“The day of turning is now upon you.”

My son, hear the Word of the Lord. My people have partaken in abominable sin, offering sacrifices to strange gods of pleasure and filth. I have seen the follies that transpire in My house; they offer incense to the flesh. My people do not worship Me; they worship what they do not know. Because of your doings, I am bringing desolation to this land. Because of your abominations, I will bring fire to this land.

My son, the day of turning is now upon you. Speak to My Remnant to prepare to meet Me. Tell them to be obedient to My voice, for I will speak to them whether by speech, vision, or dream, or My Word. I will guide My Remnant to Me. Those of My children who are not ready, those who have not obeyed My voice nor sought Me daily will be in trouble, for they have not prepared their houses.

My son, you say, ‘But Lord, they love you. They believe in you.’

But I say, Do they really? Most go to a building to worship Me, but they do not. They worship flesh and selfishness. They are not thankful to Me for the blessing in their lives; they thank themselves for all they have achieved. The only time they seek Me is when they want something. The only time they pray to Me is when someone is ill or passed away. This generation of fast food, fast cars, fast lives, and fast religion does not have time to spend with Me. I weep for My children, for I know correction will be hard for a stubborn, stiff-necked child.

My Remnant are ready. They have been in the battle. They have fought off the hordes that have come against them. They have stayed on their faces before Me, denying the flesh and pushing through to victory.

My son, I know that My children who read this will not understand. They think because they go to church, they should be counted worthy. But I say, ‘Many will say to Me, Lord, didn’t we do this or that in Your Name?’

I will say, ‘Depart from Me, I knew you not.’

Many will call My prophets liars and call them out in public, but I will not call THEM out when they stand before Me. Many will not believe I speak to men, but I say, I speak to you (people), but you (people) do not hear. Many will blame the shepherd for not speaking truth to them, and rightly so, for I will hold the shepherds accountable for all they have taught.

My son, things are going to happen very quickly now. As I have told you before, do not be surprised when you wake up one morning and everything as you know it will have changed.

I love you My children. You must seek Me in your quiet times, seek Me daily. Open My Word, I will guide you into all things and fill your lamp with oil. Seek Me, for now is the time. Repent and fall on your faces before Me, I am quick to forgive. I am coming now, be ready!

Messiah Jesus

Scripture Reference:

22 So that the Lord could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day.
23 Because ye have burned incense, and because ye have sinned against the Lord, and have not obeyed the voice of the Lord, nor walked in his law, nor in his statutes, nor in his testimonies, therefore this evil is happened unto you, as at this day.” (Jeremiah 44:22-23)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Heather
May 14, 2018 12:53 AM

Of all Byron’s recent words, this one hits home more than all the rest. Thank you Lord Jesus for forgiveness again today. I’ve been through battles and the enemy has trampled me. I often feel like an outsider in this world and yet also a failure before the Lord. But each day is new brothers and sisters and fresh mercies with it!

Jean
Jean
May 14, 2018 5:02 AM

Heather,

I feel the same way! Right now, I am desperate to hear from God. Many, many battles, and feel quite alone as no one I know seems aware of the biblical time, It seems like such a long time since I’ve heard from Him.

I can say, however, that I do not look to church for spiritual strength, but my own time with Him. I pray for revival in my church. I do not judge or count myself higher than others, because there were those awake before me, as I’ve seen on the internet. I did nothing to earn being told anything by God 5 years ago when I began to see, but I did listen. I wonder if He wakes each one when it is most advantageous to the souls around him. I wonder if those who are awake are like first responders, who will be able to calmly think when tragedy strikes.

Again, just desperate to hear from Him personally today. It’s been harder to pray past couple of days because my desperation is great.

May God bless Byron and all those who who are saying what man does not wish to hear.

Megan Manrubia
May 14, 2018 1:46 AM

God Bless you sister, took the words right out of me. I know exactly how you feel and you are never alone. 😇🌹🕊

Brother Steven
May 14, 2018 1:49 AM

Click here for all those who can Ditto Heather and Megan, me first.

mama
mama
May 14, 2018 7:41 AM

I feel battle fatigue. The enemy attacks every day now. Through my family. He attacks my thoughts. He battles my mind but I refuse to give in. The Lord told me last week “Don’t look left. Don’t look right. LOOK AT ME. KEEP YOUR EYES ON ME.” Thank you Lord. Remember to call on his name. All those who call on the Lord, shall be saved. Let him help us now as we stay the course. Get on the Ark. Our redemption is nigh!

Jerry
Jerry
May 14, 2018 6:03 AM

“When the author walks onto the stage, the play is over.”
C. S. Lewis

mem
mem
May 14, 2018 8:58 AM

Brilliant quote from CS Lewis.

Paula
Paula
May 14, 2018 6:45 AM

This word bears witness with my spirit. I truly believe this is a word from our Lord. Of late there is such an urgency in my spirit to get my house in order and make sure my garments are white so that I am prepared to meet my King. But I feel the spiritual oppression all around me. Saints, these are exciting times in which we live, but they are also difficult times. We must stay on our knees and stay in his Word. There is simply no other way to prepare for His second coming.

Jean
Jean
May 14, 2018 12:41 PM

I am reminded yet again in all my seeking that I am not praising God as I should for all He has done. I read in an old journal Psalm 78 (esp. V 10-11) and Psalm 69:29-32. The ‘wanting’ itself is a blessing because it causes the seeking. God has graciously increased my prayer life over the past couple of months. He has answered a very specific request in a surprising way, a request i honestly had little faith about. He preserved me and visited me in a time of persecution. He kept me from sinning with my mouth when I was hurt and treated unfairly. He has given me the desire to want Him. The Lord repeated 4 times in Psalm 107″ Oh, that men would praise the Lord for His goodness, for His wonderful works to the children of men”. He showed me this week in 1Samuel 12:32 that I must be diligent to pray for those around me.

Forgive me Father and brothers and sisters for failing to declare all He has done! I am thankful for all of you who desire the same things!

Tim
Tim
May 14, 2018 12:47 AM

God bless you and your family Byron, in every way. Great post, thank you again.

Only God knows the complete script for any* of our lives. He sometimes takes pleasure in re-writing the script of our lives, and of a nation, when He is written out of the script/story of our lives.

Imagine the OWNER and STAR of a TV Show being written out of the show by the ungrateful employees/actors/actresses.

God knows the BEST time to write Himself back into the Show (with drama and flair), where He is Truly (and will always for ETERNITY be the Star:) ). God has a very good (perfect:)) sense of humor (and timing), for all situations, so HE will write Himself back into the Story at the time BEST for getting EVERYONE’S ATTENTION.

God’s sense of Humor will ensure that He makes His point with mercy to those open to Him but the same point will have a brutal edge toward those who hate Him.

Praise God.

Thank you and God bless you.

Timothy
Timothy
May 14, 2018 12:31 PM

Byron, thank you for sharing these messages. I know it must be hard sometimes. I appreciate it! Thank you for your dedication, Tim.

JMore
JMore
May 14, 2018 11:19 AM

Does Byron have his own website or youtube channel?

Byron Searle
Byron Searle
May 14, 2018 11:59 AM

The Lord told me last year not to have a youtube channel. And now a year later with all the censorship I can understand why.

Byron

Donna
Donna
May 14, 2018 9:54 PM

Thank you for listening Byron. The devil has taken hold and does not want us believers to hear from those God has chosen to share and warn us of troubled times ahead. I praise God for all you.

John Barry
John Barry
May 14, 2018 9:36 PM

Brother Bryon may I impose on you some ? I believe it likely shortly ( 6-18 months ) after the war in the middle east Rev. 6 : 12-16 happens . I believe something from space comes by or hits the earth and has a dramatic effect on the earth , major earth changes . Would you share any insight or thoughts you may have on this , thanks in advance & Blessings .

Byron Searle
Byron Searle
May 15, 2018 12:42 PM

I have seen many things that I have not posted, some things I have not been released to post. Concerning your comment I have seen a large asteroid hit the Atlantic off the coast of North Carolina but out farther in the ocean. This asteroid will come in by complete surprise and catch everyone totally unaware. When it hits, it will cause the mountain on the Canary Island to collapse into the ocean. The tidal wave that will be caused by both of these at the same time will be catastrophic for the east coast of America. I saw the wave push all the way to the mountains, millions will die. I put out a word called the 4 Judgments, you may find it on Lyn Leahz web page, or maybe here in the archives.
Be blessed
Byron

John Barry
John Barry
May 15, 2018 4:34 PM

Thank you Brother Byron , The LORD started telling me last Jan. that something is going to hit the earth & it is an early judgement in the sequence of events , I think shortly after the war in the middle east . I remember your post , the 4 judgements , I will find it . Blessings !

aaron1
aaron1
May 15, 2018 9:41 PM

Four Judgments Are Coming Upon America

John Barry
John Barry
May 15, 2018 9:54 PM

Thank you for helping me out , blessings Brother aaron 1 .

In.2.it.ive
In.2.it.ive
May 14, 2018 11:31 PM
Although not brother Byron, feel compelled to share this with you. Was shown meteors and asteroids that are part of this incoming red dragon/nibiru system’s debris field will come first. Then humongous planets in the sky and at this point was shown to take refuge in mtns. Rev 6:15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. The electromagnetic pull of the red dragon due to its size and its coming proximity to Earth will cause a mega quake and pole shift spinning us like a top! Rev 6 :12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. The rapture was immediately after the Rev 6:12 sixth seal, mega quake w simultaneous pole shift. My body and the Earth changed in the twinkling of an eye. I had a glowing light body and the similar Earth landscape was now extremely vivid and bright. It was a new Heaven on new Earth as foretold. By far the most vivid dream ive seen and actually felt, although the light body and Heaven experience was only for a couple seconds. In a similar yet separate vision, i witnessed The Son of Man coming w great glory in the sky also coinciding with this same event. So perhaps the tribulation is the opening of seals and the… Read more »
John Barry
John Barry
May 15, 2018 1:22 AM

Hi brother In.2.it.ive , did you get any understanding of how far the planets are behind the meteors ? Days , weeks , months or years ? thanks for responding & blessings .

william