Beverly Moore: “Republican President Elected, But America Was Not Turned Around”

republicanIn the video below, Beverly Moore shares a dream she received on May 25 2016.

In her dream, she saw a Republican had been elected President of the United States, which resulted in many people thinking America had dodged a bullet and would now be turned around, but she knew that was not true. Disasters came and many problems unfolded. Instead of repenting and turning to God, the people responded by getting angry, trying to fix things, and blaming others. When she saw the way the people reacted, she knew our nation was not going to recover.

She saw a remnant of God’s people taken away on a bus with no plans to return home. I believe she does a good job of sharing her dream and pointing out the foolishness of placing our hope in a man, a new President, to turn our nation around.

Beverly also shares a separate dream she received in the fall of 2014 in which she saw President Obama revealing his true colors as an enemy of our country. He told her he was going to blow this place up in seven days, which she understood to be something other than seven literal days, perhaps seven years.

Thanks to Sisterann for sharing this video!

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
August 16, 2016 2:31 PM
Here is what the spirit gave me in my study time today. My Mercy, Your Holiness, and Repentance Is Not For Sale. As I was reading and studying the book Acts Ch 8, mainly ch 8:5-25. (Read it when you get the chance) I came upon an interesting story of a man named Simon the Sorcerer, he practiced magic. Now I have read this story quite a bit, but as I read the story this time, the spirit instantly gave me a revelation, on how this particular passage is an analogy of the state of the American church, and the church people of today, especially involving this election season. When you read the story, you hear of Phillip witnessing to the Samaritans, and one of those being Simon the Sorcerer, and Simon seeing the miracles being performed through Phillip, he became a believer, got baptized, and then followed Phillip around. Now, he mainly followed Phillip around, because he was fascinated about the miracles being performed because he was a magician, not so much to give God glory. If you continue to read the story, the people, including Simon, did not receive the Holy Ghost, when Phillip came, but when Peter and John came behind Phillip, they worked to impart the Holy Spirit by the laying on of hands. However, Simon watching them must have thought to himself, this would make the ultimate magic trick. So what did he do? He tried to purchase The Holy Spirit. (Read vs 19) Now when you read (vs 23), he was told to repent, because of his intent. This brings me to the meat of the message, and what the problem the Lord has with the church, and His people. Just like Simon the Sorcerer wanted The Holy Spirit, the power behind, and the… Read more »
Jen
Jen
August 16, 2016 3:04 PM

Right on! I have been conveying that message to those around me and they have just labeled me a cynic. I have changed the way I am praying for America because I believe it to be true. I’m not praying for an election outcome but instead that God will bring and end to abortion, apostasy, the lies, corruption and deception. However he needs to do it is fine, Hillary, Trump, Obama, doesn’t matter. We “allow” evil under our nose and expect Him to preserve us. Shame on us, we think too much of ourselves. 60 million dead just here alone, so whatever God must bring, so be it.

Jeanne
Jeanne
August 16, 2016 4:47 PM

Matt, you said it straight.

Mark McGuinnes
Mark McGuinnes
August 16, 2016 2:06 AM

Mr. James I really, really want to thank you for orchestrating this community. This is an amazing community.
Thank you all!!!!
I was going through many of the comments from the last post. I really was enjoying myself and I learned some stuff.
The best part is I feel their is a degree of cohesion despite some minor differences.
We’re all about the Holy Spirit and His desires and seeing repentence in our nation.
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Z3 day of prayer and fasting. Ive been trying to get Trunews to have one.
Anyone interested???

Nita Grisham
Nita Grisham
August 16, 2016 7:21 PM

Paul Benson
August 16, 2016 1:57 PM

Hello all;
Off topic but I felt led to share this.
When I first met the Lord (1980) I used to have ‘tribulation dreams’. It seemed we were always on the run; and looking for safe places where we could not be ‘seen’ from above. I remember knowing that what we hiding from was deadly if it saw you. A frequent hideout was culverts and underpasses.

I remember very clearly peeking out from the end of a culvert and seeing what I could only describe at that time was a helicopter. But to me it seemed very unfamiliar as it was somewhat triangular shaped and made very little noise unlike any helicopter I had ever seen. I don’t know what altitude it was hovering at but I did not have the impression it was way up there, or that it was all that large.

Although that ‘helicopter made little sense to me at the time, it sure does today. We were hiding from drones and we knew they were a great danger to us. We see drones used on a continual basis to hunt down and destroy people today. And recently we saw the first domestic use of a robot to deliver a bomb and kill a person.

Drones shoot Hellfire missals. Antichrist will have the power to call down fire from heaven and destroy his enemies. I think he already does and is. The Scripture says many Christians will be killed by flame. I think drones will be the fulfillment of that. I saw in my dreams the early eighties machines I could not comprehend but are now a common thing.

faith
faith
August 16, 2016 3:56 PM

Hi Paul, I had a dream last year that a military helicopter slowly flew by my bedroom that was glass enclosed on two sides in my high rise apartment and I was trying to keep it from seeing me. I knew it saw me though (and it must have communicated that to a drone) because automatically a drone comes from a different direction and hovers up to my window. I knew in my dream it wanted to read my mind for information but I knew I should blank out my mind. In my dream I saw myself blank out my mind until it was like the t.v. static in the old days when a station went off air. I believe the drones will be used against us in many ways but the Lord will show us what to do when needed.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
August 16, 2016 7:37 AM

Beverly, this so resonated within me, especially about the “attitude.” August is a month Holy Spirit asked me to set aside to fast, pray and repent. Yesterday I did the major portion of my prayer drive for my County, a first. I was given some revelation in how to pray for the people here. As you said, when they won’t wake up it can lead us to frustration and bad attitude. So I have asked the Lord for His Love for this County.

Maybe those reading can also pray for your Counties, Cities, Neighborhoods, Streets, Places of Work, etc. Make an effort to press in to pray for these who will not listen and are asleep. If our words and actions cannot wake them, be silent and take it to the spiritual realm. Holy Spirit will tell you how to pray for them. There is not much time left. As a starting point may I suggest binding the evil coming into the gates and releasing God’s Shalom and protecting angels. Holy Spirit will give specifics to your territory.

Thank you for your timely post.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
August 16, 2016 7:48 AM

Good word and advice, Sarah. I feel compelled to do this everyday. It is especially important to pray for our schools and neighborhoods. Basically, any “soft target.”

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
August 16, 2016 3:00 PM

As a follow up to this prayer strategy, I had a mom reach out to me yesterday for prayer for her adult daughter. Today we firmed up 9:30 CDT tomorrow morning for an inner healing and deliverance session. Body of Christ, He is asking us to go into the highways and byways to break the strongholds so HE can set the captives free. I had not spoken to or met with this person for 1.5 years. As a direct result of prayer driving my County, this precious one’s daughter has heard His call. As Holy Spirit has poured the Father’s Love for this child into my heart, I declare and decree no weapon formed against her can prosper! Please join me in celebrating her bondage breaking session tomorrow.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
August 16, 2016 11:57 AM

This totally resonates with my spirit! The Lord told me months ago that Obama would be received with open arms when he finished his assignment in the U.S., and be known as the one who brought down the great satan.

So it made perfect sense when she basically said it doesn’t matter who is elected, because the United States (as we know it) no longer exists. Obama was the last president of this once great nation. He has kept his promise to fundamentally transform the United States; we have been sold out, and will be looked upon, and treated as a third world country.

Bob Adolph
August 16, 2016 12:46 AM

This dream agrees with my spirit in that I have always thought even if Trump won the election and was sworn into office the problems this country has, namely a humongous debt and a fraudulent dollar, are too big for any man to correct and that ever since the Jews returned to Palestine we have been on a direct course to judgment and the Lord’s return. If Trump does win, it will likely be the final trap for those “christians” who are too far into the world to see the truth and bail out. Politics can be a false religion. Those who love the world are the enemies of God.

Marilee Alm
August 16, 2016 6:22 AM
This is a dire warning. We need to keep praying and fasting for souls of the nations. The people who turn away will not end up in heaven if we do not war for them. Glynda’s word on warring is something the Lord put on my heart last week: How Will You Know My children often view hard paths as a negative thing, but I tell you truly, they are a very good thing, for rocky paths teach you to how to find your way. If there is never an obstacle in your path, if there is never a rough place in your walk with Me, if there is never anything negative in your life, how will you truly know Who I am? How will you know My faithfulness? If you are never in need, if you never know pain, how will you know My healing power? How will you know My mighty power to provide for you out of nothing, when all around you is desolate and barren? Just as men train for war, I am training My children to survive in the battlefields of the enemy that are coming. Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: James 1:2-4: My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. 4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 43:15-19: I am the Lord, your Holy One,… Read more »
Jeanne Jorash
August 16, 2016 5:59 AM

This resonates with me. Not that MY “OPINION” matters. Only the Lord’s Truth matters, but thanks, James, for posting. Blessings.

Gabriel Ansley Erb
August 16, 2016 12:57 AM

7 Years from the Fall of 2014 is the Fall of 2021. From what God showed me, this will be a VERY CRITICAL time period, for it is 7 years from the fall of 2028, when God has revealed to me Christ will return at the end of the Antichrist’s reign. So that dream is VERY INTERESTING to me! Thanks for sharing!

savedjon
August 16, 2016 8:48 AM

Gabriel be careful about date setting for Christ’s return. Not even Jesus knew the time of the end of the age when he was in the world….

Matthew 24:36
36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Acts 1:6-7
6 Then they gathered around him and asked him, “Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?”7 He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority

We have scriptural discernment and those that are walking close with the Lord will sense his nearness but we are not encouraged to set dates…many books with charts, biblical and historical references have come and gone predicting when He will return.

Gabriel Ansley Erb
August 16, 2016 10:15 AM

Just curious, have you even looked at the message God has given me and commanded me to speak to the world? Or are you just trying to answer a matter before hearing it (Proverbs 18:13)?

Read through the information on these short pages, which is just the beginning of all God’s revealed to me about His Word … http://2028end.com/the-math

Btw, I’m not sure why other translations added “nor the Son” in Matthew 24:36, for it is not in the King James Bible … “But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.”

There’s no doubt in my mind, Jesus knows God’s plan and the time of the end right now in heaven. And the link I provided you with above will begin to clue you in on it, revealing how God revealed his plan, and declared the time of the end, from the very beginning, through the 7 days He chose to use in the Creation story …

“Declaring the end from the beginning (creation story), and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:” (Isaiah 46:10)

God bless

savedjon
August 16, 2016 3:52 PM

Shalom Gabriel,
I didn’t mean any disrespect brother. 🙂 I’m just cautioning to be careful about setting dates for His return. No I didn’t read through the information but I might later when I have time. This is Mathew 24:36 in Greek.

24:36 Περὶ δὲ τῆς ἡμέρας ἐκείνης καὶ τῆς ὥρας οὐδεὶς οἶδεν οὐδὲ οἱ ἄγγελοι τῶν οὐρανῶν εἰ μὴ ὁ πατὴρ μου μόνος

Get a greek interliner and check out the word…
G5207 υἱός huios

Should be translated as “son”…also check out Mark 13:32 in the KJV υἱός huios is correctly translated as “Son” there.

Mark 13:32 KJV
32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

~savedjon

angela ashley
November 2, 2016 8:22 AM

I am just butting in here but in your comment here didnt you set a date?

Marilee Alm
August 16, 2016 6:09 AM

Hi, Gabriel, I listened to your 2×14 dream. Has the Lord given you further revelation on it?

Gabriel Ansley Erb
August 16, 2016 10:22 AM

Hi Marilee,

They were 2″ x 10″ x 16′ that were bringing the destruction : ))

And yes, God has finished that dream interpretation to me. It DEFINITELY was JUST about confirming the Lord’s return in the year 2028, on the Feast of Trumpets, the feast day “no man knows the day or hour of” because it occurs at the phase of a new moon, and in ancient days could not be determined until two witness confirmed sighting of the new moon sliver.

I’ve placed this dream’s revelation on this page … (remember, I had this dream on the morning of Friday 13, November 2015, the same day the DOW later that day closed down 202.8 points!!! CRAZY!!!!) It’s ALL going DOWN 2028!

angela ashley
November 2, 2016 9:33 AM

Hi, I must say that I went to your web site. WOW. Praise God. Now I am interested in finding and searching all your sites. Lol. God bless you.

Gabriel Erb
November 2, 2016 9:46 AM

We have three websites related to our ministry, and there’s a master directory at the bottom of every page linking to every page on all three sites. So you are never far from all our info. Spiritual blessings!

Nancy Trimble
August 16, 2016 10:12 PM

We went and saw Jonathan Cahn on the Jim Bakker show today, and he had some really interesting things to say about the upcoming election and how the country is headed. Basically and it goes along with this article, that there would have to be a true repentance from people’s hearts and he hasn’t seen that overall and even if Trump is elected, that things would still not change since he is just one man, that it depends on the heart of the nation as a whole. And one thing the democrats are planning to do, and how dangerous they really are, is to overturn the vote to where abortions will start to be funded by taxpayers money, so they are VERY pro abortion and VERY anti-christian and just about every Christian freedom we have. If she gets in then we may very well see within a few months after the election major changes in our Christian freedoms and persecution to soon come against Christians in this country. So this election could be a very important factor in which way this country goes.