“Death and destruction are on the doorstep, but the watchmen are sleeping.”

My son, My prophets, and watchmen, I have seen the tears you have shed for the lost, for the nation, for My land Israel, but destruction surely comes, and with it, a famine that will cause men to eat the flesh of men. The nations are arrayed for war. The red horse rides upon the world, bringing with it the death and destruction.

Where is the white horse? you asked. The white horse has arrived, but the rider will not be revealed until the time I have set. He will ride in with a peace plan, a deal that cannot be beat, the deal of the century – that’s how you will know him. Watch the king of the north, for he is stirring the nations to come against Israel. Those that surround Israel will be pushed by anger to strike her. Those who were friends will be foes as nations now hate My jewel.

My son, the coming days will be wroth with violence. Men will be desperate and will do unimaginable cruel acts. I tell you this not to have My people fear, but to give them knowledge of My protective hand. All those that serve Me, I will protect. All those I have chosen from the foundations of time, I will protect. I will pour out My Spirit in the coming days, and many people will feel the tugging on their hearts to repent, but the window of time will be very short, and there cannot be any indecision or question.

My son, war is coming. The walls have been breached, and the enemy is in the house. Write what I say – Death and destruction are on the doorstep, but the watchmen are sleeping or looking in the opposite direction and are not warning My people. The pastors are sleeping, not warning their flocks, all for filthy lucre. My son, the time has come for My Remnant to get bold and warn the people! I am coming, for I AM JUDGMENT!!!

Shalom,

Father

Scripture Reference:

11 “Mine eyes do fail with tears, My bowels are troubled, My liver is poured out upon the earth, for the destruction of the daughter of My people; because the children and the sucklings swoon in the streets of the city.
12 They say to their mothers, Where is corn and wine? When they swooned as the wounded in the streets of the city, when their soul was poured out into their mothers’ bosom.
13 What thing shall I take to witness for thee? What things shall I liken to thee, O daughter of Jerusalem? What shall I equal to thee, that I may comfort thee, O virgin daughter of Zion? For thy breach is great like the sea: who can heal thee?” (Lamentations 2:11-13)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
May 17, 2018 12:25 AM

Back in the 80’s, and before, the Church world in America would host traveling Evangelists who would speak on the end of the age and the coming Kingdom Of God. They were bold and would always try to lead sinners to repentance; to the ONLY way to Salvation, JESUS CHRIST. These men would talk of the hard trials coming to America and how God wanted the people to be courageous and brave in spite of suffering.

Over time, I guess such men have stopped coming to the Churches. The Pastor, the same man, week after week, month after month, and many years later would hog the podium with the same tired sermons on faith and love, that eventually turned to hope and grace. Some of you remember what I’m saying. Those subjects are great, but what happened to the warnings about a world gone nuts and the glorious return of the SAVIOR?

Tonight I heard a couple lead the TV audience in the so-called sinners prayer. There was not one about repentance in that lame prayer. It was God I give my life to you, so do with me whatever you wish to do. Bless me, Amen. Good words, but NO repentance. My how times have changed the Church.

One of the last full gospel churches I attended had clowns, literal clowns, at the doors passing out balloons. TRUE fact. “Sleeping dogs,” leading people down that broad path to destruction in many cases. So sad, but the lukewarm church is here and Jesus will vomit such people out of His mouth. His words, not mine. and to that I say Amen.

Sujit Thomas
May 17, 2018 12:36 PM
Linda, I believe the reason for the current state of most of the institutionalized church is simply this: all theory and no practicals, or all faith and no deeds. For most sincere churchgoers, churchgoing has simply become a ritual that they must do, but they cannot explain why they must or what they gain out of it. And I believe unless the Holy Spirit gives such a churchgoer a wake-up call, he or she cannot wake up. And if you or I do try to wake them up in our strength, we only reap offense. This churchgoing thing usually begins like me going to a place to see something new called “fire.” But no matter when I go or how often I go, all I get to see and hear is a talk about the “fire”—great, intelligent, well researched, thoughtful, even powerful and emotionally moving, but talk nonetheless. Sometimes, the “fire” is dramatized on stage either as a humble act or as a dazzling audiovisual display—sincere and talented, yes, but artificial. So, where’s the “fire”? Does it exist? Can I experience it? I am afraid to ask, and seemingly, everybody else is afraid to even consider thinking along those lines. It is probably at this point that some decide to settle for the less than real “fire.” Others drop out calling the whole thing a sham and curse themselves for ever believing in something like it. Still others find another version of this artificial “fire” that personally appeals to them and settle there, leaving perhaps a few disillusioned but intrigued or convinced folks or hopeful folks that if there was an “artificial fire,” there had to be a “real fire.” But where to find it? How to get it? Could I even hope for it? It is usually those among… Read more »
May 17, 2018 4:51 PM

Well stated Sujit. Those who are hungry for more of God will receive, while others look on wondering and doubting. As the deer pants for the water, so my soul thirsts for you God. (Psalm 42:1)

Martin
Martin
May 18, 2018 2:28 AM

“Real” was written in the sky (video The Last Reformation).

Carol
Carol
May 17, 2018 5:23 AM

I call such churches christian Hollywood

John Barry
John Barry
May 17, 2018 8:09 AM

Thank you Bryon for obeying ! If this is the same mid-east war Chuck Youngbrandt saw , it is going to effect America and the world greatly . Chuck saw our army gathering in Saudi Arabia to fight Iran & Iran will hit them with a nuke . The LORD told Chuck – our army will go over , but not come back . He was also shown we lose an aircraft carrier to a nuke in this war . Jim Baker was shown a couple of years ago all our young people in lines crying because they are being drafted , I believe this happens because our army has been destroyed . Think how this would change the balance of power in the earth . Chuck was also shown Russia invading into and thru Iran during this war . This is building like WW1 and will continue to drag the nations into war , a war of survival . Do not think this will be a quick war & life will go back to normal , when this starts normal is over till JESUS comes back . Blessings

gmzsandrita
gmzsandrita
May 17, 2018 10:50 PM

John, I had a dream in 2016 where I was at the empty backyard of a preschool/daycare center and all of a sudden I hear the lament of many women and the sounds of many airfighter jets taking off to go to war. I had the impression that men (and possibly even women) were being drafted in a war.

John Barry
John Barry
May 18, 2018 7:27 AM

Sister gmzsandrita , thanks for that confirmation , womens lib wants to be like a man , I believe GOD is going to let them . Our whole society is out of order , women should be honoured , not sent to war , imo . Blessings

Tim
Tim
May 18, 2018 5:07 PM

Hello John, great comments, thank you. Thanks for the historical and prophetic fill-in, am learning from this thank you,

2 examples where women did ok to well in war. In both of these cases the women faced a choice. a) be raped AND b) have their children be taken from them and/or starved and/or killed
OR
FIGHT.

Example 1 – the Russian Women of WWII. Many stories here. The Russian women preferred death in battle (which happened in many cases) to being raped and losing their children

Example 2 – The Israeli women of the War for Jewish Independence in 1948.

There is the example of Deborah and Barak from the Bible, however it appeared to me Deborah’s job was to encourage Barak and motivate him a little bit rather than direct fighting. The lady who killed the bad-guy general Sisera certainly did her job …

Let’s hope and pray American women are not put to this scenario. I am praying for some miracles by God on our behalf.

God can do anything.

Thank you and God bless you.

Keep up the good posting.

David Lockett
May 17, 2018 7:36 AM

I have seen it to Linda in churches just the lukewarm feeling on their faces, I have preach in many churches warning in trying to stir them up and be prepared for his coming yet no one comes to the altar to repent or if they did didn’t stay long like about 3 minutes, my heart long for a move of God to see holiness in the lives of people yet it looks like all people want to hear with itching ears, and I refuse to preach to what they want but only what Holy Spirit says whether they like it or not and I do it with love, all I can say word of God is coming to pass , I hearing in my spirit is suddenly, accleration and speedily things are going to happen soon both in natural and spirit, so say encourage Sister Linda and be bless in Jesus

Martin
Martin
May 18, 2018 2:08 AM

Jim Bakker also hears “Suddenly”.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
May 17, 2018 2:45 PM

David, I thank you for your words of hope. Yes, I believe the time IS coming in America when the saints of God will wake up from their lukewarm ways, and from their HEART repent and draw near to our great God and Savior. Then we will be filled with even more of God’s Holy Spirit.

David Lockett
David Lockett
May 17, 2018 4:28 PM

Amen, thank u for ur reply!!keep focusing on Jesus our only hope!!

Julie
Julie
May 17, 2018 8:19 AM

I’ve been sitting in Psalm 51, David’s prayer of repentance, for a while now. One of my 1st reflections about it is this: we have a song about “I want to dance like David danced,” when he was bringing the ark back to Jerusalem. As I thought about it, I wondered, but am I also willing to repent as David repented?

Jean
Jean
May 17, 2018 11:02 AM

Psalm 51:10 Is probably my life verse if I have one. What you said about David, I’ve asked myself about Moses. Forty days of fasting and prayer to hear from God, comes down off the mountain to see the people’s rebellion, then fasts another 40 on their behalf. What a fulfillment of the two greatest commandments Jesus gave us. That makes anything I’ve ever done seem so small.

james kerry
May 18, 2018 9:15 AM
President Trump today – Friday May 18th – set to announce yet another profound action that is consistent with pleasing the Lord God of Heaven and Earth (again done at the highest levels of the US govt.)…to DE-FUND PLANNED PARENTHOOD… [link to http://www.modernhealthcare.com] [link to http://www.thegatewaypundit.com] I can’t say that it will happen, because he’s fighting a wicked swamp, but he’s taking yet another powerful move that is the very definition of Biblical repentance of a nation. Here’s a few more things done by this man, in hardly a year in office, pleasing to the Lord: He’s tearing down corruption at the highest levels of the US Govt., with now close to 100 Congressmen and Senators, either forced to resign or announcing “they’re not running”; aka “the deep, corrupt state”…(hence both parties, the media and spiritual forces in high places at nearly every turn fighting him). He’s pushed back on the Johnson Rule, that blocks Christians from being able to talk about politics in the churches. He’s pushed back on the “Mexico” (global abortion) funding, that’s been going on for years. He’s put in dozens of Godly judges in our District, Federal and Supreme courts. He’s put in a Secretary of Education that is pushing back on the anti-God initiatives in our public schools. He’s blessing Israel like no other president in US history. He’s publicly speaking the name of Jesus Christ. His wife, at the beginning of one of his largest rallies ever on national and international TV, word-for-word, recites the Lord’s prayer. There are/is more; and, soon-to-be, much more. Yes America will have it’s time of judgment…like every nation for its sins. Even so, there’s a powerful (and I believe growing number of Believers) that have been out of mainstream – that have been on their faces in… Read more »
May 18, 2018 5:02 PM

Thanks for sharing those facts. I thank God for using Trump to expose and confront corruption and give us a little more time to bring in the harvest. I am glad he was bold enough to move the U.S. embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, but concerned by recent reports of his plans to require Israel to move out of parts of east Jerusalem, preparing the way for dividing it between them and the Palestinians. If he proceeds with that, the consequences for the U.S. will be disastrous.

james kerry
May 18, 2018 7:56 PM

If the US requires (via heavy hand) Israel to divide Jerusalem, I then completely agree James…get ready for judgment! For truly, even in the book of Joel that was one of the specific reasons for God bringing His wrath upon the world, at the coming of the Lord.

As far as I’m concerned, If our President started to forcefully seek to break apart Jerusalem (or even the current borders of greater Israel), that would spiritually nullify and go against all the good that’s been done, and then some.

Thus far, things are progressing in sync with this current president and his actions as prophesied by the late Kim Clement, and in accordance of a nation changing directions/policies back toward God (irrespective of the “majority” of its citizens in rebellion): at least FAR, FAR MORE THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT where a case can be made. (But again, if this Jerusalem issue turns in that way…it would decisively show the side he’s on, and run counter to all the good, and myself and millions of Christians would turn on a dime in supporting him, and he’d be political red meat for the taking, if not worse, as then few if any power bases – and none spiritually – would be left on his side…as it’s now heavily prayers going up in supporting him.) So in the mean time, I’m watching a president systematically dismantle wickedness in high places in this country, as prayers continue to go up and call upon the Creator’s mercy for this nation (mercy that is great, and reaches to the heavens).

jk

jerry rigg
May 17, 2018 12:21 PM

…..and to quote directly above…..yes, all for filthy lucre, the same unit of exchange that prompted Judas to act!

Christine Mckinnon
Christine Mckinnon
May 17, 2018 12:06 PM

Elvi Zapata has seen all these events but also has seen the great harvest.

Elizabth
Elizabth
May 21, 2018 3:43 PM

On Brietbart there is an article the Barrack and Michelle signed multi year contract to produce shows for Netflix. MMMM….

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 21, 2018 2:49 AM

Mena Lee Grebin word that goes with Byron’s here.

55 min onward for the word from the LORD. She gives the same date as Godshealer7, April 6th 2019 at 1:00:20 mark.

The year starts March 17, 1 Nisan.

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
May 21, 2018 11:22 PM

Firstly to Byron — Thank you for your sharing with this community what the Lord has been sharing with you. The time of Grace is certainly coming to a close, and judgement is close at hand. I thank you for releasing what you have been recently…it is just the kind of wake up call we need to be having, as we recognize the urgent call to pray to the Lord that He might continue calling the lost, to open their eyes through the revelation of His Word being fulfilled in the world in these days, and to preparing their hearts to receiving the Gospel message — that they might turn to Him and receive His free gift of Salvation.

May God continue to bless you Brother.
________________

And to Matt NZ, I thank the Lord for your sharing this word from Mena Lee Grebin.

THIS is a powerful video and one I intend to share with my friends and family that are in the Laodecian Church, spiritually dead, and believing the lies of Satan.

THANK YOU, and may the Lord bless you, Brother!

🙌 Hallelujah! All praise to the Lord of Hosts. 🙌

Peachey
Peachey
May 19, 2018 6:04 PM

Nowhere in the word does it say, I Am Judgement. He may execute it, but God is Love.

May 19, 2018 7:34 PM

Everything God does is love, including His judgment because in His judgment, He takes action in behalf of innocent victims who are suffering abuse from the unrighteous, so by stopping their abuse, even by force, God is demonstrating His love. Saying He is Judgment seems consistent with saying justice is the foundation of His throne. (Psalm 89:14 and 97:2) I think we in the western churches have been bombarded by bad teaching on what real love is, like it is all hugs and kisses, but there is another side to it.

Peachey
Peachey
May 20, 2018 12:34 PM

Jesus was sent by God as a sacrifice for our sins. He died on the cross, yet it was man who provided the judgement. That’s why Jesus said, Father forgive them for they know not what they do. He did not say Father I forgive you for being judgement.

There are laws that operate this universe and our lives that God set in motion. If we violate those laws we bring judgement upon ourselves. He also takes his hand of protection off of us.

Jesus is the judge, but not the judgement. When the unsaved are cast into hell, hell is the judgement.

There are occasions where God pours out his wrath. But God is not the judgement. He pours out judgement sometimes, or man brings it upon himself.

There is no scripture that says God is judgement.

There is the judgement seat of Christ, who rules over all.

I take a very literal approach when I read that someone says God is Judgement.

John Barry
John Barry
May 19, 2018 8:45 PM

Peachy , I agree GOD is love , but since HE is infinite and we are not , I wonder if we really understand Agape Love and its true meaning . I wonder what your thoughts are of Isaiah 45 : 7 , I find Isaiah 45:7 very interesting in light of GOD is love . ABBA GOD has many personality traits besides love as we understand it , I believe from Isaiah 45 : 7 . We know GOD can get mad / angry too , this is part of HIS personality also . Knowing you love the LORD I would be interested in what you think of 45 : 7 in light of GOD is Love . It makes me think we don’t know GOD as well as we think we do . Blessings Peachy.