“This Coming Fall is Going to Tear Open a Great Division in the United States”

USA_riots

12 Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and have them put to death.
13 You will be hated by all because of My name, but the one who endures to the end, he will be saved. (Mark 13:12-13)

“I tell you that this coming fall is going to tear open a great division in the United States.

For with the upcoming election, more and more fights will be breaking out. Entire churches will be divided. The Capitol building will house a new candidate. But many who thought this would happen, will be surprised at the outcome.

The time has come for all believers to put aside their differences. The time has come to put away your opinions. For there will be bloodshed and hatred in the streets. Brother will hate brother. And then the great time that I have spoken of in My word, will occur.

For it is not a time to fear. It is not a time to lose heart. For with the growing darkness there will also be a growing light. And this nation, which was once the home of the free and the land of the brave, will change.

Many people think a certain person will make your land great again, but I tell you these things are not going to happen. My word states that in the last days great trouble will come. It is inevitable; your prayers can’t keep it from happening.

But know that I will strengthen you for these days that are ahead. Know that I will enable you to go through them. And great exploits will be done in my name. Many will be freed from the chains that have held them; but a deceiving spirit will also be seen in the land.”

Stephen Hanson

Author: Stephen Hanson

Stephen Hanson of In His Truth Ministries came to the Lord is a special way in 1975 and has been prophesying regularly since. In these end-time birthing pangs we are to be reminded that judgment must first begin with the household of God. Will we be prepared and ready?

Jan
Jan
July 5, 2016 9:21 PM

Today has been a very confusing and upsetting day. The entire country watched as the director of the FBI outlined all of Hillary Clinton’s crimes then states that there will be no recommendation for prosecution. In the previous post, the writer stated that we must pray fervently if we want to change things in this country and then in your post you say that our prayers will be met with deaf ears. So which is it? This is all so confusing. I feel such sadness watching the rule of law put to death today. It was the end of the great American experiment. If some people are above the law no matter what they do shows that we are a completely lawless nation. God has now turned his back on America.

July 5, 2016 11:36 PM

He did not say our prayers will be met with deaf ears. He said our prayers cannot prevent the prophecies recorded in scriptures from being fulfilled, which means we must learn to pray in agreement with God rather than contrary to His word. When we do that, our prayers always get results.

Jan
Jan
July 6, 2016 3:18 AM

Thank you for commenting on my post. Some sleep and your comment has given me some perspective I didn’t have yesterday.

Jeff
Jeff
July 5, 2016 11:57 PM

The rule of law left years ago, honey…….. I’ve been praying about Ecuador for a long time. It’s looking pretty damn good right now.

Jan
Jan
July 6, 2016 3:20 AM

It would seem that I am going to be doing a lot more praying from here on out.

Chelsea
Chelsea
July 6, 2016 6:40 AM

I live in Ecuador. We moved here 6 years ago to get out of the U.S. While it is currently better than the U.S., it’s getting more and more expensive to live here, while earning potential is getting worse. The government is following in the patterns of Venezuela. We probably have 2 more good years here max. I would look elsewhere if I were you.

daniel
daniel
July 6, 2016 7:28 AM

cheslea, thank you for your feedback. I left USA 9 years ago debating between Ecuador or Philippines. I chose the latter. It’s not perfect but better than Venezuela for now though soon I think entire world be judged not just USA.

Paul Benson
July 5, 2016 10:02 PM
Stephen; I very much agree that there are coming (probably in the near future) times of upheaval and chaos, and I agree that God will supply whatever grace or provision we need to make it thru. But I take great exception to the following words you attributed to our Lord: ‘The time has come for all believers to put aside their differences. The time has come to put away your opinions.’ I do not believe the Lord would say any such thing, for there are only two ways (other than the Second Coming) for differences to cease in the Church. 1. Everyone stops preaching the truth. 2. Everyone stops rebelling against the truth that is being preached, Sadly so much of what I hear promoted as prophetic word seems to cater to the first scenario. But we are COMMANDED to speak the truth in love. We are also commanded to rebuke and exhort when necessary (Titus 2:12-15). The truth is DIVISIVE! It causes division between those who love the truth and those who love to be petted and pacified. Error is also divisive. So are contentions and striving about words to no profit. In order for division to cease all these things would have to cease including the preaching of the truth, and I don’t think God is going to be issuing any decrees along that line. Actually the Word of God says there must be divisions among us! For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you. 1Cor.11:19 There is actually a very healthy side to division in the Body. When error is addressed with correction it produces a growth in discernment in those who behold this interaction, and causes a regard and recognition of those who handle the… Read more »
July 5, 2016 10:27 PM

I believe it will take a great shaking to get us all on the same page, which explains why God is sending it.

Paul Benson
July 5, 2016 10:51 PM

You are so right there James, unfortunately. Got a strong picture in my mind once of the Bride needing a trip to the Laundromat on her way to the Wedding. Not saying it was prophetic, but you can’t say it don’t fit.

By the way, I was wondering why a longer post doesn’t show formatting until you hit the read-more. The big blocks of text look like terribly poor writing form. Is there a way to change that? Or is it just my browser?

sherry
sherry
July 6, 2016 7:35 AM

During corporate prayer on March 8 of this year, our prayer leader told us to ask Holy Spirit to tell us what God is saying about America. Here is the transcript of what I heard: Your country is in the washing machine. I have done the sorting and have decided the wash cycle-heavy duty, short cycle, delicate. The ones who go into the cycle are determined by how I see their true heart condition. Some will need more than one wash and the cycle may be changed according to their resistance to My purpose. The detergent I use is the blood of My son. My bride is without spot or wrinkle so I am seriously into this cleansing now-top down. Not just politics, but heads of family and the church. Your country will not look the same in 5 years and this will be a good thing. But many who claim Me as their God will not like the changes taking place. You must be able to hear Me and not the voices of the religious and self righteous.

I have no real opinion about what form the wash cycle and cleansing looks like, but this I know, this is what Holy Spirit said to me that day.

Paul Benson
July 6, 2016 8:56 AM
Sherry: You said: ‘I have no real opinion about what form the wash cycle and cleansing looks like’. We have God’s s description: Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; Daniel 12:10; but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; Romans 5:3; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. James 1:3 The cleansing will come through trials and tribulations. It is not God’s first choice to have to purge his people of disobedience. His first choice is found in the words of our Lord Jesus as he prayed for his followers: I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. John 17:15-17 The truth is sanctifying! If we come to a place where we are no longer receiving the truth and walking in it, it no longer sanctifies us; and God in his great love for us must switch to an alternate form of purification. This is true for individuals or groups; and will be expressed on a major corporate scale in the future as these words of the Apostle come to a fullness: For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 2Timothy 4:3 Paul was NOT speaking of the world here, but the Church! We live in a day where the majority of Christians have been turned aside to fables and ear tickling falsehoods. I believe in a very real way the Body of Christ brings many of the hardships of the future upon themselves; and… Read more »
sherry
sherry
July 6, 2016 4:08 PM

I guess what I meant when I said I had no opinion about the wash cycle that I was not aware of how it would play out in the natural, societal realm. But the Word is always true and I appreciate the response.

Dean
Dean
July 6, 2016 9:11 AM

“…I am seriously into this cleansing now…” ?!?

July 6, 2016 1:08 PM

That is a technical question, which Rob could answer because I don’t know.

Chloe
Chloe
July 6, 2016 2:03 PM

I checked it out out of curiosity (sorry could not help it. i am a computer scientist). The comment is simply shown as div text without any format tags until you click “Read more”. I think this is by design in order to truncate the text by a pre-determined max length. Otherwise, it might not be feasible and also cause unintended problems. (of course this is my guess as I am not looking at the javascript).

Tammy
Tammy
July 6, 2016 6:50 AM

Paul,
I hadn’t really tuned into that part when I read it the first time and I don’t know if the meaning is different then how it came across, but I TOTALLY agree with what you said. I do think if someone just won’t hear the real truth/message than I have learned to leave them alone. Two people I love the most, my parents, and consider themselves great Christians, and in many ways they are, but they are in spiritually dead churches and don’t discern ANY of this stuff, voted for Obama and will vote for Hillary!!! I wrestle with the question…can they really even be Christians? (Does anyone have thoughts on that? Can you even be a Christian and support the democratic platform?) Anyway, as a small town watchman, I have learned to be quiet at this point after warning for months…………well kind of quiet, I did send my parents a flurry of texts last night to see if they are spiritually awake yet and they are not………still love Obama………because the Holy Spirit does not prompt me to keep warning the dead. So, trust me I have worked hard with some “Christians” and non Christians to warn and teach but at this point I will set aside my opinions because the Holy Spirit is quiet in my spirit about trying to teach the unteachable.

Kay
Kay
July 6, 2016 9:45 AM

Tammy, I totally understand what you’re saying. My experience is much the same as yours except in my case it’s a son who professes to be born again yet is totally blind spiritually, voted for Obama and will probably vote for H. I wonder about his salvation. My husband is unsaved and will believe “Aliens Among Us” over the Bible. They refuse to hear what I have to say, and I also have gone silent. They are in the Lords hands, and I pray he softens their hard hearts.

Stephen Hanson
September 20, 2016 2:09 PM
Divisons: Actually brother, the enemy is one who comes to divide and conquer. Of course there are things that we would be divided about if someone is “false.” But understand this, that there are foundational truths to be found in God’s word that one wouldn’t be divided about. That is the essence of what God was talking about in the prophetic word that had been posted of mine. We should know what those things are. I don’t want to make a dissertation out of what I’m getting at here, but suffice it to say, that great divisions are coming and are already here, and they will culminate in a division in the physical appearance of the land. The earth itself in our land will be “divided” and many will run to and fro seeking shelter from the storm. And the only shelter that will be found, will be found under the wings of the Almighty. God bless, “HOW CAN THE BATTLE BE WON WHEN YOU ARE SO DIVIDED”? July 9, 2012 For when one says, “I follow Paul,” and another, “I follow Apollos,” are you not mere men? I Cor. 3:4 “The in-fighting with the brethren will continue. (The spirit of the Lord showed me a landscape filled with a huge army. All or most were on horseback and had weapons of some sort with them. A leader in front started forward going and many followed him off to the right hand of my view. They continued traveling on horseback turning back seeing where some of the rest of the army had gone. Then I saw another band of soldiers who began the same procedure except these traveled off to their left side into the hills around me. ) The Lord then said: “This is the way that it is… Read more »
Michael Perritte
July 6, 2016 6:03 AM

In the world but not of it…..that’s what Christ prayed for us and continues to pray to this very day. It seems many of us are more concerned about being citizens of America rather than citizens of heaven looking for a city whose builder and maker is God. This is all going to perish so our focus must be Abba what do you really want me up to in the midst of chaos and great darkness..?? We are salt and light and we must be as Joseph although sold into slavery or Daniel taken captive. Both embedded in a pagan culture yet having a tremendous sphere of influence. Did they miss home, family, life as it was before? Absolutely! What enabled them to rise above the system they were placed in by their sovereign God? Their intimate personal relationship with Him. They weren’t religious, it wasn’t just a culture thing, they clung to him in prison, in a lions den, in a fiery furnace, in the coliseum, under the reign of Nero, in America 2016. Was it or is it easy? Nope but we can transcend the darkness by the power of the Holy Spirit and whether martyred or raised up by the hand of God to have tremendous influence in Babylon we stand! Not by religious activities and affiliations but by Emmanuel, God with us! The Fire! The Lion and the Lamb! Aslan is on the move!

Jeanne
July 6, 2016 8:52 PM

Right on! Stay the course!

jim mccollam
July 6, 2016 12:04 PM

AMEN Michael

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
July 6, 2016 11:53 AM

Check out Pastor Faircloth’s interview on the 7/5 broadcast on http://www.prophecyclub.com
Then his 7/5 podcast on http://www.ignited churchlife.com or http://www.prazor.com
After listening to these, you’ll understand exactly where America is in judgment and what to expect this summer and fall. It ain’t good! Listen to what he says about Charlotte, where Jezebel and the antichrist campaigned yesterday. Notice how Jezebel stood behind the podium with the presidential seal on it? Sobering. Very sobering, the things coming to this nation. Pray for your unsaved family and friends. They are running out of time!

Jeanne
July 6, 2016 9:02 PM

Ken, I have to say, that your posts usually express my take on things as well. I find myself very uncomfortable with the “sweetness and light” prophecies. I know very well that the final chapter leads to the wiping of every tear from our eyes, but before that it’s not going to be pretty. I also know that even in the darkest place, the Lord will be faithful! BUT I just can’t see the American church–let alone the people at large–falling on their faces in repentance. I know IN ME there is too much want of comfort. I know IN ME, though I can see things clearly, and I KNOW there must be judgement coming, that there is still a need for shaking. I wish it wasn’t so, but there it is. (I don’t even live in the U.S., but I have 7 children there, and I am very, very interested in what’s going on.) As L.A. Marzulli has said, “We’re not going to fix this! The only way is UP!” Jesus is our only hope to fixing anything! I find myself asking for 2 things: “Lord, keep me from being deceived and do whatever it takes to end the wickedness! For the sake of those little ones who can be led astray!”

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
July 6, 2016 9:40 PM

Thank you Jeanne, I appreciate your support. I can count my friends on one hand, (and most of them are long distance) so any encouragement is welcome. The truth will set you free, but it will also cost you friends and relationships. Such is life.

Marilee Alm
July 5, 2016 9:11 PM

Thanks for this word. I appreciate the warning and the Lord’s message. We ahve been praying to lesson the attacks. I totally agree that they have to happen tro some extent. The Lord has been saying through Clare that our relatives in high danger zones will get a few extra seconds to make a decision. This is well worth my prayers b/c we have many relatives on the East coast. Here’s bit from 7/3. It does agree with your word from the Lord:
Here’s from still small voice:
The Father began, “My dearest daughter, many terrible and frightening things are going to occur in the next several weeks. Some of these, dearest one, can be averted or minimized, while others, at last, must occur. At its worst, the entire world will be affected. At its best, thousands upon thousands will still suffer, while all, on some level, will feel their effects, for I cannot go back upon Myself.

“If I ask you to drop to your knees and pray, I truly mean for you to drop to your knees, wherever you may be, and whatever you may be doing. In these matters, the judgment of Man will not matter. My Will is all that matters.” 7/2
still small voice

Also, do you read Minister Paul’s channel on youtube? He posted 7/4 and shows the names of roads and locations for the nest attack. He was given the locations of the past 3. The next one is in London–Metro Tabernacle Church, 700 ft. from the arch of Baal. He did not say the date. God bless you!!

Tammy
Tammy
July 5, 2016 9:27 PM

Marilee,
I don’t have time to read all the comments and I do skip the investment comments since I don’t have money invested, but when your name appears I ALWAYS read it and am blessed. Thank you for taking the time to post from other sites. I discovered Clare last fall through you and have been greatly, greatly blessed from it. Thank you for your contribution and I am sure others feel the same. Also thank you Stephen for the word that totally resonates with my spirit. I feel like a sponge soaking in the rays of “normalcy” each day knowing that they are truly numbered. I also just walk around feeling so incredibly humbled that I am fully awake and in good relationship with my heavenly Father for what is soon to take place. Blessings to all on this site and let us remember each other in daily prayer as we wade deeper into the battle in the days ahead.

Marilee Alm
July 6, 2016 6:07 AM
Hi Tammy, thanks for you kind words, felt led to send this to you from fatherheartministries.net today: The Father says today – step into your identity in Me. When you walk into a room, let your identity in Me be activated for benefit and breakthrough. You see beloved, your identity in Me is not merely a commodity you consume for your own benefit. In fact, if only in your own interest you exercise the authority I give you – it won’t work. This is why I said in My word that faith works by love. Faith contains the identity you have in Me. Love activates that identity in every situation you walk into – at that very same moment. The work that I do is not a rear guard maneuver to clean up the messes afterwards. I go before you and make the way smooth so that when you step into a new day you do so as a master of all that you survey. This is what ruling and reigning are all about. As the ministry portion of your life increases so must the intercession. Where are the intercessors? If you don’t know then you have your assignment. Who are you interceding for? You are called to intercede for those whose faith you have been called to follow. Those who are walking in a greater anointing, experiencing a heavier manifestation of My glory are the ones you must intercede and open your mouth and pray for. When you fail to pray for your mentors, instructors and fathers in the faith you are forsaking your own mercy. The path they are walking is the one I am leading you in. You can look at the benefit and anointing of your mentors and see what your future looks like. So make… Read more »
Tammy
Tammy
July 6, 2016 6:38 AM
Marilee, Yes, that post speaks to me in two ways. I have been interceding for those that I follow and have a greater anointing and that is confirmation to me to continue and even increase those prayers. The other part is a bit scary and I am taking big breaths as I write. In January and February I did a 40 day fast with no food. During that time it was on my heart for a few of us to lay hands on a preschool boy with severe cerebral palsy and have faith for healing. I am a high school teacher and he is the son of our beloved football coach. After the fast we did pray for a dying teenager from our town who was in the hospital. She was in remission from cancer but the chemo damaged her heart and she needed a heart transplant. The 3 of us did not know the girl. We traveled 90 miles to the big hospital to pray for her. She had been in the hospital for 1 month and was hooked up to machines. She couldn’t even go on the transplant list for 5 years of being cancer free and when we arrived the doctors were in her room for an update. Her mom said she was hoping to be able to go home and was told she was still not stable enough. Well, they ended up letting us enter the room and it was the most amazing experience of my life. As we laid hands on her and prayed for healing he anointing was so, so heavy, it was glorious! Guess what! The doctors came back on Sunday and said she was able to go home!!!! Amazing!! Anyway, I guess someone terminally ill seems “easier” to pray for than a… Read more »
Carol
Carol
July 7, 2016 1:41 PM

I agree Tammy, stepping out in faith that God will work through us “dirt men and women” is the most difficult. The fact HE did and the massive infusion to all our faith was an event we won’t ever forget. I too feel the Lord expects us to be the Acts believers right now, healings, warfare or standing in the gap for those weak in the faith. The evil around us will get darker, more prevalent but the Spirit will become more alive in His people at the same time. May God Bless Bentley and his deal family!

Marilee Alm
July 6, 2016 7:19 AM

You remind me of Minister Paul, b/c he also did a 40 day fast. I mentioned him n my first post. I would love to go into hospitals and pray for people. Thanks for being so faithful.

I think you will be greatly encouraged if you go onto the fatherheart min..site and read the past words iof this month. Blessings!! I’ll be praying for you.

Jeff Foster
Jeff Foster
July 6, 2016 12:06 PM

Marilee, I know of Pastor Paul Begley. Are you referring to another pastor named Paul?

Marilee Alm
July 6, 2016 12:59 PM

This is Minister Paul, That is his Youtube channel name. It could be the same person. I just found his videos a wek ago.

Michael Perritte
July 6, 2016 9:39 AM

I’m going to check out Minister Paul!

daniel
daniel
July 6, 2016 1:34 AM

I am always thankful for Stephen Hanson as he is not afraid to speak truth. For years prior to Z3 news I followed prophets who I won’t name who rose in popularity and wealth as candy coating prophecies is profitable. So I’m thankful to Stephen for having the courage to speak God’s word.

Shelley
Shelley
July 6, 2016 12:00 AM

Stephen I have started to put away my opinions, I have been asking God for his opinion and for him to empty me and fill me with what he wants me to do or which way to turn. I have noticed this type of not caring about my opinions and only want to be filled with his opinions. He will lead me on the right path. One thing that i dont look forward to is the part “but know that I will strengthen you for these days that are ahead. Know that I will enable you to go through them.”
I know what all that can entail from my life experiences, not always pleasant but he is true to his word and will give the strengnth to endure. God bless you.

Sonia
Sonia
July 6, 2016 5:08 AM

Shelley, great word ! So true !! We need God to fill us with His thoughts, and His word !

Eduardo
Eduardo
July 6, 2016 11:18 AM

This is a related issue that will likely feed into the division that’s already been sown: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/06/us/baton-rouge-shooting-alton-sterling/index.html. What I see is the ‘the love of many’ going cold (Matthew 24:12). I still pray for God’s mercy in the US. Hell is a grim reality that I don’t think any of us would wish on another person. Let’s pray that people would be brought out of darkness, no matter how hopeless it may seem (2 Peter 3:9, Jude 1:22-23). God bless!

Danny