“Dress rehersal is coming to an end and it’s time to get this show on the road.”

Many prophetic confirmations of what God is doing in this season have come forth in recent weeks and two new ones are shared below, both posted on Facebook yesterday. The common theme is a shift in seasons, the end of a long season of testing and the start of a new season of activating and fulfilling our assignments.

Prophet Phyllis Ford posted the following word on her Facebook page about 12 hours ago. Phyllis is founder of Phyllis Ford Ministries.

“You are embarking upon a new path. Many of you during this time will find yourselves turning the page of your life, literally. This is a season to leave old experiences that tried to capture your mind/heart/spirit for much too long. The Lord is gently nudging you forward and reassuring you that mistakes that occurred in the past will not be revisited.

‘This is a new hour in your life, hold on by faith to Me,’ says the Lord. ‘For I am moving you forth, so let prayer be your compass.’

He will navigate you through trouble waters. Remember the words that He’s spoken to you in times past. Rise up and take on this new course. Fear is not an option. Press through gently stepping over into new things.

I heard Him say it on this wise, ‘Do not go over those old paths that have lingered in your mind much too long. Look up, I am providing a new way, it is approaching you right now. Don’t miss it. Can you see it in your mind’s eye? It’s there waiting for you. Don’t allow the trouble of your past to blur your vision. It’s coming towards you. And the possibilities that are contained within it are endless. Only believe.”

Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. (Isaiah 43:18-19 ESV)

Patti Finney Compton posted a similar word on her Facebook page. Patti is a descendant of Charles G. Finney, the famous leader of the second great awakening in the United States back in the 1800’s. She is also an ordained pastor and founder of Know Name Ministries.

“God saved the best for this grand finale and season. He is writing a new chapter in the story of your life, a journey worth living, for sure. Is it a long awaited love story waiting for you to embrace? Or is it a road filled with some twists and turns to move you more onto the frontlines, covered by His grace? Could it be a time where new doors of opportunity are waiting to be opened? Or is there new territory waiting to be discovered and explored like Joshua and Caleb? Or a new Mom, where something is being prepared to be birthed?
Whatever God has planned, we know we are about to embark on a brand new journey of our life.

Dress rehersal is coming to an end and it’s time to get this show on the road. For a changing of the guard is taking place and we’ve got to move with the move or settle for yesterday’s manna. Now, it’s time to close that last story of the other chapter in your life and time to open this new book, to see and envision the adventure God has for you and step on in.

You can’t begin a new chapter in your life without closing the other one in your life. Turning the pages of your life are easy for God. Like the wheel within the wheel, you turn when He turns and stop when He stops. He is rewriting all the scripts of your life story. God already knows the beginning to the end.

And I have to say, its going to be a grand finale, so step on in and see what’s waiting to be written on the pages of your life. You are in for a big surprise.”

These two messages are so similar, they even use the same metaphors. Phyllis Ford’s word identifies it as a time when we will turn the pages while Patti Finney Compton’s word urges us to close the old chapter in our life so we can begin the new one. Both words reveal we have a key part to play in what happens next. Phyllis Ford urges us to stop going over those old paths that have lingered too long while Pattie Finney Compton warns we must move with this move or settle for yesterday’s manna.

We are now in transition, so it’s time to be paying close attention to what God is leading us into because transition means changes are coming and most of us tend to resist any kind of changes because we prefer the known to the unknown. I believe one key to making a successful transition is relying totally on the leading of the Holy Spirit through the inner witness, tuning into what He is revealing, even when it contradicts what we hear with our physical ears and see with our physical eyes. Sometimes that means tuning out and turning off other voices so we can hear His voice more clearly. He will never lead us astray.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Francine
May 10, 2017 6:29 am

This is very comforting to me. This past January, the Lord led me to resign from my job with an effective leaving date as of June 2nd. I do not know what His plans are for me after this and I don’t even have the peace to apply for a new job. The desire of turning the page is very clear although it brings with it insecurity from time to time.
I believe that this new road implies a work of holiness in our heart (and repentance), by the Holy Spirit. When I read the letters of Paul, I am amazed at his courage and true worship of God (giving God praises all the time, even when in chains). Self contentedness is not seen in Paul.

We need to take time aside with the Lord. Paul Keith Davis said that in one vision, he saw Jesus going to prayer. For Jesus, His time of prayer was not a duty or burden but He was really looking forward to release himself to the father in prayer. Jesus is our model, we need to get this point. Grant us Lord to walk much closer to our God.

Amina Darden
Amina Darden
May 10, 2017 11:06 am

Francine my situation is similiar to yours and I thank you for posting this because it helps to encourage myself and others to know that we have to continuously trust in the Lord and His promises for our life.

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
May 10, 2017 1:33 am

I woke up just after midnight after I dreamed the latter rain was being poured out and I was very joyful as I saw that all three messages of the three angels of Revelation 14 were being given with power but especially the second. This is the third time in two months I’ve dreamed we’re close to the latter rain.

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
May 10, 2017 1:40 am

It’s interesting that Patti Finey Compton is directly connected to the Second Great Awakening. That revival took much of its inspiration from the first and second angel’s messages of Revelation 14. It was an important part of the dress rehearsal that is coming to a close and I we’re starting to see an even greater global awakening, a downpour of light and grace.

Ed H
Ed H
May 10, 2017 9:25 am

This post should remind us to learn and study the feast days of the Lord. They are fascinating and are dress rehersals for us all.

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
May 10, 2017 12:43 pm

I agree Ed. I’ve been greatly blessed studying them. They are an endless gold and diamond mine. The Lord’s next appointed time is Pentecost, only a few weeks away and I’m looking forward to a special blessing.

Grace
Grace
May 10, 2017 10:49 am

This is exactly what the Lord is doing with my husband and I. We will be moving (when I never expected we would) and changing up our ministry roles. Soon, probably in the next few months. In some respects, we have remarked that it feels like we are on a divine conveyer belt. The Lord is moving us where He wants us, and we just need to be ready to respond when He shows us to.

Grace
Grace
May 10, 2017 10:52 am

And I had a prophetic word spoken over me in February by a trusted source that the Lord was redirecting the river of our lives, giving me a new sphere of influence and that it would look like a wilderness, but the Lord would make watering places in it. Much like Isaiah 43, mentioned above!

Scott
Scott
May 10, 2017 9:36 am

What an encouraging word! I have been struggling to rid my soul of old desires. Prayer, confession, repentance…prayer, confession, repentance… prayer, confession, repentance & etc. Not fully there yet…but I have definitely felt the might of the Lord building in me as I struggle less and less.

B.Hansen
B.Hansen
May 10, 2017 4:26 pm

Scott, I too have gone through an intense self examination process. I will mention a few things that have helped me. They are my 3 R’s. Repent, rebuke, and resist.
I have come to learn we can be controlled by demonic influences. The Lord has shed the light on the enemy so I am better able to fight him. When I start doing a behavior that I know is not of God I will REPENT immediately, then REBUKE the spirit causing the behavior (for example, grumbling in my mind about a person that may have wronged me), and remove any power this spirit has over me, by the authority given to me as a son, or in my case, daughter of God. I will also recite Bible verses like, “I resist the devil and he WILL flee from me” or “greater is God who is in me, that he that is in the world.” (The Armor of God tells us the sword of the Spirit is the Word of God.) RESISTing the behavior is key. Don’t give in or submit to it. Whoever we submit to is our master. We can not serve two masters, so we better be sure we are not submitting to the demonic whispers in our heads. Last, but definitely not least, give it to God. Only He can set us free. Ask for continued help. He wants us to look to Him for all our needs. He is a loving Father.

Rowena O
Rowena O
May 10, 2017 6:15 pm

Thanks, B.Hansen. That was very helpful.

Scott
Scott
May 10, 2017 10:57 pm

Thanks B. Hansen. Its just an everyday struggle. I know I am under attack…but through prayer & repenting & rebuking…I am being strengthened and able to resist. I like to recite Psalm 23. I have also recently discovered the preaching of Max Manning…I tune in at 10 am everyday…he has the most calming and peace filled voice I have ever heard. He also preaches what you just stated…get closer to God & our Lord Jesus Christ. I had quite a confirmation in finding him…and I get to meet him next week…pretty excited at the opportunity to grow even more. Appreciate your post…God Bless!

Abby
Abby
May 11, 2017 8:08 pm

This came to me at the right time. I am recovering from one of the worst spiritual attacks in my life (though that doesn’t say a lot, I’ll be 15 on May 12th). Satan attacked a weak point that I didn’t even know existed. For about three days, my mind felt like a thin wire, jumpy, and being stretched and stretched. I was paranoid, and I didn’t know who to trust. My body and my spirit were tired. Then, the Holy Spirit nudged me, and I finally fought back. This is helping me to regain some of my inner peace, thank you for posting!

ChristineB
May 11, 2017 9:42 pm

Wow Abby…a young warrior for His Kingdom! God-strength and God-speed to you as the Father clothes you with His perfect peace and limitless love.

Abby
Abby
May 12, 2017 10:21 pm

Thanks, Christine and James! I’ve been feeling a lot better lately

Jay Gibson
Jay Gibson
May 11, 2017 5:53 am

Yes, my Father God Almighty.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 11, 2017 3:15 am
Paul
Paul
May 10, 2017 10:21 am

A very timely and comforting word. Repeatedly I have been kinda led to step out and speak the word…..and I am hesitating……fearful as I still seem to be linked to the the past season and feel unworthy and presumptuous.
Wonder how you guys do it…
Paul

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
May 10, 2017 7:44 am

James this is so awesome, God has shown me the same thing.

Jerrie
Jerrie
May 10, 2017 1:58 pm
Praise The Lord…This is such timely message and revelation. First l would like to share a bit of testimony what has been going on for me for almost three years …This is what this has me jumping and praising and yelling Hallelujah…Not physically …Lol cuz I’m texting and sitting to share this while it is flowing. Three years ago I started losing family most and a few friends. I recall at least 10.. What first began was my mother three years fighting beast cancer. Then she had a bleeding in her brain. It affected her like a stroke.. during period of the hospitalization , and after her coming home from the rehab. I went to stay with her. I was her caretaker. And anyone who has been one for one or both of their parents is so hard and very trying,. Because you have to shift roles from what you were always the child to your parents and then all of a sudden the child with in becomes responsible like a parent. A couple of weeks before my coming home to my place..I came down very ill…I have suffered this from three years ago 3-2014. I started suffering with fever ,pain , loss of appetite, loss of weight. I was 60 lbs heavier than I am currently. I just got to say the pain had been the hardest of it all. This pain has been so severe. I would have stabbing,burning,numbness,,pain that felt like my inside was tareing..It would be in the same area that would be from three months up to four. Then I’d think it was getting better ..And then wham!! I’d have on average about a week before it had hit again in another area. And would go through all these symptoms again but in another area.… Read more »
Jerrie
Jerrie
May 10, 2017 2:12 pm

So back to now…..These trials that I went through these last several years had also affected me spiritually….Because when you are in that much excruciating pain you begin to be too much in ourself…And my prayers became mostly about my suffering and my hopes and dreams demished.
Look I could of written a book…Actually though about it and joked at times that itt could be a never ending story. So I am so excited the Lord has revealed this to all of us. That we can close the. Last chapter. And start a new one in a new book. …
“Hallelujah”
AMEN!!!!

Tammy Larson
Tammy Larson
May 13, 2017 10:37 pm

God Bless You Jerrie ! May God comfort you and show you years of peace and kindness! Praise God for your attitude!