Church Unprepared for Coming Market Crash

The Lord Almighty gave me a dream. I was in a BIG church, climbing up the stairs. There were many people upstairs and a lot of commotion. The church was about to put on a LIVE TV News broadcast from inside the church.

Then I saw a blinding flash of gold in front of my face. I was blinded by it and was very happy about it. I was proud of how well we were doing, so much so that I was about to let others know how they too could be prosperous and how the economy was ready for an upturn.

All the news broadcasters were there with a large team of people, all bustling about. There was a woman news anchor who was directing my path and equipping me with a microphone. She was very excited that even churches were prospering. She was in a big hurry. I wanted to use the bathroom, but she informed me there was no time, so we passed by it. I was a little disturbed, but not enough to go back.

She moved me closer to the cameras, but not in front of them, off to the side.  As I was getting ready about to go on LIVE television, I saw myself in the reflection.  I wore a black business suit. However, I had a long light green shirt on. I tried to hide it under my black suit jacket, but I couldn’t seem to hide it or tuck it in. Then I saw my hair, it was unkempt. It was ugly, greasy and in my face.

Then I heard the woman’s voice! She had started the program without me! She was the one reporting my story for me because I took too long to get ready. The news anchor was stating how the economy was prospering and then, just as she was in the middle of her report, a very large RED arrow pointing down appeared on the screen in front of her. The stock market had crashed!

Then she quickly pulled in celebrities to help her create mass hysteria around the stock market crashing! She had the celebrities running and screaming from the west and the east with disturbing looks on their faces, almost as if they were happy and purposely creating mania. I told them we didn’t need to incite panic, but they wanted to maliciously create panic, so they did not listen to me. Then I woke up.

Interpretation:

I believe I represented the church in this dream, blinded by gold. I was ready to gloat and show everyone how well we were doing because my hand had secured so much prosperity (Isaiah 56:11-12 & Job 31:24-28). I feel this showed gold and prosperity have become idols for the church (Isaiah 65:11-12). As a result, the church is not prepared for hard times, which are going to hit. Will we remember the Lord God Almighty even when we have no money?

I did not take time to use the bathroom, which represented the church not taking time to repent (Acts 2:38), not being washed clean with with the word (see Ephesians 5:26-27).

My appearance revealed my lukewarm condition as I vacillated between the kingdom of heaven and the kingdom of this world. I was wearing a black suit, showing how the church acts like a big business (1 Corinthians 15:33-34). However, I was unable to hide my light green shirt, which was not tucked in, which shows how the church is unable to hide that she is still a church (Luke 8:16-17). My hair was messy, showing the church’s neglect of cleanliness and the resulting defilement (see Leviticus 21:10-11).

The woman took over for me because I was taking too long to get ready. She did not care about what I wanted.

The church is depending on its own prosperity, trying to be a part of the world and the kingdom of heaven. They will soon find that they will be unable to stop what the world has planned, especially in the news media because they did not separate themselves. The news media will be used to deceive and manipulate the masses with scare tactics. They do these things because their hearts are evil.

Scripture References:

11 They are dogs with mighty appetites; they never have enough. They are shepherds who lack understanding; they all turn to their own way, each seeks his own gain.
12 “Come,” each one cries, ” let me get wine! Let us drink our fill of beer! And tomorrow will be like today of even far better.” (Isaiah 56:11-12)

24 “If I have put my confidence in gold, And called fine gold my trust,
25 If I have gloated because my wealth was great, And because my hand had secured so much;
26 If I have looked at the sun when it shone Or the moon going in splendor,
27 And my heart became secretly enticed, And my hand threw a kiss from my mouth,
28 That too would have been an iniquity calling for judgment, For I would have denied God above. (Job 31:24-28)

17 “He shall not multiply wives for himself, or else his heart will turn away; nor shall he greatly increase silver and gold for himself.
18 “Now it shall come about when he sits on the throne of his kingdom, he shall write for himself a copy of this law on a scroll in the presence of the Levitical priests.
19 “It shall be with him and he shall read it all the days of his life, that he may learn to fear the LORD his God, by carefully observing all the words of this law and these statutes,
20 that his heart may not be lifted up above his countrymen and that he may not turn aside from the commandment, to the right or the left, so that he and his sons may continue long in his kingdom in the midst of Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:17-20)

11 But you who forsake the LORD, Who forget My holy mountain, Who set a table for Fortune, And who fill cups with mixed wine for Destiny
12 I will destine you for the sword, And all of you will bow down to the slaughter Because I called, but you did not answer; I spoke, but you did not hear. And you did evil in My sight And chose that in which I did not delight.” (Isaiah 65:11-12)

11 “Whom have you so dreaded and feared that you have been false to me, and have neither remembered me nor pondered this in your hearts? Is it not because I have long been silent that you do not fear me?
12 I will expose your righteousness and your works and they will not benefit you.
13 When you cry out for help, let your collection of idols save you! The wind will carry all of them off, a mere breath will blow them away. But the man who makes me his refuge will inherit the land and possess my holy mountain.” (Isaiah 57:11-13)

Adriana Lynne

Author: Adriana Lynne

Adriana Lynne is a wife, homemaker and business analyst. She has been a Christian her whole life; with the Lord calling her at a very young age as a prophet. She grew up in Michigan and resides there with her husband and cat, Link.

For the last year, the Lord God has had her in His cave learning and growing ever closer to Him. He is moving her into a new season working with orphans and an evangelical outreach. Her passion is His passion. She is filled with His Spirit and her greatest desire is to love the Lord her God and serve Him only, while taking others with her!

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 30, 2017 11:51 PM

This dream communicates lessons on so many levels, but the phrase that kept jumping out at me was “separate themselves” The vast majority of modern churches has rock concert type settings for (so called) worship, they dress immodestly. They are freer in their morals than the churches of yesteryear. They want to blend in with the world and not be known as a Christian………in other words they don’t bear the shame or reproach of Christ for His Great Names Sake…… Much of charismatic leadership seemingly wants flash-dazzle-wealth-numbers, image, success and accolades from the world…..or from other Pastors….(who’s church is it anyway?)…..You may think that I have a personal ax to grind or a beef with the charismatic movement, but I’ve lived in it for 30 years now and I can tell you…..the drift away from Biblical Christianity is staggering and regretful; and I’m sorry for it. In fact, when Judgment lands on the Church first as Jesus said, most people won’t have a clue that they’ve been doing Christianity profoundly wrong most of their lives………they won’t agree with God’s judgment ……..because they’ve lost the “Fear of the Lord”….they’ve lost-or have never known His Reverence. Shalom

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
January 31, 2017 1:30 PM

Couldn’t agree more! I didn’t read your post before I posted my comment below, but we agree on a lot.

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
January 31, 2017 11:06 AM
Adrianna – Actually I don’t think your dream has anything to do with the stock market. Sure, it’s possible there will be money problems this year, but that’s not the message of the dream. If it was just about the fall of the stock market, there would be no need to go into the detail the dream had, about your personal unpreparedness, and the attitude of the Church. Not to mention if the market fell, it would affect everyone, not just the Church; yet this dream is focussed on the state of the Church more than anything else. Therefore, what I feel the dream is showing you is far more about the spiritual state of the Church in relation to what God is about to do. The Church thinks it has everything it needs in order to convert the world. It thinks it’s ready for whatever is coming, and has ‘the message’ that everybody needs to hear. In other words, it is the Laodicean Church – a point that is confirmed by Howard Pitman’s encounter with God, in his book ‘Placebo’. This is what the scene of the rush to get up front and meet the world on the TV news broadcast is all about. The Church is itching to get out there and deal with what’s occurring, but as things develop she’s going to find out there’s more to it than that. The flash of gold is what God has been, and will be saying to His people about His promises. Yes, this is the time to enter into them, but how to enter into them, and what the Church needs to be prepared to enter in, are very different than what she believes. Just as the Israelites thinking they would simply march across the desert and walk into… Read more »
Sue
Sue
January 31, 2017 6:41 PM
The economy almost incinerated in 2008. The banks have been walking dead since then and only surviving by trillions of dollars of “rescue,” but which only delayed the inevitable. When interest rates go above 5 to 6% the U.S. won’t be able to pay the interest on its debt. One dollar crisis to follow, stock market crash, dollar devaluation (one of many). 85% of evangelical voters voted for the Donald. I’m glad he won but I have no illusions that he’s going to “lead us to victory.” He was always a friend of Clintons, so I don’t know if he’s for real or not. Probably not, but at the same time, it won’t be necessarily his fault when this crash kicks off. It won’t matter, though, whether he was just intended to “take the blame,” or not. Because the media will be used by these satanist-globalists to go after Christians. They will say “Look what you did to our economy, you Trump voters.” You can see the violence actions they pronounce on the news/youtube. They are manipulated sheep who will be glad to accept that present when its presented to them. Great persecution coming on the Church of Jesus! Many will fall away, not willing to pay the price. Many will gladly give their lives, and many will do so as a result of their faith, not wanting to have run the race, only to falter at the end. May the Lord Jesus walk with us as we enter this coming storm. And to the rest of you who turn in your friends and stab your family in the back, your end will be the lake of fire for all eternity. Make your decision now to serve the Lord and not satan. Don’t exchange eternity in heaven for seven years… Read more »
Steve
Steve
January 30, 2017 10:02 PM

Very interesting dream. One of the first things I noticed in it was the green shirt. Green often represents pride in dreams, which might fit well with the interpretation you gave. I’ve also seen in my dreams that hair often symbolizes our way of thinking (aka the state of our head space).

Sadly, I feel you are correct in your interpretation and there will be many very surprised people when the shaking truly begins. We have been so sheltered in this part of the world, haven’t we?

Bless you.

Christine Beadsworth
January 31, 2017 2:25 AM
Black is also symbolic of God’s righteous judgments and always result because of the condition of people’s hearts. He judges us according to our thoughts and ways. In this dream, the outer suit appears as if the Church is declaring by her garment that it is God’s righteous judgments that wealth has come to the Church. However, it is a test in order to reveal the inner motives of the heart, symbolized by the green shirt that cannot be hidden. Hair also symbolizes anointing and dirty hair an unclean or false anointing ( which a door has been opened to because of a love of money).Green is also connected to jealousy and envy which both connect to covetousness. The love of money is the root of all evil.There is a very powerful passage of scripture in Job concerning our attitude to gold: Job 22:24 If you lay gold in the dust, and the gold of Ophir among the stones of the brook [considering them of little worth], Job 22:25 And make the Almighty your gold and [the Lord] your precious silver treasure, Job 22:26 Then you will have delight in the Almighty, and you will lift up your face to God. Job 22:27 You will make your prayer to Him, and He will hear you, and you will pay your vows. Job 22:28 You shall also decide and decree a thing, and it shall be established for you; and the light [of God’s favor] shall shine upon your ways. Job 22:29 When they make [you] low, you will say, [There is] a lifting up; and the humble person He lifts up and saves. Job 22:30 He will even deliver the one [for whom you intercede] who is not innocent; yes, he will be delivered through the cleanness of your hands.… Read more »
Yawchal
Yawchal
February 1, 2017 7:44 AM
Wow, thank you so much for these words Christine . I so needed them. The Lord woke me up at 4:04 this morning just so I could have no distractions and hear him clearly about this subject. It’s always hard to see your own state. Others can see it, but every man is right in his own sight. Thank you Lord for ‘waking me up’ as I needed to see where my trust truly has been. I can look at many issues I’ve been having lately to do with money problems. It’s the thing that has been causing me grief lately. Yet, I seem to have forgotten how two months ago, I was exited when He showed me he was shutting down one part of my business, and I was soooo exited about Him finally bringing me into all the things/ promises He’s wanted for me all these years. Well, now, when the rubber meets the road, it’ wasn’t as easy as I thought to get out of old habits. Lord help me to walk out this complete trust in you, NOW, so that when the the crash does happen( as I’ve known it is definitely coming), then I will be already operating in this proper faith by then, and it won’t hit me at that time and knock me off my feet. I believe any of his bride that has ears to hear, can begin this new way now, so as to be prepared and already walking in faith and not fear. We will then be confident and comfortable in this walk of complete trust in Him, by that time, so that we can continue in it , when all around us is falling apart Thank you Adriana for posting this dream. The lord has given me many dreams… Read more »
Cobus Brits
Cobus Brits
February 2, 2017 11:48 AM

Dear Yawchal, I have been through very very deep waters about this same topic just now. I believe the Holy Spirit said to me there can be no holiness without wholeness. My experience has been that as a hurt creeps in, in case of money or rather the lack of it and with it the loss of power, especially for men, a stronghold exists from which the devil can operate from. So when the Spirit cleans house and our thinking gets straightened out, these festering wounds are opened again and boy, does it hurt!! When the lies and strongholds get dealt with, wholeness has increased and thus the capacity for holiness. That thing that got you every time cant anymore, peace is still yours, joy remains and holiness lingers on…

This process most of us know, but why would I never be tempted to steal something yet struggle to believe God for his provision? Satans temptations always seem to be focused on our weak spots, which is really our hurts and strongholds. And most of the time we are not even aware of it…
So every time I go through something like this I die just a little bit more to self and then see the gloriousness of Him and his wonderful faithfulness and mercy.

Yawchal
Yawchal
February 3, 2017 9:53 AM

Thank you Cobus Brits. I truly appreciate your reply

Bob Adolph
January 31, 2017 12:39 PM

The main stream media is ever ready to promote civil strife and chaos. This is how they’ve been doing it since the French and Russian revolutions. A small group of radicalized fanatics can move the masses especially when they control the MSM. Has anyone noticed how Fox News has shown it’s true anti-Christ colors lately? Chris Wallace on Sunday was a vicious attack Trump dog.

sherry
sherry
January 31, 2017 9:03 AM

This is Heidi Baker’s vision of economic disaster coming suddenly to America. The Lord has been preparing those who have ears to hear.

Peggy A.
January 31, 2017 2:04 PM

Very good short video, Sherry. I hadn’t previously been familiar with Heidi Baker.
Thanks for sharing.

Wendy
Wendy
January 31, 2017 7:43 AM

Wow! Amazing revelation! God has reminded me as well that tough times are coming, even though at the moment all appears to be well. We must not see with our natural eyes, but with our spirit man. The Spirit of truth will guide us unto all truth…even if it is not what we want to hear and see.

Let’s continue to press in a ready ourselves for the Bridegroom – Amen.

Ali
Ali
January 31, 2017 7:31 PM

will the crash happen this year or next? does anyone know?

January 31, 2017 11:25 PM

God knows. You should ask Him.

J.M
J.M
January 31, 2017 1:15 AM

wow…thanks for sharing this powerful revelation from God. i totally agree with its message, and your interpretation. lets pray for the church to awaken. unfortunately, Donald Trumps victory in the US re-enforced the blindness in many. lets pray for them and for us to be ready for our Lords return being signaled by all these warnings.

Fernanda Menegassi-Lojac
February 1, 2017 10:14 PM

Thank you for sharing your dream, Adriana! The economic collapse could be a result of combined events. The stock market has reach all-time highs. Economists and trend forecasters have predicted that we are past due for a major crash. Pair that with other world events that are taking place, such as wars, environmental catastrophies, and the threat of EMP’s…we need to get close to Jesus as well as seek His wisdom on how to prepare effectively.

I agree with your interpretation but also would like to add that hair could also symbolize a vow to be set apart for the Lord (like Samson’s hair in judges 16).

“That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish” (Ephesians 5:27)