Prophetic dream shows charred buildings in Boston, Massachusetts

On March 19, 2018, I dreamed I was standing in front of a building, which was now a shell, as it was completely hollowed out, and it was covered in black soot. The building looked charred by fire. I knew it had been bombed, as were the other buildings around me.

I turned around and saw a large bridge in the distance. At that precise moment, I knew I was in Boston, Massachusetts. A small group of people were standing on the bridge waiting to gain entrance past a gate on the bridge. Beyond the gate was a building of provision where people could find food and shelter.

I walked toward the bridge. When I reached it, I walked through the crowd. Everyone was dressed in black, ragged clothes, dirty and hungry. When I reached the gate, it was locked.

Then I heard, “You need to pour oil in the receptacle before the gate will open.”

I knew no one had any oil. I also knew they were waiting on me to pour in my oil, so I pulled out a small vile of oil from my pocket and poured it in the receptacle. Then, I looked up and saw tears streaming down the face of a small statue that I knew was Mary, the mother of Jesus.

Immediately, the gate opened and the people began walking through it going towards the building of provision. I heard someone say, “Hurry! You do not want to be outside when it becomes dark.”

I sensed the manifestation of evil will occur when darkness descends on the earth. I also sensed there would be massive physical attacks on humanity when the darkness arises, although I saw nothing in the dream that indicated this, it was more of a knowing that it will happen.

Interpretation:

The vile of oil is indicative of those who have a vibrant relationship with Holy Spirit. Those who do, will do great exploits in impossible situations. These “oil carriers” share similar characteristics with Mary, the mother of Jesus, such as: humility, being holy unto the Lord, patient, silently submissive, pure, faithful, highly favored, carrying God’s presence with them, they magnify Jesus, not themselves, and they have drank the cup of sorrow as Mary did when she stood by the cross and watched her son die for humanity.

Additional insights are welcome.

Ivette Ellis

Author: Ivette Ellis

Ivette, also known as Eve, is a prophetic scribe and author. In her role as a prophetic psalmist since 2005, and now as an aspiring harpist, she, like Elisha, hear’s “But now, bring me a harpist. And while the harpist played, the hand of the Lord came upon Elisha.” (2 Kings 3:15) Her website, songbirdscribe.com, is a place of healing and a resource for all who are seeking Jehovah God’s peace. She holds a Bachelor of Ministry degree from Safe Harbor Institute located in Georgia, and a Master of Social Work degree from The University of Alabama. Having overcome chronic grief, her book, Whisper to Us: Hope for Change and Recovery, is a resource for all who desire emotional and spiritual healing.

Jerry Sundberg Jr
March 22, 2018 1:27 AM
You saw the condition of the church, the charred remains of what was once beautiful buildings. Empty, charred, devoid of the beauty it once had as if they were destroyed by bombing, leaving on a shell, an empty reminder of what was once there. The many you saw are those who are looking for “spiritual sustenance” but because they did not walk by the Spirit, the must wait on those who do. Just as just a little faith can move mountains, so a little Spirit is needed to open the doors to God’s mercies and love, to make provision where no other provision can be found. By this dream, God is showing you were revival will begin. There is to be the latter rain outpouring of God’s Spirit in this country and this is why God has appointed Donald Trump as president. Trump will not be the catalyst for revival but is God’s tool to answer the many who prayed for revival for this nation. This is not to be the revival of this great nation but instead, a revival in the hearts of those who have been given stale bread and walk in unwashed clothing. The ragged clothing is self-righteousness that brings with it hunger and thirst as the righteousness of man cannot satisfy the weary souls nor give to them that which will sustain life. Just as Jesus is the door to eternal life and there is no other way to obtain life, so are those who belong to Him as they will use the little anointing they have to unlock spiritual provision to those who have lost their way but still stand waiting, hoping for a new day, a new beginning. Thank you for sharing this dream. It is a message of hope and assurance that it… Read more »
Martin
Martin
March 22, 2018 6:17 AM

I believe MAGA is misunderstood. It should be: Make America GODLY again. (Just as “Global Warming” is misspelled, it should be GLOBAL WARNING).

March 22, 2018 5:12 PM

I like those changes Martin.

Ivette
March 22, 2018 6:51 AM

Jerry,
Your last paragraph summarizes the dream very nicely. It was clear to me that those who will be waiting, will know who has oil/anointing of the Lord to share with them. Thank you.

Brother Steven
March 21, 2018 8:14 PM

‘This post is puzzling to me……….an enigma…….

Ivette
March 22, 2018 7:41 AM

Brother Steven,
Consider the devastation in the dream and how the key of hope for the people was the presence of Holy Spirit symbolized through a vile of oil.

Robin
Robin
March 22, 2018 9:42 PM

Odd that you had this dream. On Facebook just now I read a dream Mena Lee Grebin had that she had posted on March 20. In the dream she mentioned some kind of destruction that had taken place in Massachusetts — a future event — there was some kind of catastrophe in other places here in America, but Ms. Grebin said something really bad will happen in Massachusetts.

Ivette
March 23, 2018 7:20 AM

Yes, it is. I saw her post the morning, after, I had the dream. Considering the fact that I don’t use Facebook, or routinely read posts on most popular social media platforms, it’s definitely odd.

SandraM
SandraM
March 22, 2018 4:11 PM

Thank you Jesus and Ivette for that post. Ive seen charred building too recently and was unable to figure it out. I kept hearing War in regards to that dream but now i am reading through you another interpretation. Ive seen a bottle being overloaded by oil and that dream was brought back to my spirit when reading your post. These days, I can sensed on my spirit that we are at the verge of something big that will bring a complete shift to humanity. Those who were previously despised will be used mightily by God. Eyes have seen and ears never heard what is about to happen.

God bless you all.

Ivette
March 22, 2018 8:24 PM

Hi Sandra,

Agreed…..😊

Siddy
Siddy
March 22, 2018 9:31 AM

(quick editorial comment: it’s “vial” of oil, not “vile.” Similar spelling, but drastically different meanings!)

Ivette
March 22, 2018 8:14 PM

Elizabeth Davis
March 23, 2018 2:35 PM

Oh my, just read Trump signed the taxpayer funding bill giving 500K to Planned Parenthood. Dear Jesus, have mercy!!!

Bob F.
Bob F.
March 23, 2018 9:50 PM

When I heard that, I said, “Why, why why!” I can almost feel God’s anger! Yes dear Jesus, have mercy!

jerry rigg
March 22, 2018 9:29 AM

“The night cometh when no man can work”….John 9:4 …..This scripture comes to my mind, where Jesus states “I must work the works of him that sent me while it is day……the night cometh when no man can work”. It seems there is something about the finality of when that darkness starts to descend.

Ivette
March 22, 2018 8:20 PM

Hi Jerry,

I do agree with you, whole heartedly.

Jerome L
March 22, 2018 9:28 AM

Your depiction and description of Mary was a great encouragement to me. It is spot-on when it comes to describing those who God will use to bless so many others during this time of great trials that lies ahead. I wonder if the gate and the oil is a parallel to the five virgins who had oil and Jesus let them in before closing the door (Matt 25).

On a personal note, while reading God showed me that my greater struggle right now is patience not Holiness. I would have thought it was the other way around. Hallelujah.

Ivette
March 22, 2018 8:18 PM

Hi Jerome,
I thought the same thing too about the virgins who were prepared and those who were not. We all get to have our lives purified before leaving😊