“Now the Bride will bring to birth the man-child.”

On the 21st September at 2:58 am, I was awakened and heard the Lord speak, “Now the Bride will bring to birth the man-child.”

I knew from the way it was spoken that the birth pangs had been going on for some time, but now the baby was going to emerge into full view. Immediately, I was reminded of Revelation 12 and the description of the woman with 12 stars on her head travailing to bring forth the man-child.

Now when the Lord said to me that it is the Bride who will bring forth the man-child, I was aware that until this event, the man-child company had been hidden within the Bridal company, secretly growing and maturing and that the completion of birthing would in effect bring separation and definition of two separate companies. No longer would there be confusion as to the identity of the two companies.

What is also profoundly important is that the man-child’s head emerges into the atmosphere fouled by the breath of the dragon. Immediately upon emerging, the hot sulfurous breath of the dragon is the first breath the man-child is exposed to. That air is filled with cursing and words of death and destruction, which, if allowed to bring forth fruit, would result in the death of the man-child. And then God catches this company up to a seated position at the throne, from which the man-child can view all subsequent events from God’s vantage point.

Once the man-child company is set in place in heavenly places, the Bride then flees to the place prepared for her and remains there under God’s protection for 1260 days. Of course, the dragon wishes to destroy her too with the river of death-words from his mouth, but she is protected and he turns his attention to making war on the remnant seed. These, however, have the testimony of Jesus and the power of the Blood of the Lamb and love not their lives unto death, so the dragon’s war is in vain.

Going by the statement spoken to me in the last minutes of the third watch of the night,  it seems evident that we are in the season of the emergence of the man-child company and therefore it is important to be aware that this emergence is not met by a trumpet fanfare, but rather the release of death threats and curses. Just as Herod sought to destroy Jesus by releasing a wide-reaching death decree, so too the enemy desires to wipe out the man-child company as they emerge from the birth canal. The eyes and ears of the man-child are exposed to the onslaught of strong witchcraft and death assignments, even as the shoulders of the man-child are still making their way through the narrow portal into full exposure. The war is on the mind and perhaps there is even the thought of longing for the safety of the womb of preparation as opposed to being birthed into this flaming battlefield. The catching up and setting in place at the throne level then restores peace and rest as things look very different when looking from God’s vantage point. But this only occurs once the man-child has emerged in entirety and so there is a short season of being face to face with the dragon.

On Monday night, I attended a symphony concert to celebrate Rosh Hashanah, Feast of Trumpets. As I walked with my friends towards the auditorium, a very smartly dressed young woman approached us and, indicating our shofars, asked if we intended to blow them at the concert. She expressed her excitement at attending and then said she hoped the shofars wouldn’t ‘do something’ to her when they were blown en-masse. She then held out her right arm and showed us two bracelets round her wrists. She was a high-level sangoma or witchdoctor! Then she turned and entered the seating area. It was somewhat of a shock to discover that within the Bridal company crowd, mostly dressed in white, there was a highly trained witch. I immediately knew the Lord had prompted her to reveal herself to us as we could then pray accordingly for any witchcraft to be cut off and rendered null and void and for her to be delivered.

This incident remained with me in the days following and I was aware that the enemy was going to be revealing what was up his sleeve, just as she had done; that the Sovereign Lord was going to be unmasking the hidden sources of witchcraft within the company who called themselves the Bride of Christ. He would be separating light from darkness (or counterfeit light) and labeling each according to its real character. In this way, the true Bridal company would be able to identify the source of the dragon’s breath up close and personal.

Keep your eyes on Him, knowing that you will be lifted out of this death breath atmosphere and set in place in the twinkling of an eye. Never return evil for evil, but on the contrary, blessing, so that you show you are sons of your Father in heaven, who rains on the just and the unjust. Make sure a river of life flows from your lips and do not under any circumstances lend your tongue to contributing to the flood emerging from the dragon’s mouth. Let God deal with those who curse you.

Selah

Christine Beadsworth

Author: Christine Beadsworth

Christine Beadsworth lives in Somerset West, South Africa. She is an artist, poet and speaker, also writing and publishing articles under the ‘Fresh Oil Releases’ banner. She has authored several books, which she offers for free on her blog, Fresh Oil Releases. In 2017, she started a new site for posting her podcasts, called Fresh Air Releases.

Marisha
October 8, 2019 10:32 PM

Witches infiltrating churches is not that uncommon I don’t think. Satan will stop at nothing to try and stop what God is doing. If its a church that preaches the uncompromised Word of God, flows in gifts of the Spirit and is led by the Holy Spirit to complete their assigned mandate from Heaven for that church. I can almost guarantee witches, warlocks, satanist and other demonic agents for example those operating under Jezebel spirits are assigned by the enemy to try to stop what God is doing in that church. Believers getting attacked by witchcraft for doing God’s will I think is very common. I do love how you gave what the proper response should be…” Never return evil for evil, but on the contrary, blessing, so that you show you are sons of your Father in heaven, who rains on the just and the unjust.” I was sending the witchcraft back to the sender and honestly it just made it worse for me. I got into a car accident once that I believe happened from sending witchcraft back to the sender. Now I just pray for their salvation and let God deal with rendering justice.

Carolanne
Carolanne
October 9, 2019 8:12 AM

Marisha, By the Blood of Jesus, no weapon formed against us may prosper. You are so right in saying that the attacks are getting more and more intense. Evil may attempt to derail us, but by not paying back evil for evil, and taking authority in Jesus’ name, we can send it packing back where it came from. I admit It’s sometimes difficult in the midst of a spiritual attack to muster up the faith to fight back using that authority. Recognizing that is an attack is the first step. Recognizing any malice in ourselves that desires retaliation and revenge is a huge step. Repenting of those feelings is vital too. Putting on the armor of God, we WILL prevail. It’s important we keep ministries, our leaders, and our beloved brothers and sisters covered in prayer as a preventative, as well as praying for those who are hurting the Body with their evil onslaughts. There’s nothing the Enemy and his minions hate more than the Blood of Jesus, by which we overcome evil. There is so much LOVE in that Blood, and love covers over a MULTITUDE of sins. When I was unsaved, I was in a horrible accident. As I look back at how selfishly I was living, I am so grateful that the LORD spared a wretch like me so that I could truly know Him and not have faced eternal suffering and separation from His presence, which is what I would have deserved at that time. How amazing is His grace, our Father is so good to us.

Jane
Jane
October 7, 2019 5:50 PM

Communion is about my relationship with the body of Christ.
Paul told the Corinthians that “those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves” (1 Cor. 11:29). Sober words indeed. No one wants to eat and drink judgment on themselves, which means that everyone should desire to discern the body. But what does that mean?

Contemporary commentators agree that “the body of Christ” refers primarily to the church, the fellowship of believers. The Corinthian church to whom Paul wrote was notoriously divided, even at the Lord’s table. The early church probably celebrated the Lord’s Supper within a larger love feast, something similar to today’s church potluck. The problem in Corinth was that the wealthier members of the church arrived early and ate their lavish spread, while the poorer members who arrived later went hungry: “One person remains hungry and another gets drunk” (11:21). The Corinthians, though many, did not form one body, for they did not all share the same loaf (see 10:17). Paul concluded that whatever they might think they were doing, it was not the Lord’s Supper they were eating (11:20).

Paul accused the wealthier Corinthians of “despising the church of God by humiliating those who have nothing” (11:22). They did not discern the body of Christ, which, in the context of 1 Corinthians, means to recognize and receive one another as brothers and sisters in Christ, especially at the Lord’s table. “When you gather to eat, you should all eat together,” Paul said (11:33). Other translations tell us to wait for and welcome each other.

Carolanne
Carolanne
October 8, 2019 11:44 AM
Hi, Jane. I agree about the rich, poor thing. The main reason Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed was because of apathy toward the needy. The sexual perversions were actually secondary reasons. Concerning the LORD’s Supper, I had a dream I was in an old, dark. medieval Lutheran church and walking up to get communion. There was a hymn playing, but no one was singing except me. I got dirty looks for singing. Then, when I got to the front, it all changed from somber and depressing to a free for all. There was a crowd of young people jabbering loudly and grabbing their own pieces of torn bread out of a basket, with dirty hands. Then they went over to pour their own juice from a tap like a beer tap in a bar. They just ate and drank as they pleased. The pastor was lazily sitting in a chair in front, talking to another man. When I approached him, he had glasses on like Harry Potter and was dressed like someone from that era. Underneath the lens of his glasses was a small symbol raised skin in the shape of tiny pentagram on his cheekbone, magnified by his glasses. I told him this communion seemed profane not Holy. He grew angry and ripped an old, medieval cabinet door off the wall and came after me with it. EOD. I believe the LORD was showing me that the old ritualistic, Lutheran communion was morphing into such a casual coffee bar state in modern churches and that neither was his design for how to eat and drink in remembrance of Jesus’ perfect sacrifice. I also believe I was warned I was in danger of being silenced from speaking truth to those in leadership or those given a platform who were not… Read more »
Carolanne
Carolanne
October 8, 2019 1:21 PM
This is an addendum to my first response-I had had another dream awhile ago where a man had appeared to be a nerd, with thick glasses. I pushed him over a short cliff, he went underwater. When he emerged, he lost his glasses and was a handsome prince. I think this recent dream that I just shared with you reveals this-that those glasses were making me see a leader as bad, and dressed badly. But the glasses were the problem. Without them, I wouldn’t have judged him so harshly, but the lens I was seeing him through was like witchcraft-it was projecting negativity. Obviously, I was like the old Lutheran, and obviously the youth weren’t doing the right thing either. The leader was being passive, that was his mistake, but his reaction of tearing off the old door was actually helping me to open old, scary doors and look at how my Lutheran upbringing was making me look at the world through a close minded, repressed lens. In other words, I needed to sing a NEW song unto the LORD. It took two dreams for me to see this. Most Christians love to point fingers first. Sometimes the LORD takes it back to us to take responsibility, even if others are making mistakes. More grace, less judgement. I do think the Harry Potter part demonstrates that witchcraft is really about any rebellion against God, and any accusation or negative word towatd brethren without having the whole story. In other words, the youth were practicing witchcraft unknowingly through rebellion, the leader was rebelling by being passive, and I was rebelling by seeing only the evil on the leader, through a harsh lens, thereby cursing him. He attempted to curse me back with the door, but in the end, The LORD covered… Read more »
Kristin
Kristin
October 8, 2019 3:36 PM

This is interesting, I have been wondering the difference between the 2 groups in their role for God’s plan. What are the clear markers of the two groups or does anyone understand more description of the 2 groups as to identity (bride and man child) as well as their roles?

Isidro Tamez
Isidro Tamez
October 9, 2019 10:46 PM

The man-child is the manifest sons of God, the 144,000.

Charles Van Delden
October 11, 2019 12:48 AM

Correct you are Isidro. Few have received the revelation of the “manchild” doctrine.
Blessings to you…

Katherine Lehman
Katherine Lehman
October 9, 2019 5:53 PM

This is great news…..but startling to me. I thought we all watched on Stellarium the child being born two years ago (^_^).

Daniel Berglund
Daniel Berglund
November 13, 2019 10:45 AM

Katherine,

When Father puts up a warning that “the bridge is out” he does so a few miles before you reach the bridge.

We saw his “warning sign” on September 23, 2017.

Blessings to you and your loved ones,

Dan 🙂

Mary K.
Mary K.
October 7, 2019 6:56 PM

Interesting…two nights ago, God had me read Rev. 12 and last night Jeremiah 13. I was led to believe these two chapters somehow have something to do with the other in end times prophecy. I would be happy to hear some expository on what you all believe the two have to do with each other.

Rob
October 27, 2019 8:12 AM

Hi Christine!

It has been some time since we last chatted! I totally agree with this post sis!

I have been preparing for the manchild since 2005 and would love to chat more about this corporate body that is soon coming!

Please take a moment to check out my website and contact me there sis: https://sumofthyword.com/

Sarah
Sarah
October 21, 2019 10:34 PM

I gave this a little skim read mostly when I first saw this – mainly because it went against my understanding of who the child is in that scripture. I thought it was obvious that that scripture is a reference to Jesus, who indeed did face the dragon before His crucifixion and ascension.

But I decided to read this more properly right now.

The interesting part upon reading this is I just got done listening to part of Neville Johnson’s preaching that someone posted up here a while. He also referenced a river that he expects to be manifest here, but there he was talking about the river from the throne of God and the Lamb.

Maybe a coincidence, but it at least grabs my attention.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your path.

Deborah
Deborah
October 15, 2019 5:45 AM

Derek Prince
137K subscribers
“Fierce times” lie ahead, but this analysis of Revelation chapters 1 to 7 will inspire confidence and courage to face the future.

How To Face The Last Days Without Fear Youtube

Paul
Paul
October 12, 2019 8:02 AM

The Spirit that helps me with discernment tells me this is a highly accurate word from God with very little of the flesh in it. This has forced me to consider this “man-child company”. People using this term commonly include the man-child, the 144K, and sometimes the Remnant. In the Bible the man-child, the 144K and the Remnant are mentioned. But not this man-child company that I can see.

I do not assume my understanding is without error. Learning is a trial and error process. I would like to know what led you to use the description “man-child company”.

P.S. I have not seen the birth of the man-child presented in this way. What amazing insight.

Tom
Tom
January 8, 2020 4:34 PM
Paul, the “man-child” is written in Rev. 12:5 of the KJV and NKJV bibles. Some translations are different and this term does not appear. Many people believe the “man-child” to be the “144,000,” and they’re partially correct, but it goes beyond that. Think of it this way, a man and a child are two stages of maturity and development of every human being. Review the “parable of the Sower” in Matthew 13:1-23, Mark 4:1-20, or Luke 8:4-15 and pay particular attention to the 100, 60, and 30 fold reference at the end. Although all believers are saved by the sacrificial blood of Jesus on the cross, they are not all at the same level of spiritual maturity. Thus you have Christians who bear fruit 100, 60, or 30 fold. As a result, they are not transformed to glorified life and do not enter heaven at the same time. This has nothing to do with earning ones way to heaven or works, it’s about ones relationship with Christ. John puts it this way in Ch. 14:20-21 “At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.” The 144,000, which is most likely a symbolic number for spiritual Israel, is also the 100 fold in the Sower parable. They are the Bride of Christ, the most spiritually mature Christians. They are the “first fruits” offering to The Father, the first to be transformed to glorified life without experiencing death on earth, like Enoch and Elijah. The transformation of the Bride will likely take place some year during… Read more »
Rob
January 13, 2020 7:39 AM
Hi Paul! Jesus will not come until after the early and latter rain: James 5:7 Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient over it, until it receive the early and latter rain. And He is only coming one time in the clouds to harvest His saints and it will not happen until after the tribulation: https://sumofthyword.com/2016/10/04/the-rapture-of-the-church-is-after-the-tribulation/ The 100fold is the bride with gold~sun glory, the 60fold are the virgins with silver~moon glory, and the 30 fold are the wedding guests with costly stones~star glory: 1 Corinthians 3:12 But if any man buildeth on the foundation gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay, stubble; 1 Corinthians 15:41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for one star differeth from another star in glory. The 144,000 are a corporate body within the bride who are men as Peter, James, and John represent within the disciples who John the Baptist called the bride: John 3:29 He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, that standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom’s voice: this my joy therefore is made full. Only these three men of disciples were taken up the mount of transfiguration: Matthew 17:1-2 And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into a high mountain apart: (2) and he was transfigured before them; and his face did shine as the sun, and his garments became white as the light. The 144,000 are also standing on mount Zion for a specific task as a corporate body of one on a white horse: Revelation 14:1 And I… Read more »
Paul
Paul
January 15, 2020 5:54 AM

He appears to be giving me a series of messages related to the man-child company. I have titled it:

SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO SPEAK LOUDLY TO GET THE ATTENTION OF GOD’S PEOPLE

1) What would it mean to you should you realize you are a member of the Bride of Christ?
2) What would it mean to you should you realize that the “Cup of God’s Indignation” is almost full? (That there is little room left.}

Paul
Paul
January 13, 2020 6:28 AM

Tom. Thank you for your response/comments. Six months ago I would have thought your views about the return of Jesus were way off. But I can only view your response as a confirmation of my new understanding. For I had only reached a similar understanding when I received your response. Coincidence? Not likely.

For 21 years (Feb 1999) I have been on a journey. During this time He was changing or reshaping me. They were painful years as I was not anxious to make the changes He wanted. I liked many of the things found in this world that belongs to the enemy (satan). About ten years ago I felt a leg of my training had been completed. So I asked Him what was next. His response was the elusive “man-child”. Had no Idea what that was. Note that from the beginning of my journey I was interested in “those who loved not their lives unto death” or the 144K.

Then about 6 months ago He really started to change my understanding. What I had learned over the years concerning His word seemed full of contradictions. So He took me on a journey exploring how others understood His word. And this journey culminated in a view of the end times similar to what you expressed. But for me, He place the events occurring between the eclipses that form an X over the United States. (The last eclipse is to occur on April 8, 2024). That makes 2020 a pivotal year.

Again, thank you for your comments.