This morning I felt the Lord speaking about areas of the lives of believers where there has been continual lack of breakthrough and a real “tug of war”, “back and forth” in seeing manifested breakthrough.

Those areas where it seems to get better, but then it goes back to how it was, so there’s really never any “complete and TOTAL breakthrough” and that “tug of war” and “back and forth” has seen despair enter into the hearts of many.

The level of despair I saw within hearts in these areas was deep, and the pain and sadness was deep. A cry from the heart of His people rising up full of thankfulness for who He is, and for His marvellous works, but also a sense of despair that maybe their breakthrough will never come in this area, or God doesn’t want to bring breakthrough. These areas of despair have really caused some deep heartache and many are living in these areas in the place of Proverbs 13:12, “Hope deferred makes the heart sick, But desire fulfilled is a tree of life.”

Many are struggling to “hope again” in these areas. To “believe again”, to “have faith again”. That’s where I saw our beautiful Jesus step in. He stepped in with His encouragement, comfort and strength as He whispered, “The area where you have despaired, I am now about to bring about a great divine repair.”

There is going to be a great move of the Holy Spirit in your heart and your circumstance where the Lord is going to bring about a great divine repair. These areas where despair has broken your heart, the Lord is coming to heal your broken heart. Jesus came to bring freedom for the brokenhearted (Luke 4:18 – The Passion Translation) and these areas that have broken your heart in despair are about to be freed, healed and repaired.

LOOK AGAIN
The Lord showed me that many who have been in this place of despair they have been “looking again” and “looking again” in faith for such a long time, to see if the breakthrough has come or begun, but have become tired of looking again, because there has been seemingly no movement.

I heard the Holy Spirit say “LOOK AGAIN” and there was a DOUBLE INVITATION in these words.

I felt the invitation SO strongly from the heart of the Father to “LOOK AGAIN,” but look again in HIS PERSPECTIVE. Ask Him how HE sees the situation, and LOOK AGAIN through His eyes. He’s coming to repair and restore, but He’s bringing a greater alignment in the people of God regarding vision, to see as He sees. “LOOK AGAIN” and as you see from the higher perspective, HOPE will be breathed back into your heart again.

I then felt the Holy Spirit inviting His people as they keep their faces like a flint towards Jesus and how He sees. As you look at the situation again through His eyes, as your gaze has been intentionally focused upon His perspective, I felt the Lord say, “LOOK AGAIN at the situation” and you will soon see the SHIFT has begun. Don’t give up!

You really are closer to a finality of breakthrough regarding these situations than you realize.

Lana Vawser

Author: Lana Vawser

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

SaraM
SaraM
January 23, 2018 6:40 PM

God is so good! Some of you may recall that I asked for so many prayers because my husband was leaving me and our 5 children. Last year was both the worst year of my life and my best year. I have so much JOY from shouting out that I could be tested and tested and tested and I would always choose the Lord first. I also claimed that as our marriage was a vow before God and all friends and family, that we had become one 22 years ago. As a member of the ONE I claimed the protection of God over us and that my husband would not be lured any longer by evil and begged for protection for him. I felt a power shift that day. In the months since then I have trusted God and I am so grateful to be able to say that WE ARE FULLY RECONCILED!!! He still isn’t thrilled with God as I am, but I know one day he will be. Name it and Claim it in the name of our Lord!!!!!!!! Thank you for all your prayers, continue to keep praying for his salvation. This that went on in my life was a really big battle of good v evil. And I had many many prayer warriors working on this. I have no doubt that there were prayers going 24/7. Thank you. And Lana, I always feel a great parallel between what you write and what happens in my life!!!!

January 24, 2018 12:05 AM

Thanks for that update and great news SaraM.

Shannon
Shannon
January 23, 2018 8:22 PM

Praise God! Such wonderful news for you Sara. Much love and God Bless.

Marilee Alm
January 24, 2018 10:52 AM

Amen!!

Carol II
Carol II
January 23, 2018 12:49 PM

Praise God! I know that this Word was for me (and I’m sure for many others).
God has recently given me new hope in an area that I had just about given up on. From out of Zion I received an answer to a desperate prayer for my son. Things are changing! Glory to God forever! Just one Word from HaShem can make it all right again! You are right Lana. We must never give up even though we struggle mightily and the answer is long in coming. God will make a way where there is no way.

Carolanne
Carolanne
January 23, 2018 1:05 PM

I am so happy to hear that, Carol. I remember you shared the cry of your heart and have kept your son in my prayers. Praise The Lord!

Carol II
Carol II
January 24, 2018 11:51 AM

Thank you so much Carolanne! Thanks to all that have prayed for him! Keep praying. He is not there yet but there has been a great breakthrough that I never thought we would see. God works in ways we can never imagine. He always surprises us!

Stephen
January 23, 2018 12:22 PM

Nothing is impossible with God! NO THING. ALL things are possible Ronald. LOOK AGAIN, From Jesus’ perspective. Thanks again Lana.

SaraM
SaraM
January 23, 2018 10:20 PM

ABSOLUTELY! AMEN!!

RSS
RSS
January 23, 2018 10:58 PM

I am waiting for my breakthrough, and I often want to give up as things seem to go from bad to worse. But I am holding on, learning to redirect my focus and stand in faith. What Lana says about looking again through HIS eyes, keeping my face like a flint towards Jesus and how he sees, is key. Her message of hope, which I believe is from the Lord, is powerful. Someone sent me an encouraging note the other day, which in short said to have a spirit of expectancy in the New Year. She pointed to Acts 3:1-16, a story of healing, said to read it and let the Lord speak his revelation. I encourage anyone who is giving up to read it and let the Lord speak to you. Meditate on his word. Keep your eyes on HIM and his promises. Do not give up. Stand firm, with a spirit of expectancy.

Cyndee
Cyndee
January 24, 2018 12:13 PM

Lana….I’ve read your posts for a while now and find myself facilating between grateful, heartfelt hope in Jesus, my Saviour and guarded optimism. I’ve found that I pace myself emotionally to go on. My situation involves my precious children that have chosen to revise history about their childhood and believe things that are untrue. It all started years ago with an unchristian counselor. I lived years in defeat and overwhleming emotional sorrow. Shock and pain wracked my every minute of every day. I’ve never known anything so deep and painful. But through this God has brought about a change in me. There has been a shift in my inner being. I will no longer live in defeat with Him as my Lord and Savior. He WILL have the final word about my children. I pray daily that God will restore their spiritual eye sight and bring about in them the soft hearts they had as children. This is a true battle between good and evil. Thank you for your messages on here. The enemy has stolen much from me but I know beyond a doubt that God has this. I am in His hands and so are my children. He will be Victor over the final outcome.

Elizabth
Elizabth
January 24, 2018 3:03 PM

Cyndee, you are not alone. My daughter rejected me for years and influenced her younger brother to do the same. Oh the heartache!!! After my Mom died they said they want me back in their life. I was so excited but it was short lived! My daughter rejected me again last November. There is good news, (i) my son is now married and keeps in touch with me and (ii) I believe the Jesus isn’t gonna let her go!!! I trust my King to save her soul!!!! Praise The Lord for answering our prayers!!!!

Cyndee
Cyndee
January 24, 2018 5:21 PM

Thank you so much for the encouragement Elizabeth! I know there are other parents out there in the same situation. I am always gratified to here stories of restoration and healing. I’ll pray that your daughter comes back to you fully, in the mighty name of Jesus!

Elizabth
Elizabth
January 24, 2018 5:26 PM

Thank you! I miss her so much but my the priority is that she accepts Jesus as her Savior! I would love your prayers for that! I will pray the same for your lost family members!!!

Jennifer
Jennifer
January 25, 2018 9:09 PM

Cyndee and Elizabeth, I too am a mom who has a daughter who has written her own history as well and been gone for 10 years. We had a few encounters but they have always ended badly. I spent the first few years in deep sadness, then the Lord told me to stop going over in my head as to what I could have done differently. He told me the real problem is her relationship with Him and until she gives herself to Him, she will never be able to get it right with me. So I had to get to the place where I told the Lord that if it took her my entire life of not having her in it that would be alright as long as she got herself right with Him at the end. So, I pray for her salvation as often as I can and the Lord grants me the faith to believe that this will be accomplished. I know that if she does that I will be with her for eternity and I look forward to that promise. I understand those periods of despair that comes over a mom who cannot see her child. I am believing that in the end, God will make it right for us. He is a God of restoration and reconciliation. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if 2018 was our year to have our children back?

Elizabeth
January 26, 2018 8:51 AM

Jennifer, beautifully said! And it confirms my belief that her salvation is more important than time together on this earth. Amen. Praise Jesus!!!

Robert M
Robert M
January 23, 2018 11:17 AM

Interestingly enough just yesterday I went out on a limb expecting to find some progress and breakthrough in my area of greatest despair…however i discovered that there seems to be no movement whatsoever. I cannot even imagine what new perspective would be able to cause me to have hope for this situation once again…the only thing that seems to have doubled is the despair…but the lords will be done…perhaps He will now act and do a wonderful work of restoration repairing what is broken.

SaraM
SaraM
January 23, 2018 10:25 PM

My advice from having been in a place where I couldn’t imagine any worse pain inflicting my heart only to have it double twice in the next two weeks….sit with Jesus in that garden on Gethsemane… just ask for His guidance moment by moment. I breathed only with God’s help for about 6 months and there were days I would only speak the words He was giving me. And that meant a lot of listening and not much talking. I pray He is polishing you….and through polishing there is pain.

Thomas M Iipinge
Thomas M Iipinge
January 23, 2018 3:03 AM

Amen!

Diane B
Diane B
January 24, 2018 9:37 PM

Praise The Lord and Thank You for that word Lana! I felt that was right where Iam at. A breakthrough, then a setback. Back and forth constantly going on 8 years now. The enemy fighting to keep me from my mission for the Lord as much as possible. Feeling so tired of it all. I have felt the Holy Spirit say, ‘Hang in there, just a little longer, Diane”. It was also confirmed with our Pastors message Sunday. Strength for another day!

Frederick
Frederick
January 23, 2018 12:57 AM

Amen, Lana, Amen.

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
January 24, 2018 12:43 PM

Thank you Lana for this pertinent and encouraging message. My attention was drawn to Phil. 3: 20-21 which says: “ For our conversation (citizenship) is in heaven; from whence we also LOOK for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ: who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue are things onto Himself.”
Notice that it is not the words we speak (conversation) that are in heaven as it is incorrectly written in many of our translations, but our habitation is in heaven (a residence with full civil rights- our CITIZENSHIP!) This tells us that we are already in heaven- NOW!
Notice also that this scripture states “FROM WHENCE we look.” It does not say: “from whence we SHALL look.” Neither does it say “From whence the Lord SHALL come.” What it does say is “From whence (from this position IN THE HEAVENLY REALM) we LOOK! We are not on earth looking for Jesus to come crashing down from heaven. If you look carefully at this word, you’ll see that there is nothing in it said about where our Lord dwells or where He is coming from. It is about where WE ARE and WHAT WE ARE DOING THERE!… WE are seated in heaven LOOKING for our Lord to CHANGE OUR BODY!
Oh yes Lana, you’ve been given a true word for us: “LOOK AGAIN!!” May we SEE this word- (have it revealed in its true understanding) and EXPECT ‼️