“You are on the cusp of a new dawn, before an open door.”

It is I, King of all that exists, Master and Lord, Divinity that came into flesh, Messiah to all who trust and believe. There is no other besides Me.

You are on the cusp of a new dawn, before an open door that very few will enter into at the end of this age of man, when I take to Myself My first-fruits, the manifested sons and daughters of the Most High.

There is a cost to walking the narrow way, and most have not chosen My way in its fullness. I have taught and counseled, warned and implored My church, even those who consider themselves to be My remnant church, My Bride to open their eyes to truth. So many though continue to give their affections and attentions elsewhere. I am jealous for My church, but many do not desire Me as I desire her. The patterns for what I am speaking are found throughout My Word for those who seek to know truth.

As the end tells of the beginning, I am dividing, yet again, a first-fruit within the larger group known as My remnant. I am dividing those who call Me Messiah, but whose fruits do not reflect this, with those who have laid their entire lives down on My altar as living sacrifices, those who are My crown jewels, those who desire Me and only Me. These are those who have forsaken all else, those who care not for things of this world. These are those with their oil lamps full, ready and waiting for their Groom, those whom I will marry. This is the first remnant I will transform into My image, to assist Me in power and mighty authority as the world plunges into tribulation. This is also My remnant Bride who will come with Me at the close of the tribulation to declare My victory won. The remainder of the remnant church who require further refining will undergo persecution and great tribulation in order to be called My wedding guests. Seek My truth in My Word and you shall find it.

Can you even hear what My Spirit is speaking to you as the midnight hour strikes? Not all who call Me Lord will enter into the wedding chamber. Those not walking in complete obedience, truth, and holiness will remain to endure great turmoil such as the world has never seen. The comfortably numb positions this larger group has embraced will suddenly become a grave and stark reality check as they realize they did not take My warnings and instructions seriously enough.

Too many believe they will escape tribulation and go about their lives, living the way they feel like living, not seeing a problem with it. This is not of Me! Deception runs deep in My church and only you are accountable for your journey with Me. I desire only purity and will not take as My Bride anything but that purity. Darkness and light cannot dwell together, therefore ANY FORM of darkness, however slight, when willfully accepted in one’s life, will not be accepted to be My holy Bride.

Events unfold now with terrible speed, and for those still dabbling in the things of the world but professing Me, the outcome will be bitter, but I will never forsake you if you continue to seek Me. After I translate My pure Bride, they will be a great comfort to the remnant left, for a time, as you will witness My glory radiating from them and truth will manifest before your eyes. There is still a moment to choose to repent, but I tell you, this opportunity will end suddenly and abruptly.

For My jewels, your feet will tread on the paths of the ancients and walk on My streets of gold. My Comforter is always within to assist you and guide you. Your steps are not taken alone and your labor has not been in vain.

As Heaven and earth collide, you will fly like doves and join Me, your Espoused, in all of My glory. Cast your cares on Me and be anxious for nothing. The earth will soon dissolve like snow and the mountains will melt with fervent heat at the great and terrible day of the Lord. You have nothing to fear as you remain immersed in My fountain of blood and water and dwell in the safety of My mercy and grace. I have spoken of the sudden-lies being upon you. My first-fruits, in the blink of an eye, you will find yourselves face to face with Me!

Rejoice in that your King comes! Great manifestations of My glory are upon you!

Your King, Your Bridegroom,

YAHUSHUA

Scripture References – King James Version (KJV)

19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. (Romans 8:19-21)

14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God: (Exodus 34:14)

23 Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the Lord your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the Lord thy God hath forbidden thee.
24 For the Lord thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God. (Deuteronomy 4:23-24)

58 For they provoked him to anger with their high places, and moved him to jealousy with their graven images. (Psalm 78:58)

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s. (Matthew 7:16-20)

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

16 And the Lord their God shall save them in that day as the flock of his people: for they shall be as the stones of a crown, lifted up as an ensign upon his land. (Zechariah 9:16)

16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.
17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. (Malachi 3:16-17)

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. (Revelation 14:4)

2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. (2 Corinthians 11:2)

26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. (Ephesians 5:26-27)

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. (Revelation 19:7-8)

13 The king’s daughter is all glorious within: her clothing is of wrought gold. (Psalm 45:13)

32 Can a maid forget her ornaments, or a bride her attire? yet my people have forgotten me days without number. (Jeremiah 2:32)

11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: (Matthew 22:11)

15 And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bride chamber mourn, as long as the bridegroom is with them? but the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken from them, and then shall they fast. (Matthew 9:15)

10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh. (Isaiah 61:10)

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. (Matthew 7:21-23)

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? (2 Corinthians 6:14)

5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
6 The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory.
7 Confounded be all they that serve graven images, that boast themselves of idols: worship him, all ye gods. (Psalm 97:5-7)

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

Heather
Heather
September 6, 2018 11:09 AM

The Holy Spirit has confirmed for me that this separation is being done by the Lord Himself. He is calling, equipping, and appointing. God doesn’t look for qualified people of a certain background, age, experience, family, etc. who have met certain “qualifications.” In fact, He loves to call people whose hearts He wants to change! So if you are reading this and wondering if you are worthy of being His remnant, remember Jesus’ blood is your worthiness! Accept His proposal and love Him like a fiancee would – never ashamed and always looking forward to being together with a longing that is almost painful. That’s how He loves you! And all creation is waiting for the moment when you will be together. Take step one in faith and He will carry you through steps 3, 4, 5… Just say yes!

John T
John T
September 6, 2018 5:48 AM

TRUTH!! TRUTH!! TRUTH!! Holiness is simply being set apart from that which is defiled. Greater levels of sanctification is now required. We must become separated from that which defiles our minds, emotion, attitudes and our lives. Living with the revelation of Psalm 73:25, that nothing in heaven or on earth compares to the Lord Jesus and knowing Him. Letting go of everything else…

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
September 6, 2018 2:09 AM

Julie, thank you for being faithful to the Lord. This message makes me happy and am eagerly awaiting to be part of the first remnant. I pray I am worthy enough to be found holy and without blemish. “in the blink of an eye, you will find yourselves face to face with Me.” I can hardly wait!

Mark scheib
Mark scheib
September 6, 2018 11:46 AM

This is one of the best words that I’ve ever read on this site. One of the most important. Keep pursuing the Lord, Keep seeing on a daily basis how close we can get to Jesus. Let the Lord continue to separate us to himself, and His Holieness, power and authority will follow.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
September 6, 2018 8:01 AM

Lord I pray we are strive to be counted worthy

H Little
H Little
September 6, 2018 9:53 PM
Thank you for this intimate word. Jesus, I want to be with You more and more. Everything else is feeling so vain, I just want a clearer focus on You! Here is a poem that came to me on August 19, 2018 A poem of introspection, contemplating the spiritual faith walk Is my relationship with the LORD on hold? Am I doing everything except being bold? Am I taking steps of obedience and trust, following God’s every command? These are the things that lead to the promised land… But, if I am following money or vain glory, I won’t have a lasting testimony or story. If it’s all for self and by myself, it’s called selfish ambition. Then I won’t have any spiritual addition. No, if all day long I buy and sell, My totals will only lead to a bottomless hell. But there’s something else the LORD would require of me. Time, my precious time spent with Him, so that I can really see. Ears that will really listen, feet that aren’t lost. A prize, a priviledge, a mark of humility, favour, fortitude, and a cross. A goal, an attitude, endurance, a changed will. A personal walk, a race, a mile or two uphill. Do I know what the Spirit is saying still? Can I know if I’m not praying, but only playing? How precious is the time spent with You. Worshipping, studying, meditating, hearing and then obeying too. One step at a time, no more is given. Listen and obey, then you won’t be driven. A yoke with the LORD is easy, a burden from Him is light. Get rid of the rest, so you won’t lose sight. Stay with the LORD. Be filled with His Spirit inside. Then you won’t falter when you are tried. I may… Read more »
Matthew
Matthew
September 6, 2018 8:43 AM

Isaiah 55:1 to 56:8

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
September 6, 2018 4:17 PM

Those who are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. Look up, your redemption draweth neigh. Looking for the Blessed Hope. Thank you Julie.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
September 7, 2018 3:08 PM
IMPORTANT! I have two extremely vital comments. The Strong’s gives all the Scriptures for firstfruits. Below, is the only one I could find where the Scripture actually say WHO will be the FIRSTFRUITS. The 144,000 of Jewish decent.” . . .these were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. (Revelation 14:4) These are the 144,000. The only other Scriptures refer to CHRIST as THE Firstfruits. 1 Corn 15:20 and 23. AND . . . James 1:18 speaks of a “KIND” of firstfruits. And finally in ! Corn 16:15 and Romans 16:15 it speaks of the those in the church of Achaia, in the early N.T. Church. Kindly show me where the Bible tells us the final sorting out of the FIRSTFRUITS will be taken from the end days remnant Body of Believers. Thanks. Also, I have another question . . please someone explain EXACTLY what God means in His Word where it says the Saints of God must be “without spot, wrinkle, blemish, or any such thing?” A very strict Christian lady told me a few days ago, “if we have even one sin on our souls we CANNOT enter heaven when we die.” But, in essence, she turned out to be a very nit picky older lady who was far from perfect. So, please someone explain what QUALIFIES us to be without such “sins.” For instance, say a Christian is just about “perfect,” but the day comes when they lose their temper and they hold a grudge for a week. On the 8th day they DIE from a stroke. I am very serious. We need clarification on these very tender questions. Are we to feel guilty and must we fear losing out on eternal life. I think I have the answer, but I… Read more »
Corrine
Corrine
September 9, 2018 9:35 PM

Linda Courtney,
I heard Perry Stone speak about this subject.. he referenced a story from the Bible (I can’t remember the passage) that a woman was a Believer was in sin / committing sin and Perry said that the Lord would giving her a space of time before judgment came. So what I understood was that Believers that fall into chronic sin or have a sin they don’t confess or want to deal with when the Holy Spirit shows it to them, probably have a space of time where the Holy Spirit is convicting them and during that time they need to repent and ask for forgiveness. The Lord is so merciful, he gives us the Holy Spirit and if we keep a tender heart towards the Lord , He will let us know when we need to repent but there is also grace. I think a dangerous area are for Christians that refuse to repent after the Lord has given them a space of time to repent and they ignore it. Perfect love casts out all fear. If you truly love the Lord and want to please Him there is no fear of sinning and missing out on eternal life because the Holy Spirit brings us back into repentance and that’s all the Lord wants, He loves us. I hope this helps. Blessings,
Corrine

H Little
H Little
September 8, 2018 2:31 PM

Linda, you have some questions that perhaps only God can answer to you.
Yes, I think it is possible that a grudge, or unforgiveness can keep a “seasoned” christian from heaven. I’ve come across such information in books and youtube accounts of people who have gone down to hades and seen many christians there in despair. This is a matter of repentance that must be taken care of here and now. Without continuous daily cross bearing which includes taking time daily for the Lord and His word, there’s that possibility of being side tracked or distracted by your own sin, someone else’s sin, or something good that becomes more important than a relationship with God. I just want to pray that I and many others would hear and respond to the Lamb of God who is also our Shephard. Wouldn’t it be so much better to be surrounded by a flock of like-minded people? Do you spend time daily with Him? Do your family, your church or your neighbours pray together? Let’s pray for one another to make this kind of sacrifice, which is actually a great priviledge, honour and responsibility and be transformed. Amen

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
September 8, 2018 3:36 PM

Thank you H Little for this helpful and encouraging reply. As for myself, yes, I try and spend considerable time with my Lord Jesus, Father and Holy Spirit. I’ve been in the WORD of GOD for 50 years and have the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. However, I still slip up now and then, and try to repent immediately. I praise God for HIS mercy and Grace. Be blessed, Linda

H Little
H Little
September 8, 2018 4:08 PM

What does being perfect really mean? Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you ( 2Cor 13:11). There are a lot of verses in the bible using the word perfect. I think a perfect heart attitude is what God is looking for. A humble attitude is the key.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
September 10, 2018 9:24 PM

For sure. King David was a man after God’s OWN heart.” King David had eight wives and hundreds of concubines. He was a very imperfect man, but he was also a man of great Godly LOVE. He was also a man of War, and killed thousands of enemies, but Kind David loved God so much he rid his kingdom of many of Gods enemies. I think we look at the WORD PEFECT in various ways. As for me, my ONLY perfection if found in “Christ IN me, the hope of glory.”

H Little
H Little
September 11, 2018 6:21 AM

Hi Linda,
That is so true.Thank you for your observations. God’s Word is perfect and a heart that is at peace with God through Jesus is perfect. This includes a clean conscience. I find that I have to work toward it regularly. This includes daily prayer, repentance, confession, taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ, aligning myself with all of God’s word through the Holy Spirit. It becomes God’s work and word in me, bringing confidence that it is not my work but His. This morning I awoke to Jesus singing the words “Come unto me, all ye that labor, and I will give you rest.” This is what got me up to spend time with Him, I could not resist Him! How comforting. Another morning I heard the chime of a beautiful wedding bell. I got up to sit with the Lord. I said, Lord, I heard your wedding bells! I heard “Our wedding bells.” At church this Sunday, my husband beside me was praying in tongues and worshipping the Lord so freely. I was battling and so tired I couldn’t even worship properly. But I was there before the Lord, seeking Him and praying. I heard in my Spirit, “Rest assured.” That was enough to bring me comfort and hope. Thank You Jesus!

Yawchal
Yawchal
September 9, 2018 11:56 AM
We are not allowed to hold grudges!!! That is called unforgiveness. Remember the parable that Jesus told of the one who was forgiven so much, but then later turned around and would not forgive another man of a smaller debt?!?. That wicked servant , who was once forgiven was now punished severely. After teaching the desiples how to pray , Jesus said if we forgive not, then our Father in heaven will not forgive us Holiness!!! Be ye Holy as I am holy God does not ask us to do things that we cannot do We are to be children of our Father This doesn’t mean we are perfect, but when we mess up, we must IMMEDIATELY repent and get back in right standing with God I just had a huge example of this in my own life yesterday. Looking back, I can see that I had let a number of little things in that seemed insignificant But this small disobedience grew into greater trouble for me, until I was at a place of great frustration. I won’t bother going into all the details, but suffice it to say that I felt so unworthy to do anything for Christ at that point, I just wanted to crawl into a hole. I had to stop and repent of my actions, words and emotions , right then and there, before I could go any further. I also had to pray the blood of Jesus to stop any evil that had spewed forth, so as for it to not be able to continue in its harmful path. I was greatly humbled and didn’t really expect much after such a display of flesh, but the lord heard my cry and the next two hours realized huge blessings for a number of people as I… Read more »
ed h
September 9, 2018 10:16 AM

That very strict lady is wrong.It is a good thing she is not God. No Christian will end up in Hell.
Romans 8:38–39

38 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Jesus paid for our sins, yes we need to pray for forgiveness and repentance, but it his sacrifice that allows us to be seen holy and pure in his presence.

! Cor 6:11
And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

No works, no deeds or anything we do can get us there. It is only the power of Jesus. Don’t fall for that lie .

Yawchal
Yawchal
September 9, 2018 2:09 PM

You’re right ed H. Nothing can separate us from Gods love
He still loves all those people that ended up in hell. He never desired for any to be lost, but that all would come to Him