We’re being asked to humble ourselves and repent during this forty day period.

Monday morning, August 21st, 2017, I was given an urgent word and vision, which I believe is meant for the entire Body of Christ.  It began with me getting together with a friend to pray.

As prayer went forth, we were led in the Spirit to pray for the Saints of God all over the world, that they rise up and come together as one.  The prayer grew in intensity, and then I saw the following vision:

The Church rose upon their feet and began coming together in small groups.  Then the most amazing thing began to happen.  As they came together in these small groups all over the earth, they began falling to their knees and crying out to the Lord in repentance, and I heard the following:

“Call upon Me while I may be found, before I lift My hand off you.”

“You MUST lead this charge!”

“Humble yourselves before Me.”

These words were repeated several times, and each time I heard them, I was shown two things:

Jesus fasted forty days before beginning His ministry. The Lord is asking us – His Body on the earth, to walk in His footsteps and humble ourselves before Him for the next forty days.

Nineveh had forty days to repent before judgment was to fall. The Lord showed a correlation between Nineveh and the nations of the world.  The next forty days will play a role in how the judgments are meted out.

My friend then suddenly came over and placed a prayer shawl over me.  I continued in prayer for some time, feeling great agony and lamentation over the state of the Church and the nations of the world.  The United States in particular was repeatedly shown to me as I cried out in repentance.

Interpretation:

After receiving this word and sitting still in His presence, I was reminded of Jesus’ forty days of fasting prior to the official beginning of His ministry.  In Romans 8:17, it says that if we suffer with Him, that we’ll also be glorified together with Him. I believe there to be a direct correlation between Christ’s forty days of fasting, and the Church falling to their knees with instructions to, “Call upon Me…You MUST lead this charge! Humble yourselves before Me.”

The Church is being asked to assemble before Him on our knees, to humble ourselves, and lead in this act of repentance before our God for the next forty days.  After the forty days, I believe something will have taken place in the spirit, and the Body of Christ will also enter into a new, powerful phase of ministry.

We’re being asked to humble ourselves and repent during this forty day period, as well as being told,

“Call upon Me while I may be found, before I lift My hand off you.”

Along with the reference to Nineveh, this seems to indicate a forty day period in which, if the nation(s) respond in prayer and repentance, it may alter and/or lessen the severity of pending judgment.

I believe it’s no “accident” this message was received, August 21st, which happened to be a solar eclipse over the United States.  Solar eclipses have always been viewed by the Jews as God dealing with the gentile nations in the form of judgment.  I also believe it’s no accident that forty days from the 21st, falls on September 30th, which is Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement).

Yom Kippur is a most somber holy day for the Jews, and is preceded by ten days of repentance beginning on Rosh Hashanah (Feast of Trumpets).  The ten days of penitence are seen by the Jews as opportunity for change, and they believe their fate is sealed on Yom Kippur.

Earlier in the morning, prior to receiving this message, I’d sent a text to another friend saying, “Just felt in the spirit; today there’s an alignment going on, and it represents a type of kick-off event in the spirit.  Everything is coming into perfect alignment.”

The main message here is for the Church. The Lord is preparing His Body, the very Bride of Christ, for the coming harvest.  Before she’s ready, a huge transition in the Spirit will have to take place. Although we’re only being shown pieces of the big picture, I believe this forty day period is pivotal for the Church.

I’ve been asked if this means we’re to fast during this time.  The key here is to humble ourselves before Him.  This will look different for each individual.  My prayer group is fasting food once a week, and I’m recommending fasting other things on the remaining days.

Please pray over this message for further interpretation, and that the Lord  show you how to prepare personally.  Our Lord fasted forty days, and His ministry was then launched powerfully by the Holy Spirit.  If His Church, the Bride of Christ, falls to her knees in obedience, humbling herself before Him, what will happen after this forty days?

One thing is certain; The Lord is positioning His Body to bring us into perfect alignment for what He has prepared for us in the days just ahead. What a time to be alive!

Scripture References:

Jonah 3:4, “…Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown!”

Matthew 4:2, 17, “And when He had fasted forty days and forty nights, afterward He was hungry…From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

Romans 8:17, “And if children, then heirs – heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.”

1 Peter 5:6, “Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, so that in due time He may exalt you.”

James 4:10, “Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He shall lift you up.”

Philippians 2:8-11, “And being found in human form, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.  Therefore God has highly exalted Him and bestowed on Him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow…”

Diana Pulliam

Author: Diana Pulliam

Diana Pulliam has been a Christian since the age of 22, but it wasn’t until 2008, while going through an especially trying time, that she asked God what He intended for her life. She told Him she wanted her life to give Him glory, but didn’t see how it was making any difference at all for His kingdom. She asked Him to not hold anything back, she wanted everything He intended for her, and was willing to do whatever He told her to do.

Two weeks later, during her quiet time with the Lord, she heard the Holy Spirit say, “Clean your house and write.” The last few years, He has given her dreams and visions about the times in which we live. In 2011, she started the blog The Mighty Hand of God as a place to write whatever the Lord inspires.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
August 23, 2017 10:59 am

Diana, if you have not read John Fenn’s dream, I would recommend doing so. He first had an encounter with the Lord in 2005 speaking about how unrecognizable our country would be in 10 years. Then in 2015, a second encounter giving the next iteration of change for the next 2 years, 2017. We are here NOW. Everyone needs to read this dream, posted below.

Lydia Hodge
August 23, 2017 1:02 pm

What an amazing word. Thank you!

Corrine
August 23, 2017 1:32 pm

Sarah, thank you for sharing John Fenn’s dream! Amazing and encouraging!! Blessings, Corrine

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
August 23, 2017 1:24 pm

Sarah, thank you so much for passing this on. This is beautiful !

Tasha
Tasha
August 23, 2017 9:25 am

Thank you Diana, Elizabeth Marie, Rachel Baxter…three confirmations! I believe God’s been dealing with me on this since the spring of 2014, when I went in one day to supply teach Kindergarten (in a Christian School). The Bible story the teacher had laid out was for Jonah 3, so I did a quick prep. While telling the message of Jonah, “Just 40 days, and Nineveh will be destroyed,” the Spirit came over me strongly, so that I hardly could keep from weeping. It was something I puzzled over later, not understanding the context, but knowing it was a message for our time somehow. Then, a few weeks ago I was at a loss how to pray (is judgment set now? or can repentance still change the course of events?) I asked God to show me from the Bible, and opened randomly to Jonah 3, “yet 40 days…”, repentance ‘from the king down’ (is how I thought of it), and God heard. The 40-day period after the eclipse is what came to mind, but I asked for confirmation. That Sunday the elderly brother leading our service
spoke on Jonah 3 in the exact terms I’d been thinking on (‘repentance from the king down’!) The three messages on Z3 News followed. Smiles. Heaven still open. A few days ago I asked again how to pray during this 40-day period, and was given Amos 5:24: “But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.” Thanks again, Z3 and contributors, and blessings all.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
August 22, 2017 10:23 pm

“The main message here is for the Church. The Lord is preparing His Body, the very Bride of Christ, for the coming harvest” This is the heart of the message. I feel it’s wise to pray for lost loved ones, our nation, and a once a week food fast-water only is also well advised. This is a mighty word indeed……..but when I think of what the New Testament says about forgiveness and the Blood atonement. It grieves me to think the Jews are just going through the motions on the fall feasts and day repentance and atonement………”Yom Kippur is a most somber holy day for the Jews, and is preceded by ten days of repentance beginning on Rosh Hashanah (Feast of Trumpets).  The ten days of penitence are seen by the Jews as opportunity for change, and they believe their fate is sealed on Yom Kippur”.
You’re either all in with Jesus or all out-including the Hebrews and Israeli’s. That’s why when we pray for the next 40 days, we need to always remember the blinders that are on the current day Children of Israel.

Anna Mitchell
Anna Mitchell
August 22, 2017 11:58 pm

Diana,
Thank you for being obedient in prayer and sharing His revelations with us! It is a true gift! God bless you!
Anna M

Diane Boneck
Diane B
August 23, 2017 7:41 pm

Yes, Diana I confirm! I got the same 40 days of intense prayer message. Also the reference to Jesus, and Jonah and Moses. I shut down my facebook account. The Holy Spirit wants no distractions. I started fasting and filling my home with beautiful worship music that is the Songs of Angels. Go deeper Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Become more and more like our dear Savior on Earth. Time to submit completely. How I Love him. Blessing to you Sister.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
August 24, 2017 12:53 pm

Yes, Amen! Thank you for sharing this confirmation that the Holy Spirit is speaking this to His people all around the globe. As you said, we must go deeper, and it’s crucial we seek Him like never before!

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
August 23, 2017 4:15 pm

Wonderful prophetic music I should have shared it sooner!!
Prophetic Worship – Prophecy Jesus Generation – Lilyband Psalmist

Sample Lyrics: “Its the pure that are going to be used in the fire.”

ask_question
ask_question
August 24, 2017 11:22 pm

beautiful

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
August 23, 2017 6:39 pm

Marilee,
Wow, thanks for sharing. Awesome lyrics!

Bette Stevens
August 23, 2017 8:33 am

Thank you Diana,,,,,Similar,,,,In the vision I was given ,The Lord said for the people to pray,tohat it did not necessarily mean relenting on judgment,but that we are clean before Him to with stand what ever might come…….This is a great word,,,,,,,We will be praying in our phone conference soon……God bless you…..

I will be sharing the results of what is coming after this ……….and I appreciate your post………

RedeemedDavid
RedeemedDavid
August 23, 2017 1:49 am

Thank you for this call to repentance. I believe with the help of Holy Spirit’s leading we’ll go into the wilderness and await His visitation . The next 40 days and nights are crucial in our end time assignment . I had to leave a mega city (the New York equivalent) yesterday to a smaller place and might be led to a more rural or rugged environment as the case maybe. Though I still ate physical food on monday and tuesday but I’m trusting God for a divine enablement that will bring a supernatural strengthening for the full journey I can’t wait to move to the next level of my Walk with God.

bert
bert
August 22, 2017 11:54 pm

Diana, thank you so MUCH for this Word. It is confirmation to me of several things: 40 days of repentance, the clearance to fast, and the boldness to declare and receive the Deborah anointing. Just in the last 24 hours many things I’ve been pondering have crystallized. It is such a relief to have an answer as well as confirmation.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
August 27, 2017 7:21 pm

What we see taking place in Houston is only the beginning of shaking and judgement upon this nation following the solar eclipse. As believers we must have a humble repentant heart so that we are found worthy to escape the events coming upon this nation. Abiding in the secret place is imperative. Let no situation or circumstance pull you out of this supernatural place. Remain at rest and rejoice in the Lord always just as Paul did although he was shackled in prison.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
August 29, 2017 7:19 am

Micheal,
Yes, remaining in that secret place is critical, as we need to keep our focus on Him, being ready and quick to obey. We cannot lose our joy and peace as the Word says “The joy of the Lord is our strength.” God bless you!