“My Bride will now see, hear, feel, and experience more and more of My presence.”

Father spoke with me one night early last year during my prayer time, and said that the closer He was to coming back, the more my spirit would sense this. In the early morning hours just before dawn on Jan. 5, 2018, my spirit felt Him very powerfully, and I got that rush of excitement like what happened the night of the Dec. 28, 2017 vision, as I was getting ready in the vision to see Yahushua.

I immediately went to prayer and He gave me some understanding of what is taking place right now in this season.

As the Kingdom of Heaven draws closer, all creation must respond to My approach, as I am bringing all My creation back into harmony with its Creator. The response by the earth is and will be increasingly violent and destructive, as with anything that is in chaos; in order to strip something of something dark, flawed, or in the case of mankind after the fall, cursed. There must be a purification in order that all that is not in harmony is subdued, refined, purified, and remade or reborn.

Just like when a storm system approaches, the winds pick up, the atmospheric pressure changes, and the elements of nature begin to react to the incoming storm or change. This is what you are experiencing now, birth-pangs, an ever-increasing series of pains and pressures coming closer and closer together as I approach.

Because light and dark cannot dwell together, there must be a shift so a place (space) can be made for light to replace the dark, good to replace evil.

My Bride will now see, hear, feel, and experience more and more of My presence and that will become increasingly visible to those you come in contact with. Your peace will increase and your lights will become ever brighter. You must not pray against the process of purification in the form of judgments, as it must be so. This is My design. You are to pray and intercede for as many souls as possible to be convicted now before these things occur.

I say to you again, many, many are going to die and be lost, but they were lost already. Many more will be saved however, so do not despair! If I did not allow this purification through trial, hardship and suffering here, there would not be a need for Me, for those who have not yet come to their saving relationship with Me. So you see, My design is perfect. Trust Me in this.

The evil also has a response and it is violent as well, and comes with much force as I approach. This is why you see the darkness escalating so quickly. Because there is an appointed time for My return to this earth, the kingdom of darkness is in a fury to stop as many souls as possible from reaching Me as he knows his time is so short.

Keep alert and sober, focused and fine-tuned to My presence. Do your best to keep free from anything that distracts you or pulls you away into your soul nature (feelings, thoughts and intellect, emotions and opinions) but rather stay connected to My heart and allow My spirit to be your Guide and Counselor.

Remember, you are the ones tethering Heaven to earth. This is why you came..

YAHUSHUA

Scripture References: King James Version (KJV)

11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. (Revelation 4:11)

13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. (Revelation 5:13)

7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: (1 Peter 1:7)

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. (Matthew 24:8)

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? (2 Corinthians 6:14)

8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy reward. (Isaiah 58:8)

17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
18 And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places; (Isaiah 32:17-18)

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

John Barry
John Barry
January 28, 2018 11:04 AM
Brothers & Sisters , I can witness this has begun ! 7-8 months ago GOD connected me with another called prayer warrior , ex Navy Commander ( I am ex Army ) who understands orders & authority . The LORD has been having her pray for some time for all those that will die in the next 24 hours and that they be given one last chance on their death bed and that Angels & JESUS appear to them in their last moments even . One of the most powerful prayers I have ever heard ! The LORD has been teaching us to pray ( it takes two to pray this ) Matthew 18 : 19-20 in agreement lately . I got a prayer request a few days ago from a grandmother that her daughter had left her grandson with her & her husband to raise so she could go back to the drug culture . GOD called Cynthia ( ex Navy CDR. ) & I , to pray GOD would send her home to her mother & son . I have prayed this for others , it normally takes 2-4 weeks when I pray this in the past for the person to return home . This time praying Matthew 18 : 19-20 together , the young lady returned in less than 24 hours – Praise GOD ! Malachi 3 : 16 There is a Book of Remembrance written of all our prays in Heaven for all to see . make sure the prays you pray are what you want to be remembered . The time of Miracles is here , don’t miss it . Blessings
Heather Bjork
Expat Gal
January 28, 2018 6:24 AM
Awesome Word, Julie! I love this line, “Remember, you are the ones tethering Heaven to earth. This is why you came..” because regardless of how insignificant you & your reach to others with the Good News of Jesus & the blessings of living a life following God & his commands for us, this reminds us that each of us IS SIGNIFICANT in the spiritual battle raging 24/7 in the Heavens. If we feel tired, discouraged, and/or like not “fighting the fight” to push back the darkness, we should remember that our efforts are critical. I also ❤️ “My Bride will now see, hear, feel, and experience more and more of My presence and that will become increasingly visible to those you come in contact with. Your peace will increase and your lights will become ever brighter. You must not pray against the process of purification in the form of judgments, as it must be so.”. God wants us to understand why the trials do not stop. 😂 The visual of God’s people’s lights BRIGHTENING as Satan & his minions losing all their light & any light they had DARKENING is further representation of the SPLIT that is, and must occur. I do believe that we had a choice to live during these times. 😳 Sometimes I am shocked that I would have chosen this time because it truly is the WORST of TIMES & the BEST OF TIMES. There are days I look at headlines & literally am sick to my stomach &/or disgusted by the evilness and darkness in people & our world. I think if this is my reaction, what must God feel to see His creation behave in the most depraved, disgusting & cruel manner. I feel the most ill when I read about child sex trafficking… Read more »
Becky Chinn
Becky Chinn
January 29, 2018 7:32 PM

I will bet 78 on Feb 2nd. Will be praying for souls in the midst of “change” to come to the light of the Cross and the Blood that bought them 2K+ years ago.Amen

flea
flea
January 28, 2018 6:45 AM

Your vision provides the spiritual perspective that underpins the many other visions of economic collapse, civil unrest, war, natural catastrophes and plagues.
God is unstoppably, all powerfully and lovingly on track to establish his kingdom.

Francy Carl
January 28, 2018 8:09 PM

This is such a confirmation of what the Lord shared with me just this morning. I am in awe on how similar Julie’s Word from the Lord sounds from what He graciously shared with me. This is a very huge confirmation for Me.
Thanks for sharing.

Avidan
January 28, 2018 12:13 PM

The Messiah ls Calling You!
The Messiah ls Calling Me!

I Can Hear The Spirit Say, Come Up Higher!
Come Up Higher! Where The Rivers Flows Free
lf You Want To Gain Power, ln This Last Hour,
Come Up Higher, My Child Trust ln Me.

Night ls Passing Behold!
The Day Of The Lord Draweth Near,
Peace Will Be On The Mind,
Of Those That Is Steadfast On The Lord.

These are The Last Days
Days Of Fire, Darkness, And Sword.
Turn, And Flee From Things That Are Evil.
But The Door Of Heavens ls Open.
King Yeshua/Jesus Is Standing At The Door.

REPENT! Our Thirst He Will Satisfy,
Our Spirit Will Rejoice In Him,
Smiles Shall Be Upon The Faces Of Those
That Put Their Trust ln Him.

The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!
The Souls That Draweth Near To The Lord
Are Gather/Uniting At The River Crossing.
Ready To Cross Over; Time ls Short.
Don’t Be Left Behind.
REPENT YOU! REPENT ME!! REPENT ALL!!!

SandraM
SandraM
January 29, 2018 2:21 PM
Hello sister Julie, thanks to you and Jesus for these words of confirmation to what he has been telling me and had asked me to share with his people through the watsapp group I am handling on his behalf. These words are so powerfully made and the visions he is giving to me too. We are reaching and definitely in a new season of his coming. Even life keeps on hitting hard still God is demonstrating his faithfulness to me and these days I am experiencing his love and kindness like never before. He is restoring my life through his people after I have lost it all in 2015 and pick up my cross to follow him. End of last week, he has given me this dream: I was standing on the street with people unknown to me when suddenly I have seen a kind of object pulling a cloud. I started to scream…hey you all, look at the sky here is a cloud coming our way. I was as if warning also these people of sudden change in the weather but no one dare to listen to my warning when suddenly evil things started to fall from the sky. They hit the land small in size but then started to grow in size in an ugly way. A man was near to me he was trying to grasp one of these living beings and I heard myself warning him not to do so. Then, my attention was brought to the road where I have seen a man strike with lightning in his BMW car with another man on a motorbike. Both were carbonized and killed on the spot. Something strange, I could smell the bad odour of burn flesh. I started to see lots of people wandering on the… Read more »
DFM
DFM
January 29, 2018 9:06 PM

2/16 = 6 x 6 x 6 = 216
February 16, 2018 Gregorian (2/16)
= 1/1/2018 Chinese Lunar Calendar (= Chinese New Year 2/16/2018)
March 1, 2018 Gregorian = (2/16)
2/16/2018 Julian Solar Calendar (= Purim 3/1/2018)
April 1, 2018 Gregorian = (2/16)
2/16/2018 Chinese Lunar Calendar (= Assyrian New Year 4/1/2018)
May 1, 2018 Gregorian = (2/16)
2/16/5778 Hebrew Lunar Calendar (= May Day 5/1/2018)