Donald Trump’s Presidential Term Will be Cut Short

The LORD made me know that Donald Trump’s Presidential term will be cut Short; by an episode (an occurrence) of sort. That’s why Barack Obama will essentially have been the last U.S.A President to have served his full term.

Donald Trump is in (has been put in), to usher in The Latter Rain of Revival in The United States of America. This (The Latter Rain of Revival) will be Short-lived though; just like the Morning Dew.

The LORD will use him (Donald Trump) to extend mercy (for a short-time) upon the U.S.A.; but eventually the judgements of The LORD will strike the U.S.A. The LORD will protect and shield His own.

It is like a “stop-gap” measure to allow for mercy upon the United States of America; for a short time. Blessed are those who embrace the mercy extended to them, at this late hour by the LORD God Almighty; and return to Him by repenting for the forgiveness of their sins through the blood of The LORD Jesus Christ, and thereby walk in righteousness, holiness, truth and complete surrender to the LORD Jesus Christ in preparing the way for the coming of the LORD Jesus Christ.

Barack Obama (together with Pope Francis) will still emerge as the global leader; as the world will look upon him to be their “Savior” in the midst of turmoil, chaos, divisions, crisis and uncertainties.

The true, real Messiah (Savior) is the LORD Jesus Christ the Messiah. Put your trust and hope ONLY in Him; AT ALL TIMES.

SHALOM!!!

NOTE:

1-Seek the LORD in prayer; for clarification, confirmation and details.

2-Pray for the life of Donald Trump, but above all, pray that the perfect will of the LORD be done, according to His perfect plan and perfect timing.

SHALOM!!!

Kevin Mirasi

Author: Kevin Mirasi

The LORD called Kevin in 1990 when he was 8 years old. In 2011 the Lord began giving him visions, prophesies, revelations, and teachings geared towards helping people prepare for the coming of The LORD Jesus Christ by embracing repentance for the forgiveness of sins and thereby walking in Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. Kevin actively ministers through his blog site and in other missions both locally and internationally.

Gabriel
Gabriel
January 25, 2017 3:57 PM

You need to stop living in fear or worrying all the time. I realized this last year when I wasted the last 5 months listening to prophecies which were all proven incorrect with the pass of time. I am talking about all the other so called prophets which were claiming that martial law was coming and Obama would definitely not permit another person to be positioned as president.

I sadly trusted what they were saying and my discernment clearly wasn’t on point. I even bother others to listen to these prophecies and got called crazy for believing that. I truly thought that the corruption had reached its peak, but God’s mercy shows that He is patient.

I feel deeply bad because to unbelievers which heard me spread this might have been driven more apart from God and when stuff like this happens shows that we should take in consideration not only believers, but unbelievers who might be curious though are not sure if what we preach is the absolute truth and that the Bible God is the only true one.

January 26, 2017 12:25 AM

Faith is the evidence of things not seen, which means we are not moved by what we see with our physical eyes, but by what we know God has revealed to us in our heart. If God has not revealed something to us, we should not expect other people to believe us, but if God has revealed it to us, then we should not abandon our faith just because we see some evidence to the contrary or because other people think we are crazy. Believing with childlike faith requires humility, which appears to be a rare commodity these days. I wrote a post about this that might help:

tim
tim
January 27, 2017 1:51 AM

Thank God for Z3. Some of the prophecies given here are “what if” type prophecies that got many, including me into prayer for our nation. Thank you again.
God bless you.

Jerome L
Jerome L
January 26, 2017 11:20 AM

Through the Holy Spirit, and what I have learned from Z3, I have learned to verify prophetic words thru scripture and the inward witness of the Holy Spirit. I then ask the Father if I should share the message and who to share it with. Many times He tells me to just digest it.

John Barry
John Barry
January 28, 2017 6:25 AM

Gabriel I have felt the same , but this brings up an important question . Z3 is filled with Spirit filled seekers who walk in the supernatural , all of us seeking GODs truth . There has to be reason ABBA had or allowed us to believe Obama the Evil would stay in office , GOD always has a purpose in what HE does , it is our understanding that is lacking . What HIS purpose is in allowing this has not been revealed yet , but it sure got us all to praying didn’t it .

January 28, 2017 7:11 AM

Not all prophecies are predictions. Many are warnings of trouble that can be avoided through prayer.

Bob Adolph
January 28, 2017 12:24 PM

Gabriel, first of all a Christian should never walk in fear. Fear is the opposite of faith and perfect love casts out fear. Secondly, there were several different and opposing prophesies this past Fall and some were right on and some were off. It is up to you to pray for discernment when this happens. During the Fall of 2015 the same conflicting prophesies occurred over the blood moons, etc. In both cases God was waking up a slothful Church to the end times. Paul and the early Church was looking for the Blessed Hope and that has been the proper mind set for Christians over the centuries including the present distress.

Fay
Fay
January 25, 2017 11:10 PM

I have to concur with the comments regarding discernment. I have never received dreams/visions and I find the polar “prophesies” so troubling. It can wreak havoc on your emotions, up and down. There are so many words given in contradiction to each other, I just want to throw up my hands sometimes. I also shared the martial law/Obama won’t leave/no elections, ect with my family. The looks were revealing, and now….I love this site and faithfully read it every day but I’m sensing I may need to pull away for awhile and just stick with my bible and the lord.

Adam S.
January 25, 2017 11:19 PM

Exactly my sentiments.

Z3 should consider taking a page out of Trump’s playbook, in telling some of these false prophets “you’re fired”.

January 25, 2017 11:36 PM

There is often more to things than we see. Assuming we have all knowledge is the same mistake the Pharisees made, which is why we are told to have childlike faith. Please see my previous post:

Frank Dzielski
January 26, 2017 12:44 PM

Fay,
The Apostle Paul had something to say about conflicting beliefs. Ask Holy Spirit to give you understanding, He always is there to comfort us.

1 Cor. 11:18-19 For, in the first place, when you come together as a church, I hear that there are divisions among you. And I believe it in part, 19 for there must be factions among you in order that those who are genuine among you may be recognized.

Shalom!

January 25, 2017 11:47 PM

Hang in there Fay. In time, I believe our questions will be answered. In the meantime, we can still trust God with childlike faith. I wrote a post to help answer some of the questions you raised. I hope it helps.

Fay
Fay
January 26, 2017 12:09 AM

Thanks James, I will read the link. When you’re new to this prophesy arena it can be troubling. I keep wondering if we all have the same Holy Spirit in us then why is He telling his people opposite things. I know God is sovereign and His ways /thoughts are higher than ours. It’s such a mystery but I love my Jesus. Please lord grant all of us the discernment to know truth (and untruth) when we hear it.

John Barry
John Barry
January 26, 2017 6:44 AM

Fay , I have been studying prophecy since 1979 , I think you will find most are sincere on Z3 and doing their best to give ABBAs Words to the best of their ability . We are finite beings , trying to understand an infinite being without beginning or end , by its very nature this is impossible , except thru HOLY SPIRIT . HOLY SPIRIT speaks to our Spirit , then the info goes to our mind where our mind translates it into our best understanding / words . This is why we see thru a glass darkly ; the more of us who share , study and work to find the truth in GOD , the closer we will get to the truth . It is the wonder of Z3 , imo .

Jerome Popiel
Jerome Popiel
January 26, 2017 12:03 AM

I have been listening to Mark Taylor and his explanation is that the gloom and doom prophets have been mistakenly hearing from the second heavean rather than the third.
I believe that Trump will serve two terms and then Pence will be president.

January 26, 2017 12:35 AM

Prophetic words from other people are given to confirm what God has already revealed to us (1 Corinthians 14:3). So it is dangerous to base our beliefs on their words. It is like building a house on a shaky foundation.

Bob Adolph
January 28, 2017 11:47 AM

Yes, we know the broad script of the future end times from scripture but God is now filling in the details. The gifts of the Spirit including prophesy are for edification, exhortation and comfort. That’s what Z3 is all about. Thank you James for all your hard work.

Bob Adolph
January 30, 2017 11:56 AM

And if the Devil can appear as an angel of light then we should pray and meditate over all prophecies, dreams and visions whether they are from God. I remember Dumitru Duduman after receiving a dream or vision sometimes would pray, If this is from you Lord give me a scripture that supports what you have told me. On Duduman’s first vision about America burning the angel of the Lord said, “As a sign that I have spoken to you, tomorrow before you wake I will send someone to bring you a bed, and at noon I will send you a car and a bucket of honey. After which, I will send someone to pay your rent.” Then the angel left. Test the spirits. I’m starting to believe there will be a SHORT reprieve so that God can line up all the end time events. This would partially explain what Rick Wiles is saying and would be answered prayer of the true church that HAS repented and prayed for Trump and the country. Bible prophesy is Israel-centered not America-centered. The third temple has to be built and a ten nation confederation formed, for example, before the dominoes start to fall as written. Then all Israel will be saved, Rom.11:26.

RDg
RDg
January 26, 2017 12:14 AM
Joe
Joe
January 27, 2017 11:06 PM

The second Heaven instead of the third Heaven? What on earth? And here I thought there was just one Heaven. Silly me. Why do things have to be so complicated? I would like you to further elaborate on this comment….

Phanuel
Phanuel
January 28, 2017 8:07 AM

Hi Joe
The second heaven is where Satan and his angels are cast from in Revelation 12:7-9. This is to cleanse the heavens of FILTH and INIQUITY before the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. It will be an amazing scene.

January 28, 2017 5:27 AM

The second heaven is where Satan and his fallen angels supposedly are, but not sure if it is a scriptural idea or not. The third heaven is where God is, which Paul visited.

Apparently, Mark Taylor is accusing us of being gloom and doom prophets who are receiving our words from Satan, which puts us in good company because they said the same things about the Lord Jesus and many other true prophets.

John Barry
John Barry
January 25, 2017 7:20 AM

I believe Trump is Mercy in judgement , not from judgement . Most people will not change unless under extreme pressure so they have only one way to look , Up .

Mik
Mik
January 25, 2017 11:27 AM

This entire article is just a confirmation of what I felt in my Spirit. Thank you for sharing. I believe Trump is here to test the faithfulness of the church. Many have taken the Trump train and many have held on to the prophecies received about Obama being the A.C. This is the results of the testing. Trump is NOT SAVIOR! JESUS CHRIST IS.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
January 26, 2017 3:45 PM

G. Soros, the Clintons, the Bushes, the Illuminati, the Rothchilds, Obama, Merkle, and the other Elites are not gonna just let Trump throw out their NWO plans. They have invested too many years setting this up…

Sherry
Sherry
January 27, 2017 9:34 AM

I agree. Satan and his evil is still at work.

Nancy Trimble
January 25, 2017 10:33 AM

It is so hard to tell right now WHAT’S going to happen! Things seem to have calmed down for the moment, but there are alot of things on the calendar this year, astronomically speaking. This alignment coming up in September that is the Rev. 12 alignment, has anybody read what is next? It is the ‘fiery red dragon’ that appears in the sky – aka Planet X? May get really interesting.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
January 25, 2017 7:00 AM

I pray that the Lord’s will be done, and as Christian we can recue the perishing. Lord give me your eyes, your ears, and your heart.

Phanuel
Phanuel
January 28, 2017 8:23 AM

Trump is already fulfilling most (if not all) of his campaign promises. He will appoint a pro-life Supreme Court judge next week. He isn’t going anywhere until Roe V Wade is overturned. This is a major part of his mission. What Trump is doing is very pleasing in the sight of the Lord. I don’t consider him a “stop gap measure” but rather guiding America to its true Godly endtime destiny. Obama has totally gone quiet and there is a good reason for this. He wrote a letter “pleading” to Trump…….

Chloe
January 28, 2017 2:14 PM

I still do not know who Trump is and what the Lord wants to do through him but just now I read the news that Christian refugees from middle east will be given a priority. That brought tears to my eyes. Thank you Jesus for hearing their cries. Amen!!!!

ChristineB
ChristineB
January 28, 2017 1:30 PM

Amen and Amen Phanuel ! God bless, purge, protect and guide America to fulfill its end-time destiny!! Praying along with many, many others that we will see a similar divinely-led ‘Trumping” of the enemies’ schemes/inroads/laws in our country of Canada.

January 28, 2017 9:10 AM

Obama is on a vacation now. He said he will get back to work when he returns. Based on what I saw, he is not done yet with his assignment either.

Carol
Carol
January 26, 2017 5:03 PM
I hope by posting this I don’t offend anyone. If I do, my apologies in advance. Just want it to share this: I know sometimes it can very overwhelming to read many prophecies coming from different directions. But it is imperative that we ask the Lord for discernment. It’s essential for our personal spiritual growth. We cannot put our trust on anyone but the Lord only. We must discern everything we read or hear. The Lord’s will, will be done on his time not our time. Yes, there are false prophets out there. But we all know one day we will all stand in front of the Father’s throne. I am grateful to have found Z3 and other sites that are doing a great job at sounding the alarm. For those who prophesied it is not an easy task to do. They have a great responsibility to do so. One thing I can say is that I also read and hear prophetic words from people in Latin America and the Caribbean and many are confirmations from Z3. We still don’t know how things are going to unfold since the Lord only gives visions and dreams in part. All we can do is pray and stay in communion with the Holy Spirit. I have shared some prophetic words from this site and other sites with friends and receive zero respond. I am sure they all think I am crazy, some no longer speak to me but that’s okay. I sometimes think of standing outside on the street with a big sign: Jesus is coming soon! Time is running out! Repent and turn into to Jesus! Accept HIM as your savior and receive everlasting life. I am sure 99% will think I am nuts and 1% will not. I am grateful to… Read more »
Christian Block
Christian Block
January 25, 2017 10:08 PM
Just a quick remark about Latter Rain. Tu’B’Shevat or the 15th of Shevat has some interesting things occurring with it this year. It is the New Year for Trees on the Hebrew calendar. This date is used to determine whether tree fruit was produced in one year or another. The reason has to to with rainfall patterns in Israel. “There are two main seasons, the winter rainy season, which starts shortly after Rosh Hashana, and the arid summer season. It typically does not rain at all during the summer. Therefore, the inhabitants of Israel are dependent upon the winter’s rainfall. Tu B’Shevat, the 15th of Shevat, is the day by which most of the winter’s rain has fallen. Chanata is the beginning phase of the fruit’s development, which occurs shortly after the tree’s blossoming. The Tannaim explained that if the chanata would occur after Tu B’Shevat, most of the fruit’s sustenance would be received from this year’s winter rains, whereas the fruits that were to blossom prior to Tu B’Shevat (a very rare occurrence) would have been nourished from the previous year’s rains.” My point in bringing this up is that Tu’B’Shevat is the only date on the Hebrew calendar which makes a clear separation between the previous year’s rains and the following year’s rains. It is THE turning point in the Hebrew calendar between former and latter rains. This year that day is marked by two signs in the sky. The first is a lunar eclipse. The other is comet 45p’s closest approach to earth and its highest visibility. Numbers associated with the comet seem to be significant as well. That date happens to line up with National Foundation Day in Japan, so Japan may be involved. I don’t know if something significant will happen that day, or if… Read more »
Jerome Popiel
Jerome Popiel
January 27, 2017 11:02 PM

Thank you, most interesting. I will anticipate the date.