“I am bringing you to the place that you will be able to withstand the trials ahead.”

Hello Dear Saints,

If you’re like me, you have been going through shakings and trials of your faith lately. As a response to many of God’s people who are perplexed at what’s going on, the Lord gave my pastor and dear friend a word of encouragement and enlightenment regarding the shakings that many of us are going through right now. I pray that this word encourages you as it did me.

Word from the Lord:

“I come to you My people, the people of My very heart, with words to help you, for I love you with an everlasting love. I have looked down onto you and have seen many of you wrestling with things that you didn’t wrestle with before. I see the discouragement. I see the confusion. I see the disappointment.

As I look at you, many have wondered ‘why’ they are going through the things that they are, why are things not seeming to get any better, why does my life seem to pale in comparison to what I see in others, why, why, why? My people, do you not see what is happening? Do you not understand what you are going through? How is it that you grasp not My words of life that would free you?

For I have warned you many, many times over the past many months that the shaking would come. I have told you so you could prepare yourselves to go through this time. Somehow many of you do not seem to hear what I have been saying, for many of you have taken My words regarding ‘shaking’ and interpreted them to mean a shaking according to you own understanding, not realizing that the shaking that is coming is something that you have never known. For even in what you are seeing and feeling now, this is not received as what I said it would be, for many of you have not run with My words and truly applied them to your lives, that you might stand strong through this time, in Me.

The shaking has begun My people and with this shaking there will be times of good things! It is not just a time of refining, for it is a time for My people to become more like Me. Do you not see that as these things come upon you, they are only come to help you in your walk with Me? Have you forgotten that you must keep your face set on Me? For many of you do not realize that the things going on in your lives have distracted you from what really matters. For just like the precious song does say, ‘As you turn your eyes upon Me and look into My wonderful face, the things you are seeing on Earth will grow strangely dim, in the light of My glory and grace.’ Then all will be well in Me.

I need you all to see this, for as long as you will let the things that are happening in your life deter your faith, you will not be able to seek Me on the level that I desire for you to be.

Remember the saints of old. They stood strong in My promises, not having even received the promises, but having seen them afar off, they were persuaded of them and embraced them unto death. I have given unto you exceeding precious promises, that by them you may partake of the divine nature. How is it that you are letting such simple and benign things affect your walk with Me? I have commanded you to stand fast in the LIBERTY in which Christ has made you free. This is where you are supposed to dwell! You are not to be entangled with any yoke of bondage. That is not My desire for you! No, My desire is for you to stand strong in your Lord and in the power of His might!

Remember, you can only have one Lord and Master. No man can serve two masters! I need you to see that as the shaking continues, recognize that I am shaking everything that can be shaken, not just in the world, but even more so in My people, for I am bringing you to the place that you will be able to withstand the trials ahead. You must free yourselves from the attachments that are gripping you and deterring you from standing strong in your faith in Me, for this is necessary for your victory in Me.

I need My people to keep their eyes fixed on what I am doing and not be moved by what they see happening in their personal lives or around them. I need you to trust in Me with all your heart so you will not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways, you are to acknowledge Me so I can direct your paths. This is difficult for you when the things on Earth seem stronger to you than the things of Heaven!

My people cannot gauge their lives according to the natural senses. My people must gauge their lives only according to what I have told them. Take hold of My commandments and walk with Me. Know that I will never leave you nor forsake you. You must never forget that I will also never fail you.

My people, I need you to truly enter into My rest. This is something that must be done all the time. Not once a month, not once a week, not once a day, not even once an hour. No, no, no, you must enter into My rest always. You must stay there every minute and every second. For if you do not do this, the enemy will attempt to distract you with the things that surround you and get your eyes looking onto that which is temporal. Instead of maintaining your fix onto that which is eternal.

I truly love you, My people, and desire good things in your lives. Do not fear. There are good things ahead for you. You just keep looking unto Me and not to the world. You will not be disappointed,” says the Lord.

Author: Kevin Barrett

Kevin Barrett came to the Lord in 1992 and then spent many years going from church to church seeking “the real,” but was not able to find it. The Lord drew him to Himself to be taught outside of the churches in his own personal wilderness. During that time, the Lord gave Kevin a burden for His people who are not prepared for the things soon coming upon the earth.  For over a year, the words “Woe unto those who are at ease in Zion” kept ringing in Kevin’s spirit. In July 2011, the Lord began giving him warnings for His people to shake them awake so that they would prepare themselves spiritually for the days ahead and enter His spiritual ark of rest.  In response to that charge, he started posting the messages God gave him on his blog, called Hear His Heart.

barbb
barbb
May 6, 2017 6:57 pm

This is such a true word. Within the last two weeks I was attacked in a familiar area and as a result of believing the lies of the enemy I could not pray for 3 day’s. I was in torment, Holy Spirit’s presence was gone. It was me believing the lies, not God. He never left me, I just could not lift my arm’s to Him because of my guilt. I had forgotten that His mercies are new every mornimg. I believe this testing for me is a about total trust in Jesus. Even though I fail He never leaves or forsake’s me.

bert
bert
May 6, 2017 2:31 pm
Think of these days or times as “basic training” – the LORD allows or permits the dark powers to afflict His own for the purposes of refining, honing, and enhancing our spiritual muscles, if you will. The Father does not “give” His own spiritual muscles, per se. Just as our physical muscles are strengthened by lifting weights or various types of exercises, so must our spiritual muscles be developed and toned by exposure to circumstances which compel us to turn to Him and trust in Him with all our strength (of mind and spirit). We all KNOW Ephesians 6 – “…. for we wrestle not with flesh and blood….” but do we actually BELIEVE those words? There is a DOMINANT spiritual backdrop to everything in our lives. Celestial forces unseen by us control, manipulate, and direct individuals, corporations, and nation states. We are afflicted by demonic entities in a variety of ways. At the present time, we are only STARTING to witness the activities of the premier celestial entities – angelic majesties whose agenda is the complete annihilation of all the LORD’s chosen, and the total destruction of His earth. We have not engaged such entities in any significant manner in the past. The ONLY response to such assaults will be to STAND FIRM in His promises, OVERCOME the assaults by the strength of His might, and do not love your lives when faced with death from their hand (the angelic majesties). Jesus told us the generation that saw the fig tree blossom would see the culmination of all He spoke of, including the previously unknown spiritual assaults (see all of Matthew 24 for a complete dissertation): “… For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor… Read more »
Gerrie
Gerrie
May 7, 2017 1:41 am

or it could be opposition to the huge revival that is about to break upon the earth,when the opposition is so great it must be something big,and we have to stand and praise God and push back,and birth the revival.and pray for each other and encourage each other to keep going.

SaraM
SaraM
May 6, 2017 10:13 pm

I feel as though this is directed right at me! Still dealing with the husband of 21 years thinking I am the cause of his unhappiness and that he doesn’t wish to waste any more time. Shaking is going on. Today I just put everything aside and had an old “normal” day, busy with kids, sports, and didn’t feel in pain from husband. Also did not seek Christ as I normally do. So this word is right in line with me today. I just wanted a break from it all but that is not the way HE wants me to go. It’s been weighing on me the past hour or so. I’m about to go up to bed and pick up this cross before going to sleep, repent and read the Bible. Could use some encouragement. It’s so painful. Honestly, last year when I read about the shakings that were coming, I didn’t think in a million years it would be this.

May 6, 2017 10:57 pm

Thanks for sharing that Sara. It’s amazing how many of us are going through shakings right now, but it’s great to know God has a good purpose in it, preparing us for things to come. Breakthroughs are coming. Turnarounds are coming. Hang in there!

brian
brian
May 7, 2017 6:07 am

i will lift you up sister – i know how you feel

Mary Ann C.
Mary Ann C.
May 6, 2017 10:29 am

Thank you for sharing this with the body! I stand in agreement with remaining in His rest always. This encourages me to be walking humbly with the Lord always. Jesus paid it all! Glory be to God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!

ask_question
ask_question
May 7, 2017 3:24 pm

just watch French election result.,

very sad, it look like that musim will take over France .

you could see very clearly, European Union and UN will lead many counties into the anti-christ system/

really want to thank God for His mercy on America.and Brexit.

heard that liberal have million of illegal vote for hillary

BUT God intervened in USA election, Trump still win.
Thanks God. God Bless

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
May 6, 2017 10:11 am

Wonderful words, thank you for sharing.

Nancy Trimble
May 6, 2017 9:13 am

Boy do I need to hear this one!

Don
Don
May 7, 2017 12:32 am

One of the last lines in this word, “…just keep looking unto Me”, reminds me of the bronze snake Moses put on a pole in the wilderness… for the people to look upon to be healed! (Numbers 21:8-9) The bronze snake was a representation of Christ on the cross. (John 3:14-15) And… Jesus is the word made flesh (John 1:1,14). So… to look upon (stand on) the word is to look upon Jesus!
Hallelujah!

ask_question
ask_question
May 8, 2017 12:53 am

anyone could interpret the first video ?? regarding to Frence

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
May 7, 2017 1:51 pm

Timely and true! Thank you I needed this!