“Now the baby boomers will be revealed carrying great wisdom to My body for such a time as this!”

God showed me there are many men and women in the body of Christ right now born between 1946-1964 that have been “overlooked”. In 2018, God is going to begin to promote and grant favor to men and women in the body of Christ who have been overlooked and reward them for their faithfulness and courage, even when they have suffered disappointment and rejection on many occasions.

I heard God say, “Great wisdom is missing in My body.”

I said, “Where is it Lord?”

He said, “It’s with the baby boomers who have been overlooked, but now they will be revealed carrying great wisdom to My body for such a time as this!”

If you were born between 1946-1964, God says,

“This is your year! Do not continue to feel sorry for yourself or believe that I have left you on the sidelines. I say to you this year, it is time to get off the bench and get in the game. The young generations are in great need of the wisdom you carry, wisdom that has come at times from your own failures and mistakes. Nonetheless, you have much to offer and if you are willing and available, I will cause a vibrancy and fresh wind of My Spirit to come upon you and enable you to fulfill My will in and around you, says God. Some of you have even had some measures of success in your younger years, but have fallen prey to discouragement over the last ten years. I will strengthen you” says your God.

“I will cause you to rise to the occasion and fulfill the assignments I am about to release to you this year. Be encouraged and of good cheer. I will fight for you and win your heart over to Me like never before. This is your year! Books are still yet to be written, young people are still yet to be led. Projects must be completed. Some of you will even marry. You will not be defined by your divorce. Do not become discouraged! I’m with you and for you!”

Jeremiah Johnson

Author: Jeremiah Johnson

Jeremiah Johnson has a very dynamic and unusual ministry because he not only travels nationally and internationally as a prophetic minister, but also planted and is on the eldership team at Heart of the Father Ministry in Lakeland, FL full time. This is a thriving community of believers committed to revival, awakening, and character transformation on a daily basis.

Jeremiah’s role as a leader and a strong prophetic voice gives him the express capability of ministering to the people of God in a way that is very pastoral and encouraging. Jeremiah has a heart and passion to see believers young and old walk in their destiny and calling!

Jeremiah has been called to be a herald of Christ’s return and to declare His excellencies in the earth and to make who He is known. He is the founder of Behold the Man Ministries, which is a 501 (C) 3 Non Profit Organization.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Eldon
Eldon
January 23, 2018 12:26 AM
This word made me weep as the last 9 yrs have been very quiet. About 2004 the Lord said, “launch out into the deep”. I argued that I was not a fisherman (evangelist). He replied, “You’ve been playing in the shallows too long, I want you to go deep in me.” He then connected me to ministries that would mentor me long distance (videos). This resulted in a disconnect between me and most of the Christian world as my direction and interests changed. I was taught much but there has not been a place to release and no specific direction from the Lord. This word gives me renewed hope that this will soon change as I am a child of 1948. Moving on I have noticed a steady flow of negative talk about money and seeking after it. To the points already made I want to add that it is a heart issue. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. Know this; God is more concerned about why you do a thing than what you do. He looks at the motive of the heart. Clean hands and a pure heart. Why is one seeking finances? The mouth can say one thing but God judges the heart. I for one, am called to a Joseph ministry. Via a vision I was shown how much I was entrusted to steward. I do not possess any where near that amount. To create a sum of said amount in the allotted time takes some phenomenal multiplication. I found those vehicles on Z3. FAZ and Cryptos. I set up a Coinbase acct several years ago just in time for the Mt Gox fiasco. I fled the scene. I resisted going back last year when many of you got in this market until… Read more »
Nancy Trimble
January 22, 2018 6:32 PM

Exactly what I needed to hear, I just yesterday told my husband I feel so left out and out of place right now, and ‘on the sidelines’ was my exact language. Not young enough to do what I want but not too old either. I feel left behind and discouraged cause things have definitely not gone the way I wanted for exactly the last 10 years. Must have been reading my thoughts!! Definitely need a turnaround and for the Lord to use me in a new and refreshing way!

Cobus Brits
January 23, 2018 12:06 PM

This post is very much in line with one by Joanie Stahl which she posted last year on her fieldnotes site

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
January 23, 2018 12:19 AM

1946 is a popularized starting date for those considered to be baby boomers, but according to Wikipedia, baby boomers are from the early 1940’s to mid 1940’s. I was born in 1942 and believe there are others born before 1946 that this prophecy is meant to encourage. I am writing this to affirm our destinies and to decree that we are not too old to bring great glory and honor to our Lord through our lives.

Kirk
Kirk
January 22, 2018 9:15 PM

Thank you for sharing this encouraging word! About 10 years ago I asked an ‘apostle’ why I had spent the last 25-30 years maturing, growing and getting prepared for what the Lord had for me. Now, 25 years later it is all about the youth rising up and taking over. Why was the ‘youth’ back in my day not allowed to rise up?’ He just looked at me and shrugged. Yes, I have definitely felt skipped over, but I am still holding on to dreams and promises God has given me years ago. Many of those ‘youth’ are no longer walking with the Lord. I’m still here!

Paul Anthony
Paul Anthony
January 23, 2018 1:17 PM

We need to be careful about what we believe to be absolutes, like saying someone will not go to heaven if they remarry while their ex-spouse is alive. The Father provides allowances for innocent parties. One example is if an ex-spouse enters into a new covenant relationship with someone. Since he/she is remarried, there cannot be a reconciliation of the original marriage. I disagree with your statement that they (either one) must leave the new marriage. Repent, yes. But ending another marriage is not correct. It is a new covenant relationship.

Gary F
Gary F
January 22, 2018 9:43 PM

Amen and AMEN!!! Thank you for this word my brother…

Just Joan
Just Joan
January 22, 2018 8:00 PM

Amen!

Nora
Nora
January 22, 2018 6:51 PM

Yes! I agree with this. I have been praying for the Lord to open the way before me and to show me what I am to be doing. Ready to be in the game too!

Z3Mining
January 22, 2018 10:23 PM

This fits in line with the Strauss-Howe generational theory (http://www.lifecourse.com/about/method/timelines/generations.html) where the Baby Boomers (born 1943-1960) fit the Prophet generational archetype in which they are endowed with vision, values, and religion. Prophet generations are born after a great war or other crisis, during a time of rejuvenated community life and consensus around a new societal order. Prophets grow up as the increasingly indulged children of this post-crisis era, come of age as narcissistic young crusaders of a spiritual awakening, cultivate principle as moralistic midlifers, and emerge as wise elders guiding another historical crisis. Their best-known historical leaders include John Winthrop, William Berkeley, Samuel Adams, Benjamin Franklin, James Polk, Abraham Lincoln, Herbert Hoover, and Franklin Roosevelt. These were principled moralists, summoners of human sacrifice, and wagers of righteous wars. Early in life, few saw combat in uniform; later in life, most came to be revered more for their inspiring words than for their grand deeds.

Jay G.
Jay G.
January 22, 2018 7:44 PM

Thank you, Brother Johnson for sharing this word. I need further knowledge as you said some will marry and the divorce will not define you. My marriage of 24 years ended in divorce 4 years ago. My wife committed adultry and I have accepted that remarriage is not permitted by God according to Matthew 19 and Mark 10. I rejoice knowing that God has forgiven me for divorcing my wife but the shame and hurt still remains. My desire is for God use all of me to build His Kingdom but feel ministry uses couples more rather than singles.

January 22, 2018 8:31 PM

I think you’ve misinterpreted the scriptures regarding divorce and remarriage. It’s not permitted for those who are already married with no grounds for divorce because it is a violation of your marriage covenant, but when your spouse commits fornication, you have grounds for divorce acceptable to God, which means you are no longer bound by your marriage covenant and therefore free to remarry.

“And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for fornication, and marries another woman commits adultery.” (Matthew 19:9)

Based on this direct quote from Jesus and the circumstances you described, you are free to remarry. You would not be committing adultery.

sherry
sherry
January 22, 2018 10:48 PM

Your wife broke the covenant, not you. You are released. I struggled with that same verse also 40 years ago when my then husband did the same thing. I remarried and have been for 35 years. Our marriage is blessed because we have kept the covenant pure. Be encouraged.

Nora
Nora
January 23, 2018 11:53 PM

No-one in these comments has mentioned forgiveness, repentance, or reconciliation. If the spouse has repented and sought forgiveness, then reconciliation would be the grace shown to them. Details are not being asked for, but it needs to be acknowledged that if reconciliation has been sought, that would be what God requires of us. It is not cut and dry, that with adultery of course comes divorce. All means to reconcile should be extended. There aren’t degrees of sin before God, we all are sinners saved by grace. If the spouse repented and the offended spouse followed through with divorce, they are the one who is guilty, you can’t soft sell God’s word.

Sujit Thomas
January 24, 2018 11:55 AM

I agree with you wholeheartedly, Nora. I wish we could all go one step further and banish the memory of the sins from our minds too, just like our Father in heaven. It’d pretty awesome to simply figure out how he does that! I’d put it to work in my life right away!