Electroneum expected to announce new exchanges by January 11.

The 18-minute video shown below a provides helpful explanation of what’s coming next for Electroneum (ETN), a crypto currency based on block chain technology.

With hundreds of new crypto currencies offered in the past few years, Electroneum has been one of the most successful ICO’s (Initial Coin Offerings). Their rapid growth has created problems for the young company, such as locked accounts and transactional failures, which had to be fixed before they could continue their expansion plans. Electroneum is offering an alternative payment system, so it’s important to have it all working smoothly before expanding to new markets.

Currently, Electroneum is available only on one exchange, Cryptopia, but the owner of the Minting Coins YouTube channel believes Electroneum is now close to resolving their technical problems, which means new exchanges and new partnerships will be announced soon. He believes new exchanges will be announced by January 11, which might include major exchanges like Binance.com. The added exposure is expected to attract new investors, causing the price to move up.

The price moved up from a high of 8.8 cents on January 4 to 22.9 cents on January 6 (Source: Coinmarketcap.com), an increase of 14.7 cents. Since then the price dropped back down to a low of 15.4 cents yesterday, which was almost a perfect 50% retrace. The price is currently 16.9 cents.

The recent price surge confirms Jim Reeve’s interpretation of a vision I saw on December 24 showing a light gray rectangular box with two numbers in it. On the left side, I saw 7.5% and on the right side was 13 cents. Jim Reeve’s interpreted 7.5% to mean the price would move up in equal increments 7.5 times. The size of the increments was unknown at the time, but we now have the benefit of hindsight to know the price moved up about 13 cents, which is the number I saw on the right side.

When I saw the vision on December 24, the price ranged from 8.5 cents to 10.0 cents, so adding 13 cents would put the price in the range of 21.5 cents to 23 cents, so the recent high of 22.9 cents fits in that range. If this pattern continues, we could see Electroneum prices reaching the following levels:

• Level 1 – 21.5 to 23 cents
  • Level 2 – 34.5 to 36 cents
  • Level 3 – 47.5 to 49 cents
  • Level 4 -60.5 to 62 cents
  • Level 5 – 73.5 to 75 cents
  • Level 6 – 86.5 to 88 cents
  • Level 7 – 99.5 to $1.01
  • Level 7.5 – $1.06 to $1.07.5

For now, this is just a theory that might or might not hold up, but it gives us something to be watching in the days ahead. It does not negate any of the higher prices revealed to myself and others, such as $62.25, but might show how the price moves initially. Another interesting pattern to watch is the 50% retrace.

Thanks to Z3er Matt for sharing this video.

Rob Perrett
January 10, 2018 9:49 PM
Here is my short testimony of how merciful and good God is: End of 2016 I lost my job, and due to some failed investments and debt I started 2017 dead broke. In Jan 2017 I finally realised I needed to marry my ex-girlfriend so after she agreed to see me again, I took all the money from my first contract job and paid to travel and see her. In June we got engaged and planned a big wedding costing as much as big weddings do. God provided again, and again, and again almost every week over 2017. Each time he provided slightly differently, proving that we always need to trust Him and not man or a method. In December, 2 weeks before the wedding I had $2k but needed $3.5k. I hadn’t been investing much at all in 2017 due to needing everything day to day, however after reading through Z3, praying and praying about it, I invested in some coins mentioned here. Interestingly then 2 things happened. Over the next 2 weeks the value decreased by 30% which is NOT what I wanted to happen. However, God provided the entire $3.5k that we needed an entirely different way which meant that my investment remained untouched. In Asia most people give money at the wedding so we had budgeted for this, however disappointingly it fell short quite considerably. All bills were paid, but I left for my honeymoon with my credit card maxed out. As planned, we turned our phones off and enjoyed just over a week at a 5 star resort. When I got back I was overjoyed to see that my investment had increased significantly and now this week it continues to climb! The credit card can now be paid off, and we have enough money for… Read more »
EarsToHear
EarsToHear
January 10, 2018 10:03 PM

Rob, God bless you and your wife, may 2018 bring many wonderful blessings to you and your wife. God bless:)

January 11, 2018 11:14 PM

Congrats Rob
Blessings brother. Glad you were able to keep your tokens!

Lydia Hodge
January 9, 2018 12:58 PM

Hey Z3,
I haven’t posted in a while. I’ve been very busy working and with the holidays. I would just like to say that I’ve invested in Electroneum as well. I’ve never done anything like this before in my life and I have no idea what I’m doing but I really felt led to do it. I love Z3 but most of the time I go right past the posts on investing but the word Electroneum really stood out to me. I’ve always believed that God wanted me to invest in something ( I had a dream some years back and I was standing at a counter trading coins in for money) but nothing has really caught my attention until now. The Lord reminded me one night of a word I received as I woke up. I didn’t write the word down because I thought it was weird and it was just me. I can’t say for sure but I’m almost positive that word was Electroneum. At any rate I opened an account at Cryptopia and followed instructions given on Z3. I’ve also made a small profit and followed the steps to deposit it back into my bank account. I just wanted to make sure I could do it successfully. At any rate the Lord has had me focused on contentment in whatever situation I’m in for the past few years so I haven’t given a great deal of thought to my financial situation but I truly believe he has prompted me to invest. May God bless you all.

ChristineB
January 9, 2018 7:21 PM

Lydia, so wonderful to have you join us on this crypto train of investing and such an interesting dream you have shared with us!
Blessings

Byron
Byron
January 10, 2018 1:31 PM
Maybe I am looking at things wrong but, I am not trader of anything. I do not play the markets or buy with the intent of reinvesting. I have known plenty of people who tried day trading or speculating on lots of different things. The thing is there are people who speculate and trade on anything and everything on a daily basis. These guys are the ones who understand what it takes. Everyone should be very careful when getting into things that they do not normally do. Why do people raise cattle when being a livestock trader can make you more money? Because a: somebody has to do it, b: most people are not the kind to be traders. It is better to put your time in do the work and only put in what you are willing to lose. I will admit I bought some electroneum, but only an amount of money I am willing to never see again. I am not going to trade unless they go high. I don’t want to kid myself that I am something that I am not. I have never done anything with cryto’s and I am not very computer savvy, but it was easy and it works very fast and convenient.I understand there have been problems, but, many of them are also user faults. Out of curiosity I sat and watched the trading platform and studied the transactions volumes and times and was fascinated how people were using it so easily over other currencies. I am convinced that once it breaks out into other exchanges that many many more people are going to jump right in and start using it too. Yes that will affect the prices of others but that I do not care about. It really is idiot stick user… Read more »
January 11, 2018 10:47 AM

Crypto word
I was going through my journal and this is what I wrote on Dec 16, 2017

“ Bitcoin is going to crash, 2339 is Bitcoin, debts will be paid off before the crash”

Shalom

faith
faith
January 12, 2018 1:07 PM

Phanuel, the Lord told me the same thing – debts will be paid off before the crash. He gave me Feb. as a really good month for the cryptos. I sensed the middle of the month.

January 12, 2018 1:40 PM

Great confirmation Faith.
I think my vehicle to completely be debt free is Litecoin. Therefore any profits going into Litecoin.

Shalom

January 12, 2018 2:00 PM

Faith, so often we hear a month or day and assume it is that same year. How sure are you that it is this Feb. and not in 2019?

faith
faith
January 12, 2018 2:30 PM

Hi Marcio. I was also asking the Lord about my mortgage balance which He assured me would be paid off before the crash. As my crypto portfolio stands now, I am close to paying it off. One more good month of gains will get me there. That is why I believe it is this Feb. and not in ’19.

Rob Perrett
January 12, 2018 11:32 PM

I came across Z3 many years ago while praying about how to take my family out of debt and make us all financially secure (all while never leaving the mission field). It’s a mind battle, but I refuse to believe that one has to leave the mission field in order to become financially free. The last few years have had ups and downs, but I’ve learnt a heck of a lot and I believe that this year is the year myself and many others stop receiving from others and instead become the givers of finance. God always provides, but often He does so through other people. It was profound and prophetic when my wedding was paid for through prophetic revelation and not the gifts of others. I feel God saying to me, “this is a shift of season and model. Funding will come to you directly now and you’ll be able to fund others”.

Mikey H
Mikey H
January 13, 2018 1:27 AM

Amen, awesome Rob.

January 12, 2018 2:52 PM

I agree Faith
I can close my entire portfolio today and be completely debt free. However, the Lord wants me to hang in longer. So in essence that word is already fulfilled. But it’s not just about personal debt, It’s more about the harvest. We need funds to bring in the harvest.

Shalom

faith
faith
January 12, 2018 3:16 PM

Yes Phanuel. I too received the understanding the personal debt was like a small thing the Lord wanted to take care of soon because He wants the wealth that comes after that for souls. He also gave me Deut. 15:11. He truly holds the poor and needy close to His heart.

January 12, 2018 5:50 PM

Thanks Faith and Phanuel. Probably most here got into ETN because of the hope that ETN would go from 3 to 5 cents all the way past $60 and even past $100. That would really get the newbies out of debt. So I am very hopeful, with all the 11:11s I have seen, but am a little confused as to the “crash” being ETN at 3 to 5 cents, and/or BTC at $1995, or the final crash of multiple cryptos. Maybe the crypto market will rise enough to get some here out of debt and then others after the crash.

January 12, 2018 7:28 PM

Maybe after the “third wave,” when ETN is between 3 to 5 cents, is not the main crash of the crypto market, but just a large correction.

January 12, 2018 7:32 PM

Maybe after the “third wave,” when ETN is between 3 to 5 cents, this period is not the main crash…

ed h
January 12, 2018 8:13 PM

Phanuel,
That’s awesome. I too hit that level a few days ago. Praise God brother. I am still in awe of the serious gains. And like you and Faith I also believe that this is way more than personal debt , its way more than that. I also heard to hold and stay in because its not even close to show time.Actually I had to repent because my faith in this transfer was way below what has actually happened so far.

January 12, 2018 8:43 PM

Ed H
That’s great. I’m also going to get a Trezor to store the bulk of coins prior to the crash. The Lord informed me I would need one. To confirm this I received my first phishing email today from “myetherscan”.

Shalom

Rob Perrett
January 12, 2018 11:27 PM

Praise God Phanuel. We need so much funding for the harvest, but we also need the wisdom to handle it too. I’m thinking to strengthen my faith this year by studying wealth management to be better positioned to handle it when it comes.

michael c.
michael c.
January 13, 2018 3:24 AM

Hi Phanuel, In the context that you just mentioned to faith about the harvest can you explain your understanding about the 72 on Z3
who would help fund the harvest. Jesus sent out 72 disciples ….
this was sometime ago that you shared this. Thank you Phanuel!

January 13, 2018 1:44 PM

Hi Michael C
I think it is a symbolic number. The Joseph’s are being launched this year. It’s happening now.

Shalom

ed h
January 12, 2018 8:25 PM

Faith,
Praying that you will hit and exceed and blow that level through the roof.. This might sound nuts but I have upped my prayer levels. Was shooting way too low and God showed me that i need to go big. He is behind this and I’m praying for a pure heart and directions on how to manage it.I’m still holding onto your comment from about a year ago about being in school.

Rob Perrett
January 12, 2018 11:18 PM

Amen, big faith and big prayers! I believe I will buy my first house in cash this year. When we seek first His kingdom everything else we need is provided.

faith
faith
January 12, 2018 11:26 PM

Ed, thank you for your prayers! I can see the Lord has been giving you some wonderful revelation in the cryptos. You must be doing well in “school”!

Ed H
Ed H
January 12, 2018 10:11 PM

Faith,
When I was asking about Cob, I was shown 1 12 and 2 22. Was not sure if they were dates or numbers. Well 1 12 hit today and Cobinhood added more coins to their exchange.
2 22 I thought was a price point, but maybe its actually Feb 22. We will soon find out.

faith
faith
January 12, 2018 11:31 PM

I will be watching with you Ed to see which one it turns out to be. I thought it was pretty awesome the number of coins Cobinhood added today!

David
David
January 12, 2018 5:59 PM

Phanuel,
To the best of your knowledge and from the Lord, when is the stock market gonna go down, it just hit
All time highs today, it’s frustrating to see all time highs just about everyday. Thanks brother, greatly appreciate all you do. The Lord bless you.

January 12, 2018 7:47 PM

hi David,
I wrote a response to Corey recently. I think the stock market is going to tank with cryptos. I studied the chart and it is going above 2800. I have some dates I’m watching, March 13 and March 26. Based on the chart and the prophetic …I think 3 floors correlates with the daily chart graph intervals ( 2600, 2700, 2800). The bottom floor is support level 2508-2510. I recall the dream in which I found the FAZ door. The blessing now is using some crypto profits to buy FAZ.

shalom

John Smith
January 13, 2018 2:10 PM

Nice trading Mr. P. I think we’re topping on stocks and see our first drop in January. “As January goes, so goes the year”. I think 2018 is going to be a bear market, so January may set the tone… I think you see it….. Yeh, good time to get back into FAZ. I picked up some Feb 13 & 14 calls and March 18/19 calls Thrus and Friday and have been focusing on the coming decline rather than Cryptos for now. Look forward to getting into some Cryptos after the first move down on stocks. Long term, I see a huge exodus move out of stocks, bonds, and treasuries and it has to go somewhere, so likely Cryptos will get a big share send them expodentially higher as the USD starts is death move down… Best to you…

Philip - Sydney
Philip - Sydney
January 13, 2018 5:19 PM

God blessing John,
Hope you do well,
PhiI

John Smith
January 13, 2018 7:20 PM

Same to you Philip-Sydney. I think some very exciting times are in store for those here remaining engaged and diligent. Best.

January 13, 2018 4:07 PM

Yes Mr J.S
It’s coming…. your patience will be greatly rewarded.

Blessings to you !

Joe
Joe
January 12, 2018 9:33 PM

Hi Phanuel, The only ways the markets will tank is by Dollar index going down,coupled with Bonds carnage,10 yr and 2 yr shooting over all recistence levels. Then QE becomes ineffective and Fed forced to raise interests. Other scenario some major calamity.

David
David
January 12, 2018 8:46 PM

Thanks Phanuel for the response brother.

taj
taj
January 13, 2018 9:43 AM

P, Shalom. We are basically at the 2800 mark; I’m thinking the 300 plus drop many saw starts from 2800; many were early on the time line, me included. The thought that both equity and crypto together rings true to me.God Bless. taj

January 13, 2018 1:30 PM

Taj, the fact that so much money is flowing into the crypto market, that the exchanges are overloaded, indicates that investors are pulling money out from somewhere else, like the stock market, as I did.

Corey
Corey
January 13, 2018 10:04 AM

Phanuel, do you plan on selling your crypto holdings, as soon as BTC, VERI, etc. top out in price, in order to lock in your gains, and then buy them back at lower prices after the market has crashed? Thanks.

January 13, 2018 1:26 PM

Corey
I bet the exchanges go down (always happens). The prices of cryptos will drop considerably but most people wont be able to get the cheap prices and actually run a high risk of being caught out. So I’m going to store a good bulk in my Trezor— the extra tokens after profits and complete debt repayment. This was the advantage of getting into VERI, PPT, COB, &XLR very early.

Shalom

January 13, 2018 1:48 PM

Phanuel, if the exchanges go down, then when they come back the investors will panic sell and prices will drop. This may be the opportunity to buy ETN at the bottom. So exchanges going down after Jan. 30 is actually a good thing for those who trust God.

darrell
darrell
January 11, 2018 8:59 PM

would bitcoin be a buy at that price?

Christopher Harris
January 10, 2018 10:40 PM
Hi everyone, just wanted to bring up two dreams I had this morning. The first was that I was with my friend and we were looking at the Cryptopia trading screen and we had apportioned half of our ETN investment (I was all in with ETN) to urgently try to buy the coin Stellar Lumens (XLM). I knew the name and the abbreviation XLM in the dream and I was clicking through Cryptopia urgently looking for it to try to buy it. When I woke up I checked and realised Cryptopia doesn’t have it. This is a coin I have seen on the top 10 but have never clicked on it or looked at it, I didn’t even know what it was about (but I remembered the name and abbreviation in my dream exactly). Anyway the dream was that basically I was trying to move half of my ETN investment into Stellar XLM as soon as I could as I felt I had knowledge the coin was about to go up a lot. This was the first dream. Fairly straight forward seeming. Before I say the second dream I had prayed before sleeping regarding to know when to sell my coins before the coming crash (since I believe the numbers James and others saw will be fulfilled of low ETN prices), and that night after the first dream I received words or knowledge that the crash will be between January 30 and the end of February (I wrote it down on a book when I got up as January 30 to February 30, but Feb doesn’t have 30 days, just mentioning). I don’t believe this is the crypto meltdown/end of crypto seeming crash that Christine was shown, but a big market crash/correction with potentially the low ETN and Bitcoin numbers… Read more »
Christopher Harris
January 10, 2018 10:44 PM

To add I purchased the XLM on https://www.okex.com. They apparently don’t allow US customers and certain other countries to register but I was able to from Australia (they did not require verification other than phone/email).

If you already have a Bittrex/Binance/Poloniex exchange membership you can buy XLM from there (I did not have one, I signed up to Poloniex but still being verified and the other two aren’t accepting registrations).

So in using Okex I sent Litecoin there directly, was confirmed very quickly, sold this into BTC, then using BTC I bought Steller Lumens XLM.

Just a note when signing up on Okex you use your phone number to login with your password.

Please look into these things and seek the Lord for guidance and confirmation. I felt led to share. May God bless you.

Sonia
Sonia
January 11, 2018 6:51 AM

Just a little note on XLM:
You can also buy XLM with Ether on Binance

Sonia
Sonia
January 11, 2018 6:47 AM

Thanks Christopher for sharing !
FYI Maria from IWI posted on Z3 a few weeks ago and stated that XLM will go to the moon. Yesterday afternoon I sold my EOS with nice profits and invested some profits in XLM.
Thanks for the confirmation.
Blessings !

Joel
January 11, 2018 7:33 PM

A couple of weeks ago XLM was $0.04 and $0.09 so by many peoples defintion this has already “Mooned”. Do we have any indication on how much higher it will go? Thanks

Julz
Julz
January 11, 2018 7:56 PM

Hi Joel, that is true for many of these coins, LTC used to be pennies ETN was 1c when it was getting started. It’s rare to get in on the ground floor like we did with COB and XLR.
I believe God’s prophetic guidance falls on coins that have a long term successful future but they may fall in the short term.
This is more valuable to me than price targets which may arrive in 1 week or 2 years or not at all if they we’re misinterpreted. Easy to lose out waiting for a price or selling at a price target which may have been misinterpreted or may be for years out into future…

MOSES
MOSES
January 11, 2018 8:19 PM

These words from Julz are so important and they are jewels. This is something I wanted to say but I could not say it better than Julz said it. I will repeat his words again but change just a few words to make it clearer (I hope you do not mind a small editing of them Julz), and I quote Julz along with some hopefully improved editing to make his word from the Lord clearer I believe: “I believe God’s prophetic guidance is given for coins that have a long term successful future. But these revelation coins may fall in price in the short term. Revelation coin guidance is more valuable to me than attempted revelation price targets which may arrive in 1 week or 2 years or not at all if they we’re misinterpreted price targets. It is easy to lose out waiting for a price or selling at a price target which may have been misinterpreted or may be for years out into future…” I suggest that everyone make a sign of these words and put it in front of you when you visit this website. It can save you from making huge mistakes.

MOSES – Plunder Egypt Wealth Transfer Artist

Julz
Julz
January 11, 2018 11:27 PM

Thank you for the kind words Moses.

I’ve made mistakes like others I’m sure chasing price targets. For me it’s also had a tendency to glue me to the screens and rob me other life activities. The final result has nearly always been worse than just investing faithfully and then having patience.

Nice to see XLM taking off today, up 40% so far in an otherwise weak market.

Julz
Julz
January 11, 2018 12:41 AM

Thanks Chris, my son and I both received guidance on XLM yesterday. I also bought some.

Cornelius
Cornelius
January 11, 2018 12:20 AM

Thanks Christopher. I’ve heard on canoe telegram that Binance is much better than Poloniex. Also the logo for Lumens is a rocket

john_nz
john_nz
January 12, 2018 5:33 PM

Hi Christopher – another Z3er (Michelle Renee) – posted this:
QUOTE – A few weeks ago when I was contemplating investing in Electroneum, I heard “Shevat” in the middle of the night. I don’t know for certain that this Hebrew month of January/February (January 17th-February 15th this year) is connected to Electronium, but I think that there’s a good possibility it is as I had been thinking about Electroneum at the time…ENDQUOTE – Think this timeframe (January 17th-February 15th) overlaps with yours (January 30 to the end of February) – will have to watch – perhaps what Michelle was seeing was the optimal timeframe and discussed optimal price (0.03 – 0.05) to get into ETN

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
January 10, 2018 11:06 PM

Thank you for the post Christopher. I have been praying asking The Lord where the big drop to .03-.05 cents fits in. My concern, is that if people are waiting for the .03-.05 cents drop, they may miss the big move up, is it possible that the 0.03 cent move down, is the final drop for ETN and other cryptos? I’m hoping the low .03 cent move down, is our best entry point for the big move up to $62 and above. I don’t know, praying The Lord will show us all. God bless you.

Cornelius
Cornelius
January 11, 2018 4:46 AM

God said listen to the experts. One thing all experts say is don’t try and time a market to perfection, but average in..

Christopher Harris
January 10, 2018 11:42 PM

Thank you EarsToHear, I was praying about the crash last night (about when to sell) and low of ETN myself, and received this timing from the Lord last night. For me, given my wave dream was a third wave rearing up very high then crashing and me and others fishing from the bottom meaning ETN prices I still feel like it will crash (I assume to 0.03 to 0.05 to fulfill James’ and others dreams) before the major moves towards $62. In the mean time it could go up past 33, 51 (I saw 51) and 66 cents, really I am not sure.

My interpretations could be wrong. These are the interpretations of my dreams I am giving. I am moving based on the dreams I have received and my view of them.

I hope the Lord will confirm the likely approach to take through others, so I was led to share and hopefully there may be additional confirmations in the coming days. I still believe holding your coins in ETN, even through the crash or whatever is fine and adding when the price is low if finances are available is a good safe choice, since the coin will be doing very well in the future.

God bless.

Christopher.

Christopher Harris
January 10, 2018 11:50 PM

And yes you are right, selling your coins anticipating a crash may lead you to miss out on the gains or the timing could be off on the crash entirely and you could lose out big. Please seek the Lord for guidance and know that trading your coins carries risk!

Christopher Harris
January 11, 2018 12:02 AM
MOSES
MOSES
January 11, 2018 4:07 PM

Such news is also not good news for the other coins as well, yet we have people selling their BTC for LTC in anticipation of the crash. I am glad that most of the COB team are in Taiwan while the COB company has it’s jurisdiction in the Cayman Islands. Some real freedom structuring there.

MOSES – Let My People Go !!!

William
William
January 11, 2018 2:30 AM

Suppose we sell at 66c , which coin should we sell into?

Christopher Harris
January 11, 2018 7:13 AM

Dear William, for me if the Litecoin market on Cryptopia comes back up I’ll sell into LTC then move this to my other exchange and sell into AUD. Otherwise I’ll sell into USDT and then buy Litecoin and send to my exchange and change into AUD (or whatever currency). When I’m ready to buy back in I’ll buy Litecoin and then ETN (I may wait in LTC to see if it recovers the best).

This is just the approach I am taking with trying to sell before what I believe is a coming crash (with the 3-5 cent prices James saw being fulfilled). But this is very risky, please be warned about selling your coins as it could be at the wrong time and cause you loss! My approach is based on interpretation and not for everybody. Please seek the Lord for guidance about these things. I could be wrong completely.

Dear Cornelius you are very right. I’m not trying to get the very top myself, but just be out at a decent level before the crash I believe is coming, awaiting to buy back in with fiat.

Will see how it goes, I’m just letting people know what I am doing and the interpretation of the dreams I have received. It may not be the best approach, and I’ll say again, holding your coins for the long haul is a safe strategy. May God bless you.

Christopher Harris
January 11, 2018 7:22 AM

Also William 66 cents is something James saw and he saw the price coming down towards 33. I personally saw 51 cents and the price was moving up past this. We don’t know if the price will turn at 66 cents or not. So for me to determine when the 3rd wave is, is to see what the next big price movement in ETN looks like and if we are nearing Jan 30th. If the next movement we go to 33 cents and back down, and then up past 50 cents it may seem more like the third wave. These factors will determine when I personally sell. Again my approach may not be the best and I may not have it right. I want to make this clear since I am going by interpretation and I ask people to seek the Lord and confirmation. May God bless you.

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
January 11, 2018 12:26 AM

Thank you Christopher, I agree, I believe that when the 3rd huge wave comes crashing down, that is when ETN will be at the low .03-.05 cent range, and that super blue blood moon on January 31st is very significant, no doubt.
Thanks again for posting. God bless you.

January 9, 2018 10:07 AM

COB update
Just wanted to point out that the COB exchange hasn’t done anything meaningful yet … it’s not even a fully functional exchange….,yet it’s value is already $2. Believe it or not $2 is still very cheap.. Truly a nice gift from our Father. Please remember to be thankful to our Lord and give Him praise. Please take some profits, because it’s going to drop prior to the next cycle. I took like 10-20 % profit. 2018 is indeed the wealth transfer year.

Shalom

Ed H
Ed H
January 9, 2018 2:47 PM

Phanuel,
What’s happening with Cob right now is very similar to my fish falling out of the sky dream. Gets even better because COB is a fish. Praise the Lord.

January 9, 2018 6:53 PM

yes Ed H
honestly, I think it is heading to triple digits long term…that would fulfill the dream of 10,000-100,000 tokens making people millionaires (only 2 to 3 ETH). Take profits but hold onto the bulk of your COB even during the crash.

shalom

ChristineB
January 9, 2018 7:17 PM

Hey Phanuel, wise thoughts re. keeping the bulk of COB, even during the crash. My husband’s dream clearly communicated COB @ $58 (& we were celebrating😁), so possibly a marker for partial profit taking on its way to triple digits long-term (post-crash).

Blessings

January 9, 2018 8:00 PM

Amen Corrine B
during the ICO 2 ETH was about 10,000 COB (3ETH was 15,000COB)
10,000 COB x $100 = $1,000,000
also the ICO was open for 40 days
also the only ICO I know that traded on ether delta during the ICO thus allowing US citizens to buy from etherdelta.

blessings!

Jordan
Jordan
January 10, 2018 1:49 AM

Hey Phanuel, if we haven’t got onto COB, should be buy in at the crash?

Blessings!

Ed H
Ed H
January 10, 2018 8:51 AM

Jordan,
Yes buy on the dips. The late buyers on Cob will panic and sell. It happens to all of these cryptos.
Weak hands sell, strong hands buy. Last retrace was 75% from ATH to the low. Took only 5 days.
This time could be similar , it’s just a reference point.
Even though its hard not to buy right now don’t do it. What’s going on now is FOMO, fear of missing out, yes it could still go higher but they will be left holding the bag when the early investors start selling. When the dust settles we will have our next support level. Lance posted about 50 -70 cents. If i do the math his dream lines up very nicely with my points of .55 – .90 it all depends on the highs and the lows. So .70 could end up as the support. So you can buy now and lose half or wait and buy 2x more. Happens all the time.
TRX hit .26 on 1/5 and now is at .10. .
weak hands bought that day, but the strong hands sold. Now the strong hands buy back in again., and the weak hands are down 67%. while the strong hands are up 300%.
Happens all the time.

January 10, 2018 9:41 AM

Hi Jordan,
I 100% agree with ED H. Never chase a rally..always wait for the dips. Always sell during a rally….its counterintuitive.

shalom

Stu
Stu
January 9, 2018 3:05 PM

Hi Ed H,
Please summarise or give us the link to your dream
I must have missed it

Ed H
Ed H
January 9, 2018 4:01 PM

stu,
I was with a group of people , there were some from Z3, I know this for sure because I was with one that I know on here. A sudden storm came and then fish started falling out of the sky. At first they were small and then started to increase in size. Some of them were huge . Most of the fish we were able to grab, but some got away.

This dream was a serious blessing and encouagement. We all had more fish then we could even carry. I had a dream about Cobinhood before I even knew there was a Cobinhood. I’m 100% convinced that Cob is going to bless so many on here.

BTW don’t go all in on Cob. Diversifying is the only way to keep our accounts stable.

Stu
Stu
January 10, 2018 12:52 AM

Fantastic dream!
Thank you.

MOSES
MOSES
January 9, 2018 8:01 PM

$2 ? I wish it would reflect that on the Cobinhood exchange? Every 50 COB on there was only worth $30 today.

January 9, 2018 8:20 PM

MOSES
don’t sell for USD…sell for ETH on COB exchange.

Jemba
Jemba
January 10, 2018 3:24 PM

Can’t OVER EMPHASIZE to never sell COB for dollars on Cobinhood exchange like Phanuel said. The price is like 30% of its market value because they do not want to liquidate dollars. But if you want to cash out cob, cobinhood exchange will give you fair market price for cob when you purchase bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin or whatever coin your exchange(Gemini, Coinbase, etc) that is linked to your bank account accepts. By the way Cobinhood gives you way better rates for selling cob than etherdelta. For example, cob is $1.47 right now on coinmarketcap. Yet etherdelta will only give you $1.15 for your cob.

Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
January 9, 2018 5:27 PM

Phanuel what will be a good entry point to go in at (COB)? Hopefully this wire will go through tomorrow.

God BLESS

January 9, 2018 6:29 PM

Hi Todd,
I’m thinking 0.70 to 0.90 cents…but need to see the Top and first wave down.

Ali
Ali
January 9, 2018 3:35 PM

How do you go about getting cob? And what price do you think it’ll drop to as well as raise up to?

January 9, 2018 6:57 PM

Ali
try the COB exchange….wait for a pull back….will keep z3 updated.

Johnathan
Johnathan
January 9, 2018 3:18 PM

Phanuel, it’s incredible how fast these cryptos can go up! I was thinking about taking some profits from COB when it spiked up last night, but I think I need ETH to do any trades or even to send them out of the wallet. Perhaps I could exchange some COB for a very small amount of ETH with you?

January 9, 2018 6:26 PM

Hi Johnathan,
sent you a little for gas.

shalom

Johnathan
Johnathan
January 9, 2018 7:21 PM

Thank you, Phanuel. By the way, I had a dream about COB a couple nights ago. I saw a graph of it. It was going up and I saw 0.96, then it fell very steeply and at the bottom I saw 0.27, then it reversed back up and was almost back to the top before the dream ended. Not entirely sure of the meaning. Maybe it gets down to 27 cents on the next down move, although that seems really low, or maybe the numbers represent percentages of a future move. The move seemed very large in the dream.

January 9, 2018 8:11 PM

your welcome Jonathan.
thanks for sharing your dream….the good news is even if it drops to .27 cents it will still be 5 x the ICO price. God is good. This is after taking all those profits.

shalom

Johnathan
Johnathan
January 10, 2018 7:36 PM

Phanuel, I’ve been busy trying to learn how to buy/sell/transfer cryptos and I made a couple mistakes so far. I was going to sell some COB in exchange for some ETH on Etherdelta to make sure I know how to do it when the time comes to sell COB. I got COB deposited fine, but when I tried to place a COB sell order, an error message came up saying that I need at least 0.01 ETH in my wallet in order to cover any transaction fees. I only have 0.008 because I transferred some ETH onto Etherdelta (not sure I needed to do that) and so I can’t get anything off the exchange. I hoped I wouldn’t have to ask again, but if you are willing to give something like 0.01 ETH, I would be grateful. Hopefully this will be the last time.

January 10, 2018 10:58 PM

Hi Jonathan
Sending some more ETH gas

Shalom

Johnathan
Johnathan
January 11, 2018 8:49 PM

Thanks again, Phanuel. That fixed it. I’m understanding a lot more about how to navigate the crypto world and it’s becoming a much more smooth process for me. God bless.

January 11, 2018 11:17 PM

Good news Jonathan.
Welcome aboard.

Blessings!

Steve
January 9, 2018 7:53 PM

Hi all, I have been following for years but never comment.
This scripture caught my attention about diversification.
Ecclesiastes 11:6
Sow your seed in the morning, and at evening let your hands not be idle, for you do not know which will succeed, whether this or that, or whether both will do equally well.
Got 3000 ETN (775 Mined). I Also have (Got stuck with) 236 000 PAC on Cryptopia, was trying to ride it for more ETN which worked well till it froze the LTC/PAC (a little warning maybe?). Finally sold my Faz for Silver this year. Something about too many bank fees associated with Faz borrowing that didn’t sit well with me. Can’t believe I held for so long but Crypto is at least more fun and with greater potential.
I also have a goal to get rid of debt and I wish you all the best for 2018!
Shalom

Steve
January 11, 2018 4:01 PM

I’d like to thank the Z3 team. Before any mention of electroneum I had signed up for kraken but could never get my files to load to get approved so never got into cryptos. In the last couple weeks, I opened a coinbase account, a cryptopia account, a couple more potential electroneum exchanges as well. Im trying to sign up to places I can sell since the coinbase sell option for Canada is only there sometimes. An option I did encounter is that apmex.com will take bitcoin. So ETN to Bitcoin to Gold will be a possible option. Thanks again for the encouragement and the step by step process to get ETN. I feel so blessed since it almost impossible to get ETN now with cryptopia no longer accepting new registrations. It should really go up when it is approved on other exchanges. 4300+ ETN and rising.

Jerry
January 8, 2018 6:55 PM

This isn’t related to Electroneum, but something that happened to me today that is worth sharing…
I decided to drive to Walmart today to buy some more organic raspberry’s. When I arrived at the parking lot to park my car, I saw an elderly couple passing by. I glanced down at my steering wheel to secure a lock and when I looked back up, the elderly man was approaching my car with a piece of paper in his hand. I thought he might need some directions or something so, I opened the window. He showed me the paper that turned out to be a car sticker that read “Christ or hell your choice.” I asked the elderly man if he had seen my front car plate which reads, Jesus with the fish emblem surrounding His name, and he said “yes, I’ll see you in heaven” and I replied, “God Bless You, sir,” I immediately added that sticker to the rear of my car. Praise Jesus!

Christine Beadsworth
January 11, 2018 1:44 AM

Further Updates On LTC Basemarkets
I understand that while this may not be the update many people want to hear, it at least will hopefully provide everyone with a clear understanding of the path forward.

Cryptopia will be standing up new sister sites such as ltc.cryptopia.co.nz to handle base markets dedicated to LTC on their own trade engine and database to allow them to continue to trade, and allowing cryptopia.co.nz to resume registrations.

You will still need to transfer funds between the different sites to trade on each of them but this will be able to be handled instantly by Cryptopia in the background with atomic swaps, so you’ll still have the single Cryptopia account that you use on the different exchanges.

As such, we will be permanently closing the LTC basemarkets on cryptopia.co.nz

Users will have a month to cancel their open orders after which point the markets will be closed and your orders will be cancelled for you.

Further updates on the timeline for the new LTC exchange will be posted as they become available.

Published by: Hex @ 1/11/2018 12:11:38 AM

Christine Beadsworth
January 11, 2018 1:46 AM

for those who have purchased litecoin, I sense this delay in being able to use it to purchase Electroneum is actually a protection and way of holding back the litecoin store until the price of ETN is really low.

January 11, 2018 2:43 AM

Thanks Christine. Also, I don’t want to sell LTC at a loss to buy ETN. We have determined that the best entry for maximum gains is when ETN is at 3 to 5 cents. Before then, I will wait until LTC is significantly above my purchase price before I sell it for something else.

ed h
January 10, 2018 8:56 PM

Cobinhood was added to the Cob currency under markets on Coinmarketcap.That’s why the price just dropped.Good news is Cobinhood will get more users this way.Causing the price to go up.

MOSES
MOSES
January 11, 2018 4:01 PM

Ed: I saw COB at #78 out of 100 coins there yesterday or day before.

Go COB !!!

MOSES – Plunder Egypt Wealth Transfer Artist

Rob Perrett
January 10, 2018 9:22 PM

They are so unknown still that any news is good news! As a developer myself I have seen wisdom in their soft launch – working hard to get the bugs out before pushing hard with marketing again. End of Jan they are enabling more automation so I would expect them to start ramping up marketing in Feb

January 10, 2018 11:53 PM

I found out that the minimum order number to buy COB on Cobinhood exchange is 100, so plan ahead. Also, you need to get level 1 verification to withdraw anything out, but you can deposit all you want. 🙁

January 11, 2018 1:19 AM

By the way, trading XLR for BTC can be done on coinexchange.io. Coinexchange does not deal with fiat currency but there are no crypto limits for withdrawal! Good to know.

“At this stage on CoinExchange.io we don’t have a limit on the amount you are able to withdrawal. This may change in the future but for the time being there is no limit.”

Jemba
Jemba
January 11, 2018 3:33 AM

By the way Hitbtc also has no limits on withdrawal limits. This is directly from their website. “There are no limits on cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals. Trade happily! “

January 11, 2018 3:08 PM

Jemba, do you know if Hitbtc is available for Americans?

Jemba
Jemba
January 11, 2018 4:20 PM

Marcio, as Moses said, yes. But I was specifically referring to no limits on crypto withdrawal and not cash. If cash withdrawal is the end game, I believe z3ers are still trying to solve that puzzle. As far as cryptos trading on Hitbtc, your identification is not required so a person’s citizenship becomes irrelevant.

Rob Perrett
January 12, 2018 11:58 PM

Cash withdrawal depends on which country you’re withdrawing too. You guys could all just send it straight here to the mission field in Thailand. We have a great exchange with high withdrawal limits, primed for the harvest!!

MOSES
MOSES
January 11, 2018 3:58 PM

Hitbtc is definitely one Americans can sign up at.

MOSES – Let My People Go !!!

January 11, 2018 7:48 PM

Jemba and Moses, thanks. I want to load up in exchanges that don’t trap, or heavily restrict, cryptomoney withdrawal.