“The caravan coming to the US will overwhelm you like an invading army.”

On October 24, the Holy Spirit was on me relentlessly, in me and hovering over me regarding the caravan of illegal immigrants heading to the United States. Here is what I believe He showed me.

“The caravan of illegal immigrants coming to the US will overwhelm you like an invading army. Know this, they will get through and it will only be the beginning of many more, of untold lawlessness, of famine because of an overburdened country. Taxes will go up to feed this multitude.

Many will suffer. Many of the unsaved will suffer. There will be a financial breakdown similar to the Great Depression within months of their arrival. Food rationing, water rationing and a horrible devaluing of the US dollar are coming, to the extent it will take several times more dollars to purchase basic needs. Gasoline will not only be several dollars a gallon over what we currently spend, it will be difficult to get and there will be rationing of that as well.

There will be bloodshed, not only at the borders, but in neighborhoods. An increase in drugs and crime will be prevalent and the illegals will just keep coming and they will suffer as well and many of them will die along with their children, innocent children, who have no say as to where their parents take them.

Do not deal with them violently, unless they place violence upon you first.”

Interpretation:
Until recently, I wanted everything humanly possible done to stop illegal immigration. There is a great part of me that still wants that. But, what if I am wrong? What if God in His mercy is pushing this through?

As I prayed over this, I sensed that God has this in hand and He will use it to His glorification. We in the United States need a huge wake up call, to turn ourselves back to God. How many times in Biblical history has God allowed this very thing in order to turn our hearts back to Him?

Our society in general in the US has taken for granted the wealth that we have, but it is going to be stripped away like peeling an apple. I believe one reason for that is because we have not answered the cry of the poor and needy. Instead, we have fattened ourselves.

I realize there will be a magnitude of lawlessness that would flow in with them and that is part of what will overwhelm us. If these cannot find food and shelter, they will steal it, rob from our homes and take over our houses; kicking the owners out by violence.

In a country where we, for the most part have plenty of food, shelter and clothing and often to an extravagant degree, this will all come to an end rather quickly.

So, this is what I know we can do; we can pray for the people in these caravans, that if they are coming, and they are, that God will put His spirit of peace on them, to negate violence. We can pray for the children who will lose their parents and ask God should we open our home to a child or two?

From the time these caravans arrive, it is not going to be a picnic for anyone in the US. Our government will open FEMA camps and ship many into them, resembling something like the holocaust camps. Our borders are not adequate to prevent their entering. Politicians have messed around for decades on this subject and have accomplished nothing.

Now we shall face the consequences, but not so much because of unprotected borders, but because of our unprotected hearts. We have allowed ourselves to be driven for more and more material things. We have become gluttons on so many levels except the one that is most import – our desire to know and live for God. I would gladly be a glutton seeking after the heart of God.

I think we as a nation are supposed to figure out a peaceful solution on how to assimilate a vast new number of people. That said, I don’t know how soon that will happen, I fear that FEMA camps and bloodshed will come first, before a peaceful assimilation. That is the warning point of this word, I believe.

So, how we handle this will show the true nature of our character and the level of trust we have in God. Will we respond with violence, or will we accept this to be the consequences of a nation that has widely gone secular and running head long into sin with wild abandon?

When all is said and done, we must seek God on what to do with this multitude. Quite frankly, if Yeshua were standing right in front of us and we asked him, what do you think His answer would be? Go ahead, ask Him. I know I am.

Author: Kasey Streichert Burt

Kasey Streichert Burt has received dreams and visions along with hearing the audible voice of God since she was a young child. She has applied herself to the word of God educationally and spiritually, graduating from Stetson University with a major in Religious Studies and attended Asbury Theological Seminary with a major in Pastoral Counseling. She is an ordained non-denominational Pastor. She shares her insights on her website, propheticdreamsvisionsandwritings.blogspot.com.

Ed H
Ed H
October 27, 2018 4:56 PM

This is not a caravan, it is an invasion. This is an orchestrated event paid for by the left. This is a trap for Trump. There is no way all these people walked all this way without help and funding. I pray Trump uses force like we have never seen before. All of these people just decided to do a walk to our borders at just about the time the midterm elections just so happen to be going on. The military needs to get set in place and stop this invasion .
I would help any person who knocked on my door, but if they open my door and barge in they are going facedown on the ground.period.

SAC
SAC
October 28, 2018 9:46 PM

The following quote is from a Survivopedia article by Bill White entitled “How to Survive an Invasion” –
“There’s no saying how much more it might grow, with Mexicans and others joining their ranks along the way. At the time they reached the southern border of Mexico, this group numbered 3,000. The fence along the border and the border checkpoint didn’t faze them. They marched right through, tearing down the fence and overwhelming Mexican border security along the way.

The next obstacle was the Mexican Federal Police. Two plane loads of SWAT officers from the Mexican Federal Police force met this invasion force, with the apparent intent of stopping them. The invasion force beat the police senseless and kept on marching. I have no idea at this time if the police fired a shot, used teargas or used any other technical means to slow the invasion’s advance, but whatever they did, it was ineffective.”

I don’t know about you, but I don’t care to be forced to protect my wife and daughters from a lawless group like this, most likely full of terrorists, thugs, murderers, and rapists. I shouldn’t have to if our government and military does what it should to protect our borders, our people, and our country from this lawlessness, but I will do whatever what it takes to ensure their security.

mem
October 27, 2018 7:36 PM

Please remember we had another caravan a few months ago where there was a lot of hype. Yet nothing came of it…other than people applying for asylum at the port of entry.

It is perfectly legal for migrants to apply for asylum at a port of entry. It is highly unlikely that a mob will try to freight train the border, but sure it is possible I suppose.

It is more likely that they will apply for asylum. The big question is how the border will deal with such a massive amount of asylum applications. However organizations are already setting up camps to house the migrants on the Mexico side of the border while the asylum applications are in progress which could take months if 7-14000 migrants show up.
Another concern I have…if they have no papers, no passports, nothing…how on earth can the US even know who they are? Or if they have a criminal record somewhere? How can they even know if a middle eastern terrorist is posing as a Honduran or guatemalan? I don’t see how their identity can be validated. The only way the US could stop this would be to ban asylum applications without verifiable documentation.

Savage
Savage
October 29, 2018 4:52 AM

“How can they even know if a middle eastern terrorist is posing as a Honduran or guatemalan?”
Height. Over the past decade, dozens of Guatemalan families have come to my small Kansas town. They are noticeably short, like a foot shorter than “gringos” (or Saudis). Plus, they don’t speak Spanish – they speak a Spanish/Indian hybrid they call simply “dialecto”.

John Barry
John Barry
October 29, 2018 7:20 AM

Brother Savage , that is the whole purpose of a Fifth Column , to sneak into a country , then stab the Nation in the back . This is an old military tactic , nothing new here . These people did not just decide to come here on a whim , this is part of the plan to take America down , it tells us which phase of the take down we are in , the next to last . Events will happen rapidly now we know from History , it is inevitable now , we do not as a Nation have the will to stop it and most refuse to see it for what it is . From a tactical point of view it is a beautiful plan , our enemys use our kindness to slip the knife in our back and we welcome them in to do it . This will be the straw that broke the camels back ! Blessings

Savage
Savage
October 30, 2018 8:05 AM

Thanks for the lesson. Are you suggesting i I be wary of these mayan midgets who have concentrated in a particular neighborhood? Actually, my grown stepdaughter dated one – he moved up here about 5 years ago to escape the gangs that attacked them on their farm near Tegulcigalpa. His parents and siblings moved here too.

John Barry
John Barry
October 30, 2018 8:26 AM

Yes I am Brother savage , I am suggesting caution . The people of Vietnam are a tiny people , but very good fighters , more than able to kill a person a foot taller than them , never under estimate your enemy , always a fatal mistake . What if they catch you off guard , are you always prepared for anything or could you be sucker punched ? I am sure they have a sad story to tell , but they are here illegally , so they don’t respect our laws already , nor do they care about being Americans , they are only here to get what they can . If war comes , do you think the Mayans will join to defend the country or join together to take advantage of the situation ? I have fought 5 guys at once , always a losing situation no matter how tall they are . Blessings

October 28, 2018 2:34 AM

Some folks can’t see violence looking straight into their face. This is the beginning of the end of America as we know it. This is when the Russian missile arrive according to Duduman. Could be this year. Probably after we divide Israel and go to war with China, we’re talking months, imo. Read Rick Joyner’s 2014 dream of what is now happening.

Savage
Savage
October 30, 2018 8:10 AM

According to Wilkerson, missiles (nuclear attacks on selected cities) are preceded by economic collapse, which is preceded by Saudi oilfields on fire.

October 30, 2018 12:21 PM

And the economic collapse could be preceded by America splitting down the middle preceded by Trump’s deal of the century. If only he knew how prophetic his words are. All this before Christmas??

John Barry
John Barry
October 27, 2018 4:44 PM

Sister Kasey , history proves this word is correct , every nation/society that has allowed an invasion of uncontrolled refugee migration died quickly . So you are saying that knowing this invading army is coming to destroy us ( it is 80% military age males ) and knowing it is going to destroy America and our women & children are going to starve & die because of this invasion and it is going to cause civil war and the death of millions , and this is their purpose . We should embrace & welcome them to our death ? Mark 12 : 17 Just a question . Blessings

Tracey Henderson
Tracey Henderson
October 27, 2018 5:26 PM
Brother John, reading this article reminds me of a rather cautionary fable, titled, “The Camel Gets His Nose Under a Tent”. According to this classic tale, one cold night, a camel asks his master if he can put his head in the tent for warmth. “By all means and welcome,” says the man; and the camel stretches his head into the tent. Soon after, the camel inquires if he may also bring his neck and front legs inside. Again, the master agrees. Finally, the camel asks, “May I not stand wholly within?” With pity, the master beckons him into the warm tent. But when the camel comes forward it becomes clear that the tent is too small for them both. “I think,” the camel says, “that there is not room for both of us here. It will be best for you to stand outside, as you are the smaller; there will then be room enough for me.” And with that, the man is forced outside of his tent. The fable is a warning that small, seemingly harmless acts—even made with good intentions—can sometimes have negative repercussions. ~ https://www.mawer.com/the-art-of-boring/blog/beware-the-camel-in-the-tent/ I’m not underestimating the message, nor the messenger; it’s obvious, that Kasey has a beautiful heart! Nevertheless, I’m concerned that allowing the camel to push its way further into the tent, may leave the man without shelter. I hear the nights in the desert can be cold enough when it’s calm—imagine being there, during a stormy night! (Many of these caravanners have no love for “the Great Satan” that they believe America to be! I’m not trying to sound unChristlike; it’s the anti-Christ spirit that is ever-present in people now, that cautions me to remain in prayer for the U.S. I’m in Australia, but have contacts in the U.S.A.) We do well… Read more »
Tracey Henderson
Tracey Henderson
October 27, 2018 6:18 PM
A Prayer for the Nation Daniel 9 verse 18, King James Version 18 “O my God, incline thine ear, and hear; open thine eyes, and behold our desolations, and the city which is called by thy name: for we do not present our supplications before thee for our righteousnesses, but for thy great mercies.” We confess with our nation that we have sinned. We have dared to turn away from Your holy and irrevocable commandments, which you gave to us as an expression of Your will. We have declared them irrelevant, invalid, and no longer binding—even within the realm of the Christian Church! In doing so, we have opened the floodgates of sin! Lord, You see the gross sin that has so pervaded our country. We have called what is evil “good”—‘marriage’, between two adults of the same sex; also, ‘marriage’ between one man and up to four women—some ‘brides’ being only small children; perverse sex education, for children from pre-schools, through to tertiary education; the wanton murder of unborn children; legalised drug use—illicit, and prescribed drugs—for children and adults; sex rings (for Satanic Ritual Abuse, as well as those crimes committed by even the most petty of sex offenders; legalised gambling; violent crimes of all kinds; false religion; false god worship; all kinds of fraud; all kinds of demonic attitudes toward ethnicities, and people in general, based upon appearance, intelligence, abilities (or the lack thereof), and/or status; and many other detestable practices undertaken by the citizenry, the governments, as well as visitors to this once-virtuous nation! We have also called those things You call “good”, evil—love for Yourself, as well as for our neighbours—the men, women, and children we share our world with! (Matthew 22 verses 36 to 40) Isaiah 5 verses 20 and 21 says, 20 “Woe unto them that… Read more »
John Barry
John Barry
October 27, 2018 7:35 PM

Sister Tracy , all I can say is beautiful ! Blessings

Tracey Henderson
Tracey Henderson
October 27, 2018 8:10 PM

Amen to that, Brother John. Likewise.

Savage
Savage
October 30, 2018 8:23 AM

This is exactly the tactic (Fifth Column / Camel’s Nose) the church should have employed in evangelizing the nations in decades past. I guess everybody thought they could make more money here.

Tracey Henderson
Tracey Henderson
October 31, 2018 6:23 PM

You nailed it, Savage. Completely!
Blessings.

October 30, 2018 12:27 PM

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man, Luke 21:36. There is nothing to fear for He shall never leave us or forsake us. Only believe.

Mrs Rebecca Bonnell
October 27, 2018 5:19 PM

The USA’s back and front door are weak…Mexico and Canada and thus invasions will happen through this points of entry. It will be like locusts have invaded but our Dear Lord Christ Jesus will use this for His Glory to bring the lost sheep back to Him.
The other door…Roof Top is also Very weak and will see an invasion from air. GOD BLESS X

October 28, 2018 2:36 AM

Some will be saved but this is mainly God’s judgment

Marty
Marty
October 29, 2018 5:51 AM

Psalm 96:11-13
Let the heavens REJOICE, let the earth be GLAD;
let the sea resound, and all that is in it.
Let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them;
let all the trees of the forest SING for JOY.
Let all CREATION REJOICE before the Lord, for he comes,
he comes TO JUDGE the earth.He will JUDGE the world in righteousness
and the peoples in his faithfulness.

October 29, 2018 11:36 AM

Marty, Exactly my sentiments. Can’t wait to meet the Lord in the air.

Mrs Rebecca Bonnell
October 27, 2018 5:20 PM

SHOULD READ: These points of entry

jmore
jmore
October 27, 2018 5:15 PM

KSB, I too have been led to pray for these people. At first I had a real anger for them but Holy Spirit showed me this is not going to help me or them. Then I started to pray for them and I know it is the right thing to do. Blessings!!

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
October 28, 2018 8:55 AM
Thanks Kasey for sharing this. It does tie in with what the Lord said to me about the Caravan on the 22nd Oct. I had been mulling over exactly what He means. After reading Kasey’s post I thought to put it here to be prayed over. “The children coming over the border in America are My precious innocents. I am going to show great love and mercy to these. The parents are going to have a very difficult time. They will be put into camps. These are prisons already set up to receive them. The American government have been preparing for this. They are not caught off guard. Mr. Trump is holding his hand up in the stop signal. Watch what he does with his hand and then see what action results from this signal. This man has a different agenda to what he speaks to the media. It does not please me to see the amount of confusion in My people in America over this government and this man Trump. If they would put away their own wishes, thoughts and worldliness, and truly seek My face over this, I would be able to tell them and they would be able to hear Me. So many think they know. The pride in the church in America is historic. I speak to the churches such as these ones, in the book of Revelation. And they do not see I am speaking directly to them. ” I also had a dream back in 2012 which I now believe points to famine coming. At the time I did not understand the dream, but the understanding has been given now, at this time. In this dream I was sitting on the pavement, newspaper in hand. I could see into a huge building through windows.… Read more »
Elijah
Elijah
October 28, 2018 10:32 AM

Is it orchestrated? Yes. Is it planned many decades in advance? Yes. But don’t be blind. It is the Lord himself who makes it happen anyway. He is fulfilling his promises of cursing.
If the Lord makes you wealthy, but you don’t joyfully worship and honor him, he will send enemies to attack you and make you their slaves. Then you will live in poverty with nothing to eat, drink, or wear, and your owners will work you to death.
Read the whole chapter of deuteronomy 28!!
Are we going to fight against the Lord instead of repenting? Are we going to fight for our lifes and belongings or deny ourselves so that the Lord shines in us? This is just one of many ways that our lives will be tested to see what we really are.
In these kind of times: Isaiah 3.10-11 Tell the righteous that it shall be well with them, for they shall eat the fruit of their deeds. Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with him, for what his hands have dealt out shall be done to him.
Check this vision from 1968

Nancy Trimble
October 28, 2018 7:41 PM

Also look at what happened in Europe when all the migrants came into the countries and now they have many acts of extreme violence happening over there and have basically been taken over.

October 28, 2018 5:19 PM

Here is the link to Rick Joyner’s Sept. 17, 2014 amazing prophetic dream of “droves of diabolical, demonized gangs crossing our southern border with such cruelty and anger, killing everyone in their path without mercy” that may be now starting to happen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQuDKJ-5H1E

CharlesH
CharlesH
October 27, 2018 8:41 PM

I sincerely believe our government will do everything humanly possible to thwart the invading migrants from entering the United States. Those people are NOT coming here just for jobs and shelter – don’t be naive. I pray that any injuries are minimal since I never believe violence is the answer. However – the U,S. has every right to have “it’s doors properly locked and secured” as we do with our own homes.