“When the US divides My Holy Land, I will divide this land.”

In 2015, The Lord showed me a vision that impacted me. It was so vivid. I saw a map of the USA, and then I saw Jesus standing behind the map and He said, “When the US divides My Holy Land, I will divide this land.”

When He said that, I saw Him grab the map of the US and with His hands He tore the map in two; right down the middle, as you would tear a piece of paper.

I was impacted when I saw this because of all the news we have been hearing to split the Holy Land and to bring forth a two state solution under the guise of a “peace agreement.”

We are seeing the events unfolding around Israel and the “Peace Deal” or “Peace Process” prompted by Mahmoud Abbas, President of the Palestinian National Authority, and others to divide the Holy Land. We need to be in prayer saints. I realize prophecies will be fulfilled, but we must really be in prayer for Israel and their safety and also for our President to not go forth in trying to facilitate and assist in dividing the Holy land.

President Donald Trump has committed the United States to bring forth a “peace agreement” with Israel and the Palestinians by telling President Abbas during his visit to the United States, “We will get it done.”

This agreement will not bring peace, but more unrest and severe repercussions to the countries that aid in this endeavor.

I’ve put together a video explaining the vision with a few recent headlines. I’ve also added a couple of very recent headlines showcasing the different earthquakes already occurring in the US along the lines of St. Madrid Fault as well as Yellow Stone. I believe these earthquakes are a warning and a sign of the times. We are in for a big shaking saints! It’s truly a time to come together as the Body of Christ in sincere repentance for this nation’s sins and for our own; and to turn to our One true God Almighty, to seek His face and know Him, know His Word. God Almighty is well able to protect those He loves and those who are faithful to Him.

Here is my video from my YouTube Channel

These are some scriptures that I believe the Lord showed me about Israel.

COMING AGAINST ISRAEL / DIVIDING THE HOLY LAND

(Gen 12:3 NKJV) 3 I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

DIVIDING OF LAND OF ISRAEL

(Joe 3:2 NKJV) 2 I will also gather all nations, And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; And I will enter into judgment with them there On account of My people, My heritage Israel, Whom they have scattered among the nations; They have also divided up My land.

(Dan 11:39 NKJV) 39 “Thus he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, [and] advance [its] glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many, and divide the land for gain.

(Rev 11:1-2 NKJV) 1 Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. 2 “But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot [for] forty-two months.

(Zechariah 12:2-3 NKJV) 2 “Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem. 3 “And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it.

(Amos 7:17 NKJV) 17 “Therefore thus says the LORD: ‘Your wife shall be a harlot in the city; Your sons and daughters shall fall by the sword; Your land shall be divided by [survey] line; You shall die in a defiled land; And Israel shall surely be led away captive From his own land.’ ”

(1Th 5:3 NKJV) 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.

May The Lord The only Prince of Peace! bless you abundantly and keep you in His Peace and to Him be all the Glory!

Monique Bizet

Author: Monique Bizet

Monique Bizet was born in Venezuela, South America, and migrated with her family to the United States when she was very young. She received The Lord when she was a teenager. In 2014, the Lord started speaking to her through strong prophetic dreams and visions, which changed her life and propelled her to eagerly seek to walk with Him at a new level. She enjoys encouraging others with what the Lord teaches her. Her desire is for a massive harvest of souls to be brought into the Kingdom of Heaven and for disciples to be raised to develop a relationship with the Lord and spread the Good News of the Gospel to all the world. Visit her website at Back to Your First Love. She also has her own YouTube channel.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
June 14, 2017 11:14 pm

I think Donald Trump is the only reason the U.S. isn’t already in civil war, or worse yet, in a state where Christians are being jailed for believing Biblical principles and values. Yes, Trump has some things to learn – who doesn’t? But what the U.S. did under Obama was far worse – especially towards Israel. Let’s get behind the man in prayer, and see what God will do to overcome evil in these last days.

Antwon
Antwon
June 15, 2017 12:40 pm

We are already in civil war. Look at what’s going on. Its just not at blood shred on the streets serverly. But it will come even harder soon.

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
June 15, 2017 8:25 pm

Have you heard what Chuck Pierce prophesied just a few weeks ago? He said that it would be trouble and war in the Whitehouse for the next 10 months, and after that there would be success and progress. I know that nothing will bring back the peace the U.S. once knew, and that things are headed towards all-out chaos, but it will not break out on that kind of scale until God has given this country and the world, one last great witness. Overcoming is a reality that those who have been obedient to the Holy Spirit, and to the Spirit of God that is coming, will know. It will mean not coming under any kind of threat – no matter what it is.

Lydia Hodge
June 16, 2017 9:03 am

Yes I did hear of Chuck Pierce’s prophecy. Thanks for your comments. There is just so much happening right now. My heart was truly grieved over the shooting in Virginia.

Lydia Hodge
June 15, 2017 4:42 pm

I’ve been wondering what others are thinking or hearing from the Lord concerning civil war. I know many have prophesied about this. I’ve seen many things on the internet these past 2 days about civil war starting. Alex Jones said the first shots were fired yesterday. I’m feeling like we might be on the brink of all hell breaking loose. Would appreciate anyone’s input about the shooting yesterday and thoughts concerning civil war.

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
June 15, 2017 8:48 pm
I think it’s really important to take the words that God has given – especially in major visions or prophecies through the years, as well as in this time, and put them together. Going from one to the other without keeping others in mind, doesn’t create a good picture, it can get very confusing and piece-meal. I think of Tommy Hick’s vision of the giant – the Body of Christ, tied down in every way by little demons, but as God began to cause the Body to reawaken, moves of God broke out over the country which eventually collected together in Canada and from there was dispersed throughout the world. People came at the participants of this Body with everything they had, but nothing succeeded. Couple that together with a vision and prophecy Bob Jones had some years back, in which angels showed him an explosion in the Spirit that was to come over Kansas City, and spread out over the earth at the speed of light, followed by unprecedented miracles and an all encompassing move of God, in which the MEDIA would be compelled to fix their cameras on what God was doing in various centres, and I think you can see that there’s no way any marshal law or all-out chaos will hold the country and all its people, captive, yet. God has declared He will give this country and the world one last move, and while that certainly doesn’t mean everything will be great – or even good in every direction, it does mean nothing is falling apart yet. After this move has spoken, that’s when we can expect things to fall apart – and fast. I think many of the dreams and visions belong in that time period, but what I know for sure is that… Read more »
Martin
Martin
June 16, 2017 7:57 am

On the Jim Bakker show yesterday June 15 it was said we ARE already in a civil war.

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
June 16, 2017 9:24 am
To a very small degree that is true. But I think if you examine whose doing the ‘shooting’ right now – apart from the lone gunman who took aim at the congressmen, is the Media and Hollywood. They are undermining everything they can, taking pot shots at anyone who stands for morals and conservative values, purposely lying about Trump or his officials, twisting facts wherever they can, and taking away civil liberties and rights from those who dare to be on the Republican side of the line, etc., as I’m sure you are well aware. But amazingly enough, look at the ball game that went down anyway, look at Republicans and Democrats coming together to pray, real people who live on the earth and not in clouds of rhetoric and highminded words, are still able to care for people. It is the shadows who are causing all of the hatred and they are behind those in the media and Hollywood, but right now it’s still basically a war or words. There will be trouble, I’m sure not saying there won’t be, and America will never again be what she was. Judgements are here and are coming, but for that matter, judgement is also within and upon the Church and is further coming on the Church. It’s going to get worse until Christians learn that the battle is fought in the Spirit, first in their own lives, and then in the lives of others. It’s the prayer of a righteous man that avails much. There is coming a time when one State after another will pull out of the Union and things will descend into absolute chaos, ending with the land of the U.S. being divided – several people, including John Kilpatrick have seen that very clearly in visions. But all… Read more »
Carol Mattingly
June 14, 2017 11:00 am

Yes, Monique, I am very disappointed in our new President Donald Trump. I pray daily that he will wake up and not be persuaded by evil forces to go ahead and try to make a “peace deal” which always turns out to be a “piece deal” for Israel. He has already reneged on his promise to move the American Embassy to Jerusalem. I really fear for this country if he falls into the trap that so many other Presidents have fallen into, thinking that he can bring about some deal in the Middle East. I know that there will be no peace in that region until the Prince of Peace, Yeshua HaMashiach, returns. Thanks for your post and I believe that your vision was definitely from God.

Gary F
Gary F
June 14, 2017 6:14 am

Blessings Monique. At 19:30 of this video (https://youtu.be/87l4512Q4rY), Pastor Shane Warren speaks of a very similar vision of America being divided across the New Madrid Fault Line – directly as a result of the US role in dividing Israel / Jerusalem. I believe this interview with Sid Roth was done in 2013. The best of times and the worst of times are close at hand…Thank you for your very insightful post.

jerry rigg
June 14, 2017 10:29 pm

Exactly brother a direct confirmation about the division coming unless……..! To me, Pasor Shanes vision was even more striking, it just came to him unexpectedly. He also had a foreknowledge of the 9/11 disaster, given to him as a Holy Ghost download right on the pulpit as he preached!

Phil - sydney
Phil - sydney
June 14, 2017 1:33 am

Awesome post Monique

N.grace
N.grace
June 14, 2017 12:17 pm

Watch Dutchsinse he has daily earthquakes and shows how different areas move and can predict earthquakes it will give you a heads up and he says to be prepared. …And listen to Monique’s instructions from the Lord… love to all at Z3 news

Sonia
Sonia
June 21, 2017 6:34 pm

Z3: please pray for President Trump tonight as 13,000 witches will gather at midnight tonight to curse President Trump.
Not sure if this link is working properly. Will try to post the link later if it doesn’t work.
Shalom!

ChristineB
June 21, 2017 8:34 pm

Thank you Sonia for this significant news update. My husband and I just prayed Pastor Joe Sweet’s (Shekinah Glory) prayer guide over President Trump.
This is serious, even Brother Sadhu said to “Surround your president with prayer…His term should not be prematurely aborted. Witches have formed a prayer watch in the night hours to do sorcery and witchcraft over him.”

Blessings from Canada,
Christine

Sonia
Sonia
June 21, 2017 9:23 pm

Thank you Christine B for praying for President Trump!
God bless you !
Shalom !

Elizabeth Marie
June 14, 2017 2:39 pm

Interesting timing of this article considering the shooting of a congressman in D.C. today. We are seeing a ‘dividing’ of this country through severe polarization. A house ‘divided’ cannot stand.

Meranda Devan
June 21, 2017 10:41 pm

There are at least 15 confirmations of this event happening. I re-published this here. http://whygodreallyexists.com/archives/when-the-us-divides-my-holy-land-i-will-divide-this-land-prophetic-vision-given-to-monique-bizet Thank you Monique and James!

brian
brian
June 15, 2017 9:10 am
Jesse Terrell
Jesse Terrell
June 14, 2017 6:07 pm

Too bad we can’t share this on Facebook.

June 14, 2017 8:57 pm

There is a link at the top of the post for sharing on Facebook and other sites. I just tested it and it worked fine for me.

Deena
Deena
June 15, 2017 6:42 am

James
Just wanted to thank you for this site. I love being linked with brothers and sisters in Christ..and how we can share with each other. I have been so very blessed when others have responded and blessed me through their response.
I believe this is what’s missing in most churches. I also believe God is using this site to ready us to deal calmly with what is coming.
I forgot who said this but I heard him on trunews- that true followers of Christ would know what to do while everyone else would panicked an …
I heard it several years ago and can’t remember exactly what he told Rick.

And we are to pray for all the saints! Your site provides information to do just that.
Thanks!

June 15, 2017 10:22 am

Thanks for the feedback Deena.

ask_question