We are called to an urgent rehearsal before the year 5778

Recently, the Spirit spoke one word to me, “Rehearsal”. He said it like this: REHEAR-SAL. Then He spent the next few days expanding what He was stressing.

Rehearsals often reveal the areas which need polishing and dealing with any flaw in one’s alignment to the written script. To rehearse means ‘to go over again, to repeat your part in a script or to polish your moves for the performance’!! And is that not what we have been waiting for many a long night, the performance of all He has spoken over our lives? But now, He was highlighting our part in the performance.

There is a script to be studied and aligned to. This so dovetailed with what we have been busy with during the month of Elul as we move towards Rosh Hashanah. But what the Spirit really emphasized to me is that in order to rehearse or go over and polish our part, it is vital that we REHEAR what He originally said. And why is this important at this time? Because when He first spoke those words, we were in a very different spiritual place to where we find ourselves now after a good long season of refining fire and repentance.

It is like removing wax from the ear canal. Suddenly the specific notes sound different and clarion clear! When there was wax in our ears, we think that we heard and understood clearly what God’s instruction and decree over us was, but the nuances of detail are perhaps lost on us. It is therefore vital to REHEAR with clean, uninfected ears what Heaven’s original and abiding intention is for our lives.

So call to mind, rehearse the lessons you received and heard; continually lay them to heart and obey them, and repent. In case you will not rouse yourselves and keep awake and watch, I will come upon you like a thief, and you will not know or suspect at what hour I will come. (Revelation 3:3)

So, my friends, get out those promises and prophetic words that you think you know backwards and REHEAR them. Go over them again and perhaps you will suddenly see something that escaped your notice in the days when you were a little dull of hearing because of leaning on your own understanding. We are walking through a week of release of creative light; a week when God is separating light from darkness in our understanding and elevating heavenly far above earthly soulish words which have been spoken and embraced during past seasons.

I investigated further into the concept of ‘rehearsal’ and I know what I found will speak to you prophetically:

• a session of exercise, drill, or practice, usually private, in preparation for a public performance, ceremony, etc.: a play rehearsal; a wedding rehearsal.
  • a practice exercise : A TRIAL (isn’t this interesting that we can view our going through a trial as a rehearsal?)
  • it is undertaken as a form of practicing, to ensure that all details of the subsequent performance are adequately prepared and coordinated. The term “rehearsal” typically refers to ensemble activities undertaken by a group of people. For example, when a musician is preparing a piano concerto in their music studio, this is called “practicing”, but when they practice the concerto with an orchestra, this is called a “rehearsal”.
  • paramedics practicing responding to a simulated emergency, or troops practicing for an attack using a mock-up of the battle.
  • initial rehearsals will often involve working on challenging sections of the piece!
  • while classical conductors do not typically speak to direct the orchestra during concerts, during rehearsals, the conductor speaks to communicate his artistic vision for the piece and explain the “articulation” (note lengths), tone colors, and tempos he would like to use.
  • during initial rehearsals, the conductor frequently stops the rehearsal to ask players or sections to change the way they are playing or provide guidance to the orchestra.

Bride of Christ, we are in a time of gathering before the throne for the dress rehearsal; for the Great Conductor to communicate afresh His vision for the piece we are going to be a part of and some of us have to make subtle changes in the way we have been playing our instruments. We may each be hidden from the others we are going to play with in the next season in the natural realm, but as we tune in our ears afresh to REHEAR what the Conductor is saying, we will perform our part with precision and bring glory to Him.

Listen intelligently, free from preconceptions which colored your understanding in the last seasons and don’t confuse the dress rehearsal with the performance. A rehearsal is a shadow in a sense. The reality, the performance, is still to come, just as the feasts and the Sabbath are shadows, but the reality and full manifestation is Christ! The rehearsals point toward the reality or time of manifestation.

AFTERWARD MOSES and Aaron went in and told Pharaoh, “Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, Let My people go, that they may hold a feast to Me in the wilderness. (Exodus 5:1)

The true Church, those who follow the Way, are moving into a time when they will be thrust out of Egypt or the world system and will hold a feast to the Lord in the wilderness. Revelation 12 describes this clearly as the woman flees from the presence of the dragon into the wilderness to a place prepared for her. The fact that it has been prepared tells us that a performance is awaited. Therefore, the final REHEARsal is of vital importance to us. Remember, the measure of thought you give to what you hear will be the measure of revelation received in these preparatory days. Expect an increase of light and understanding as you REHEAR:

22 [Things are hidden temporarily only as a means to revelation.] For there is nothing hidden except to be revealed, nor is anything [temporarily] kept secret except in order that it may be made known.
23 If any man has ears to hear, let him be listening and let him perceive and comprehend.
24 And He said to them, Be careful what you are hearing. The measure [of thought and study] you give [to the truth you hear] will be the measure [of virtue and knowledge] that comes back to you–and more [besides] will be given to you who hear. (Mark 4:22-24)

After working with me so I fully grasped what He was saying concerning rehearing, the Spirit then returned to that word ‘REHEAR-SAL’ but now emphasized the word ‘SAL’.

The name Sal is an Italian baby name, which means ‘Savior’. We need to rehear the Savior during this REHEARsal. Sal is also Portuguese for ‘salt’. The reason we head to REHEAR is so that in the coming season we can be salt that has not lost its savor. Salt is a preservative, preventing decay or death wherever it is present.

SAL is also an abbreviation for Surface Air Lifted, which is a postal service used to send international mail items. It is a cost effective international mail. At first, SAL mail is processed and transported by surface in the origin country. Then it is airlifted to its destination. Beloved, we are living letters who may have been walking in the earthly realm, but we are about to be lifted up and carried to our destination in the Spirit. Blessed are those who dwell in heavenly places in the coming days and it is possible if we take part in the REHEAR-SAL presently on Heaven’s calendar!

Sal is also short for ‘sally’, which means ‘an action of rushing or bursting forth; of troops from a defensive position to attack the enemy’. This is why the last minute adjustments once we have reheard what God originally said to us is so vitally important. There is a launching forth upon enemy strongholds up ahead.

The name Sally is also a Hebrew baby name: originally a pet form of Sarah (meaning princess). The royal lineage of Heaven is currently involved in a REHEARsal before manifestation and affirmation or their true parentage before the eyes of man. At the same time, the sons of the wicked one will also become fully manifest – and unfortunately many will be found within religious circles. Our enemies will be the members of our own households. However, in order for full identification and separation to take place, there has to be a full measure of light for this day released. Only after light manifested, did God separate light from darkness on the anniversary of this day (Genesis 1).

It is almost the end of the year 5777, the year of the sword. Join me in praying from Ephesians 1:17-18 in the next few days that the eyes of our hearts would be enlightened afresh to comprehend fully the hope to which we are called; that the ears of our hearts would be opened to rehear clearly exactly what the desire of Heaven is concerning us in the days ahead.

17 [For I always pray to] the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, that He may grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the [deep and intimate] knowledge of Him,
18 By having the eyes of your heart flooded with light, so that you can know and understand the hope to which He has called you, and how rich is His glorious inheritance in the saints (His set-apart ones), (Ephesians 1:17-18)

Selah

Christine Beadsworth

Author: Christine Beadsworth

Christine Beadsworth lives in Somerset West, South Africa. She is an artist, poet and speaker, also writing and publishing articles under the ‘Fresh Oil Releases’ banner. She has authored several books, which she offers for free on her blog, Fresh Oil Releases. In 2017, she started a new site for posting her podcasts, called Fresh Air Releases.

Sujit Thomas
September 16, 2017 4:17 PM
I join in prayer with you, Christine. Most gracious and loving heavenly Father, We pray that you may give us the Spirit of wisdom and revelation so that we may know you as you are meant to be known. We pray also that our hearts and minds may be enlightened and come into perfect alignment with your holy, pleasing, and perfect will so that we may know the hope to which you have called us, the riches of your glorious inheritance in the saints, and your incomparably great power in us who believe, which is according to the working of your great strength. We pray to be strengthened with power through your Holy Spirit in our inner being so that Christ may dwell in our hearts through faith and that we being rooted and firmly established in love may comprehend the length, width, depth, and height of your love and the love of Christ that surpasses all knowledge so that your fullness may dwell in us. We pray that the fruit of the Holy Spirit may mature in us so that we may abound in love, peace, joy, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control and that by the mighty power of the same Holy Spirit all sexual immorality, moral impurity, promiscuity, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, jealousy, envy, strife, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissension, faction, carousing, drunkenness, and the like may be put to death in us so that we may be perfect just as you, O glorious Father in heaven, are perfect. We pray that you will count us worthy to be acceptable in your eyes as we present ourselves to you as living sacrifices so that you may renew our minds with your Word and transform us into holy vessels who no longer are conformed to the pattern… Read more »
Mark Shipowick
September 16, 2017 6:23 PM

Amen Sunjit. And Amen Christina. Beautiful message and beautiful prayer. I’ll be praying as well. . . .

Ddave
Ddave
September 16, 2017 9:19 PM

I just went thru Hurricane Irma and after a few days without power heard the Holy Spirit say it was a rehearsal for us as to what was to come. I learned the many ways I wasn’t ready and what to do better in the future.

Christine Beadsworth
September 17, 2017 2:39 AM

yes, the Lord is showing me that much of what we have been through have been rehearsals. I pray we would just be able to hear clearly where we need to make adjustments as the future is barreling toward us at quite a pace!

Rosanne Podolsky
Rosanne Podolsky
September 17, 2017 11:54 AM

Hello Ddave. I haven’t been through a hurricane and was wondering if you share which ways you weren’t ready. This could help some of us be sure that we are as ready as possible.

Cyndi
Cyndi
September 17, 2017 9:34 AM

I would be interested in knowing what you learned through your experience. I thank the Lord that you came through. I live 50 miles from Dallas, TX and can’t imagine what it would be like.

sheryl ann finn
September 16, 2017 9:55 PM

This is so right on that the Holy Spirit spoke to me after I read it and revealed that my 40 years of wilderness has been completed as of today.

Christine Beadsworth
September 17, 2017 5:37 AM

etime to finish your wilderness journey. Yesterday was 25th Elul, the day God said ‘Let there be light’

Christine Beadsworth
September 17, 2017 5:38 AM

oh goodness, don’t know what happened to the first half of my sentence…I wrote what an interesting time to be finishing your wilderness journey!!

September 16, 2017 11:05 PM

What an awesome word Sheryl Ann. Congratulations on crossing the finish line and surviving the wilderness journey.

sherry
sherry
September 17, 2017 9:31 AM

One if the best books I have ever read on the subject of the wilderness is called, THE WILDERNESS, WHERE MIRACLES ARE BORN, by Brian and Candia Simmons. Many lessons were revealed to them while they were missionaries in a remote jungle in Central America.

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
September 17, 2017 9:43 PM

Sheryl ann, not a coincidence with our Father, 40 years ago this past summer I began on my ‘journey’ to find God. He took me to the wilderness also.
Also, (not coincidence)It was 12 years ago to that day you posted 9-16-17* that I had died in a truck wreck. He showed me things in the heavens(I’m still rehear-ing and the sal(t) He is seasoning me with daily are… I may have to write it out)
*the math doesn’t add up you say? I say you’re not counting right. Add it up from the Hebrew calendar, i.e.,Israel says a baby is one from birth through the first twelve months, two at that (western mindset here in America we say first birthday) ‘first’ birthday.
He told me that He took me from the baby(child of the mother’s authority, under ‘her’ authority) and this past sabbath of 9-16-17 He has become my Father and now I am under His ‘authority’, now, as a man and no longer a boy.
I just had to comment because the sabbath was a rest day but beginning that evening my ‘highways and byways bicycle ministry’ has begun. I am (attempting to) write a blog. Check it out but please don’t be too critical of me…not yet anyway. Gotta get better at this. It will come in His time I know… yhwhekklesia dot WordPress dot com

Richard
Richard
September 16, 2017 10:38 PM

When it’s available online, the message I referenced above speaks to the wilderness season ending. I’m so glad for you.

Elizabeth Marie
September 16, 2017 11:47 PM

WOW! This is an incredible confirmation of a ‘word’ that I received last week during Hurricane Irma . I heard very clearly, “DRESS REHEARSAL.” The interpretation that I felt in my spirit was that it was about Hurricane Irma and Harvey–and that they were ‘dress rehearsals’ of what was going to come in the future….the beginning of judgments. However, it could have also been a personal warning for me, as I had to prepare for Irma in case she had come close to where I lived.

Christine Beadsworth
September 17, 2017 2:49 AM

that’s amazing confirmation Elizabeth! I spoke of the dress rehearsal in my article https://freshoilreleases.wordpress.com/2017/06/12/spirit-wind-quartet-pt-2/

Taryn
Taryn
September 17, 2017 4:35 AM

Absolutely beautiful- thank you so much for this article! Also, I prayed warfare for your ears.

Phillip
Phillip
September 17, 2017 1:56 AM

A lot of confirmation on Christine’s word. A blessing and another chance to improve and be ready. Thanks Father for your mercy;grace love long suffering.

Richard
Richard
September 16, 2017 10:31 PM

If some of you are going through the difficulty of the polishing and dealing with flaws and feel hard pressed on every side, you are not alone! This has been a most difficult time for me too.
Pastor Danny Nalliah of Catch the Fire in Australia just spoke on this now. The message was amazing encouragement for those of you getting ready for the manifestation. Get ready for the outpouring saints! The dress rehearsal is here. Glory to God.
See CTFMAustralia on YouTube. As the live stream just ended, the message might not be available for a few hours.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 17, 2017 1:52 PM

Amen Christine . We need to be attentive to God speaking to us in this season. Like a pastor preached on being attentive to God’s voice. He cited the example of Balaam ( Who didn’t pay attention to God’s angel until the ass saved his life .and later became God’s enemy due to covetousness ); Elijah ( whose attention God got through storms , earthquakes and fire and later heard the still small voice ); Moses ( the burning bush); Martha ( busy but neglected the Word unlike Mary who chose the good part); Samuel ( the one who had to listen to God and heard God)….. I believe we need to have our heart circumcised like Joshua and the Israelites were circumcised at Gilgal before they moved into the promised land.. Also we need to hear God like Elijah did in the midst of the storms,earthquakes, fires ,other natural/man-made disasters and threat from govt. God bless you all. Look forward to be working with you in the days ahead. Shavua Tov.

Stella
Stella
September 18, 2017 6:32 AM

Brother RedeemedDavid, I greet you from the UK.
Please what is going on in Nigeria? I am asking because in a previous post, you disclosed that you live in that country.
What do you think about what your government is doing to the people of the Eastern part of your country? Is it a military rule or democratic form of government that is being practiced there?
May the Lord deliver His people and raise up the Elijahs and Jeremiahs who hear from God and warn the nation of her sins of wickedness and marginalisation towards the government’s perceived enemies. The killings and blood shed in that country must stop!
Shalom brother.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 18, 2017 7:36 AM
Sister Stella ( I presume, pardon me if I’m wrong),I greet you from Nigeria. What’s going on in Nigeria is nothing but a tribal feud between two of the 3 Dominant tribes in the country, the hate,the blood , the maiming is like a spiritual pollution which is offensive to the Most High but delectable in the sight of the demonic forces who seek to destroy the nation. Presently I will say Nigeria is a war-zone where extra-judicial killings, maimings are becoming rampant not just in the Eastern part but in the North( Boko Haram, Fulani cattle rearer) and western(Fulani cattle rearer,political thugs and cultists) part also there’s a systemic agenda to Islamize the country, ensure Northern supremacy etc. The easterners and the south-south also want to secede from what they see as a failed state in which they are being marginalised. But I see all as fulfillment of Matt.24. Also Nigeria is part of the 70 nations who voted in support of a two state solution to the Palestine , making Nigeria a goat nation indirectly . But a few of us truly fear God ( at least I can speak for myself) desire to see Israel established as an indivisible nation,pray for the Unity of Nigeria-particularly for her to fulfill her prophetic destiny. I also love and pray for the western nations also esp. USA where I have my brother and his family,relatives and friends. The Govt. and people in power I’m afraid are really not open to repentance but are religious also the senate is indifferent to the suffering of the masses and openly flaunt its ill-gotten wealth at the expense of the citizens of the country. ,The killings and bloodshed will stop if the people turn to God in true repentance and humility. All I see… Read more »
Stella
Stella
September 18, 2017 6:48 PM

Thank you RedeemedDavid for the detailed analysis you gave on the Nigerian issue. This calls for fasting and prayers in the order of Daniel chapter 9. God be with His people and direct us in wisdom and application. I appreciate your candour and the unbiased view contrary to what we hear on the airwaves. May God bless you and your family.
Stella

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 18, 2017 7:45 PM

Yes I will intensify prayers according to the Dan. 9 order . Thanks for your advice,concern and prayer.Amen and you too,God bless you.

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
September 17, 2017 11:12 AM

Amen Christine. The Pastor who ministered today in the church service I attended talked about “being attentive to God”. He references to biblical characters such as Elijah, Moses, Balaam (as an example of someone who ignored God’s warning angel till he was almost killed and later disobeyed God), Martha , Samuel… this message is spot on because I believe just like Joshua of old we need a fresh circumcision of the heart before we move into the promised land. we also need to pay attention to the stills small voice of the Holy Spirit in the midst of the earthquakes, storms and fires which God is sending to turn our attention to Him. I plan to seek Him more in the days ahead. God bless you all. Look forward to working with you in the days ahead.

Derrick
Derrick
September 16, 2017 8:01 PM

2 Days ago i had a dream where i was in my kitchen and i just knew there was a TON of earwax in my ear. So by faith i believed Jesus would push it out, and he pushed out A LOT of it to the point where the amount of wax was about about 40% bigger than a standard baseball. SO MUCH wax. But even after all that wax had come out, i still could not hear crystal clear like i wanted, but i heard just enough it seemed. Oh boy…I’m pretty sure we know what that means. But oh the things i will hear! There’s so much more to hear!

But thank God, your word from the Lord connects directly to my dream. It also connects directly to my experience. There are so many times where i’ve felt the Holy Spirit during times that made no sense in my mind, for the Holy Spirit to rest on me. So many assumptions i’ve made that i want the answers to.

Thank you for sharing. Amen.

Marilee Alm
September 17, 2017 8:49 AM

HI Derrick, Pray in tongues as many hours of theday that you can, the lord will increase your hearing.

Derrick
Derrick
September 17, 2017 2:17 PM

Thank you so much for the instructions Marilee. You have blessed me with this! Will do!

Christine Beadsworth
September 17, 2017 2:41 AM

praise God for this confirming dream! I had 2 dreams in past years about deafness in my left ear because something had been inserted and was blocking it. I must revisit those dreams now!

Peggy Ann
September 17, 2017 8:30 PM
A word through Ms. Sophie | September 14, 2017 | Abba asked me (Ms. Sophie) to repost this Word He had given to me (Ms. Sophie) on 12/26/16: MY HEART IS GRIEVED: My daughter, my heart is grieved at what I must do for I am a just and Holy God. Their hearts are still far from Me and their idols they love. Where is the love for the One who breathed life into them? They refuse to heed the warnings given by my prophets, my watchmen, my messengers so now they will reap what they have sown for they have stirred up My anger and I will humble them and in their mourning they will know I AM THE GREAT I AM has done this. Calamity is on its way. Have I not told you that I AM can turn this world upside down with one word? There is a shaking coming like never before seen in this nation and all over the world for their defiance, their disobedience and their sins against a Holy God! I AM YAHWEH, I AM A RIGHTEOUS KING. I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAVE. I AM KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS. All will bow and confess before Me that I AM YHVH. Their idols cannot save them for there is no other God. I am the Living Word. Without Me, they can do nothing. Destruction, Destruction, Destruction for there is no other way to rid this nation of its filth. I no longer bless this nation, America but I curse America-Babylon. There is no reprieve on a cursed nation for I have spoken it. Judgment Stands! To My Beloved, I am always near, do not fear for I will not leave you nor forsake you if you continue to abide… Read more »
Matt NZ
Matt NZ
September 18, 2017 12:29 AM

She received that word three days after America abstained from the UN stab in the back of Israel (UN Resolution 2334 23 Dec 2016). 9 months to the day from the stab in the back is the REV 12 sign.

NZ tabled it… this won’t be good 🙁

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
September 18, 2017 5:57 AM

Oh no Matt….now I fear we will get what we deserve in Saturdays elections….God help us.

Peggy Ann
September 17, 2017 8:11 PM
This word is through MsSophie | September 17, 2017 (blog site is Light Has Come) BLIND EYES CANNOT SEE Daughter, My tears run down My Face; the same Face that My Children refuse to seek. My daughter, they do not care even though I am the One who breathes life into them. They are more concerned with their things rather than being concerned over their transgressions against Me. My people are in such bondage ye they believe they are free. The entrapments of this world ensnare them and will take them to their demise. Hearts are hardened. My calls go unanswered. They cannot hear Me because they surround themselves with noise. The enemy keeps them busy and distracted so they will not return to Me. My voice is a still, small voice and requires My children to set apart a time to be with Me in the quiet. They will spend hours on social media sites but will not spend one hour with Me. They run to and fro with no direction. My children are living in denial that I AM is a God of judgment. They trust in the lies of men that I am restoring this nation to greatness for all they think about is their money, their wants, their desires. They seek earthly matters, prosperity and all the ways of man. As more judgments come upon this wicked nation, these same people will not be able to deal with the reality of what will continually befall this nation. Many, many will commit suicide when their money is gone. The poor will fare better than the rich for they know how to live without luxuries and the trappings of the world. This society is split between the “haves” and the “have nots”. Once the rich are one with… Read more »
Karri Bailey
Karri Bailey
September 18, 2017 6:27 PM

PeggyAnn. I am unable to find MsSophie’s blog. Will you kindly post a link? Thank you.

Peggy Ann
September 18, 2017 7:23 PM

Sure, here you go, Karri……