There is a “Come away” invitation in this new season and into 2018.

Over the past few weeks, I have been hearing the Lord saying over and over “Come away, does not mean delay”.

I saw an invitation from the heart of the Lord as we have moved into 5778 and as we move into 2018, that there are specific calls from the Lord amidst the acceleration, amidst the breakthrough, amidst the increase of favor to “come away”.

There are going to be very specific moments in this new season where the Lord is going to be calling His people to ‘come away’. That DOES NOT mean delay. There is a “come away” that the Lord is releasing in the NEW BEGINNING.

The “come away” is going to look very different for many. For some it will look like not taking some opportunities that come their way, but rather the Lord saying “wait”. For others, it will be a sabbatical, for others it will be a change in focus and direction, whatever it looks like, there is a “Come away” invitation in this new season and into 2018, that will be a place of “making room” in the new beginnings of what God is doing.

Some of you will be called to a time of rest, but in that rest, you will see God do more than you have ever seen. There will be DOUBLE birthed in the rivers of rest.

The “come away” is actually a place of increase, it is actually a place of greater fruitfulness, it’s a place of birthing, it’s a place of desires fulfilled, it’s a place of reset, restrategising, it’s a place of recalibration.

I saw an attack coming against many and a strategy the enemy is wanting to use in this new season and into 2018, whispering to many “God is calling you away and it means delay, it means you’re going around the mountain again, you are going backwards” – but the truth is, the accepting of the ‘come away’ invitation of whatever it looks like for you, is a place of increase, preparation, refueling and greater fruitfulness to move into greater breakthrough, favor, fruitfulness and increase in the explosive new beginning and effectual doors upon the Church.

SPIDERS IN THE SECRET PLACE

I had a dream recently where I saw spiders attempting to get into the secret place. I saw spiders looking for every entry point to get into the secret place, the place of intimacy, the place of communion with the Lord. I saw them starting to get in and they were coming in to hinder what God was wanting to birth and release in the secret place. They were coming to kill, contaminate and abort, but being AWARE of their strategy and their attack, moving in the insight and strategy of the Lord, to guard the secret place and stay on guard, they were kept out.

The spiders are attempting to come into the secret place to bring confusion, lies, abort and kill because the Lord is releasing SO MUCH in the secret place right now.

Significant impartations, revelation, and increase of insight is being released right now from the heart of God to STEWARD the new beginnings and new seasons He is leading His people into. He is bringing life and increase and the enemy is attempting to bring death and poison with his lies and keep people from moving deeper into the secret place.

“DO YOU WANT MY HEART”

In these “come away” invitations from the Lord in this season, I saw the Lord crafting these “come away” pathways, and as He was releasing this invitation into the spirit for this season and 2018, I could hear Him saying “Do you want my heart? Do you want my heart?”

I could feel the “recalibration” and the “purifying” happening in the release of this invitation. It was a place of choosing His pathway and the “come away” invitation above all else and in the “coming away”, He was going to release His heart to His people in ways they had never experienced. I could feel His heart yearning to take His people deeper into a place of intimacy than they had ever been.

INTIMACY OVER OPPORTUNITIES

There are going to be moments in this new season and 2018 where the Lord is going to ask His people to choose His heart and intimacy with Him, over “opportunities”.

It may not make sense to “man”, it may not be the “way it has always been done”, but in your place of obedience and your place of surrender, the Lord is going to show you His heart and you are going to encounter Him in a way you never have. I see a “coming full circle” to that deep place of divine romance and joy with the King that many have lost in the battle and in the weariness of the past season.

In the “come away” invitations, the Lord is going to release His heart and share His whispers with you in ways you have never dreamt possible. He is going to REFUEL YOU for the NEW.

Remember, “come away” does not mean DELAY. It’s a place of intimacy, birthing, greater fruitfulness and divine dance with the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. The “come away” invitations being accepted will break off any areas of striving or self-promotion, or anxiety and fear, and see a greater great healing. A new level of joy, peace, and maturity is happening in the “come away invitations”.

The Lord is maturing His people in significant ways because He wants His people to be able to “carry” the NEW thing and the NEW BEGINNING He is releasing.

STRATEGY, PURITY, INTEGRITY, AND HUMILITY

What God will be releasing in 5778 and 2018, is so new, and so fresh, and stunning, in the “come away”, He will release wisdom and discernment on how to “steward” the new beginning He is releasing with greater strategy, purity, and humility. The increase He is releasing and will continue to release, He’s looking for hearts that will steward it with purity, integrity, heavenly strategy and humility. Moving with Him in His way and stewarding it on His pathway.

HEARTS DESIRES FULFILLED IN AMAZING WAYS IN THE “COME AWAY”

Hearts desires are going to be fulfilled in amazing ways in the “COME AWAY”…!! In the “come away” pathways, hearts desires are going to be fulfilled in the most miraculous and amazing ways. The “COME AWAY” does not carry with it a weight of waiting, but it carries an expectancy and manifestation of JOY like you have never known before. (Psalm 37:4, Psalm 16:11)

I can hear Him whispering in the new beginning and birthing upon us…

“Rest, reset, refresh, refuel, recalibrate, reboot and rekindle, you are moving into something completely new, but listen for My whisper, for in the COME AWAY, you will not see delay, but I will SHOW YOU and RELEASE to you the impartation for the NEW DAY!”

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

Christine Beadsworth
September 21, 2017 3:23 AM

The other day the Lord said to me, “Do you want the company of many or the company of One?”

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 21, 2017 12:40 PM
This morning I was sharing with a man who, (turned out is pastor of a local church), how I had been accused of homosexuality with the leader of the prayer group of another church in the same town (which happened years ago). That pastor heard a rumor and then informed everyone in the church not to talk with me and the pastor said he wanted to ‘throw me out of the church if it was up to him’. All of that happened in secret, unbeknownst to me and when I confronted that man with why would he not let my friends talk to me, he said he wanted to kick me out, but I replied with, ‘the scripture says If any man has ought against his brother got to him privately and confront him with his sin and if he repent you’ve won your brother and …’ he wouldn’t let me even finish with that scripture but just wanted me out. I figured I should leave there … but God had His plan, as it turns out. He asked me, ‘Why are you here? Are you here for your friends or, are you here to worship Me?’ I knew I had to stay. Every Sunday service I would walk in and everybody avoided me and wherever I sat, they all had to get up and move away, so as it turned out, there was always room to sit for several families right around me. I just raised my hands up to Him and praised and worshipped and had an awesome time in worship until I opened my eyes and walked out being shunned by all. That went on for a few weeks and one Sunday as I walked out, …alone again, a man came running up to me and caught… Read more »
Elizabeth Marie
September 21, 2017 9:38 AM

Christine! wow! that was a great word from the LORD!!! While praying this morning I heard, ‘do not trust in man, trust only in Me.’

Michael Rio
Michael Rio
September 22, 2017 5:36 PM

I ask to anyone who is reading this comment and who has the gift of prophetic word to please pray for me and ask to the Lord for a specifical word for me, I need it disperately and urgently like never before in my life. The next 24 – 48 hours will determine the rest of my life here on Earth and probably my everlasting destiny.

My situation would be too long and complicated to be explained in a simple post, but of course God knows well what is going on and what I need to hear from Him and, even if you don’t know anything about, if it is really a word from the Lord I will know it. My email is michele.rio@tiscali.it but in case you don’t want to write privately then I will check my comment here for a possible reply, hoping for a word of God.

I apologize for being off topic.
God bless you all.

Brenda Brown
September 22, 2017 7:41 PM

Hi Michael. From the confusion and panic I can hear that you are in, one sure fired way of knowing what God wants is to let go of any and all striving concerning your situation and circumstance. No grappling, no striving, no worry at all, but release that threat into God’s hands, and redetermine to put Him first in your life. It doesn’t matter what or who is affected by putting Him first – God will take care of anyone or anything affected by our decision if we totally commit the situation to God and let go of it in perfect trust. His love for you is undaunted, love Him the same way by releasing that burden and pressing on into the unknown, knowing He’s got you. My prayers go out to Him for you.

ask_quesgtion
ask_quesgtion
September 22, 2017 5:50 PM

also try http://www.thequickenedword.com/
they have prophetic word ministries

Elizabeth Marie
September 21, 2017 9:40 AM

“COME AWAY” also reminds me of the rapture:

“My beloved spoke, and said to me:
“Rise up, my love, my fair one,
And come away.” Song of Solomon 2:10

Jerry
Jerry
September 21, 2017 6:52 AM

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:
Be still and perceive that there has been a shift in the spiritual atmosphere. The time of change has begun and renewed freedom is in view, says the Lord. Get ready to move with the flow of My Spirit. You will discover that you have been loosed from old bondage and hindrances. Rejoice! Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

Phillip
Phillip
September 21, 2017 3:10 AM
Abram was born in 1948BC and Israel became a nation once again in 1948 AD. 1 day equals 1000yrs and vica verca. 7day creation will therefore be 7000yrs. Therefore the point of reference on this timeline will be Jesus birth in 3967BC and His death 33AD. We are in the year 5984 (3967+2017) 7000 -5984 leave us with 1016 yrs future of which a 1000yrs will be sabbathrest of His millineum reign. And minus 7yrs tribulation leaving us with 9 yrs between 2017 and beginning of 7yrs tribulation. BUT. …Satan gets unbound after Christ millinium reign for short while. No one NO ONE knows how much time Satan will get so no one know how many years to deduct from this 9yrs to determine when will it be time to go HOME to our Fathers house and for the tribulation to begin. If Satan also gets 3,5yrs to mislead the nation as with his time with Israel then deduct 3,5 from 9 yrs 5,5yrs before tribulation and rapture. But we almost at the end of 2017….so the years 2021/2022 very import. This word is for us for those years.from 2017 to 2022. During those yrs america must become irrelevant and Israel must become very religious so that they will be eager to built the 3rd temple. (Gogh magog war?) And we the bride must become without spot or wrinckle or any such thing. So yes thanks this word will encourage everybody who is part of the bride. Yose Ben ?? A important rabbi In 160AD discovered that indeed Jesus is the Messiah and he did not like that. So he altered the Jewish calendar with 200 yrs plus that finale week of Daniel (7yrs tribulation 70th week) Thats why the Jewish calander is off with 207 yrs. The year 5777… Read more »
Brenda Brown
September 21, 2017 8:33 PM

The descent into the chaos and evil of the Anti-Christ’s time has begun, a solid signal to Christians to get into the Spirit of God and stay there. It’s time to put ‘church’ to bed, and walk in the Spirit at all times, because that’s the only way we’ll get through this day. You word certainly struck me Lana, since I’ve had several circumstances and conditions going on that have ‘pushed’ me into my spirit and caused me to let go of various things, look at things differently, and cling to God’s righteous and free Spirit more than ever.

ask_question
ask_question
September 21, 2017 2:37 PM

i just read a article, 2017 PRAYER GUIDE
many believe we are in the year 5986 , leaving only 14 years until the changing the sixth prophetic day to the seventh,
2017+14 =2031
i also heard that pastor Neville Johnson said that Jesus is coming back around 2030. (+ or -}
Terry Bennett said this
ECONOMIC SHAKINGS: 2015 until the end of 2021.
GOVERNMENT AND POLITICAL SHAKINGS:2015 until the end of 2021.
RELIGIOUS SHAKINGS: 2022 and ending at the end of 2028
it look like , their concept is very similar. the endtime time line
what do you think? thanks

any thoughts

Phillip
Phillip
September 21, 2017 10:01 PM

Yes more or less the same. The.markers are 1948 BC and 1948 AD and the activities during the days of creation reflects in the corresponding thousands of yearrs.
Day one :darkness/light. Most important event in first 1000years man come to the knowledge of GOOD AND EVIL.
Day 2. Divided the WATERS above the firmament. Only day that God did not end with the words “it was good”. For the most important event in the 2000 years, the FLOOD. Waters killed the crown of Gods creation exception Noah and his family. (8 souls ).
Day 3. Separated the DRY LAND from sea. Most important event in the 3000 years Israel went through the Red sea on DRY land.
Day 4. Creation of GREAT LIGHTS. Most important event in the 4000years JESUS LIGHT OF THE WORLD died and rose again.
Day 5. And day 6. Creation of creatures with BLOOD and soul. Most important events during the church age of the 5000 and the 6000th years: Through the BLOOD OF JESUS man can be redeemed.
Day 7 God rested. The 1000 years millinium reign of JESUS will be that sabbathrest. Peace and tranquility on earth for 1000 years!!!! Even so Lord Jesus come quickly.

ask_question
ask_question
September 22, 2017 1:45 AM

not only Jesus will come back at the 7th day, start from the beginneing of creation of men/
also Jesus will come back at the 3rd day, start counting from His first coming, the 3rd day, his resurrection, he will come back,
2000 + 33.1/2..,

Bruce allen s teaching

Brenda Brown
September 22, 2017 8:02 PM

The book of Revelation is not as easy as some take it on one hand, nor as difficult as some take it on the other, but there are certain keys to understanding it. One is this: when John sees the book that God gives to the Lamb, it was sealed with 7 seals, which means it’s no coincidence that a bit later in Revelation, we are met with 7 Seals. The book contains the New Thing that God is going to bring in this new dispensation and the Seals being opened is what ‘opens’ that new thing upon the earth. We are just a few years away from that new thing being fully opened on this earth, so the seals are in progress. If it doesn’t seem like it – that is, if you can’t ‘see’ them occurring on the earth, don’t look for them in the natural, look for them in the Spirit. They are what opens the new revelation so they are spiritually applied.

Brenda Brown
September 21, 2017 10:51 PM

I for one believe we are indeed in that time frame ‘ask question’. I think those words given to those people are very true, and believe we are very short of time. 2030 sounds about right to me.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
September 22, 2017 2:58 PM

Godshealer7 message 22 Sept 17

I WILL OPEN THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN ; CAN YOU FEEL MY SPIRIT?
“You will see with your own eyes, the sign in the stars…”

Diane Boneck
Diane B
September 25, 2017 10:52 PM

Wow! I sure needed to hear such a refreshing word like that today, it was no accident to read this now. Thank you Lord, I need and believe and receive your gifts!

Sisterann