Prophetic Dream: Full False Flag

ObamaFalseFlagI had this dream in 2014.  I call it Full False Flag.

I heard, “Honey is coming”. Then I heard the words, “Full False Flag”, which I understood as disclosure of the mark of the beast, 666.

It juxtaposed two seemingly unrelated ideas; the sweetness of honey, which is revelation knowledge, with the bitterness of betrayal, symbolized as a false flag. Increased revelation is coming, sweet like honey, but it is revealing something bitter, the son of perdition and the mark of the beast. Mysteries that were sealed up until the time of the end are now being revealed, but what is being revealed is most unpleasant.

The honey speaks to me of the time in which the Lord pours out his spirit upon us. It is the sweetness of receiving from the Lord. Even so, it is like the scroll that is sweet to the taste and yet bitter in the belly because the increased revelation comes as we are entering the time of the disclosure of the mark of the beast, and the revelation of the man of sin. We know about the mark of the beast, but not so that we yet understand it. I believe the Lord is going to give knowledge and understanding concerning this.

A full false flag is an act deception, but the deception is being exposed by revelation. There is or will be a full and complete falsehood. It is going to be recognized and revealed for what it is. In other words, the false flag will be recognized, as will the mark of the beast.

False means there is deception, possibly a delusion. A flag is a sign of some sort. Possibly prior to the mark of the beast is an event that will compel people, so much so, that they will want the mark.

I heard the words, “Full False Flag.” Each word starts with the letter F, which is the 6th letter in the alphabet. So F reveals the number 6 and three F’s reveals the number 666. A false flag event is an act of betrayal, and the son of perdition is identified by his betrayal of Israel when he breaks his covenant after three and a half years. So the full false flag is connected with both the mark of the beast and the man of sin.

Honey is coming. Full false flag.

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. (Joel 2:28)

And I took the little book out of the angel’s hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. (Revelation 10:10)

And that no man might buy or sell, except he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (Revelation 13:17,18)

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming. (2 Thessalonians 2:8)

Author: Karen Sue

Karen Sue started out to become a master teacher in the Child Development field until one day a phone call came that changed all of that. It was a call for help that led her into advocacy for children and victims of violent crime. She believes that is where her education really started. It was during that time she cried out to Jesus Christ and was saved.

Later she worked in skilled nursing with a focus on gerontology. She then moved into dementia care and found her niche with opportunities to counsel and teach in the area of therapeutic activities and activities of daily living. Advocacy in both arenas led her to a closer relationship with the Lord.

She now devotes her time to intercessory prayer and Bible study, often led by dreams that both quicken her and direct her prayer life. Karen has opted not to share her last name.

Arizona
Arizona
January 4, 2016 10:32 PM
AMERICA IS ENDING,I would advise everyone to glue themselves to the LORD,so he’ll know who you are,YOUR ABOUT TO MEET HIM FACE TO FACE,and IT ain’t going to be pretty whats about to come on this GODLESS NATION,everyone thinks their a christian,BUT that ain’t what the LORD told me,HE SAID,80% of americans claim to be christians,HE said they aren’t,only 12% are,those he’ll take to heaven with him,THE REST are going to hell,Most support satan,and will take the mark of the beast,he said every christian in america will be attacked and killed by them,except his bride,who will be grabbed when the bombing starts,THERE will be a remnant,they will be taken to a refuge of protection,THEY’LL also be the only survivors of the destruction,and they will inhearit the restored earth,THOSE who are yet to be tested will go into hiding and the FEMA DEATH CAMPS,few will make it,but the ones in the fema death camps will have to stand by the LORD all the way to the end of their life,refusing the CHIP and THE MARK,yes it will be the cause of their death I know,BUT its because they just wouldn’t open their eyes in time,they weren’t ready,What’ll happen in the camps will be horrifing to anyone who has seen whats going to be happening,WOE to the children of those who took an OATH TO GOD,and did LIE to him,their children will be taken to other countries FOR SLAVES,and the treatment of them will be awful,THEY will curse their parents everyday till their death at the hands of their captures,I could give you guys a BLOW by BLOW tale of your future,but I’am sure not enough has happened to any of you yet to listen,but have no fear its coming….AND MY GOD whats going to happen in this unGODLY nation will be… Read more »
Deborah
Deborah
February 2, 2016 9:48 AM

I just came across all these comments…Arizona pls explain the 3 days of darkness & anointing oil..& who shall I have bless it? Thank you Deborah

Kris
Kris
September 11, 2015 9:16 AM

About 2 months ago, I had a vivid dream of troops para shooting down all over the DC metro area. I “knew” they were Russian troops. They caught the people living there completely by surprise. There was no where for the residents to run or hide. This was the emphasis of the dream. The “type” shown was an individual living in a DC condo who thought they “had it all” and suddenly they were overtaken by this event. In the natural, I really don’t understand how this could happen but, that is what I dreamed.

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
December 3, 2015 2:51 PM

Kris,

What your dream says to me if it were my dream is this. DC is the place of government, District of Columbia; a place of ‘giants’ so to speak if you consider the size of the governmental buildings, monuments, and statues: idols and idolatry. It is like a screen to view…with eyes to see…what is not readily in plane view. Many troops, representing other countries, as part of the UN are actually here doing training and drills. For what purpose? Because much of these agreements with other governments via UN we are left in a surprise position…with the government the backdrop. People of standing and those that want to live deliciously, think they have it all, but will be overtaken. If you take that idea and expand that to America, then you see that this country will be overtaken. Does that mean by foreign troops? Maybe. However, it does mean that this country has entertained false gods, and has been entertained by them, which is to say that this country is vulnerable outside of God’s protection, and the blood covering of Christ.

I call this dancing with the devil. Yes?

Linda Clay
August 5, 2015 8:45 PM

WOW, Karen. What stands out to me in your post is the 666 (which refers to “the beast” . . . the antichrist . . the man of perdition, that we now know as the individual currently occupying the White House). What the Holy Spirit highlighted to me (that had been there all along) is Revelation 13:3 (various translations); this “event” will be a delusion, a “false flag” an illustion. Notice the “as if it had” (NASB) . . . “as it were” (KJV) . . . “appeared to be” (Holman) .
New American Standard Bible
I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast;

King James Bible
And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
One of his heads appeared to be fatally wounded, but his fatal wound was healed. The whole earth was amazed and followed the beast.

August 5, 2015 10:16 PM

Wow is what I’m saying too because I just realized from your comment the whole head wound thing could be the false flag event that Karen saw. Wow!

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
December 10, 2015 1:00 PM
James, Linda! I recently had a dream, shared it, but did not get the entire meaning because I mistook a number, as an address, well, actually the number lives at an address. I was drifting off when I thought I heard a moth flying around my cheek. I swatted it what I thought it was, but I don’t have moths, haven’t seen one in years, so I drifted off to sleep. I then had a dream about something like the Moth Man. I have been seeing huge arch winged beings in the last several weeks. These are the dark ones being released, so the dream did not startle me, about a moth man entity. Within the dream, I recalled a dream someone told me about visiting his parents home and that a huge moth attacked him and tried to come upon him to land upon his shoulder (his left shoulder), but he swatted it away. He lived in W Virginia. So, in the dream it seems that I am also realizing little fragments of other things, including the letters MM, as in the manifestation of Moth Man, and such dark entities. I thought, what is this? I realized it was the number representative of 1313. Again, Revelation 13:13! Some time back I wrote about hearing that before. I think James and Linda commented on that. I knew this time it was also Revelation 13:13. I tried to find that post but could not. James told me where it was. This is important to me because 2 nights before I had a different dream that said an address and then 44. I have been asking the Lord to reveal the nature of a thing to me, and it is ironic that the number 44 comes forth. Mr O is the 44th,… Read more »
December 10, 2015 1:32 PM

Thanks for sharing that!

Debra Walker
August 9, 2015 12:54 PM

Karen, James, and Linda– Yes. Wow. We are so blessed by God’s grace that He does nothing without first revealing it to His prophets.

Linda Clay
August 6, 2015 8:47 PM

WOW again. I had chills when I read what you said about 1313, Karen. And WOW is right James.