“There is coming a time when many will be leaving the cities.”

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1

“There is coming a time when many will be leaving the cities – for with the catastrophes that come upon the land. For My people will have refuge; My people will have safety set aside for them.

My Spirit will direct you when the time is right. My Spirit will show you where it is safe. The times are hastening to an upheaval. It will be an upheaval that will shake the cities; many will live in fear for the events of that time.

Many will be running to and fro in search of safety but they will not find it, for they had not put their trust in Me. They could have been able to leave and to find safety, but instead they chose the way of the world. Many will face dangers on all sides. Many will face imprisonment. Many will have faced starvation and disease. But if these would have put their faith in Me, then they would have been better equipped for what is coming.

An army will be coming on that day; they will approach from the north. Your freedoms will be gone on that day. But out of the ashes a new group of people will come forth. They will have been in safety, far from the violence that was happening. Many will be brought to safety on that day, and the lights of those who were encamped in the mountains and the deserts, will rescue many.”

Stephen Hanson

Author: Stephen Hanson

Stephen Hanson of In His Truth Ministries came to the Lord is a special way in 1975 and has been prophesying regularly since. In these end-time birthing pangs we are to be reminded that judgment must first begin with the household of God. Will we be prepared and ready?

Lydia Hodge
August 3, 2017 7:08 PM

Amen. This speaks of a time that is coming quickly. Thank you Stephen.

Robert Nemeti
Robert Nemeti
August 3, 2017 11:31 PM

This sounds like the scripture the Lord gave me a few months ago.
“Outside is the sword; inside are plague and famine. Those in the country will die by the sword; those in the city will be devoured by famine and plague. The fugitives who escape will flee to the mountains. Like doves of the valleys, they will all moan, each for their own sins.”
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭7:15-16‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
August 3, 2017 6:42 PM

Berean Study Bible
Matthew 16:25

For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.

Sandra
Sandra
August 3, 2017 7:57 PM

Is this a word specifically for the United States? North America?

Sandra
Sandra
August 4, 2017 11:16 AM

Linda (Clay) Hasche just posted a warning for the citizens of the USA and so may have answered my question.

Yesterday the Holy Spirit led me to read the book of Zephania. More confirmation for me…

Sandra
Sandra
August 4, 2017 1:55 PM

On Glynda Lomax’s Facebook page she recently said that she has received warning about war with the United States, Russia and China. A lady commented that she received a warning about war also and this is her post.

Becky
Becky
August 4, 2017 3:50 PM

I have heard that cities with 2 rivers will be safe havens for Gods people. It may have been Henry Gruver, but I don’t remember.

Mark scheib
Mark scheib
August 4, 2017 8:51 AM

An Army comes from the north. Thinking about that between 2:30 AM and 4:30 A M when I was awake, the only country I can think of is Russia.

Flattop
Flattop
August 7, 2017 3:07 PM

Stephen, Many Americans are in a state of refusing to listen to the gospel when it is presented. He is sending a disaster to change this, some seeking him on their own as a result of it. The disaster is not punishment, it a motivator to bring repentance and revival. GOD is LOVE

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
August 4, 2017 1:56 AM

Carpenter’s Village of Hope and Restoration located in the Appalachian area. Find it on Facebook. Might need to know it’s location one day.

Brandy
Brandy
August 4, 2017 2:44 PM

It’s about an hour and 45 minutes away from me. I live in a very small town here surrounded by mountains, I haven’t felt in my spirit that we will need to flee and last year my friend received a word that the county would be protected and be a refuge but, it’s best to have a back up plan.