“It will take destruction of all this nation has to drive the stubborn people to their knees.”

My son, you have asked what’s it going to take to wake up My people? These stiff-necked people do not believe they are in sin and rebellion. They have no fear of God, so sin is dismissed as the way things are. Did I not say in My Word that this generation would be perverted, calling good evil, and calling evil good? Many pastors are leading My people to hell because they choose to be politically correct instead of preaching salvation from sin. Men and women are too asleep to wake up and see the sin that holds them bound, yet they do not think they are bound to sin.

What’s it going to take? What did it take to wake up Israel? Jeremiah spoke My Words for 20 years, and only the Remnant heard him. The remainder of the people faced war, famine, pestilence, cannibalism, and finally captivity.

My son, that is what it’s going to take for this nation to turn to me, as it was for Israel. The king of Israel made many bad decisions; so the king of this nation has made bad decisions, and more will follow. The king of Israel listened to the false prophets surrounding him; so the king of this nation also listens to the false prophets that surround him. The king of Israel did not repent corporately for the nation; so the king of this nation refuses to repent corporately. The king of Israel refused to stop the sins and worship of strange gods; the king of this nation refuses to stop the sins of abortion and homosexuality. And finally, the king of Israel did not listen to the true prophets sent by God, as this king of this nation has also not listened.

So, my son, you asked Me what’s it going to take? It will take destruction of all this nation has to drive the stubborn people to their knees in repentance, just as with Israel. I am coming now, Remnant, hear My voice. I love you all very much. Look up for your redemption draws nigh.

Messiah Jesus

Scripture Reference:

20 Go up to Lebanon, and cry; and lift up thy voice in Bashan, and cry from the passages: for all thy lovers are destroyed.
21 I spake unto thee in thy prosperity; but thou saidst, I will not hear. This has been thy manner from thy youth, that thou obeyedst not my voice.
22 The wind shall eat up all thy pastors, and thy lovers shall go into captivity: surely then shalt thou be ashamed and confounded for all thy wickedness.” (Jeremiah 22:20-22)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

David Lockett
May 15, 2018 6:57 AM

Strong yet true words and powerful, may we be already on our knees living a repentance life and having our ears tune to what the spirit is saying, may we be vessel of honor unto God and intercede for those who are asleep to wake up and compassion for the lost, time is of the essence, for the words will be spoken –Times Up!!

Scott
Scott
May 15, 2018 5:12 PM

Yesterday I relented to an old stronghold…last night I received correction. I immediately knew it was the Lord…for I hydroplaned my car in front of a semi I was passing…should have been killed but the Lord lovingly moved me away from the crash and into a glancing blow in the median. Will cost me some money to fix but I knew immediately what this was…God reminding me to remain faithful to his ways.

May 15, 2018 8:36 PM

Glad to hear you’re okay. God is so merciful to give us second chances.

Scott
Scott
May 15, 2018 9:09 PM

Thank you Brother!

John Barry
John Barry
May 15, 2018 8:36 AM

I can see this , our nation has gone psychotic , which has happened many times in history to societies when they lose the moral / religious beliefs they started with ( diversity has destroyed many a nation / society ) . The sodomites glory in their sin since they have been justified in their minds by it being made legal in America . They played some Jimmy Kimmel on Fox news last nite saying the most vile things about Christians & conservative’s , he gloried in his sin . Our society has lost all that made it great except our hard headedness and that is turned to sin . Powerful Truth , blessings .

Mike M
Mike M
May 15, 2018 11:29 AM

We got rid of our cable box as God has led us to remove ourselves from Babylon…but sometimes I think it leads to being maybe not so informed about what is going on in the enemy’s camp so to speak. I was reading John 13-17 last night. Jesus instructed the disciples to be ready for hate from the world since it hated Him first.

Certainly this country (and western civilization in general) glories in it’s sin. They use the word Pride and parade through the streets to glory in their lifestyles.

Blessings John Barry! Always appreciate your perspective.

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
May 15, 2018 4:03 PM
Mike M, I believe it was Mark Twain? that said, ‘If you don’t read the newspaper, you’re un-informed And, if you do read the newspaper, you are mis-informed’. Today, you could change the word newspaper to television(or internet or mass media etc) but the bottom line is this; Allowing the Spirit of truth withIN, in-side of you to show, share, reveal or enlighten you is the ONLY WAY. As our Mashiach (messiah) said, ‘the kingdom of God is in you, not from the outside of you… I believe turning off the distractions of media and fasting, prayer and seeking His Way for each one of us, individually, is the way of truth. I wish I had some more specific direction to add here for you and your family but, …maybe this has some merit?(pray and ask the Lord’s direction on this)…fasting from sex! Don’t know how to say that politely in society so I just said it like it is. Paul said in scripture for the married man to be as having no wife from now on and, the married man seeks to please his wife while the unmarried seeks to please the Lord. Another similar scripture, from now on, know no man after the flesh, and , yes, I know that the scriptures state to refrain from sex ‘for a season’ and then to come back together again because of lack of restraint… however, extraordinary times requires extraordinary measures. We are living in those extraordinary times now!!!!!! WE ARE AT THE END OF TIMES and at the beginning of the greatest time the earth has ever seen so perhaps making a concentrated effort, showing to ourselves, the Lord and any others who may be interested to watch and learn that we are serious about our stand, our commitment and… Read more »
Rowena O
Rowena O
May 15, 2018 5:03 PM

Thomas No Doubt,
I have not had a television for years and do not listen to daily news or get newspapers. To know what is happening I have a wide range of prayer updates from societies I believe to be trustworthy. When I am to know something, generally there is a leading to look at the headlines of newspapers, or someone may mention something, and I look it up online. Media “news” is generally misinformation in order to control the emotions of the populace and to prepare minds for the next staged event.
Reading the Bible a lot in the day also tells you the news, somehow.
I anyone else experiencing this?

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
May 17, 2018 8:20 AM

Thank you for sharing that Rowena, and yes that ‘phenomena’ is happening to me(at times of course)and another interesting thing has been happening to me also, that as I have been lead to watching several (4 to be exact)movies over and over again, I have been ‘understanding’ things from them which is ?like reading their minds or maybe better described as ‘reading between the lines’. At first, it seemed like I was hearing the lines the actors spoke and while they had their intended fleshly meaning, I was somehow given (or understood) a ‘mind of God’ motive, somewhat like a hidden meaning expressed underneath the words. It is as if I hear what the writers intended to use to express their mind, but God had them wording it in such a way that I understood His Message and His mind in allowing them to make that particular movie——
I am sorry for hem-hawing through this but I’ve never talked about this to anyone before and I am not sure how to express it clearly yet…BUT I’M NOT APOLOGIZING, Ha ha ha, hopefully we can all have a sense of humor about what we are going through and enjoy this Absolutely Incredible ride our Father is taking us on right now!,!!!
And yes, absolutely also, whenever I need some information the Spirit wants me to know, it happens to come to me by inspiration whether that’s looking down at a newspaper casually tossed on a chair or overhearing some one speaking about a topic and innumerable other ways which I am continually surprised and delighted at seeing how amazingly God causes ALL THINGS TO WORK TOGETHER FOR OUR GOOD! Thank you for sharing with me and all of us so that our faith keeps building more and more.

Nick
Nick
May 17, 2018 8:53 AM

Me too TND – especially “Interstellar” for some reason.

Don’t forget how God played games with the prophets too…”what do you see…etc.” then he showed them the other meaning/ the revelation. Like dreams are often metaphorical. Brilliant.

Rowena O
Rowena O
May 17, 2018 8:29 AM

That describes it very well, Thomas ND.

Mike M
Mike M
May 15, 2018 5:50 PM

Brother let me tell you that you are hearing very well. Without going into too much detail in a public forum…you are well tuned in.

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
May 17, 2018 8:20 AM

Amen, thanks

Linda Courtney
May 15, 2018 2:41 PM

There are so many prophecies all agreeing as to destruction coming to America. However, some of the Christians who are just beginning to build their “places of safety” as well as other prophets give NO time frame. It takes time to get he land ready, complete real estate deals, and then to build cabins or homes. I’m sad to see for those of us who are the majority of faithful followers of Jesus do not have that ability.

Therefore, if these Prophets are telling us the truth, we are wondering WHEN this nation is going to be under serious and LITERAL attack? Will it be twenty years from now or one week away. I am serious as all of these prophecies are very disturbing. We have loved ones who no longer place ANY creditability in me or other the watchmen as life goes on! HELP!!!!.

John Barry
John Barry
May 15, 2018 9:44 PM

Sister Linda , been there many times , had people tell me I was going to end up in a nut house painting crosses on the wall , but we are in good company , the Prophets . Linda you ask when will be we under serious attack , I talk to other vets about these issues . We all believe we are under attack now , with cyber & economic warfare happening , nations testing each other military , it is building like WW1 . The missiles are just not hitting us yet , but we are in WW3 now . The Russians are having nation wide bomb shelter drills , the King / leader of China has told his military to prepare for war with America two years ago . N. Koreas Kim goes to China on a secret meeting and suddenly wants peace , the trap is being set . We can all see war building in the middle east , it will go live soon and suck many nations in . You may be a fool now to some people , but soon they will be nocking your door down to find out what is going on and will hang on your every word . Blessings !

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
May 16, 2018 12:31 AM

Wow, now that is THE TRUTH!!! It’s just a matter of time, and one word the majority of Messengers agree on is this. “it will come upon America as “lightening.” Bang with no warning when it hits.

Robert M
Robert M
May 15, 2018 8:17 PM

I empathize with you Linda…I believe I am supposed to be involved in one of these safe havens but I have a lot of questions also…Like if so many people are gonna die certainly there will be loads of surplus real estate in the future…why do we need to build new ones?…also like in Acts when the great revival comes won’t there be many new believers to contribute exisiting working places?…I live in the wilderness off grid…i build everything from scratch myself right from cutting timber etc etc…Ive worked for decades and I have nothing near what is required for such a place to be self sufficient…plus a ton of debt…most people have absolutely no idea how much time money and effort it takes to build a working homestead… just some thoughts on the subject…God is relocating me somewhere else for a new thing very soon anyway…personally I’m leaving this lifestyle because it is too self consuming…it didnt allow me to be involved with people and to focus on the great commission of speading the gospel. One verse that stands out for me personally…is he who tries to save his life will lose it but whoever loses his life for my sake…and the gospel…shall save it….but i realize we are all called to different tasks for sure.

Robert M
Robert M
May 15, 2018 8:48 PM

The other issue I ponder is what it means by the world waits for the revelation of the sons of God…personally I believe that for the remnant who is watching and waiting that God is going to infuse us with…Himself!!! In this way He will shelter us under the shadow of His wing…somehow we will be transformed and may not have the same physical requirements as we do now in our current state…and also there will be an abundance of miracles of provision poured out…remember the Isrealites in the desert and also the loaves n fishies…irregardless we are told to seek Gods kingdom first and not to worry…which I’m terrible at but am trying my best:)

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
May 16, 2018 12:28 AM

Hi Robert,
Thanks so much for your kind input. I’m an old Pioneer gal at heart. I love the land, animals, gardens and so. If I were still in my 50’s I’d try to form a safe place for my loved ones. However, time has sped by. I do know from experience you’re right; as life off the grid is so much more involved than on the grid. Every move is just for survival. I’m not certain that the so-called “safe places” will be the total answer. In fact I doubt it. You have hit the nail on the head with the following, “one verse that stands out for me personally…is he who tries to save his life will lose it but whoever loses his life for my sake…and the gospel…shall save it.”

May 15, 2018 4:21 PM

Prophets see in part and know in part, so the information provided is missing details. It is just a general warning, a heads up, letting us know to seek God directly for personal guidance and direction. Byron Searle, John Fenn, and Brother Billie Nelson have all been shown the judgments are coming with increasing severity, so the most severe judgments, are still some years away. God is giving us a window of time to get our houses in order.

Sonia
Sonia
May 15, 2018 9:06 PM

Linda, God has an individual plan for each of his children. He will direct you to a safe place and He will provide. Like you said it takes time to build these places of safety and since God is never late it should give you an indication that America will not be destroyed in the next few years. Remember Noah… he preached for one hundred years that a flood was coming…and the flood did not come until the construction of the ark was completed.
So please trust Him and follow each step of the way and He will lead you to safe grounds.
Peace to you and Shalom !

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
May 16, 2018 12:35 AM

Thank you Sonia. At my age, I may already be IN heaven when the worst comes to America. and for that I am so excited and grateful!!! I can hardly wait for the genuine Kingdom of God WHEN Jesus Christ rules from Jerusalem for 1000 years. Glory to God.

David Lockett
May 16, 2018 7:59 AM

At my age 65, I figured to be heaven also, so I trusting in Psalm 91, so let hang tough!!!

John Barry
John Barry
May 16, 2018 8:56 AM

Sister Sonia I agree with you and James except for timing , I believe it likely when the war in the middle east starts , Jihad will be called in America during that war . I believe 50,000 to 100,000 terrorists will come across our southern border another 100,000 to 300,000 will come out of hiding in America to attack within our borders . I could with just 1,000 fighters bring America down in one night . I would have 100 ten man teams hit oil refineries & nuke power plants across America and America would die in one night . It would take at least weeks to put down the kind of attack I see coming , America will never recover . The Day of Jihad I believe will change peoples thoughts on timing in America . I hope I am wrong , but it makes since from a military point of view I believe . Blessings

Sonia
Sonia
May 16, 2018 6:22 PM

Yes Brother John, unfortunately it may happen just like you stated.
There are good chances that Islam will initiate a jihad on America before they attack Israel …as to paralyze America in an attempt to prevent her from coming to the rescue of Israel.
I believe it is Sandhu (or maybe somebody else…I can’t recall) who prophecied that in her time of greatest need , Israel will be left alone to deal with attacks (war) from Arab surroundering nations. During that time America will not be able to help Israel because of internal problems (multiple terrorist attacks ?? ).
So we need to intercede and pray for God’s grace and mercy and protection.
Shalom !

Charles VanDelden
May 26, 2018 1:38 AM

John, I agree with you 100%.
Whether the catalyst is the middle east war, the NoKo far east war, or the collapse of the Duetshe bank in Germany, troubles will quickly start in the USA.
Blessings…

jerry rigg
May 15, 2018 12:37 PM

This sounds like a harsh title at first, but consider…..at least in California…..the overwhelming number of people voting for ungodly candidates. We have become the great unchurched golden state. It is stated that if all the registered christians in this state would show up, vote with a moral conscience, ungodly politicians would be out and righteousness could move in. But really I think this author is right, what would it take to get these people here driving their big fancy BMW’s and Mercedes, to humble themselves, repent, put out that marijuana joint, and drive to church and not to another sunday kids karate lesson or kids soccer game? One wonders if only bloodshed or severe personal loss would drive these people to their knees.

Bill
Bill
May 15, 2018 11:12 AM

Byron

Your message could not be more timely. I have prayed much for people of this country to seek God. Last week I prayed to God and said they do not want to listen. They think they have it all……what will it take for these people to listen.

This post spoke to my spirit. I pray for daily opportunity to share the word. God has rewarded me well in providing people looking for answers. Thank you Heavenly Father for the opportunity to share your word!

JohnF
JohnF
May 15, 2018 10:10 AM

“Not too late if you feel that Dragon Energy, Jump On Board”!!!!!!

The MAGA Trump Christians (Unwise Virgins) Don’t Realize What Side They Joined.!!!!!

Decline not to the right hand (Republicans), nor to the left (Democrats): turn away thy foot from evil. For the Lord knoweth the ways that are on the right hand: but those are perverse which are on the left hand. But he will make thy courses straight, he will bring forward thy ways in peace. Proverbs 4:27

Thomas NoDoubt
Thomas NoDoubt
May 15, 2018 4:17 PM

JohnF, that scripture you quoted reminds me of a scripture which the Spirit has been impressing upon me to pray and seek the truth of for several years. It has been an ongoing search which has taken me into so many things about the word which I thought I had understood but the deeper meanings and understanding of which did not open up to me until I was able to disconnect it from the entanglement of previous teachings…to wit, ‘Whenever you turn to the left or to the right, you will hear a word behind you, saying, this is the way walk in it.’
That scripture has shown me how so much of our society’s foundation is based upon “Them VS Us” mentality. For example, in school we have one team/school against another , in politics, one party against another, in religion, one belief against another, in economics, one philosophy against the next, in marriage, one wife against one husband…
I began to wonder why I was being taught to believe in superiority OVER my enemy, whether that was political or militarily or school or business or money or religion… why did I not believe the WORD WHICH SAYS , LOVE YOUR ENEMY! DO GOOD TO THOSE WHO SPITEFULLY USE YOU. ?????

jerry rigg
May 15, 2018 12:42 PM

So are you saying the answer is to forge a new path, not the wide road that leads to destruction, nor the narrow path that leads to life, but a new way that leads to political nirvana? And are you saying we who voted for Trump are all the “unwise virgins”? If so, that is a real reach.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
May 19, 2018 10:20 AM

Sorry about the tardy response jerry, I am not saying that there is any other Way than that outlined and taught us in the scriptures, but only that THAT WAY does not come from our outward circumstances, doings nor political leanings. It comes from within each of us as we see the Light of that Way within and act on the Light which Jesus is shining within you.
Mark 10:13 The parents kept bringing their little children to Jesus so that he would lay his hands on them and bless them.[j] But the disciples kept rebuking and scolding the people for doing it. 14 When Jesus saw what was happening, he became indignant with his disciples and said to them, “Let all the little children come to me and never hinder them! Don’t you know that God’s kingdom realm exists for such as these? 15 Listen to the truth I speak: Whoever does not open their arms to receive God’s kingdom like a teachable child will never enter it.”[k] 16 Then he embraced each child, and laying his hands on them, he lovingly blessed each one. (The Passion Translation)

Savage
Savage
May 16, 2018 3:08 PM

Not to detract from the main point of this article, just to discuss a small point. Who is the Remnant? Who was the Remnant during the Babylonian captivity – those who stayed in Israel, or those who went to Babylon? I don’t know of anything about ‘the remnants’ who stayed, but Jeremiah told the ones who went to Babylon for 70 years to be fruitful and multiply and build houses – prosper in the land where they were going – and eventually they returned and rebuilt Jerusalem! Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego – all were in exile! Have we not been commanded to flee the Daughter of Babylon? To go into all the world? I think The Remnant are those who remain faithful to Yeshua haMashiach wherever they are located.

Teresa Hatcher
May 15, 2018 6:16 AM

James, that is the perfect picture for this article.