I believe He has!

What God has planned is so much bigger than we could imagine (Ephesians 3:20). Now is a time to continue to trust Him even if there are times we don’t understand. He is GOOD! Life, breakthrough, resurrection power, restoration and recompense will come as the church unites in love, unity, honour of one another, mercy and prayer for one cause… to see JESUS GLORIFIED and His Kingdom extended in the destiny He has for the USA!

As an Australian who loves and honours you and your nation…. I’m with you!

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Brother Steven
November 21, 2016 12:57 AM

It’s hard for me to believe this, not because I want gloom and doom, but because all of the prophetic voices say too many things that cannot “all” be correct/right. It’s either one way or it’s another, or possible a “little” mix…..but one thing is for certain….the kind of things spoken here (I don’t want to speak confusion on anyone’s understanding) totally leaves out the strain of Judgment that our deeds and sins in America have amassed-regardless of who is president. It’s very hard for me to see how all of this could be so-in light of Donald’s current spiritual condition and in light of state of the world-and Israel. I want some “thus saith the Lord” words that we can look to, track and verify. Words like, I believe, I feel, are not what the Body of Christ needs right now………Now saying this about her word, but in general terms. (also speaking in generals terms) So if things don’t turn out the way it’s prophetically spoken, then not enough prayer went up. Does anyone else desire a direct “Thus saith the Lord” word?

November 21, 2016 6:39 AM

The fact is: the election was close because there were a whole lot of people who voted for a woman they knew was evil. There has not been a significant event of repentance. The gay agenda will continue–regardless of anything else that is “promised.” Yes, God will be glorified in His people–but He is holy and He must deal with the great sin of this nation. Sorry, I can’t see this. 🙁 I have tried, but I just can’t. I don’t see it as doom and gloom. If we are really living in the final days, there are some pretty dark days ahead–but a glorious kingdom in the end! Yes, we need to pray and BE ALERT to the great delusion! Blessings, brothers and sisters.

John Barry
John Barry
November 21, 2016 8:27 AM

Amen , Jeanne , I always ask myself , can GOD bless a sodomite nation .

Adam S.
November 21, 2016 9:04 AM

I believe God can. HOWEVER, His judgment upon that nation must come first.

In I Kings 14 (under king Rehoboam’s reign), Judah’s widespread idolatry brought about the appearance of the sodomites (v.24), who did according to “all the abominations” of which the Lord drove out the prior nations, before.

In the very next verse (25), Pharaoh Shishak invaded the nation and spoiled them.

All in all, in ended up taking two righteous reigns (king Asa & king Jehoshaphat) before the sodomites were completely driven out of Judah.

…perhaps, though enough Christian intercessory prayer, God can use President Trump in driving much of this perversion out of the U.S.A.

– – – – – – –

For those interested, here is a webpage of mine where I’ve cataloged together (with context) every verse in Scripture which involves homosexual practice.

John Barry
John Barry
November 21, 2016 9:11 AM

Adam S. I would agree except Trump has stated more than once he supports homosexual rights , which only ABBA could change . I am hopeful , but GOD is not a respecter of persons or Nations . He judges all equally .

November 21, 2016 4:06 PM

Yes, that’s the kicker.

Bob Adolph
November 21, 2016 3:18 PM

John, Trump has always been against the “politically correct” politics which includes gay rights tolerance. Give him time and he and the new Supreme Court justices will reverse even Roe vs. Wade. Trump’s choice of Steve Bannon of Briebart News speaks volumes. I pray for Trumps protection but don’t expect him to spend much more time on earth.

John Barry
John Barry
November 22, 2016 6:57 AM

I hope you are right Bob , however Obama the Evil has made many of the same political moves since 2012 such as purging our military Officers core of over 300 combat Officers & replacing them with political Officers , that Hitler & Stalin made to ensure their power . I do not believe the progressive , Marxist , Islamic party will give up power with out a fight they are so close in their mind to their communist paradise . If Trump is allowed to take office I will be shocked & joyful .

Jeanne Jorash
November 22, 2016 8:58 AM

arph
arph
February 13, 2017 10:08 PM

Heard that Trump became a Christian recently. Gay rights is a world-wide issue and we are powerless to change that. We are heading towards the end.

arph
arph
February 13, 2017 10:04 PM

Reason it was is because vast majority of black Christians vote Democrat in spite of Democrats support for abortion even partial-birth and gay rights/marriage. They never speak up when Christians are persecuted.

E Estenes
E Estenes
November 21, 2016 10:13 PM
I can’t prove it and only God knows for sure, but I believe that a huge amount of prayer went up and continues to go up, because the Christians in this nation finally are starting to wake up and realize how bad and sinful our nation is. I know that I feel like I am only one person and how can I change anything in our government because the stronghold on it is beyond anything one can imagine. It makes you feel very helpless to do anything. I have had this same thought in a conversation with one of my friends, she is Christian, and we both came to the same conclusion, that the only thing we could do was to pray to God for His mercy and forgiveness and to help us. The only thing that could really change anything in America was Divine Intervention. I have written letters to my Senators about certain subjects only to have it tossed back at me saying this is the way it is and it isn’t changing. Frustrating. I just wrote to my Representative about the hidden pedofiles in DC. Lets see what happens with that. So I try, but you just seem to go no where. So I just started praying and praying that God do something, because anything that I can think to do doesn’t work. I believe that somehow God has heard us and is giving us a reprieve and has sent someone who will have the power (God given power) to drain that ugly swamp. There is a lot of sinkholes in DC right now, and some of the garbage is getting sucked down the sinkholes, but I do not believe for one second that Satan isn’t going to go down without a BIG fight. So I am… Read more »
Lisa
November 22, 2016 4:22 PM

You are correct about the pedophilia ring. It is being exposed now. People in DC are panicking because it has come to light. I think it will be revealed soon. God is exposing evil in our country.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
November 23, 2016 8:54 PM

Ping Pong Pizza (sex with newborns who are later murdered)?

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
November 21, 2016 10:05 AM

Here’s one: “Collateral Damage” http://www.ignitedchurchlife.com

anna
anna
November 21, 2016 2:51 PM

AMEN; now Pastor Faircloth does hear from the Lord.

November 21, 2016 4:07 PM

Yep.

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
November 21, 2016 9:51 AM

Please remember that the people who voted for the Democrat platform are HIGHLY concentrated in the cities. Find a map of the last election and you will see that nearly the entire map is red (voted Republican) except for pinpoints of blue, mostly on the two coasts (voted Democrat). It is interesting that in many prophecies, they say the cities will fall. Dumitru Duduman’s vision, for instance, lists the places that God told him were Sodom and Gomorrah–and that they would burn (I believe it was all of Florida, all of California, all of the state of New York, and Las Vegas.) He said they would all burn. So I think about the very high concentrations of the supporters of those things that are completely opposed to the laws of God, and I wonder if the take-down of the cities where they are concentrated, as prophecied, might be the judgement. Of course, they will take the entire economy of our country down with them. But perhaps when we talk of “America” being judged, it might not look quite like what we think.

Country Girl
Country Girl
November 21, 2016 9:17 PM

Regarding the “blue” States of the election. I felt that was also a map for born -again Christians to see as “battlegrounds”:to take the Gospel, particularly to our youth! I sensed God was giving us a visual “Mission Field” map that we need to hold up in prayer and go into for the Harvest of Souls. Seeing the map at the conclusion of the election confirmed, to me, a message that I had heard at at a Celebration multi-church service by Special Guest Minister, Mario Murillo, on October 23, 2016. He had stated he has been called of the Lord to minister to the youth in areas of California, Chicago, and in the New York City area.

November 21, 2016 4:07 PM

But again, Trump is not going against the homosexuals.

A. Ayer
A. Ayer
November 21, 2016 7:09 PM

Others have said this, and I’d like to say it again here–we did not elect the church’s head pastor in this election. We elected the man who would be our WORLD leader–and it is up to the church to be the church. My own pastor said in a recent sermon that his son made an interesting observation. His son said his dad’s generation viewed America as Jerusalem. But the son’s generation views America as Babylon. I am excited about maybe 75% of the people Trump is placing in the top positions. It is better than the 0% the last very anti-God regime put into place over the last eight years.

Corrine
November 21, 2016 7:35 PM

Exactly!!

November 21, 2016 7:24 PM

So…the church could have been the church even under BO as well.

Lisa
November 22, 2016 4:24 PM

The church became complacent. Eight years of Obama and we are awake. Prepared for battle.

John Barry
John Barry
November 21, 2016 10:24 AM

A . Ayer , good point , I believe GOD is gathering those appointed to judgement to those cities and areas , where they will met their fate .

Antwon
Antwon
November 21, 2016 6:45 AM

I totally agree with you. I was raised that if it isn’t thus saith the lord. It should be question. God of Father is not the author of confusion.

Vicki
Vicki
November 21, 2016 1:49 PM

You must keep in mind, many of these words are dependent upon the remnant praying them in. Not all these things are written in stone or just grace. Some are heavily dependent upon intercessors praying them in. President Trump is not a savior, but he can create an atmosphere which will be advantageous for the revival/awakening America so desperately needs. This is what I pray for, as well as the protection he and his people need to achieve this atmosphere. Judgement stairsteps. God uses only what force is necessary to bring his people to repentance. He is not like an abusive police force that will come down like a ton of bricks if just a little or a little more would have brought justice.

November 21, 2016 4:12 PM

Repentance has always been the call of the day. There has always been that need. If the church had repented, we wouldn’t be this far gone. A Trump presidency has nothing to do with it. We HAVE had time. Repentance comes FIRST! Not the other way around. If we were truly giving God all that is due Him, no matter any wicked “laws,” we would still do rightly!

Brother Steven
November 21, 2016 10:24 PM

Hey Vicki, in principle I agree with you. The incense of Prayer that rises to God’s nostrils is a curious thing. The cumulative amount and affect and those prayers in line with His Will, definitely churn out a response from on High. I just wish that the ones delivered to us as Prophetic words which depend on intercessory prayer would say so in the body of the word. Otherwise, we are to pray and intercede over each one………..not knowing……..if it’s alterable or not…..again……this is a great mystery that only God alone is privy to….and man can only ponder.

Vicki
Vicki
November 22, 2016 12:30 PM

Often, in reading the words, I will get a tangent to pray. It is not always the direction instructed by the message. So it is a matter of listening to the Holy Spirit. Sometimes, we are to pray for the Kingdom work to be done through what the word says, sometimes, the word is a warning of what will come if the church doesn’t pray and seek the Lord…..think Nineveh. The Kingdom doesn’t come with “blueprints” Jesus never seemed to heal the same thing the same way twice. It’s our job to get so in tune with the Spirit of God we can hear the Shepherd’s voice and know how He wants us to respond to a given word. But if you read 2Kings 6, you see that the servant couldn’t see into the unseen realm until Elisha prayed for his eyes to be opened. Ask the Lord for your eyes to be opened. And don’t depend on the discernment of others for the interpretation, they will still have flesh and can be wrong.

Peggy A.
November 21, 2016 5:14 AM

Steven,
I agree. I am not speaking against anyone’s messages. It’s just that for myself, I feel led to be sober, vigilant, and prepared. We know that the Book of Revelation is unfolding now before our eyes and Scripture will be fulfilled.

In other words, I’m not doing a “happy dance” right now:

Bob Adolph
November 21, 2016 3:31 PM

Peggy, For sixty five years we have had the nuclear Damoclean Sword over our heads and since 2008 the second Sword of Damocles of the world debt crisis, not to mention the two North Korean satellites that fly over our country every day with an unknown payload. So to believe we are now entering a golden age of peace and prosperity is not easy to swallow. Their are anointed messages on both sides of the issue but let’s remember the Devil can appear as an angel of light. (Think of it, an angel of light)

Peggy A.
November 22, 2016 7:40 AM

Bob,
Very interesting about the North Korean satellites.
To be clear, I definitely do NOT believe their will be a golden age of peace and prosperity until Jesus Returns and sets up the 1,000 year reign. Agreed!

Bob Adolph
November 22, 2016 3:33 PM

PA, on a worldly level Trump is a royal straight flush but on a spiritual level he is a very dangerous bear trap. Upon listening to Pastor Gyu’s message I am reevaluating my own life. don’t want to be one of those with a “shabby house” in Heaven. I’m going for the mansion!

Lee
Lee
November 21, 2016 9:23 AM

How far into the book of Revelations do you think we are?

November 21, 2016 9:00 PM

Lee I believe we’re smack bang in the beginning of Chapter 6…the opening of the six seals. I’ve studied prophecy very intently for many years now…to the point of obsession. Chronologically, the first four seals must be opened first, then the implantation of the mark of the beast and seal 5 where God tells the souls in heaven that they must wait a while longer for more of their brothers and sisters to be martyred…then seal 6 and seal 7 opened during the ministry of the two witnesses. I believe the 7 trumpets will only start sounding during the testimony of the two witnesses. We’re in that short window between now the arrival of the two witnesses and the start of the 3.5 year tribulation and one world religion.

Lisa
November 22, 2016 4:27 PM

That’s what I believe, too, Natalie. Very certain Obama is the Antichrist. He is getting angier and angrier with each passing day. I believe we are MUCH closer than most believe. I also believe the US will be one of the nations that fight against the Antichrist.

November 22, 2016 11:23 PM

Lisa I’ve been watching anything Obama related very closely and I must say I find him a very strange man…really off putting. The way he was practically worshipping Hillary with his over the top excitement and giddiness like he knows something the general lay man doesn’t. Thing is we know their plan. God has and continues to show His people dreams and visions of what’s to come so ultimately we know their wicked schemes will not prevail over God’s plans because God is in control. Let us stay watchful and in prayer because things are about to get very interesting indeed. I’m still not hopeful that Trump will get sworn in as I don’t think Obama and his “squad” are quite done yet.

November 21, 2016 9:02 PM

So many weird typos my apologies Lee. I was meant to write that we are basically in that short window leading up to the arrival of Elijah and Moses.

November 21, 2016 9:00 PM

implementation* not implantation lol

Lee
Lee
November 21, 2016 9:36 PM

Thanks for you replay Natalie. When the witnesses arrive, that sure will be spectacular. But as far as already having 5 seals already broken, I’ve felt that these would be quite severe events and relatively easy to identify (in hindsight), and I don’t believe we’ve seen anything so severe, especially something like the “pale horse” of the 4th seal.

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

What event(s) would you attribute the 4th seal to?

November 22, 2016 10:04 AM

In response to your question, I think a close reading of seal 4 can lead one to deduce that it will be a sum total of the previous three seals. I do believe seals 2-4 will be somewhat simultaneous/concurrent as opposed to separate…for example nuclear warfare can lead to economic collapse which would lead to famine and death etc.

November 22, 2016 10:01 AM

Lee perhaps you misunderstood my comment. I wrote that we are in that period when the first few seals are about to be opened. I am not sure whether God has already opened some considering all the unrest and chaos in the world…there is already war, famine, death etc all over the world, however, I do believe that it will be very obvious when seal 2 is in motion because I think events will be on a scale unmatched from anything we’ve ever witnessed previously. I believe the 5th seal has both a historical and a present day application, considering that many people have died for their faith through the ages following the book of Revelation, however we know that many more will lose their lives for refusing to accept the mark of the beast, which is why I stated my opinion that seal 5 will take place when people are forced to accept the mark of the beast and the sanctions that will be imposed for refusal.

Lee
Lee
November 22, 2016 11:48 AM

Yes, I think this was the statement that caused my confusion. I thought you meant we were in the middle of breaking the 6th seal as opposed to you just referencing all seals. Thanks for the clarification. I’m always interests in others opinions of how current events are paving the way for the events written in Revelations.

November 22, 2016 11:15 PM

No problem at all Lee I’m glad I was ever to clarify my comments. I’m also really interested to know people’s take on the book of Revelation. It’s been like one of my key areas of biblical study for years and it’s just so thrilling to see prophecy being fulfilled so rapidly in these last of the last days lol. God bless you and keep you Lee!

November 22, 2016 11:16 PM

able* not ever…my fingers type way quicker than this phone permits haha!

Jeanne Jorash
November 21, 2016 4:55 AM

Bob Adolph
November 24, 2016 2:44 AM

The only “Thus saith the Lord” word you can fully trust is the Bible which is quite a lot when you consider 30% of the Bible is prophesy. Then you mix in current events and a little history and connect the dots the best you can and Z3ers agree on quite a lot. Most agree we are at or just over the threshold of the Book of Revelation which puts us in a small family of very wise, special people. Thank you Jesus. The big question now is, Will Donald Trump make it to the inauguration? This Trump phenomenon has been almost as exciting as the events of last Fall with the blood moons.

Stacey
Stacey
November 21, 2016 7:18 PM

Brother Steven, you said:
” I want some “thus saith the Lord” words that we can look to, track and verify. Words like, I believe, I feel, are not what the Body of Christ needs right now………Now saying this about her word, but in general terms. (also speaking in generals terms) So if things don’t turn out the way it’s prophetically spoken, then not enough prayer went up. Does anyone else desire a direct “Thus saith the Lord” word?”

Yes, I do.

Brother Steven
November 21, 2016 10:19 PM

Thanks for responding Stacey. In all my life, I’ve only been given one Prophetic word from the Lord……..that I can publicly and confidently say that it’s a “Thus saith the Lord” type word. I don’t want to appear self serving to the beloved visitors to the Z3 web page, but I’ll direct you to it any way, it’s on my web site. Just go to http://www.expounderministries.com or press onto my name here in Z3 “BrotherSteven” then push the blue and white tab for “A prophetic word given to me from God………and you can read the brief article. I also recorded a Radio Program about the experience and aired on Public Christian Radio……that program can be found on the same website listed here, but you need to push the blue and white tab of “Select A Sermon” dot com and choose program number #423………I recorded it during a thunderstorm….and a clap of thunder came onto the recording at a very unique time and was real-as I recorded it……it was not dubbed in…………..

Stacey
Stacey
November 22, 2016 7:22 PM

Thanks, Brother Steven. I’ll check it out. God bless!

Kara
Kara
November 21, 2016 4:42 PM

I am disturbed at all of the negative comments about Trump. He is a little baby Christian just being exposed to the power of God recently. I was not against abortion until years after I became a Christian and saw how horrible it is. I don’t think we should be so quick to judge. Trump is the president elect and needs everyone’s prayers…just my 2 cents.

Shelley
Shelley
November 21, 2016 4:45 PM

Kara, amen!

Brother Steven
November 21, 2016 10:31 PM

Spoken like a true compassionate female……..which is to your credit….., but I do not think he is a baby Christian……….Most Christians including myself, when we were first born again……..we were like a spinning top……..going about all over telling everyone about the Lord…….acting lively and full of pep and vinegar for the Lord, I do not see this type of reaction to a man who has had his way all his life and has just been freshly convicted of his sins…….and is now ashamed of his former life. That would be the reaction of a newly born again person…….and I just don’t see that coming from him……..If he were a new believer, I know he would have to remain dignified for appearance’s sake, but those in his inner circle and his wife and family would probably let that cat out of the bag if it were so………….just my opinion………

scoopie
scoopie
November 22, 2016 10:43 AM

Charisma News had two articles about a month ago; one was about Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty. He told about how he witnessed to Trump, gave him a simple gospel message. Trump was polite, thanked him. They didn’t pray for repentance/salvation. The other article was about a female evangelist, who, a week or so later, also gave Trump a simple salvation message. He responded the same as he did with PR. Both said his heart is ‘open’.

Many born again Christians are under the notion that he’s a baby Christian. As Steven says above, when you become born again, you can’t shut up about Jesus and run around testifying. So be praying for Trump to have the message travel from his head to his heart.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
November 21, 2016 1:20 AM

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj (when in an encounter in the council of heaven) saw Donald Trump there (noted on other z3news posts). Neville Johnson concurred with what Sadhu saw (he was also told “EXPOSURE”, things done in secret will be exposed). Nita Johnson likewise speaks of the Cyrus anointing.
Keep praying! Nita states that GOD would even have saved Bill Clinton (while he was in office) if the church had prayed (but most couldn’t stand him, and didn’t). The church has gone soft and distracted in the past, (even Donald Trump made that comment to pastors), we are in the fight of our lives. GOD wants to usher in revival, but we MUST continue to pray (and fast).

Country Girl
Country Girl
November 21, 2016 9:02 AM

Thank you Lana! Be Blessed for sharing this message!
And, to the Doubters, I am not reading this as a message of Peace and Prosperity! Quite the contrary! I am reading a message of Great Troubles Ahead that God will use to His Glory and bring Spiritual Revival to our country! I am reading a message to PRAY for God’s Glory to Arise, for Protection of President-Elect Trump and a Hunger to Grow in Him to seek God to lead this country for Restoration to Him (God Almighty)!

jerry rigg
November 21, 2016 1:48 AM

God bless you Lana. In an election this close, I especially believe God’s will was for Trump to become president. And yes, now is the time to be vigilant and pray for our country like never before. To those who would say….”is this a possible reality with Trump?” I would say, “with God all things are possible”, though I dont believe in hanging onto anyone’s coat tails in an idolatrous way.

Bob Adolph
November 21, 2016 3:44 PM

With all due respect, this message would have had much more credibility had it been published before the election.

November 21, 2016 4:22 PM

I cannot understand why we believe that more time, or a reprieve, is the thing that will turn us around. We HAVE had that! For years and years and years. Our gov’t is a reflection of our hearts as a nation. Again, I repeat: changing laws do NOT change the HEARTS of people. If they are bad laws, a righteous people will still do what is right. (They may suffer for it, even). Do we see that on a wide scale? Why have we forgotten or choose to ignore that Trump supports homosexuality?? I see no one addressing THAT. Do I WANT to suffer, NO. But the idea of God smiling at America REALLY REALLY bothers me. Please please please read the BOOK. Cyrus did not bring the nation to a place of repentance. That is not what happened. God did– through judgement and captivity! One more thing: do we seriously believe we are in the lady of the last days or not?
Rant over—for now.

jerry rigg
November 22, 2016 9:42 AM

God is a God of mercy, He is a God of the second chance, so is it so hard to believe we (the church) at least have been given another chance to unify and win the lost in our cities? Yes, America needs to repent, but maybe instead of hiding out from calamity we need to hit the streets and evangelize as if our lives depended upon it? As for Trump and his stand on homosexuality. Just think for a moment and imagine Pence officiating at a gay marriage in the White House, I tell you THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN! so cut the Trump team some slack on this issue. Evangelist Mario Murillo has an interesting blog on the election of Trump and how it relates to the church and America at mariomurillo.org.

November 22, 2016 4:20 PM

Uh…,SECOND chance? Jerry, He has been so patient. Why not give all the gov’t slack? Mr. Trump does not plan to investigate Hillary now. Not that that is the answer, but the red flags are going off. Things he said before are now not so important. Well, we shall see. Watch and pray. This is all talk for now.

November 21, 2016 4:24 PM

**last of the last days**!!

Stacey
Stacey
November 21, 2016 7:24 PM

Amen!

scoopie
scoopie
November 21, 2016 9:44 AM

I’m believing that we need to pray that Obama doesn’t decide to divide Israel as a way of solidifying his ‘legacy’. That alone would bring judgment on us.

jerry rigg
November 22, 2016 9:51 AM

Right on, many are watching and waiting for his “December Surprise” which hopefully will not spell America’s Demise!

Elizabeth Marie
Elizabeth Marie
November 21, 2016 9:31 AM

The LORD is the one who gives power to the ‘kings.’ It is by HIS divine hand who is elected. Though Trump has been ‘chosen,’ there will still be unrest and possible times of judgment. We must be praying, not only for our government, but for HOLY SPIRIT conversions and revival despite what is occurring around us.

Will judgment and persecution come to the U.S.? Well, it is already here (I believe that it started on 9/11). We must push back the darkness and evil through repentance, prayer and love.

“And He changes the times and the seasons;
He removes kings and raises up kings;
He gives wisdom to the wise
And knowledge to those who have understanding.” Daniel 2:21

Agostinho
Agostinho
November 21, 2016 2:40 AM

Thy Kingdom come,Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Amen!!!

Noura
Noura
November 22, 2016 11:33 AM
Not everyone who says they are a Christian will enter the Kingdom of heaven. I keep hearing Jesus’ words in my Spirit: “It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.” -Mark 10:25 and yes with God all things are possible, anyone can be saved but the mark of a true believer is in his or her life. People who live for power, money and fame are easy targets for the enemy. To be a true believer with someone like Trump’s kind of wealth would be very difficult because the spirit of mammon easily ensnares anyone who serves it. It is not easy to have great wealth without having part of your heart given to it unless you are given it by the Lord to continually give most of it away. I believe we are living in a time where there seems to be no difference (yet) between the sheep and the goats. Although I know that the Lord is beginning to separate the true believers from the false. As followers of Christ we need to be aware of this very reality of the “Church”. This is why judgement will start in God’s house (1 Pet. 4:17). Many are standing at podiums speaking words they do not even understand, leading the masses astray. Woe to these people for great is the Lord’s wrath on those who are leading others astray. When judgments fall it is in God’s sovereign mercy to give people another chance to repent. It is the taking away of idols and false gods, to reveal the state of the person’s heart and cause him or her to turn to Him. If, as some are saying, the Lord has raised Trump… Read more »
November 22, 2016 6:05 PM

Noura!!! I wish I could like your comment a thousand times over! Very well written comment one of the best I’ve read on this site! You’ve really captured the essence of what is really happening. God has and continues to sift the true believers from the false ones. He sees men’s hearts and separates the wicked from the humble. I will have to read your comment at least twice more to really take it all in and let it sink in my spirit and I would encourage others to do the same! Thank you very much and God bless you abundantly and keep you safe in these last days!

Lisa
November 22, 2016 4:38 PM

Reverends Jesse Jackson and Al Shartpon certainly come to mind when I think of the verse, “Not everyone who says to me Lord Lord will enter the kingdom of heaven.”

Lisa