“My Arm of Protection is Now Lifting – This is the Beginning of Sorrows”

Listen to the voice of your wise Counselor My loves. Incline your ears to hear what My Spirit speaks to you. Come boldly to My Throne of grace with all praise, and giving Me the honor due Me. Make your heart’s desires and petitions known to Me as I hear each and every one of them. I am watching you closely and I will never let you out of My sight.

My arm of protection is now lifting. This is what you are experiencing now in your spirits. As I draw away from a wicked people that do not choose to walk in My ways, the earth grows darker still. Should I suddenly and instantly withdraw My hand, none would survive, but I am doing what I must do quickly as this is the appointed time for judgment. I have been preparing you for this time. Heed My counsel. There is nothing more important now than this. I will always provide My wisdom for those seeking Me and walking in obedience. See that you do not succumb to the spirits of anxiety, weariness, hopelessness and despair.

As the earth plunges deeper into darkness and chaos ensues, you will sense this more and more in your spirits. Be not dismayed Beloved as I spoke of all of this beforehand, in order that you would not be shaken. The darkness brings with it a lower and lower frequency which could never resonate with those who carry My light. Light and dark cannot dwell in the same place at the same time. Therefore, as the frequency of the earth plunges, My children must rise higher and higher, further and further removed from its far-reaching grip.

A shakedown in occurring, as you are literally being torn from this realm, transforming you into vessels through which My glory, light and love shall pour through. This is the agitation and restlessness you are experiencing. Fear not My children, as I must do this, as My own must be completely separated from everything in its fallen nature and be perfectly aligned with all that is holy, righteous and pure. Go back and read all I have taught you regarding what is happening now. I have not left you without instruction.

Come to Me in the inner chamber, the Holy of Holies, enter fully in and be consumed. You must do this now! I have begun the shaking and unless you remain grounded, you will become distressed at what I am doing and you will operate out of fear. This cannot be, as I have shown you a better way – My way. I have promised you My peace which transcends all understanding. My way is sure and you will remain calm amidst the chaos so others will be led to Me. Come to Me now and drink deeply as My well never runs dry. My Manna will nourish you and sustain you. Lean not to your own understanding as you see all prophesied things commencing, but in all your ways acknowledge Me and I will direct your paths. Take hold of My hands, look into My eyes of love for you and align your spirits with the heavenlies and My Kingdom. In doing this, fear will not overtake you and you will not be taken unaware.

Remember, this reality is illusory. Your true reality and home is in the Spirit of your Father and Creator. All is passing away and only My Kingdom will remain.

Take great care and diligence in doing all that is required to remove yourselves from the distractions and troubles of this life. Tune out ALL that is not of Me. Let go of all that has held you captive in this world and in the secret, quiet place, you will find Me. I am the voice which is your Great Shepherd, drawing you away now, so that you may abide under the shadow of My wings while I do what I must do.

Come away quickly now My sons and My daughters, come to Me quickly!

YAHUSHUA YOUR SOON RETURNING BRIDEGROOM

Scripture References – King James Version (KJV)

Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David. (Isaiah 55:3)

My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. (Proverbs 4:20)

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. (Hebrews 4:16)

The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. (Proverbs 18:10)

The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them. (Deuteronomy 33:27)

Only rebel not ye against the Lord, neither fear ye the people of the land; for they are bread for us: their defence is departed from them, and the Lord is with us: fear them not. (Numbers 14:9)

And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down: (Isaiah 5:5)

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. (James 1:5)

I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. (Psalm 16:8)

16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.
19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; (Hebrews 10:16-20)

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. (Psalm 91:1-2)

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. (1 John 4:18)

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)

And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the Lord doth man live. (Deuteronomy 8:3)

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

© 2017, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Christopher
Christopher
July 9, 2017 11:13 am

This explains so much of what I’ve been experiencing the last few weeks, the intensity of the Spiritual war increases daily. Bless you for your faithfulness, and praise the Lord for this group of believers!

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 8, 2017 9:01 pm

This explains a lot of my perceptions the past week or so concerning my job, church and family. Very helpful. Each line should be taken apart and put before the Lord.

Eddie Garcia
Eddie Garcia
July 8, 2017 9:02 pm

I love this site. People are wide awake. I like this word given by Julie.
I am thankful that I found a church with a pastor that’s awake. He said, last Sunday that the next 12 years are going to be the most exciting time to be alive. I asked him when he thought the Lord would return. He said around 2026.
So I was thinking, will the Antichrist copy Jesus’ ministry and come on the scene when he is thirty and start his evil reign? Just thinking. The AC might be 18 or 20 years old depending on our calendar being off plus or minus two years.
We all feel it getting darker, but the church will get brighter as people will be looking for answers and we will have them. So no rapture till the end of the tribulation. God bless you James for creating this site.

Sarah
July 9, 2017 12:10 am

No, we have not so much time. In August 2012 I was told in dream, that I have max. 7 years, I askd why it is end of the world, the Voice said yes.

Eddie Garcia
Eddie Garcia
July 9, 2017 1:14 am

Sarah that may be for the United States, we have much blood on our hands, but there is still many events that will happen before the trump is sounded. The end of the world is not one event but many. 7 seals, 7 trumpets, 7 bowls.
But things are moving fast.

Sarah
July 9, 2017 4:02 am

Yes you are right, there are many things, BUT the Bride will finish her Job after 3 days of darkness and go, we will not be here for Nibiru and for Antichrist or Mark of the beast. And when the war starts, everything will go very fast, one event after other, like a press for Baby, it will not take 10 years, but maybe 1 year for Bride, the rest will have 7 years.

Lorex
Lorex
July 9, 2017 8:07 am

Matthew 24 is very detailed on what to expect. Verse 15 says “we shall see the abomination of desolation . . .”
Verse 29-31 says after the tribulation what will occur then the angels with a great sound of a trumpet shall gather together his elect.
Please read and ask the Holy Spirit to show you or tell you about this scripture.

Eddie Garcia
Eddie Garcia
July 9, 2017 9:34 am

Sarah,
I respectfully disagree from what I read in scripture, but that is ok you don’t have to agree with me, but like Lorex comment below with scripture I agree Matt 24 states immediately after the tribulation. That’s clear scripture. As I read I just don’t see a pretrib rapture anymore. I used to.
Bless you.

Levi
Levi
July 11, 2017 7:09 am

IMMEDIATELY AFTER the tribulation, Jesus will not be coming but there would be wrath of God – cosmic events (Mat 24: 29 = Rev 6: 12-17). If it is going to happen according to pre-wrath, then Mat 24:29-31 has to be rearranged like – “Immediately after the tribulation of those days they shall see the Son of man coming …. and he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet……” But no. It is in the order as it is mentioned.
If you believe in a post-trib, then you need to wait for the rapture until His wrath (cosmic events) is over.
Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Tribulation –> Cosmic events (Wrath) —> Jesus comes —> angels gather His elect.

Eddie
Eddie
July 11, 2017 9:42 am

We will not be here for the wrath Rev.16 which I believe happens in rapid session. The rapture is in Rev.14. You will see it there. And Rev.15 we are with the Lord in heaven . But if we don’t agree it’s ok we are still brothers in Christ. I tie this in with Matt 13 when the Lord reaps the harvest. They said Lord we did not plant these weeds. Do we uproot them. He said no because you might pull up the wheat. Wait till the end and the angels will do the separating.

Levi
Levi
July 12, 2017 4:51 am
Yes we are brothers even if we disagree. Sorry for the long write up but thought I had to explain. The wrath of the Lord begins at Rev 6:1. Please check this: 1 Thessalonians 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. Rev 6:2-4 – The white horse represents peace and when they are just saying “peace”, this peace will be taken away at the coming of the red horse rider (2 seal), to whom the power was given to take away peace from the earth. THEN, the sudden destruction comes when THEY (not you or any Christian believers) will kill one another. I don’t believe Christians would participate in this killing spree. Revelation 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. Revelation 6:3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. Revelation 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that THEY should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. This Day of the Lord which begins as a thief in the night, would come very secretly and the people of this world ( again, not Christians) would only realize at the 6th seal that they are already into the wrath of God. As for the people of Rev 15 on the… Read more »
Eddie Garcia
Eddie Garcia
July 12, 2017 7:06 am

Ok then who are the people in the fifth seal. They are Christians.
Look up Corrie Ten Boom message on the rapture. Very strong message. Bless you brother.

July 8, 2017 10:50 pm

Thanks Eddie. Glad you found us and glad you have a good pastor willing to tell his people what is coming.

Anthony
Anthony
July 9, 2017 9:50 am

You, Eddie, and many others, will find this an interesting website. Its owner believes Jesus will return in 2028, and has written a book about it. Here is the link:

Eddie
Eddie
July 10, 2017 9:51 am

Thanks Anthony I will check it out. I know we are close. Bless you.

Michelle Lewandowski
July 8, 2017 5:53 pm

Two days ago I received the following dream/night vision. The American flag was before me and two other prophetic intersessiors. We were to extend and lay our hands on it and pray for America. As our hands extended I heard a chorus being sung that I didn’t know but I recognized the lyrics were scripture. I was trying to figure out what was being sung when before me the flag changed into tan cowhide . I knew it to be the geographic land mass of America. As I continued to watch, it reduced on the top and bottom, now forming a strip of leather (the full length remained) . Recognizing it was strap of leather that could be used to strike I said out loud to fellow intersessiors “that is going to be painful” . One of the others answered, ‘ Yes, it will be painful’. I woke up and the words of Psalm 100 in my mind.

I have the same thought as this post expresses, that God’s hand is lifting. Americans as cowboys is an image that is widely held by other nations of Americans. Cowboys were named as such when cattle were on open range and could no longer be driven/directed on foot. The Mexicans knew open range and cowboys were established by adopting saddle, hat, rope etc. from them.

I feel that the entire nation (the length of the strap) will feel the effects of an outside nation as discipline. The parallel of cattle on free range and sheep in psalms 100 acknowledging God made them and “not we ourselves” is notable.

Julie Bucker
July 8, 2017 6:12 pm

The tan cowhide makes me think of everything that goes into tanning cowhide. I recently dreamt of being the only one in my family willing to learn how to clean and butcher a cow. The dream had us leaving to a tent city to be safe during end times. We needed to butcher that cow to have food for those coming after us. No one wanted to try and everyone left but me. I had to pay a fatherly man who was a butcher come show me how to do it. The man payed me back and then came to help. I finally realized that cleaning and butchering the cow represented overcoming the flesh. This man was so loving toward me I have hardly felt so loved by anyone. After he helped me, I said, “that wasn’t nearly so bad.” Why are trials so hard until we just do what repenting and sacrifice is required and then see it wasn’t so bad after all. Except for childbirth 🙂 But seriously, God will take care of us.

sherry
sherry
July 9, 2017 3:11 pm

I thought of the warning given as a child, “I am going to tan your hide.” Any which way you look at it, there is more to come that will awaken the sleeping giant. 1 Peter 1:13 says, “Therefore gird up the your loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation (apocalypse) of Jesus Christ.”

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
July 9, 2017 10:15 am

Michelle, what an amazing dream. I was really drawn to the part of a strap being left as I have really felt that God is going to discipline America. The children especially are so spoiled these days. King Solomon wrote ” spare the rod, spoil the child.” Thank you for sharing.

Michelle Lewandowski
July 9, 2017 10:29 am

You’re welcome Bonnie. Blessings

Harrison
July 9, 2017 4:41 pm

Bible saying Jesus will be revealed by the sound of a trumpet and the voice of an archangel (1 thess 4:16-18 and l hear people say we will be raptured when there is total darkness which comes before the sound of the last trumpet that revealed Christ. (revelation 8:1-,rev 15)

Scott
Scott
July 8, 2017 11:37 pm

Julie…the title of your article caught my attention…Patricia Green posted about a year ago on “the beginning of sorrows”. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYrBhYWF3Gk . God bless for your word.